PDA

View Full Version : Motherly Love Event - Lavender meringue not registered

epicist
05-11-16, 07:33 AM
I have already learn lavender meringues and made several times, but I didn't get the rose plant and move on. Help!

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 07:47 AM
I have already learn lavender meringues and made several times, but I didn't get the rose plant and move on. Help!

Can you force shut your game and check your appliances or featured tabs again?

smrfcop
05-11-16, 09:39 AM
Anyone else having trouble with the game not recognizing that I have learned the lavender merigue recipe and thus not giving me the Rose pant to get petals??

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 09:41 AM
Anyone else having trouble with the game not recognizing that I have learned the lavender merigue recipe and thus not giving me the Rose pant to get petals??

Try this...

Can you force shut your game and check your appliances or featured tabs again?

smrfcop
05-11-16, 11:20 AM
Tried closing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling as well as restarting my device. Still no recognition of lav mers learned so still no rose plant for petals. :(

smrfcop
05-11-16, 05:00 PM
I am stuck on Step 2 as the game does not register that I have learned how to make lavender meringues thus rewarding me with the Rose plant to supply me with Rose petals. I am running version 1.6 I have restarted my Android tablet, uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it (twice already), cleared cache, and than made more lavender meringues...but still no acknowledgement that I completed step 2.

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 05:03 PM
Just to check, did the game registers your learning of black tea? Is it only the lavender meringues that's affected?

smrfcop
05-11-16, 05:21 PM
Yes, it registered I have the teapot and regiastered that I learned/made the black tea. I only need it to register that I learned and made the meringues so I can get the Rose plant. I've already made over ten meringues but not registering so I can complete the step.

epicist
05-11-16, 05:27 PM
Me too. It didn't work even I reinstall the game. I can't get rose plant * -- *

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 05:37 PM
Me too. It didn't work even I reinstall the game. I can't get rose plant * -- *

Are you on iOS or Android? What's your game version?

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 05:43 PM
I've reported this over. Sorry about this.

[S8] Regina
05-11-16, 06:32 PM
The team is taking a look at this, thank you for your patience! :)

smrfcop
05-11-16, 06:57 PM
I finally got my Rose plant! I rearranged my shop and was just selling off tables with lower priced food to up my profits than when I restarted the game after not playing for a few minutes the Rose plant was finally awarded to me after making lavender meringue for two days.

[S8] Regina
05-11-16, 07:01 PM
Looks like the Lavender Meringue was not ready to make an appearance! It is now fixed ^__^

epicist
05-11-16, 10:26 PM
Thanks a lot, I got the rose plant now.
I love this event and wish to finish it on time.

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 01:12 AM
Good to know you're able to progress. Have fun with your event. :)