PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Fawn Quest - May 17, 2016

Rynetory2
05-15-16, 08:43 AM
Confirmed that these are regular farm goals so there's no dateline for completing them. The only goal with a time limit is Goal 5 - Gilding The Lily (48 hours). Once you start this goal, you will have to complete it within 48 hours.

Your next goal will not pop up if you have not reached the required level for crafting the goals items. They will pop up as your farm levels up.

The Blossom Fawn is the grand prize for completing these goals. You'll need to purchase the Wildlife Den for it.

See Floral Shop (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1278462&viewfull=1#post1278462) in the Buildings and Crafts Guide and Flowers (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1287131#post1287131) in Farm Activities and Features Guide for more details. The Guides are all updated.

Goal 1: Farm-Fresh Flowers - level 23
Buy Floral Shop
Buy Flower Plots
Plant a Red Tulip

Goal 2: A Tale of Tulips - level 23
Plant Red Tulips x5
Harvest Red Tulips x6

Goal 3: A Careful Container - level 23
Make Red Vase x1
Plant Blue Orchids x2
Plant Pink Lilies x2

Goal 4: Wildest Dreams - level 23
Make Wild Bouquets x2
Give Wild Bouquets x2

Note: Goal 5 will start upon completion of Goal 4. Gather the materials needed for crafting 4 Lily Candles while you are at Goal 4 and do not submit your last item for Goal 4 until you have all the materials ready.

We can all be sure to have the required items in place before we start that goal so the time limit will be achievable.

You would have to delay giving one of the items in goal four so five would not start.

Goal 5: Gilding the Lily - level 30 (48 hours)
Make Lily Candles x4
Give Lily Candles x4

Goal 6: Late Bloomer - level 30
Feed your Blossom Fawn

Let me elaborate further for anyone who isnt sure about the time factor for goals. Hopefully this will help to clear some cobwebs. :o

These goals are regular game goals so they are permanent. As long as you have reached the required level, these goals will remain in your Goal List permanently until you have completed them, except for Goal 5.

Players who are below level 23, you can work your way up at your own pace to get to level 23 for Goal 1.

Players who are below level 30, you wont get the next goal once you have completed Goal 4 so you can work your way up at your own pace to get to level 30 for Goal 5.

Players who are at level 30 or above, you have all goals available to you as you complete each one. You can pause in between these goals for as long as you like, except for Goal 5.

http://i.imgur.com/gqdOZAg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Q13ORbH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WxagHh0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xTh8faC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FEgmete.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0tWoWfW.jpg

judyandthecat
05-15-16, 03:46 PM
What does the Storm Team have in store for us on May 17th?

http://i67.tinypic.com/2hzokqu.jpg

justmine2
05-17-16, 02:43 PM
Any idea when?

judyandthecat
05-17-16, 03:08 PM
Any idea when?

I don't think until after the May flower event ends.

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 06:04 PM
Quest has started! :)

caron7
05-17-16, 06:05 PM
event is up. First goal is buy flower shop, buy plots, plant a red tulip . It doesn't seem to be timed.

caron7
05-17-16, 06:05 PM
Step two is to plant five red tulips and harvest 6.

Clark_Wayne
05-17-16, 06:08 PM
surprise ! lucky i didn't sell all :)

30989 30990 30991

30992 30993

caron7
05-17-16, 06:08 PM
There are five new items in the flower shop to make . 30994

judyandthecat
05-17-16, 06:17 PM
Another goal

http://i66.tinypic.com/217m1h.jpg

It is plant two pink lilies and two blue orchids

http://i65.tinypic.com/34htj86.jpg

justmine2
05-17-16, 06:19 PM
Thank you Judy ��

judyandthecat
05-17-16, 06:26 PM
All I can do no vases made to continue

http://i63.tinypic.com/11hz875.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/727koy.jpg

syncler78
05-17-16, 06:53 PM
I have no rubies. This is going to be difficult. :(

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 07:01 PM
I have no rubies. This is going to be difficult. :(

This is regular farm goal so there's no time limit, take your time. :o Use the buy/sell thread. Let me check my farm. Sent you a pm. :)

justmine2
05-17-16, 08:12 PM
So, is there still another event to start on Thursday?

igottapi4
05-17-16, 08:18 PM
Well, I can see this is another luxury/unused building. Making the base need red gems is just insane, plus only 2 flower arrangements? And why add the candles? We already have a candle making building...

PookieBear50
05-17-16, 08:31 PM
Well, I can see this is another luxury/unused building. Making the base need red gems is just insane, plus only 2 flower arrangements? And why add the candles? We already have a candle making building...

