PDA

View Full Version : Food selling slower?

cnlsmommy
05-13-16, 12:16 PM
I've noticed that my counters are staying full and I can barely cook new things today and yesterday. My counters are not stacked high. All my chairs, tables, and the door are accessible. I've force closed and all to no gain. Any more thoughts?

kooky panda
05-13-16, 04:24 PM
Try keeping all your table/chairs and the hostess table close to the door so customers can get seated and eat faster so more customers can come in.
Make sure that there is clear path to table and chairs .

Make sure none of your servers are stuck behind something and cannot serve.

Also when I seem to be selling slow (less customers) I force close out my game. This seems to help.

cnlsmommy
05-13-16, 06:23 PM
Try keeping all your table/chairs and the hostess table close to the door so customers can get seated and eat faster so more customers can come in.
Make sure that there is clear path to table and chairs .

Make sure none of your servers are stuck behind something and cannot serve.

Also when I seem to be selling slow (less customers) I force close out my game. This seems to help.

Yup, all of your ideas are in play :(

anicak84
05-27-16, 07:55 AM
I had the same issue but I had a few of my tables and chairs stored. When I put those in the shop it went back to normal... ALSO, I put all my counters inside a 'box' of tables, so there is no need for servers, they don't show in the restaurant and food is automatically served when a costumer sits at a table.

Rynetory2
05-27-16, 08:02 AM
Yes you are correct, the flow of customers is at optimum when we have enough tables and chairs. Reducing these will reduce the flow of customers.