PDA

View Full Version : Bakery reset to level 1 and store levels decreased

cosmolife
05-10-16, 06:30 PM
I just lost my game progress. I'm level 40 and it restarted me at level 1. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hey guys here is an update for players that are having this issue:
Players who were signed into Game Center, need to sign in again to access your game.
(if you are using multiple accounts make sure when you login into your game on the device, to restart your device, then log into the game center to make sure you are pulling up the correct game)

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Bakery 2 story

If you were Facebook Connected, you may need to connect to Facebook again.

For multiple accounts or cross-platform assistance, you need to contact support@storm8.com

Niire
05-10-16, 07:00 PM
Yes, I am. I logged into facebook, and got everything back...except my general store, I can only buy 2 items, and I had it opened up to where I could buy 5...

Also, I try to log off and back in to facebook, and when I log out, it gives me the error that it is an online game, check connections...

cosmolife
05-10-16, 07:17 PM
This is so aggravating. I don't dare start a new game at level 1 in case it overwrites my level 40 game. I can't even get into the game because there's the tutorial which doesn't let me click on anything else, except what the tutorial wants. How on earth do I get in to log into Facebook?

This happened right after the new event started. All my ovens were busy cooking. I thought I'd come back in couple hours and then play the event. I came back and the game restarted at level 1

Niire
05-10-16, 07:21 PM
This is so aggravating. I don't dare start a new game at level 1 in case it overwrites my level 40 game. I can't even get into the game because there's the tutorial which doesn't let me click on anything else, except what the tutorial wants. How on earth do I get in to log into Facebook?

This happened right after the new event started. All my ovens were busy cooking. I thought I'd come back in couple hours and then play the event. I came back and the game restarted at level 1

I went through the small tutorial, and I think the only thing that got overwritten was my general store. >< Which is very bad, because I need 3 frosted brownies to finish my bakers' club thing, and that's it, but it'll take me forever to get the frosting for them with only 2 milk at a time...

Niire
05-10-16, 08:00 PM
Just wanted to update, things seem to have fixed themselves, all is right in my bakery now, lol. Thanks! <3

Rynetory2
05-10-16, 08:27 PM
Just wanted to update, things seem to have fixed themselves, all is right in my bakery now, lol. Thanks! <3

Awesome and phew! Thank goodness you got yours back. :D

Rynetory2
05-10-16, 08:29 PM

cosmolife, are you still having issues? If you don't have a FB account, can you try to use the New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) via RS2 to see if you can recover yours?

cosmolife
05-10-16, 09:06 PM
cosmolife, are you still having issues? If you don't have a FB account, can you try to use the New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) via RS2 to see if you can recover yours?

My game is still gone :(

RS2 is working fine. As all my other S8 games. The S8 games pull down menu in RS2, I see all my games in there. And tap to open each one of them. All are fine. Except Bakery 2. It keeps restarting me at level 1

What do I do? I've sent support an email. But they will take ages. The event will be over by the time they get to look at my game :(

Rynetory2
05-10-16, 09:15 PM
Since your other games are fine, you will not be able to login to same account using login feature. :( Can you download a new game, one that you haven't played before, under the list in the Login feature? I want you to use that new game for you to login again to transfer all your games, especially BS2, to hopefully fix this. Do you get what I'm saying? Yeah I know support will take while, so if this works then you needn't wait for support.

Alternatively if you have another account, you can login to the other account and login back to this current account to see if that helps with recovery.

cosmolife
05-10-16, 09:31 PM
Since your other games are fine, you will not be able to login to same account using login feature. :( Can you download a new game, one that you haven't played before, under the list in the Login feature? I want you to use that new game for you to login again to transfer all your games, especially BS2, to hopefully fix this. Do you get what I'm saying? Yeah I know support will take while, so if this works then you needn't wait for support.

Alternatively if you have another account, you can login to the other account and login back to this current account to see if that helps with recovery.

Yes. I have another account. I switched to that account and then switched back. Nope. It didn't work. Bakery 2 still restarts at level 1

During the switching process, where it asks you to confirm the switch, there's a scroll window where you can scroll to the right to see all your games...I scrolled and looked for Bakery 2. It showed up in there as level 1

What's going on? Is my level 40 game gone??!!

Rynetory2
05-10-16, 09:38 PM
Are you on iOS? You can try to recover your game by logging back into the Game Center. It works for some members but not everyone. I hope this does for you.