I'd have to agree. The logic behind crafting candles--even flower-scented candles--at the Floral Shop doesn't quite make sense. Perhaps it would have made more sense to need to craft the candles in the Candle Maker, and then take that Candle and make the special candle in the Floral Shop...just as, in order to make something like Chocolate Chip Cookies we need to make the Dark Chocolate in the Chocolatier first, then use that in the Bakery. Multi-step, multi-building craft items are nothing new, so I don't understand why the decision was made to make the candles a one-stop, one-step item.

Well, I sort of do, but still...

Mitzi111
05-17-16, 08:46 PM
So did the event start early? I am already working on 'A Tale of Tulips'.... anyone else notice that part of the event pop up ? OR is there a glitch and it was from last event?

syncler78
05-17-16, 08:55 PM
So did the event start early? I am already working on 'A Tale of Tulips'.... anyone else notice that part of the event pop up ? OR is there a glitch and it was from last event?

No, the "Tale of Tulips" is part of a stand-alone set of goals making use of our new flower shop. The next event will start on the 20th.

Mitzi111
05-17-16, 08:57 PM
No, the "Tale of Tulips" is part of a stand-alone set of goals making use of our new flower shop. The next event will start on the 20th.

OK... thanks syncler78.

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 09:13 PM

This event has not started yet. As syncler mentioned, these are the regular farm goals. See Floral Shop Quests - May 17, 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91622-New-Quests-May-17-2016). :)

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 09:27 PM
So, is there still another event to start on Thursday?

Yes there is. :)

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 09:29 PM
All I can do no vases made to continue

Thank you for the updates. :)

Mitzi111
05-17-16, 10:08 PM
Regarding the stand alone goals: So there isn't a prize for these goals? Are we just doing it for coins and stars?...like deliveries? I'm a little confused.

PookieBear50
05-17-16, 10:43 PM
Well, I'm not sure about the Cafe or Ice Creamery since I wasn't of a high enough level when they were introduced, but when the Cider House, the Grapevines, and the Pergola were introduced, there was a whole series of goals involving them. I think that, since the Floral Shop is now the new building, these goals are intended to "break it in" for all players of any level when they finally level up enough to buy it.

Mitzi111
05-17-16, 10:54 PM
Well, I'm not sure about the Cafe or Ice Creamery since I wasn't of a high enough level when they were introduced, but when the Cider House, the Grapevines, and the Pergola were introduced, there was a whole series of goals involving them. I think that, since the Floral Shop is now the new building, these goals are intended to "break it in" for all players of any level when they finally level up enough to buy it.
Sounds right.... I suppose I will complete them and get the coins ! : )

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 11:33 PM
Hmmmm is it a pet or a skin for the fawn?... Can't wait to find out!

Gilding the Lily

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l339/z0000/Goals/image_zpsq9i4qhjn.jpeg

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 11:47 PM
Regarding the stand alone goals: So there isn't a prize for these goals? Are we just doing it for coins and stars?...like deliveries? I'm a little confused.

These are regular game goals for introduction of new farm items, e.g. like what we had when goats were introduced. This is totally unrelated to the upcoming event. There was an event for the new grapes and grapevines so those goals were part of the event and thus time limited but these are just game goals so no time limit on the completion of these.

PookieBear50
05-18-16, 12:01 AM
Looks like a new pet...a fawn. Odd, though, that there are no new pet homes available. Perhaps it will come with the fawn, or perhaps it will join the skunk in the wildlife den?

Edit: Just received the pop-up for the event. It's called the Blossom Fawn.

judyandthecat
05-18-16, 12:06 AM

Gilding the Lily

It looks like the Spring Fawn from was it the spring blossom event?
One of the prettiest pets!

PookieBear50
05-18-16, 12:07 AM
To help out a little...

Red Vase - 1 ruby (45 minutes)
Wild Bouquet - 1 red vase, 9 pink lilies, 9 blue orchids (1 hour)
(Tulip and Daisy Bouquet) - 1 red vase, 9 red tulips, 9 white daisies (1 hour)
(Tulip Candle) - 18 tulips, 6 beeswax, 2 wool (6 hours)
Lily Candle - 18 lilies, 6 beeswax, 2 wool (6 hours)

Not sure what the actual names of the 3rd and 4th crafts are yet.

summit777
05-18-16, 12:20 AM
What is the required level for tulip and lily candles? Lvl 30 (beewax)?

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 12:39 AM
Great! Used about 40 tools in the mine and got 1 ruby! This is going to take years...

Edit: Now at about 60 tools used altogether and only the one ruby. Meanwhile I've found gems, nails, wood planks, shovels, coins and lots of ores. There are no rubies in my mine. :(

LinkinPark92
05-18-16, 03:18 AM
You need to collect a lot red diamonds.

And because I have zero and we'll probably need a lot of those I'm not even going to start with this goal.

otgland
05-18-16, 03:42 AM
i finished the first task and no other goal came up? Playing on iPhone 5c, level 26.

