PDA

View Full Version : Game not saving last played time

mssully69
05-15-16, 07:56 AM
This might sound confusing but will try to explain best I can. My game does not save (about 80% of the time) what I last did. For example, I started two super glues and logged out. I log back in a bit later and its like I never started super glues. I start ornate log or something else there like royal beam, I log out, I come back a while later, its like I never started anything. So basically it takes me double time to make items bc they were not there when I know I started these items. Worse than this, there have been a few times I spent gems to get to make an item, I start this item, log out, come back, its not started and my gems are still missing from what I used to start the item. Not happy that many times I start things and they are not there when I log back in. So this has to be a bug. Can someone look in to this or please tell me if you have had this same problem? Thank you!!

SpiritWind00
05-16-16, 05:09 AM
When you are about to finish up, visit a neighbour. This will sync your game to the S8 server where all game progress is saved. When you have finished, close your game and then force close the app. Let us know if that helps at all....

[Force closing means that you double click the home button and swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pic of the app. This clears the cache (memory) and improves the performance of your device. You should do this regularly.]

unixdude
05-16-16, 01:04 PM
I have the exact same issue; I posted it to the "known bugs and issues" thread (top sticky). I would assume that the quit function would perform a sync before the game is closed, otherwise it does not make sense to close the app using the app provided method without "doing the right thing" and technically losing data.

SpiritWind00
05-16-16, 11:54 PM
The quit function does sync. I don't force close my game every time I leave the game as I don't have these sorts of problems on my device. For those that do, this could and should help. I do force close when I switch from wifi to data just in case. It's better to err on the side of caution. :)