PDA

View Full Version : Why are the events getting more difficult but the gold rewards getting cheaper?

Audustwoman
05-16-16, 09:43 PM
I would like to know why or who's idea it was to increase the game challenges? For example, in this current community event to obtain the first dragon it was 1350 flowers an then it jumps to 2850 flowers for the blossom dragon? That is unreasonable and unrealistic unless it is Storm8's intention to make the player spend gold. I have also not been able to win a tournament without having to spend approximately 100 gold. There are some levels that are impossible to win. That leads me to the next complaint. The inability to breed new dragons. You have to spend gold.

If it is Storm8's intention to make the players buy gold, they need to create an additional step so that gold we pay real money for is not accidentally spent. Because the lame excuse of the one time courtesy refund has been used does not work.

The game has gotten too difficult, too time consuming and too expensive. You are taking the fun out of the game!

Kennedward
05-17-16, 07:14 AM
I believe it is their idea of making players use gold if they want the final prize

Cause if you're like me, playing leisurely, then your points won't even come close to the final prize, I'll be lucky if I can even get the 3rd individual prize

Audustwoman
05-29-16, 01:35 PM
Once again we are getting screwed over. The developer runs a tournament the same time as a Dragontales event where the requirements are that you must win 3 battles on chapter 9 and 4 battles in chapter 10.

Storm 8 has gotten incredibly greedy and until such time as they fix the way we can accidentally spend gold I REFUSE to buy any, even on sale.

They have definitely taken the fun out of the game!

ladymakay
05-29-16, 02:05 PM
Once again we are getting screwed over. The developer runs a tournament the same time as a Dragontales event where the requirements are that you must win 3 battles on chapter 9 and 4 battles in chapter 10.

Storm 8 has gotten incredibly greedy and until such time as they fix the way we can accidentally spend gold I REFUSE to buy any, even on sale.

They have definitely taken the fun out of the game!

There is always a tournament landing in the middle of the Tales, my trick is to stay out of the Arena until I have to complete the challenge given by Tales. That way I'm not stuck in the tournament against an opponent I can't beat thus ending my progress in the Tales as well. If you time it right you can minimize your chances of being forced to battle during a tournament possibly avoiding a tournament fight all together.