PDA

View Full Version : How do you earn Gems?

Unregistered
02-27-11, 12:36 PM
How do you earn gems playing this game? I noticed that I get extra gems but don't know how I did it. Could somebody please give me information please.

Unregistered
02-27-11, 01:00 PM
You earn 1 gem when you reach level 2 of any dish or drink. The only other way to get free gems is to enter the contest they offer here on the message boards.

daytimesky
02-27-11, 07:38 PM
You earn 1 gem when you reach level 2 of any dish or drink. The only other way to get free gems is to enter the contest they offer here on the message boards.

Thanks for the information.

daytimesky
02-28-11, 07:33 PM

I never got any gems when I reached level 2 on my Blueberry Muffins. What happens to my 1 gem?

Unregistered
03-01-11, 03:00 PM
You get a gem when you reach level 3.....I'm getting frustrated cuz my game keeps crashing and I lose newly cooked food dishes in the process...argh!

Unregistered
03-02-11, 12:07 PM
You get a gem when you reach level 3.....I'm getting frustrated cuz my game keeps crashing and I lose newly cooked food dishes in the process...argh!

Thanks, in that case I'll keep trying. :-)