PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing (version 1.6)

ethan1brothers
05-11-16, 07:01 PM
ok for some reason starting last night my bakery story 2 just randomly shuts off back to my apps screen sometimes every 5 minutes sometimes longer.... and I have the latest version and turned it off and on and did all the normal fixes .....

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 01:41 AM
Is it still happening? What were you doing when this happened? Please also check that your connection is good on your end. Please let us know if this persists. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Mercuriair
05-14-16, 06:12 AM
Crashing loads for me on iOS version but not on android (I have 2 separate games running) it keeps saying no online access but my internet and other games running fine.

kooky panda
05-14-16, 01:02 PM
Crashing loads for me on iOS version but not on android (I have 2 separate games running) it keeps saying no online access but my internet and other games running fine.
Try going to settings-safari and clearing out your data, then restart your device to see if this helps.

You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game from iTunes .

ethan1brothers
05-15-16, 09:28 PM
I'm having problems with the game turning its self off repeatedly some times its a few minutes apart other times its so bad that I cant keep it on ......... I force closed it I reinstalled it ... I have no idea as what to do now......

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 01:04 AM
I'm having problems with the game turning its self off repeatedly some times its a few minutes apart other times its so bad that I cant keep it on ......... I force closed it I reinstalled it ... I have no idea as what to do now......

Can you check that you have sufficient space on your device? Try deleting some unused apps, photos or videos if you don't. And don't run other apps in the background while you're playing. Also try Kooky's suggestions. Hope this helps.

tiggerstorm8
05-16-16, 06:23 PM
Just updated my iPad to the latest version and followed a few other suggestions, but the game still crashes after I get into the and it freezes for a few seconds then crashes update on this I can get into the game, there is background music but the screen is frozen and need to reboot to get of the game

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 07:49 AM
Can you try this? Start game and let it settle for a minute or two before you start playing. Just a thought, maybe you can also try switching off the music and see if that helps to free resources in case your device may be a bit stretched.

tiggerstorm8
05-17-16, 03:13 PM
Can you try this? Start game and let it settle for a minute or two before you start playing. Just a thought, maybe you can also try switching off the music and see if that helps to free resources in case your device may be a bit stretched.

Thanks for this but now the game won't stay for me to even do what you suggested and one other thing I noticed when I do,get in once the game centre logo disappears the game shuts down

Rynetory2
05-18-16, 05:15 AM
Thanks for this but now the game won't stay for me to even do what you suggested and one other thing I noticed when I do,get in once the game centre logo disappears the game shuts down

For your issue, I am going to suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further. Sorry that you are having this issue

tiggerstorm8
05-19-16, 01:53 PM
For your issue, I am going to suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further. Sorry that you are having this issue

Thanks have sent them an email now just have to wait

Rynetory2
05-20-16, 06:14 AM
Thank you. I'm sure Support will have your game sorted out very soon. :o

SunshineDawnBakery
05-21-16, 04:51 PM
ok for some reason starting last night my bakery story 2 just randomly shuts off back to my apps screen sometimes every 5 minutes sometimes longer.... and I have the latest version and turned it off and on and did all the normal fixes .....
Ever since I updated to the latest version, I have been having the same problem. The game shuts down every time I do anything besides make recipes. I guess Storm8 is just ignoring everyone because there are a bunch of reviews in the Play store reporting the same thing and it's been 3 weeks since this update was released. Still no fix.

Rynetory2
05-22-16, 12:08 AM
Can you try suggestions in previous page of this thread and see if it helps? Thanks.

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 03:29 PM
Thank you. I'm sure Support will have your game sorted out very soon. :o

Not much help from support they suggested the same things you did, but still having the crash issue and now the love and cupcake version which I have been playing with won't let me delete items from pantry

kooky panda
06-01-16, 03:53 PM
Not much help from support they suggested the same things you did, but still having the crash issue and now the love and cupcake version which I have been playing with won't let me delete items from pantry
Is it all items or just certain ones?

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 05:10 PM
Is it all items or just certain ones?

All items

kooky panda
06-01-16, 05:20 PM
All items

From Game Guide:

Don't forget that you can delete items from the Pantry only when the quantity of stored items runs over 90% of Pantry capacity. Then you can see special mark on items http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/15delete_zpsdt1wx1z7.png tapping on which you will be able to delete the items. You cannot see this mark if your Pantry is less 90% full.

- There is NO option to delete just a portion of items of a kind. For example, if you have 10 eggs in your Pantry, you can delete either whole 10 or none.

- You can get into your Pantry by tapping respective decoration in of your Bakery or by tapping (+) button in the top Jar Scale inside any Shop.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Shop/pantryview_zpst7lohthf.png

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 05:54 PM
From Game Guide:

Don't forget that you can delete items from the Pantry only when the quantity of stored items runs over 90% of Pantry capacity. Then you can see special mark on items http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/0BT/15delete_zpsdt1wx1z7.png tapping on which you will be able to delete the items. You cannot see this mark if your Pantry is less 90% full.

- There is NO option to delete just a portion of items of a kind. For example, if you have 10 eggs in your Pantry, you can delete either whole 10 or none.

