PDA

View Full Version : Solved Game crashing when collecting from town hall

greshmo
05-07-16, 11:53 AM
The update does seem to have fixed most problems! I'm liking the new features and areas.

However, I still seem to have a problem collecting from the town hall. Game keeps crashing and reloads every time I collect, which causes the town hall to be ready for collection again. Just one endless cycle.

Not sure if it's a problem just for me. I have try reinstalling the game, but no luck :confused:

snarasoder
05-08-16, 08:11 PM
The update does seem to have fixed most problems! I'm liking the new features and areas.

However, I still seem to have a problem collecting from the town hall. Game keeps crashing and reloads every time I collect, which causes the town hall to be ready for collection again. Just one endless cycle.

Not sure if it's a problem just for me. I have try reinstalling the game, but no luck :confused:

Same issue for me, game keeps crashing after collecting from town hall and maybe one or two items..😬

Rynetory2
05-08-16, 08:12 PM
Thanks for reporting this. I've flagged this over.

Nettis02
05-11-16, 01:13 AM
Now I have stumbled into a new bunch of bugs.

I can't collect from City Hall because then the game reboots itself after about 10 seconds. And after that all my factories become invisible and the game seems unstable with a lot of small quirks.
So the collecting money part tends to be quite slow right now. 😞

I don't have any technology business permits anymore for some reason.

I can't expand my city anymore. Those two bridges only point out that they demand level 99.

I'm at level 22, my device is an iPhone SE, all updated.
I have tried to reboot my iPhone and re-install the game in any possible way, but nothing works.

/Nettis

Lilllmonster
05-11-16, 01:56 AM
The exact thing is happening to me. It's a bit annoying when you can't collect from city hall or build bridges.

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 02:24 AM
Thanks for your feedback. This has been reported earlier. Let's wait for the team to give us more updates on fixes.

Nettis02
05-12-16, 04:18 PM
Ok, new bug.
Connection error. Can't even start the game. 😬
But I can still post this bug report, despite my "connection error". 😉

SparklyOctopus
05-13-16, 06:27 PM
This should be fixed. :) You guys should be able to collect from your City Hall now! Please let me know if you are still unable to.

Nettis02
05-15-16, 02:31 AM
City hall is now working perfectly! 👍🏻
And it seems as you've ****ed all the small bugs as well. 👍🏻 👍🏻 👍🏻

But I've got a new irritating bug. 😕
I've got 7 room keys in my inventory to complete the Chesterfield vineyard. But I've already completed it! And now I can't get rid of the keys because they never get a delete mark like everything else.
😢😢😢

/Nettis

Nettis02
05-15-16, 02:37 AM
Oh, and when can we expect to be able to build the bridges?
I'm looking forward to it! Very much!

/Nettis

kooky panda
05-15-16, 01:38 PM
City hall is now working perfectly! 
And it seems as you've ****ed all the small bugs as well.   

But I've got a new irritating bug. 
I've got 7 room keys in my inventory to complete the Chesterfield vineyard. But I've already completed it! And now I can't get rid of the keys because they never get a delete mark like everything else.


/Nettis
Oh great thanks for reporting back that these items have been fixed.

I have flagged over the key issue.

Nettis02
05-16-16, 01:07 AM
Small bug.
When you level up you see a text "new items" or such. But no pictures of items.
I just reached level 24 and I don't remember when it started, only that it's been like that for some levels now.

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 01:13 AM
Not sure if this is a bug but I've added to the report. Thanks for your feedback.

Nettis02
05-16-16, 04:52 AM
Hmm. Maybe not, because it seems as no new items shows up in the factory's and so on.
Perhaps I'm too far ahead in the game?
I really like the game so if I can be of any help with bug reports or something, just let me know.

Regarding the not-disappearing-keys to Chesterfield vineyard... That's no bug.
Another bug seems to be fixed, so now I can see the name of another building; Chesterfield retreat. It needs the same sort of keys as well, it just didn't show before so I had no idea.
The only bug left there is that the image of the retreat is turned 90 degrees from how it's placed. Maybe the image should be something that tells you it's not done yet and the need of keys/money?

/Nettis

Nettis02
05-16-16, 02:00 PM
Something has happened.
The game is very slow, crashes often and drains the battery. My phone is getting really hot (iPhone SE).
😬😬😬

/Nettis

SparklyOctopus
05-16-16, 02:11 PM
Something has happened.
The game is very slow, crashes often and drains the battery. My phone is getting really hot (iPhone SE).
������

/Nettis

Sorry to hear that! Do you happen to have any applications running in the background? If so, closing them may help with making your game run smoother. If it has been closed out, we suggest contacting support@storm8.com if you're still encountering this issue. Thanks!

Nettis02
05-19-16, 04:10 AM
I've got to quit playing this game for a while. This ain't working. 😞

I've uninstalled the game, updated my iPhone SE, reinstalled it and I had always made sure no other apps are running in the background, but still the problem persists.
The game is irritatingly slow and my phone's getting extremely hot. So hot I have to cool it down with an ice pack!!!
I can't play a game that's pushing my device beyond its limits.
😞😞😞

Not sure if this is a bug but it's bugging me for sure...
In dining, shopping and housing businesses there's 2 active permits each. But in entertainment and service businesses there's only 1 permit each and technology business has 14(!) alone.
While it's no fun with just 1 permit, 14 is way too much.

