PDA

View Full Version : Hoedown!!

noemata
05-12-16, 12:24 PM
How about it guys/gals?...
Instead of the regular events given to us 'farm'onions...er...farminions :D:D where the prize is yet another awful/awesome pet...
Why don't we have a Hoedown where groups of farms are "grouped" together by 'the creator(s)'; groups of farms are pitched against other groups to make the most items through their farms and the winning group is awarded gems or a special pack of decorations!!

Rynetory2
05-13-16, 08:24 PM
No offense but can the team put in an abstain or op out button if this is implemented? I like to have the option to op out before the grouping without affecting my group members, to be fair to them. I personally dislike winning knowing that if I win, another member will lose. I much rather compete against the game instead of pitting against each other. Thank you.

noemata
05-14-16, 03:43 AM
There's nothing wrong with healthy competition between groups defined by the creator(s). For those groups that aren't lucky enough to have won, the creator(s) can always sell the special decorations pack for a set period of time; like in some of their other games.