PDA

View Full Version : Reduce the game data by reduce the number of dragons,etc

bakerystoe
05-11-16, 04:41 AM
Since the game have too much data that will make your phone/iPad weaker and slower, I have some advices for you to reduce it:
1) Reduce the number of dragons: 20-100( that's a lot but dragon story had more than 700 dragons!)
2) By doing that, please save our dragons in the album after deleting the dragons
3) Clear some of the useless stuffs in the storage: The leftover materials for dragons,etc that you would not use it for any longer
4) Since we had too many coins that we will probably not gonna use it for something big( some players reached to 1 billion) so you can reduce it by added some new expensive stuffs for us to use it often.
My iPad is weaker and weaker because DS has too much data. Maybe some days I will quit this game. remember that you still can play the older version that you played :) :) So if you have any other ideas, please comment below!

FireballFarm
05-11-16, 06:25 AM
I do not like the idea of reducing the number of dragons. The whole point of the game is to breed and collect lots of different dragons, and to feed, grow and display them on your Isles.

ladymakay
05-11-16, 07:14 AM
Do you clear your data regularly? When updates are available I unistall DS and install updated version, it keeps the data really low.