😱

Allie0105
05-18-16, 03:44 AM
Does anyone know if this is the same fawn as the Spring Fawn? They look the same and I'm absolutely stoked as I love the look of the gorgeous fawn.

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 04:29 AM

Yes Judy, the Spring Fawn was from the Spring Blossom Event and she's indeed one of the most beautiful pet on farm.

What is the required level for tulip and lily candles? Lvl 30 (beewax)?

I'm checking on this. I should think the minimum level is 30 due to beewax from beehive. Will update when I get answers. Btw, I've moved and replied to your bug posts in Current Bugs and Issues (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54301-Farm-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues) thread.

@Pookiebear - likewise your bug post was moved to above. Please see my reply.

Great! Used about 40 tools in the mine and got 1 ruby! This is going to take years...

Edit: Now at about 60 tools used altogether and only the one ruby. Meanwhile I've found gems, nails, wood planks, shovels, coins and lots of ores. There are no rubies in my mine. :(

I usually stock up 10 to 20 of each ore before a quest or event starts. I find this method is easier for me so I dont have to be stressed out during which. Post in buy/sell for someone to help. I sold my spares to syncler earlier.

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 04:34 AM
i finished the first task and no other goal came up? Playing on iPhone 5c, level 26.

��

If you are able to complete the 1st goal, you should be able to proceed to the next - A Tale of Tulip goal since it only requires planting and harvesting tulips. Or are you referring to the "A Careful Container"?

otgland
05-18-16, 05:12 AM
Sorry! I have finished the wild floral bouquets quest. No new quest in book.

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 05:18 AM
The next goal requires you to make Lily Candle which needs beewax. Since you are at level 26 and beehive is only aviailable at level 30, you wont get the next goal until you get to level 30. Dont worry, there's no time limit for this so you can take your time. Hope this helps.

Mitzi111
05-18-16, 05:59 AM

Gilding the Lily

thx Rynetory2 for the post. OMG OMG. there is a prize! A fawn! best pet on farm. : ).

OzFamily
05-18-16, 05:59 AM

😱

I didn't get the 2nd goal until I noticed the old man (Jed, right?) jumping and clicked on him. Look for him, click on him, and see if that works.

barneyandbeau
05-18-16, 06:53 AM
Went to make my vase with a ruby and game kept refreshing-now I got my vases (made 2) and the goal set back! Not too happy since it takes forever to find a ruby; glad this is not timed

PrairieGrass
05-18-16, 08:05 AM
This is regular farm goal so there's no time limit, take your time. :o Use the buy/sell thread. Let me check my farm. Sent you a pm. :)

My "gilding the lily" goal has a time limit of 2 days showing. Although I am just level 30, I haven't expanded to the beehive so I can't make beeswax, so I will have to find in paper. I will be ok with flowers since I had 5 saved and have 12 plots, so will be able to double quickly.
Can you check on time limit as my last goal does show 2 DAYS to do?

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 08:32 AM
My "gilding the lily" goal has a time limit of 2 days showing. Although I am just level 30, I haven't expanded to the beehive so I can't make beeswax, so I will have to find in paper. I will be ok with flowers since I had 5 saved and have 12 plots, so will be able to double quickly.
Can you check on time limit as my last goal does show 2 DAYS to do?

Hmmm this is strange.... I didn't see a timer earlier but you're correct, I just saw in my game too. :( Thank you for pointing this out. I've reported in, will keep you guys updated.

FunkyJM
05-18-16, 08:48 AM
Hi all :)

The new blossom fawn is slightly different (purple flowers around the neck, different dots on the back and different eyes & ears :D )
The blossom fawn goes on the same habitat as the skunk.

31014 ... 31015

PrairieGrass
05-18-16, 08:56 AM

The new blossom fawn is slightly different (purple flowers around the neck, different dots on the back and different eyes & ears :D )

The dots seem to make the shape of a flower. Thanks for showing us.

dizzle507
05-18-16, 09:01 AM
Went to make my vase with a ruby and game kept refreshing-now I got my vases (made 2) and the goal set back! Not too happy since it takes forever to find a ruby; glad this is not timed

Also having a problem with vases. Made 2 (which is all the rubies I had, they r hard to find). Went back to check, no vases made and my rubies are gone. Forced quit twice and nothing happened. Very frustrating

tuffyjkitten
05-18-16, 09:04 AM
I didnt buy the flower shop in the previous event and my Farm Fresh Flowers goal does not have a timer. Maybe the timer kicks in at a later step? But then I did get the pop up this morning that says time limited goals to get the fawn....so confusing!!

I wasn't going to get the flower shop yet as I have been building up coins for the sauce maker but I love the fawns...

bss0226
05-18-16, 09:18 AM
The next goal requires you to make Lily Candle which needs beewax. Since you are at level 26 and beehive is only aviailable at level 30, you wont get the next goal until you get to level 30. Dont worry, there's no time limit for this so you can take your time. Hope this helps.

