PDA

View Full Version : What happen to all the taffy tickets?

kitthecat
05-12-16, 07:30 AM
Just did the game update this morning, then this problem occur, the taffy ticket won't show up after the 1st trial of a ticket level. Is there a rule change or what? Normally, the level which player stuck at will always be a ticket level, no matter how many time you replay it, but now it change into a non-ticket level after first trial. I tried replaying some of the ticket levels, also after the first trial, they becomes a non-ticket level. Those levels which changed into non-ticket level will become a ticket-level again in a few hours, but will change back to a non-ticket level again after been play once......What is this? A bug? Or a change of rule??? If that is a change of rule, then, that s STUPID!! If it is a bug, please fix it, thx

blessinge
05-12-16, 07:54 AM
Me too. I just played five games and only received taffy tickets for the first game.

Athabasca55
05-12-16, 09:33 AM
I just reported this too. I also noticed the taffy ticket icon keeps toggling on and off. When I go in, the level allows me to collect taffy tickets for one game but after I finish, the taffy tickets disappear. I'm at level 1327. It seems buggy to me.

KQQS6KF
05-12-16, 09:40 AM
Me too!! So frustrating bc I'm in the weekly competition 2nd place and i won't have a chance to advance at all! Fix this please if this is a bug.... Very annoyed

[S8] Walt
05-12-16, 02:59 PM
We'll take a look. Thanks! :o

blaster5011
05-12-16, 03:23 PM
Please fix this. I was going to buy the new package on sale but now I won't because it would seem a waste.

kitthecat
05-12-16, 10:00 PM
Please fix it, now I don't play more then one game as it seem to be wasting my energy without taffy ticket. And my position had drop from 3rd to 18th b'cos of this bug :(

frogqueenuk
05-13-16, 03:48 AM
Im the same?! What's happened and when will it be fixed?!!

MiniLaura
05-13-16, 01:52 PM
hello? hello? What's the word, Storm 8?

RMZ0207
05-13-16, 03:04 PM
Yeah, this is really uncool. I am at 1605 tickets and have used a bunch of sweet spots, sugar blasts, and candy scoops thinking they would be replenished getting when once I got to 2400 tickets. I have barely been able to get tickets the past two days though.

prossetti
05-14-16, 06:32 AM
looks like this is fixed with the latest version that just went out.