Other bugs is that it still crashes every once in a while and automatically restart. But then a lot of small quirks tag along, like invisible or blinking factory's, missing info on what to order and how much things there's in the inventory and such.
I can get rid of the small bugs if I reboot the game manually, but it will soon crash again and the problem will start over.

/Nettis

Rynetory2
05-19-16, 04:31 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com as SparklyOctopus suggested and an agent can check your game and address your other issues. Thanks.

judafarm
05-20-16, 01:35 AM
I just delete this game because there are so many bugs in this game :(

Everytime when I want collet orders ( thus I make) the screen goes on black and I have to log in again.
All the time now. This was not in the beginning.
I was already on level 15.
Yesterday I lost almost all the coins.. 8 hours later the coins were back.
So not stable this game.
The boardwalk is not working.. They ask for items that I cant make because these items Are used by higher levels.
It looks at first as a nice game... But again: this is not to play :(
To many bugs..

SparklyOctopus
05-20-16, 10:34 AM
I just delete this game because there are so many bugs in this game :(

Everytime when I want collet orders ( thus I make) the screen goes on black and I have to log in again.
All the time now. This was not in the beginning.
I was already on level 15.
Yesterday I lost almost all the coins.. 8 hours later the coins were back.
So not stable this game.
The boardwalk is not working.. They ask for items that I cant make because these items Are used by higher levels.
It looks at first as a nice game... But again: this is not to play :(
To many bugs..

Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass along the feedback to the team!

SparklyOctopus
06-01-16, 01:40 PM
I've got to quit playing this game for a while. This ain't working. ��

I've uninstalled the game, updated my iPhone SE, reinstalled it and I had always made sure no other apps are running in the background, but still the problem persists.
The game is irritatingly slow and my phone's getting extremely hot. So hot I have to cool it down with an ice pack!!!
I can't play a game that's pushing my device beyond its limits.
������

Not sure if this is a bug but it's bugging me for sure...
In dining, shopping and housing businesses there's 2 active permits each. But in entertainment and service businesses there's only 1 permit each and technology business has 14(!) alone.
While it's no fun with just 1 permit, 14 is way too much.

Other bugs is that it still crashes every once in a while and automatically restart. But then a lot of small quirks tag along, like invisible or blinking factory's, missing info on what to order and how much things there's in the inventory and such.
I can get rid of the small bugs if I reboot the game manually, but it will soon crash again and the problem will start over.

/Nettis

Sorry about this! Our team is aware that the game may be a bit heavy for some devices. This should get better once the game is available for all players. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

snarasoder
06-11-16, 03:42 AM
Hi! My game keeps on crashing every time i collect from City Hall which makes it impossible to level up. If I dont collect there is no issue but what is then the point of keeping on playing....I have removed the app and downloaded it again but that doesnt help. Is there a fix for this coming soon?

Rynetory2
06-11-16, 09:07 PM
Hi! My game keeps on crashing every time i collect from City Hall which makes it impossible to level up. If I dont collect there is no issue but what is then the point of keeping on playing....I have removed the app and downloaded it again but that doesnt help. Is there a fix for this coming soon?

Sorry about this. I have flagged this over to the team.

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 07:14 PM
The Team is still looking into this as to why it's happening to select players. Please stay tune for future updates. Sorry about this. Thank you for your feedback and patience.

neag3
07-23-16, 03:24 PM
Still have this: Have a problem sens the last uppdate... cant level up to level 17. The game stops and reload every time i try to level up or collect from City Hall

Rynetory2
07-23-16, 07:14 PM
Can you try to reinstall your game and see if it helps?

neag3
07-24-16, 08:15 AM
I have tried that...

neag3
07-24-16, 12:02 PM
Looks like I can level up now! But still can't collect...

SparklyOctopus
07-26-16, 04:35 PM
Looks like I can level up now! But still can't collect...

Hey there! It seems like your Slide Shop is on top of your Family Park. Store both and you should be able to collect from City Hall! :) Hope that helps!

neag3
08-01-16, 01:45 PM
Hmm !! That seems to work! Thanks!

Rynetory2
08-02-16, 07:15 AM
Glad to hear that your game is fine now! :D Have fun.

Pastishop
11-17-16, 02:14 AM
I have updated and still cannot collect from town hall, also put chesterfield theatre I think is was called into storage and it simply disappeared and now cannot get it back so don't trust storage any more

V1.2.95 on Android tablet updated 48 hours ago

Rynetory2
11-17-16, 05:25 AM
Can you restart your game and check your storage again? Try scrolling down your storage to the end to find your Chesterfield Studio. Please let me know how it goes for you. In the mean time, I've flagged over your issue on collecting from City Hall. Thanks for reporting. Please hold for rescue from the team. :)

Rynetory2
11-17-16, 05:29 PM
I have updated and still cannot collect from town hall, also put chesterfield theatre I think is was called into storage and it simply disappeared and now cannot get it back so don't trust storage any more

V1.2.95 on Android tablet updated 48 hours ago

Can you reinstall your game and see if you can collect from City Hall? Is it the Chesterfield Studio which you're missing? If so, CM has checked that you have it in your game. Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes for you. Thanks.