Even though the hive requires level 30, levels from about 10 or above can buy honey, beeswax, rice plants, seaweed plants etc in the market. I have Stormie regularly selling me these items on my lower level farms (below 30).

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 09:19 AM

Also having a problem with vases. Made 2 (which is all the rubies I had, they r hard to find). Went back to check, no vases made and my rubies are gone. Forced quit twice and nothing happened. Very frustrating

Please make sure you have good connection and try the suggestions under Connection Issues and/or Sync Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1280824&viewfull=1#post1280824)

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 09:24 AM
I didnt buy the flower shop in the previous event and my Farm Fresh Flowers goal does not have a timer. Maybe the timer kicks in at a later step? But then I did get the pop up this morning that says time limited goals to get the fawn....so confusing!!

I wasn't going to get the flower shop yet as I have been building up coins for the sauce maker but I love the fawns...

Not sure when it kicked in but it's there now. Go for this quest if you can, the sauce maker is always there but this fawn is not.

Even though the hive requires level 30, levels from about 10 or above can buy honey, beeswax, rice plants, seaweed plants etc in the market. I have Stormie regularly selling me these items on my lower level farms (below 30).

Thanks for this info. I'm checking on this too. Not sure why levels below 30 can purchase products of the hive. They shouldn't be able to.

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 09:29 AM
Finally got a second ruby and now I'm on the candle goal with a 2 day timer. Should be very achievable!

I also thought I had lost the second vase because it wasn't being made when I tapped the flowershop and didn't go into my inventory either. Crafts are invisible outside the flowershop and I noticed my barn was full. When I made room and tapped on the shop again the vase went into my inventory.

vellum
05-18-16, 09:35 AM
Please make sure you have good connection and try the suggestions under Connection Issues and/or Sync Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1280824&viewfull=1#post1280824)

I am having the same problem too. Made two wild bouquets but I'm trying to give them and they're not there. Never had this problem before. Only seen it with this new floral shop.

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 09:44 AM
I am having the same problem too. Made two wild bouquets but I'm trying to give them and they're not there. Never had this problem before. Only seen it with this new floral shop.

Sorry... can you try those suggestions and let us know if the problem persists? Thank you.

syncler78
05-18-16, 10:08 AM

Well shoot, I was hoping I could put this new fawn in the same habitat as my other one. They'd be almost twins! :)

dizzle507
05-18-16, 10:20 AM
Finally got a second ruby and now I'm on the candle goal with a 2 day timer. Should be very achievable!

I also thought I had lost the second vase because it wasn't being made when I tapped the flowershop and didn't go into my inventory either. Crafts are invisible outside the flowershop and I noticed my barn was full. When I made room and tapped on the shop again the vase went into my inventory.

Thank you, this solved my problem. Barn was full, so sold some stuff, then clicked on flower shop and the vases came out. They just don't show up when they are done.

suncatchers
05-18-16, 10:24 AM

Same exact thing happened to me. I made the vase, moved onto the next goal but when I went to make the flowers in the vase my vases were gone. Forced close, tried again with no luck. Reinstalled the game, nothing. At one point even made another vase and couldn't find that one. All of a sudden I had them. Someone else posted that you can't see the crafts when they're done (I've noticed this too with the flower shop) and that maybe the barn was full...this could've been the problem with me, I know my barn was full at one point, just not sure when. :confused: Anyway, they did eventually appear even though I couldn't see them to tap on them! Hope this is the case with you too, rubies are not easy to get!!

PookieBear50
05-18-16, 11:21 AM
@rynetory2: Thanks. I was going to post in there if someone else was having the same issue, but summit777 beat me to it.

So, there's a time-limit now...2 days should be enough time, now that I'll have enough lilies (once I get home from work) to start making the candles. 4 candles in 24 hours (each one takes 6 hours) should be manageable. Hopefully I won't need to spend gems to finish the last one before time ends (since I'm not sure when the time limit began).

If anyone knows the NAME OF and the LENGTH OF TIME TO CRAFT for the two craft items that weren't required for this event, please post, and I'll update my post to include them.

I've already updated the Guides, you can refer to them. Thanks for helping out. Rynetory2

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 11:27 AM
Updates

Confirmed that these are regular farm goals so there's no dateline for completing them. The only goal with a time limit is Goal 5 - Gilding The Lily (48 hours). Once you start this goal, you will have to complete it within 48 hours.

Your next goal will not pop up if you have not reached the required level for crafting the goals items. They will pop up as your farm levels up.

The guides are updated with all info, please refer to them. Thanks.

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 12:17 PM
Thank you, this solved my problem. Barn was full, so sold some stuff, then clicked on flower shop and the vases came out. They just don't show up when they are done.

