PDA

View Full Version : What level do you need to be in order to be able to do monthly goals?

spydre1
05-13-16, 04:56 AM
Quite frankly, I'm getting bored with my current RS game. I'm maxed out in level, and I have most of my recipes maxed out - at least most of the recipes I WANT to get maxed out without running my inventory in my shop out overnight, and keeping on top of the shop every hour. I don't have this problem yet with BS, FS, or DS (although I'm level 99 in BS, but recipes aren't maxed), but am willing to restart those games if I start a new shop in RS. My question is what level do you have to be in order to be able to participate in monthly goals, or to get the new appliances that come out, sometimes once a month? Kooky Panda, maybe I need you to answer my question.

Thanks in advance.

lorettasapron
05-13-16, 11:53 AM
The monthly goals are usually available to players at level 12 and above.

The level at which content from the standard weekly updates (including appliances) is available varies from update to update. The most recent ones are unlocked in the 20s and 30s, but there have been updates in the past where you need to be at level 70+ to get the additions.

kooky panda
05-13-16, 04:27 PM
What Lorettasapron said! LOL :)

spydre1
05-14-16, 01:00 PM
Thank you! *does a little boogie*

spydre1
05-14-16, 01:12 PM
Of course, now I have to convince my husband to let me use his tablet to dl RS again and set up a new ID. UGH.