- You can get into your Pantry by tapping respective decoration in of your Bakery or by tapping (+) button in the top Jar Scale inside any Shop.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Shop/pantryview_zpst7lohthf.png

The x is not appearing in the pantry as it says 147/170 but when I go to add something to my pantry is says its full 170/170

Rynetory2
06-01-16, 07:02 PM
The x is not appearing in the pantry as it says 147/170 but when I go to add something to my pantry is says its full 170/170

Several players experienced this in Love and cupcakes version but resolved when they switched to version 1.6. Unfortunately you can't get into the regular version. :( Can you respond back to the last email from Support and let them know you are having this issue? May I ask what specific device are you using?

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 08:25 PM
Several players experienced this in Love and cupcakes version but resolved when they switched to version 1.6. Unfortunately you can't get into the regular version. :( Can you respond back to the last email from Support and let them know you are having this issue? May I ask what specific device are you using?

Thanks I have a iPad Air 2 and running latest update 9.3.2 and I have already sent a message to support

Rynetory2
06-01-16, 08:46 PM
Thanks I have a iPad Air 2 and running latest update 9.3.2 and I have already sent a message to support

I was thinking about your game crashing issue in the regular version... Since your device is ok, you have plenty of space and your software is up to date, I'm wondering could it be your connection. Do you think you can try the suggestions under Connection Issues in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89611-Bakery-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1300759&viewfull=1#post1300759 or use another network? Sorry I'm just throwing ideas here, in hope of getting you into the regular version. Can you send me your ticket number, I'll add to the report for you? Once again I'm sorry that you're having these issues. :(

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 08:54 PM
I was thinking about your game crashing issue in the regular version... Since your device is ok, you have plenty of space and your software is up to date, I'm wondering could it be your connection. Do you think you can try the suggestions under Connection Issues in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89611-Bakery-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1300759&viewfull=1#post1300759 or use another network? Sorry I'm just throwing ideas here, in hope of getting you into the regular version. Can you send me your ticket number, I'll add to the report for you? Once again I'm sorry that you're having these issues. :(

My ticket number is [] and I tried that a couple of times rebooting the modem

Rynetory2
06-01-16, 09:00 PM
My ticket number is [] and I tried that a couple of times rebooting the modem

I've added your ticket number. Those 6 steps usually work for me. Perhaps switching to cellular or different network?

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 10:25 PM
I've added your ticket number. Those 6 steps usually work for me. Perhaps switching to cellular or different network?

Thanks and I have love and cupcakes version working for me again so I can still play to some extent

Rynetory2
06-02-16, 04:04 PM
Thanks and I have love and cupcakes version working for me again so I can still play to some extent

Just an update. Support will be helping you on your issue. :)

tiggerstorm8
06-02-16, 08:51 PM
Thanks

tiggerstorm8
06-06-16, 05:53 PM
I have been continually trying everything to get these apps to work for me, and latest issue at this minute is neither app will load, could that mean support are looking at the problem

stormybeliever30
06-08-16, 07:33 AM
I discovered an interesting thing about this problem. With the last update (for Android, 1.6.1) my game has continued to freeze and crash after a few minutes. But recently I have changed language on my phone from russian to english. So the game became in English too. And it works fine now.
And maybe it doesn't matter, but in russian version I can't see most of inscriptions in the game as a whole. Here are screenshots
31518 31519
31520 31521

Rynetory2
06-09-16, 12:43 AM
I discovered an interesting thing about this problem. With the last update (for Android, 1.6.1) my game has continued to freeze and crash after a few minutes. But recently I have changed language on my phone from russian to english. So the game became in English too. And it works fine now.
And maybe it doesn't matter, but in russian version I can't see most of inscriptions in the game as a whole. Here are screenshots

I dont think changing the language will affect the game but I am glad to hear that your issues are resolved! Thanks for your feedback.

tiggerstorm8
07-01-16, 02:14 AM
I have just about given up trying to get this game to work even sent a video to support. Awaiting reply, so i decided to try my Note 3 and it works fine no issues at all

Rynetory2
07-01-16, 08:41 AM
I have just about given up trying to get this game to work even sent a video to support. Awaiting reply, so i decided to try my Note 3 and it works fine no issues at all

Yayyyy, great to hear that! So happy for you. :D Thank you for updating us. I am not sure but maybe Support is tied up, sorry to keep you waiting. Appreciate your patience.

tiggerstorm8
09-15-16, 02:18 PM
Update after playing on my note 3 for awhile and my iPad Air 2 just a massive update to,iOS 10, thought I would give it another go on installing the app on it and this time no issues at all. So a big thanks to all whom helped

kooky panda
09-15-16, 02:24 PM
Update after playing on my note 3 for awhile and my iPad Air 2 just a massive update to,iOS 10, thought I would give it another go on installing the app on it and this time no issues at all. So a big thanks to all whom helped
Great! Thanks for updating us!:)

Rynetory2
09-15-16, 06:14 PM

Ohhhhh I'm so happy for you!!!! :D Ditto to Kooky, thanks for updating us. :)