Yay! Glad it helped! :)

spring_peeper
05-18-16, 01:11 PM
Is there any way TL can increase the frequency of uncovering rubies in the mine? Based on my normal gameplay, I uncover one of these every 50 mining attempts or so.

Might not hurt to increase this a bit. I do like the idea of the candles though!

tuffyjkitten
05-18-16, 03:01 PM
Oh yay, only the lily goal is timed! That helps a lot, thanks for clarifying that for us rynetory! :)

We can all be sure to have the required items in place before we start that goal so the time limit will be achievable. Now I can hunt for rubies and not panic over how long it takes.

driver1711
05-18-16, 04:14 PM
Does the first post need to be updated? I had to make a second vase to do Goal 4.

Also, do we have a choice of making wild bouquets with pink lilies and blue orchids or with red tulips and white daisies?

caron7
05-18-16, 04:58 PM

It does look very similar to the blossom fawn from before but why in the world does it share a habitat with the skunk, not the other fawn???

PookieBear50
05-18-16, 05:33 PM
It does look very similar to the blossom fawn from before but why in the world does it share a habitat with the skunk, not the other fawn???

Who knows? The Spring Fawn was the prize for a specific event, before S8/TL began coming up with new events and new pets. Perhaps they felt that this Blossom Fawn is not as special (it is, after all, only inaugurating a new building) and can now be added to another quest-connected pet also connected to the Floral Shop, the Spring Skunk, in the same Wildlife Den. And perhaps there's a plan for a third quest in the immediate future that will provide the last animal to the Wildlife Den's maximum capacity...

OzFamily
05-18-16, 05:46 PM
Who knows? The Spring Fawn was the prize for a specific event, before S8/TL began coming up with new events and new pets. Perhaps they felt that this Blossom Fawn is not as special (it is, after all, only inaugurating a new building) and can now be added to another quest-connected pet also connected to the Floral Shop, the Spring Skunk, in the same Wildlife Den. And perhaps there's a plan for a third quest in the immediate future that will provide the last animal to the Wildlife Den's maximum capacity...

Or, perhaps, a pet to purchase to complete the den... what goes with a skunk and a fawn?

broccolikitty
05-18-16, 05:47 PM
I am stumped... I have made 2 candles and it is showing I have made none. I am not able to give them to Morgan either...can anyone suggest anything? I don't wanna miss out on the fawn :(

judyandthecat
05-18-16, 05:49 PM
I am stumped... I have made 2 candles and it is showing I have made none. I am not able to give them to Morgan either...can anyone suggest anything? I don't wanna miss out on the fawn :(

Are you making the correct candle has to be the one with the lilies

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ezireu.jpg

OzFamily
05-18-16, 05:49 PM

Did you make them before reaching the goal? That wouldn't explain not being able to give, though... try force closing and restarting the game.

PookieBear50
05-18-16, 06:05 PM
Or, perhaps, a pet to purchase to complete the den... what goes with a skunk and a fawn?

I'd say a rabbit, but there are already rabbits available as pets. Perhaps it will be a bunny...except the two bunnies from last Easter count as rabbits, so I guess not. A squirrel, maybe?

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 07:42 PM

The team has confirmed that members can buy these from level 1 but they won't be able to use for crafting until they reach the required level. Thanks for your feedback.

OzFamily
05-18-16, 08:10 PM
I'd say a rabbit, but there are already rabbits available as pets. Perhaps it will be a bunny...except the two bunnies from last Easter count as rabbits, so I guess not. A squirrel, maybe?

I was thinking a thumping rabbit, perhaps because the skunk carries a flower... there is another fawn with a different habitat, so it could be possible for a special rabbit/bunny to be released just for this wildlife habitat.

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 08:15 PM
I must say I really really love this quest and the adorable Blossom Fawn! The goals are easily achievable and there is no time limit which means the whole community get their fawns eventually at individual pace. :D I'm very happy to get another beautiful fawn as playmate for the other. I hope there are more of such quests in future which makes the game even more interesting and I really enjoyed this one very much! :D

jillybobs2
05-18-16, 11:42 PM
You need to collect a lot red diamonds.

And because I have zero and we'll probably need a lot of those I'm not even going to start with this goal.

Me too. I've used loads of tools and still no rubies so I'm opting out.

PookieBear50
05-19-16, 12:22 AM
Me too. I've used loads of tools and still no rubies so I'm opting out.

On the plus side, there is no end-time for this event, so you can take your time in the mine and just do that particular goal when you happen to get a ruby. I'm not sure if the Blossom Fawn goal will remain active if you don't get through the event earlier rather than later, but then again, it may, and you might be able to obtain it later (though I have no evidence to support that particular optimistic claim).

Sandybellee
05-19-16, 02:37 AM
Got my fawn! Sooooo cute! :) It's wondering why the calves are jumping all the time.

