PDA

View Full Version : There is no option to add friends or connect to Facebook. Need to change device.

lieniitte
05-13-16, 07:06 AM
Ello!

I really do love the game Bingo and Monopoly, Cluedo and the regular one from Storm8 are my favorite. Same with my mother. It's a thing we do, play this game together each on our own phone.

Now the problem is this. My mother bought a new phone and I am taking her old one. So both of us are changing phones and we would love to continue to play all 3 Bingo games. But I see on the forum everyone adds people, plays by connecting to Facebook etc. When I click the social tab in either of the games it just says that this feature is coming soon. And it's the same for my mom.

We both have Storm8 ID's, her's is Marulite
She tried first, but none of the Bingo games even have an option to sign in to her Storm8 account and just gives her the tutorial. In the Help/Faq place where you have the ID, it just gives the option to create a new one, not to log into your existing one. And so, all the progress is lost? She is lvl 61 and I am lvl 41. This would be extremely, extremely upsetting if we lost all our progress when changing phones! Both of us have spent some money on dice as well. Not a ton, but it would be awful if you spend money on a game and then are unable to transfer your game to a new device.

Both of us have right now and will still have Sony Xperia z3. Just changing to new ones of the same model.
It would be very awesome if there was a solution to this issue! We both want to continue to play all 3 bingo games, not start over. How is it that I see everyone adding people by Storm8 ID's ad through facebook, but we can't do either? Not only is there no Facebook option, but there is nowhere to add neighbors or friends either.

SparklyOctopus
05-13-16, 10:24 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will help transfer your accounts over to your new device. If your mother would like to transfer her account as well, please have her write into support@storm8.com as well. :) Good luck!

Additionally, Facebook is currently not available on Android at this time. I'll let the team know that this is something you're interested, though!

mamakinz
05-13-16, 12:49 PM
I love this game too. How do you play together? I'm new at this but am obsessed with bingo both clue and monopoly.

SparklyOctopus
05-13-16, 01:00 PM
I love this game too. How do you play together? I'm new at this but am obsessed with bingo both clue and monopoly.

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, there is no way to play Bingo together at this time. However, if you are on an iDevice, you can add friends and see how many Bingos they had as well as gift them items like Tickets and Coins! Hope that helps. :)

lieniitte
05-13-16, 01:11 PM

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. We play the game together just by sitting in the same room and playing at the same time. I don't think we are in the same bingo room even, but it's just fun for us to play at the same time and comment on how it is. :)

lieniitte
05-13-16, 01:12 PM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will help transfer your accounts over to your new device. If your mother would like to transfer her account as well, please have her write into support@storm8.com as well. :) Good luck!

Additionally, Facebook is currently not available on Android at this time. I'll let the team know that this is something you're interested, though!

Thank you! I will do that and really hope that it's possible to transfer :)

Also, thank you, yes we are very interested in being able to see Facebook friends who play and send gifts. It is always more fun to play games that way and would be great if that feature was added for Android too :) Thank you again!

mamakinz
05-13-16, 03:51 PM
Very cute. And a fun idea. I think my family thinks I am crazy. But I have more fun than if I were playing for money. Looking forward to helping each other enjoy game. I hope you guys have lots of fun. :o