PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Skunk

bakeryontheside2
05-16-16, 05:36 PM
HI, I have completed the quest but have not received the Skunk prize. I had already bought the Wildlife den, when game indicated quest had finished, I checked it and the shape for the skunk did not fill in. I also tried the store to claim it (which it opened when i click on the empty shape of the Skunk), nothing there. I waited for the last terrarium to come out of the flower shop, to see if it would appear then but still nothing.

Niire
05-16-16, 05:37 PM
HI, I have completed the quest but have not received the Skunk prize. I had already bought the Wildlife den, when game indicated quest had finished, I checked it and the shape for the skunk did not fill in. I also tried the store to claim it (which it opened when i click on the empty shape of the Skunk), nothing there. I waited for the last terrarium to come out of the flower shop, to see if it would appear then but still nothing.

You have to get her out of storage. :) Congrats!! <3

bakeryontheside2
05-16-16, 05:40 PM
Great!! Thanks

Niire
05-16-16, 05:44 PM
No problem, she is SO adorable! but my kitties want nothing to do with her, lol.

bakeryontheside2
05-16-16, 06:28 PM
No problem, she is SO adorable! but my kitties want nothing to do with her, lol.

Got Skunki now, yes she is cute, she's together with turtle.
Turtle is checkin out the new habitat in town. Skunki walks so fast Turtle can't keep up. Now turtle seems stuck or cowering, so may have to move the Skunk if that keeps up. :)

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 09:30 PM
Great to hear that you found your skunk with Niire's help! Remember all event prizes are stored in the cellar. :)

Event is over, closed thread.