This was the best FS2 quest I've played - only the last goal is limited and you get one of the cutest pets as a reward!

igottapi4
05-19-16, 02:37 AM
Does anyone knows if the fawn disappear once the timer ends? Cause I really don't want a deco pet, never mind the fact I can't fit any more habitats. I'm waiting for my last candles but I'm holding off finishing until after the timer.

PookieBear50
05-19-16, 02:41 AM
Does anyone knows if the fawn disappear once the timer ends? Cause I really don't want a deco pet, never mind the fact I can't fit any more habitats. I'm waiting for my last candles but I'm holding off finishing until after the timer.

I have no idea if it disappears, but you can always keep the fawn in your cellar, along with its habitat, until you have enough space or until you want to trade out one pet for another. I keep 16 pets out on the farm in 8 habitats, but I have about another 16 (maybe more) in my cellar until I'm ready to bring them out again (either at the start of a new month or--in the case of seasonal pets--during the right season).

Rynetory2
05-19-16, 02:50 AM
Let me elaborate further for anyone who isnt sure about the time factor for goals. Hopefully this will help to clear some cobwebs. :o

These goals are regular game goals so they are permanent. As long as you have reached the required level, these goals will remain in your Goal List permanently until you have completed them, except for Goal 5.

Players who are below level 23, you can work your way up at your own pace to get to level 23 for Goal 1.

Players who are below level 30, you wont get the next goal once you have completed Goal 4 so you can work your way up at your own pace to get to level 30 for Goal 5.

Players who are at level 30 or above, you have all goals available to you as you complete each one. You can pause in between these goals for as long as you like, except for Goal 5.

Rynetory2
05-19-16, 03:05 AM
Got my fawn! Sooooo cute! :) It's wondering why the calves are jumping all the time.

This was the best FS2 quest I've played - only the last goal is limited and you get one of the cutest pets as a reward!

Congrats Sandybellee! Your fawn is gorgeous! :)

Since it has a 48 hrs limit, I would think it'll disappear or expire once it exceeds but you can let us know how it goes. It may be worth to finish it and let your fawn remain in your cellar till you have more space or we get more expansions. A pet is worth at least 180 gems and we get this free via goal... Tis a shame though to let such a pretty pet go to waste but it's entirely your call. :)

sgr1953
05-19-16, 06:50 AM

Maybe a opossum or raccoon. Either one would be a fun addition. I wonder if S8 is thinking about the animals from Bambi. That new little fawn sure looks like Bambi. :)

Rynetory2
05-19-16, 07:02 AM
Hey guys, the thread has gone off topic once again. Please keep discussion on topic on these goals.
Appreciate your cooperation. Thank you.

transberry
05-19-16, 07:42 AM
It may be level 23 but only if you have expanded to honey tree, that could take some months. It took me a year to go level 24 to 25, just now started 27 and now will have to buy candle make to ever get fawn.

This will take forever and by than storm 8 will decide to change rules and make fawn a limited pet that's only available to x date. They continuously do this, say unlimited and than poof rules change in less than 2 months.

driver1711
05-19-16, 07:59 AM
Make sure to make the gilded candles with pink lilies. The ones with tulips do not count toward goal.

Rynetory2
05-19-16, 08:42 AM
It may be level 23 but only if you have expanded to honey tree, that could take some months. It took me a year to go level 24 to 25, just now started 27 and now will have to buy candle make to ever get fawn.

This will take forever and by than storm 8 will decide to change rules and make fawn a limited pet that's only available to x date. They continuously do this, say unlimited and than poof rules change in less than 2 months.

You won't need the candle maker for these goals; the Lily candles are made in the Floral Shop. Click on the Floral Shop link in Post 1 to see the crafts. As for your concern about Storm8 changing the goals, just to let you know I still have a goal from years ago which I haven't complete and it didn't expire and hasn't been changed. I've been playing Farm Story 2 since its launch and I can't think of any incident which you have mentioned. I like to address your concerns but not going off topic here, so send me a private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and we'll discuss further.

PookieBear50
05-19-16, 10:56 AM
Make sure to make the gilded candles with pink lilies. The ones with tulips do not count toward goal.

However, do NOT make the candles until AFTER that goal unlocks. Candles made in advance may be given as part of the goal, but they will not count towards the "make" portion of the goal.

OldTimer63
05-19-16, 11:02 AM
Like mentioned earlier, finding rubies is almost impossible. I had 26 shovels and 29 picks, used all but 5 of each and no rubies. I guess I will wait until Stormie has some available before continuing with this silly quest.

pokat
05-19-16, 11:57 AM
I earned my fawn. [] Goals are much more fun when the whole community participates!

twospoons
05-20-16, 07:30 PM
whew! got a bit worried there--should have checked the forums and then known to hold off on previous step until today so my 48 hrs was over the weekend, but i made it! fawn is adorable.

maybe i will move my bunny habitat over next to my wildlife habitat.

