PDA

View Full Version : A few bugs

nickydepicky1997
05-15-16, 05:41 AM
Sadly, I have quite a few problems with my game.

1. I saw someone else posted about this and I agree with him/her. The fact that you can't delete one item of a stock is really annoying. I think I'm speaking for maybe every player when I say that that is really something we would like you to change.

2. Very often when I collect something from one of my factories, it doesn't show in my inventory and I have to remake it in my factory. This is really annoying, because I'll be happy I can deliver an order at one of my stores and then the last part doesn't show when I collect it and I might have to wait half an hour for it to remake which is quite disappointing.

3. A couple of days ago I had an issue with expanding. I had collected all the items I needed: 800 coins, 4 tripods, 4 shovels and 4 saws. The green checkmark appeared. I tapped it and the yellow board with the checkmark disappeared, but the area was not available for me. Neither did I see any other yellow boards (locked or unlocked). So I restarted the game, thinking that that would work, guess what... the 800 coins I paid for the expansion were gone, the 4 tripods, the 4 shovels and 2 of the saws were gone too. But the area did not expand. Basically I just had to start over. Build more buildings so that I would collect more items from mystery boxes and everything.

4. My game often crashes and says there is no internet connection, while in fact there is. At first it was just sometimes while I was allready playing. I'd hit reload and the problem would be solved and I could continue playing. But now the game won't even start anymore. When I open it, for one second I see the loading bar with no percentage in it and then I get the no internet connection screen. The game did this for about 20 minutes. I tried everything: restarted the game a few times, made my phone forget my internet router and reconnected with it afterwards, airplane mode on and off on my phone, I even restarted my phone and reset the internetrouter even though I knew that wasn't the problem because my other games were working just fine. It still didn't work. After not doing anything for about half an hour (the time it took me to write this haha) it suddenly worked again.. really strange.

I was really pissed after bug nr 3 and also after 4 (which just happened an hour ago) and thought about quiting the game. But I really like it and I have never had any problems with other storm8 games. So I thought I'll just tell you guys about all of this, maybe that'll help.

Anyway thanks for reading this and hopefully you can do something about it!! :D

Rynetory2
05-15-16, 06:43 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

nickydepicky1997
05-15-16, 02:03 PM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Oh great, I just did that! Thanks :)

gustafrog
05-23-16, 07:50 AM
Hi, I have the same bug you mention under 2. When it happns, i force close my game and the item i collected but didnt get is over the factory again, ready to collect. I hope this helps for you too, its really €&@€ when it happens to a coffeerobot!!:D