Doncourt
05-21-16, 09:20 AM
Yes Judy, the Spring Fawn was from the Spring Blossom Event and she's indeed one of the most beautiful pet on farm.

I'm checking on this. I should think the minimum level is 30 due to beewax from beehive. Will update when I get answers. Btw, I've moved and replied to your bug posts in Current Bugs and Issues (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54301-Farm-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues) thread.

@Pookiebear - likewise your bug post was moved to above. Please see my reply.

I usually stock up 10 to 20 of each ore before a quest or event starts. I find this method is easier for me so I dont have to be stressed out during which. Post in buy/sell for someone to help. I sold my spares to syncler earlier.

Thanks! My question is: is this a new fawn? I mean, will I have two fawns if I complete this event? Or will it detect that I already have the spring fawn and not give me another?

syncler78
05-21-16, 09:34 AM
Thanks! My question is: is this a new fawn? I mean, will I have two fawns if I complete this event? Or will it detect that I already have the spring fawn and not give me another?

Yep, this is a new fawn. If you look earlier in this thread, someone posted a picture of their two fawns. One has a pink ring of flowers around its neck, the other has purple. And the dots on the back of the fawn are different. And yes, you can have both of them. Oddly they have different habitats. The spring fawn had its own little meadow with flowers, the blossom fawn goes in the wilderness den with the skunk if you have that.

OldTimer63
05-21-16, 02:11 PM
Have now used over 70 picks and shovels and still no rubies. How are we supposed to do this quest witout rubies?

syncler78
05-21-16, 02:22 PM
Have now used over 70 picks and shovels and still no rubies. How are we supposed to do this quest witout rubies?

Pop over to my farm and I can sell you a few. The Buy/Sell thread works when you are looking for something!

Doncourt
05-21-16, 05:16 PM
Yep, this is a new fawn. If you look earlier in this thread, someone posted a picture of their two fawns. One has a pink ring of flowers around its neck, the other has purple. And the dots on the back of the fawn are different. And yes, you can have both of them. Oddly they have different habitats. The spring fawn had its own little meadow with flowers, the blossom fawn goes in the wilderness den with the skunk if you have that.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll win the second fawn... they're so beautiful! :rolleyes:

Allie0105
05-23-16, 04:39 PM
I must say I really really love this quest and the adorable Blossom Fawn! The goals are easily achievable and there is no time limit which means the whole community get their fawns eventually at individual pace. :D I'm very happy to get another beautiful fawn as playmate for the other. I hope there are more of such quests in future which makes the game even more interesting and I really enjoyed this one very much! :D

I agree with you. I really enjoyed this event as well. I liked working at my own pace and I thought the goals were achievable without huge long waits on items. I love my little fawn. I only have the one so she has befriended her skunk room mate. Lol. I hope there are more quests like this one in the future.

hazydaisy88
05-25-16, 04:48 PM
Feeling slightly confused... I worked my way through the goals at my own pace and reached the last goal. Knowing that the final goal is time limited I have been growing the flowers needed and collecting the necessary beeswax so as I had enough items to complete the last quest within the time frame. However, when I went to make a start it's telling me that the fawn quest has expired?

judyandthecat
05-25-16, 05:27 PM
Feeling slightly confused... I worked my way through the goals at my own pace and reached the last goal. Knowing that the final goal is time limited I have been growing the flowers needed and collecting the necessary beeswax so as I had enough items to complete the last quest within the time frame. However, when I went to make a start it's telling me that the fawn quest has expired?
Oh no...
Did you complete goal four more then 48 hours ago because goal five would auto start when you completed goal four.
You would have to delay giving one of the items in goal four so five would not start.

Snowtiger333
05-25-16, 06:07 PM
The quest did not say it was timed within the game. Not everybody reads the forums regularly....

Would have liked to get the fawn but its getting hard to keep enough feed for them so thats the bright side, i guess.

judyandthecat
05-25-16, 06:18 PM
The quest did not say it was timed within the game. Not everybody reads the forums regularly....

Would have liked to get the fawn but its getting hard to keep enough feed for them so thats the bright side, i guess.

We do go through a lot of food!
When I got to goal five my to do list had the timer on it.
http://i65.tinypic.com/r27sc5.jpg

Rynetory2
05-25-16, 07:27 PM
Just to make sure others don't miss out on their goals, I've re-emphasised this in Post 1.

Note: Goal 5 will start upon completion of Goal 4. Gather the materials needed for crafting 4 Lily Candles while you are at Goal 4 and do not submit your last item for Goal 4 until you have all the materials ready.

aussie666
06-03-16, 12:11 AM
I'm pretty ticked off!!! I was half way through goal 4 and today when I get to my farm, the fawn goal said finished. No where on the farm did I see ANY goal time remaining

Rynetory2
06-03-16, 02:48 AM
I'm pretty ticked off!!! I was half way through goal 4 and today when I get to my farm, the fawn goal said finished. No where on the farm did I see ANY goal time remaining

Ummm Goal 4 shouldnt do that... Just to check. Is there any chance that you gave the wild bouquets before you started to make them, using those that you bought? So when you started to make them, your goal 4 was completed and you proceeded to goal 5 without you being aware? If that wasnt the case or you were very sure that it expired while you were at goal 4, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this.

Aside to all: If anyone else having the same problem, please let me know. Thanks.

spring_peeper
06-13-16, 06:08 AM
I thought there wasn't a time limit on this one.

I had finally collected enough rubies to progress through this event. Was one candle away from getting the spring fawn. When I clicked on the event, it said EXPIRED.

Did I miss this announcement?

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 07:21 AM
Sorry to hear that. The candle goal has a 48 hrs timer to it. The rest of the goals have no time limit. See Post 1.

Merged threads.

spring_peeper
06-13-16, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear that. The candle goal has a 48 hrs timer to it. The rest of the goals have no time limit. See Post 1.

Merged threads.

I see. Totally missed that because I started the event late.

What an odd restriction. Oh well.

bexiboo2
06-19-16, 01:05 AM
I'm gutted that I'd missed out on this, I didn't see that part of it was timed :(

everjac24
09-24-16, 05:34 AM
Hi I completed the gilding the lily quest but received no fawn. When it asks you to click on late bloomer feed your fawn it does not do anything as there is no fawn. I have a wild life next-any ideas? -thanks

Rynetory2
09-24-16, 06:20 AM
Hi I completed the gilding the lily quest but received no fawn. When it asks you to click on late bloomer feed your fawn it does not do anything as there is no fawn. I have a wild life next-any ideas? -thanks

Congratulations on completing your quest. :) Can you force shut your game and recheck your cellar for your fawn?

everjac24
09-24-16, 06:41 AM
Thank you -fawn was in the cellar like you said

Rynetory2
09-24-16, 06:53 AM
Wonderful! So happy you found it! Congrats. :D

cosmolife
05-02-17, 03:27 PM
I stopped playing this game for a while and just recently picked it up again.

I just completed this goal and received the blossom fawn. But it wants a wildlife pen to put it in. Where do I find this den? Looked in the shop. Not there

kooky panda
05-02-17, 06:30 PM
I stopped playing this game for a while and just recently picked it up again.

I just completed this goal and received the blossom fawn. But it wants a wildlife pen to put it in. Where do I find this den? Looked in the shop. Not there

It should be under Market-Animals-17 sections down.

Ladyraven64
07-15-17, 10:28 PM
Help I completed quest but did not get my fawn. I have my den but no fawn.

Rynetory2
07-16-17, 07:31 AM
Help I completed quest but did not get my fawn. I have my den but no fawn.

Did you complete your Goal 5 within 48 hours in order to get your fawn? If you did, try restarting your device and check your cellar again. Also check your goal list to see if you have Goal 6.

Ladyraven64
07-16-17, 09:26 AM
Thank you I did not check the cellar. I have it.

Rynetory2
07-16-17, 08:12 PM
Congratulations! Glad you found it! :D

Baconj
08-29-17, 08:32 AM
Just earned my Blossom Fawn, and tried to move the habitat to a better location on my farm. The habitat moves, but the fawn doesn't. Is it permanently in one place? (Android)

Rynetory2
08-29-17, 08:48 AM
Just earned my Blossom Fawn, and tried to move the habitat to a better location on my farm. The habitat moves, but the fawn doesn't. Is it permanently in one place? (Android)

Congrats on your blossom fawn! :D Do you play on iOS device as well? I remembered this is an iOS goals, unless it has been changed. The fawn moves along with the habitat like other animals on iOS devices.

Baconj
08-29-17, 07:01 PM
Android only for me. I'll probably report it as a glitch.:(

Rynetory2
08-29-17, 07:19 PM
Just to check, are you saying your blossom doesn't move along with the habitat when you moved the habitat or it doesn't walk out of the habitat?

Is your Blossom ready for collection or have you fed your blossom? It should move around your farm after it has been fed. :)

Baconj
09-02-17, 09:18 AM
So after a bit of experiment, I found a way to move the habitat with the fawn. The fawn does move all around my farm after I collected and fed it (thanks!) But, when it is roaming, it will not move with the habitat at that time. It returns to the habitat when it's collection time and curls up to sleep in the habitat area after you collect. You can move the habitat with the fawn at the same time when it is sleeping.
The problem I had was moving the habitat when the fawn was roaming, but it did not have a clear pathway to return to the habitat. Mystery solved!

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 01:57 AM
Wonderful that you rescued your fawn and solved the mystery! :) Thanks for your update.

Breejan1987
09-01-19, 12:04 PM

Will this ever disappear? What happens if I chose ?finish??