4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

cosmolife
05-10-16, 09:46 PM
Yes. I'm on iOS. My family and I play games on this iPad. We have 3 different gamecentre IDs.

Logging into each gamecentre ID was the first thing I tried. Nope. That did not work :(

Rynetory2
05-10-16, 09:52 PM
Im afraid we'll need Support for this. But now I'm going to make a new thread for this issue and submit in a report. You can send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll include it in for you.

Niire
05-10-16, 10:10 PM
hey rynetory, just as a heads up, it's still slow and i am afraid to try relogging my facebook on android...because last time I did that it reverted me to level 1. I cannot see my friends' names at all still. It's semi playable now though. Hopefully it will clear up in the morning, as it has in the past.

ChefDona
05-10-16, 11:32 PM
Same thing happened to me tonight..right after the new challenge when I went back to check on stoves I was returned to level 1. This is so frustrating as it happened to me before with RS. Deleting and downloading didn't work and going to Game Center failed so I'm just locked out of my game ����

Niire
05-11-16, 04:15 AM
Yeah okay, I am not able to relog without the game resetting to level 1. So, basically, I am locked out of sending requests for quick serves atm...><

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 04:30 AM
I've updated my report from your feedback. So now let's wait for Rescue. :)

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 08:56 AM
Just want to drop a note here on how I gotten my bakery and store level back... Not sure if this will help you guys but no harm trying.

My bakery was fine until I logged out of FB in game. My game reset to level 1 and Jenny store to level 2. Here are what I did.

1. Force shut BS2
2. Go to FB site and log in.
3. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
--> Got my level back. But my Jenny store is now level 2.

4. Force shut BS2
5. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
--> Got my Jenny store back to original.

cosmolife
05-11-16, 09:31 AM
Rynetory,

When I open BS2, it starts at level 1, with the tutorial. I can't bypass the tutorial to log into FB. I'm a bit scared that if I do the tutorial, the game might overwrite my level 40 game, and support might not be able to find it?

Did you do the tutorial, in order to be able to log into FB?

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 09:34 AM
Yap I finished the tutorial before I did the above steps. I took the risk since I was stuck like you guys.

To add: don't proceed if you are uncomfortable with it. You can wait for the team to come online. :)

Fressie
05-11-16, 11:21 AM
Never posted in here but always come here for answers. My game too got reset to level 1 after the Grandma's event, open a ticket with support but no reply so far and I'm getting very upset knowing that 1) I lost my progress and 2) Knowing that the timer on the event is ticking and no answers on what to do. I never linked my game to Facebook so at this point I don't know what to do. ��

kooky panda
05-11-16, 11:54 AM
Never posted in here but always come here for answers. My game too got reset to level 1 after the Grandma's event, open a ticket with support but no reply so far and I'm getting very upset knowing that 1) I lost my progress and 2) Knowing that the timer on the event is ticking and no answers on what to do. I never linked my game to Facebook so at this point I don't know what to do. ��
Try logging onto the game center

4. Restart BS2.

Fressie
05-11-16, 12:19 PM
Try logging onto the game center

4. Restart BS2.

Did it already, deleted game I don't know how many times, restarted my IPad and still the same. This is so annoying!

cosmolife
05-11-16, 04:11 PM
Restaurant 1 is also having this game restarting at level 1 problem. Their bugs thread has players waiting for more than 3 months and still no fix!!

Omg. Is this BS2 problem going to take MONTHS to get fixed??!! Yikes :(

I'm getting desperate. Perhaps I might tempt fate and do the tutorial and risk losing my game for good, if the alternative is waiting months for a solution :(

Fressie
05-11-16, 04:35 PM
Restaurant 1 is also having this game restarting at level 1 problem. Their bugs thread has players waiting for more than 3 months and still no fix!!

Omg. Is this BS2 problem going to take MONTHS to get fixed??!! Yikes :(

I'm getting desperate. Perhaps I might tempt fate and do the tutorial and risk losing my game for good, if the alternative is waiting months for a solution :(

Oh no! Seriously? That will make me to delete ALL of TeamLava games I've been playing for years! I don't think I will start again, after all the progress I've made, I would rather forget about their games and try other developers...

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 04:36 PM
The team is aware and looking into this issue. We'll post when we have more updates. Sorry about this. :(

To add: the cause of this issue may be different from RS1. Let's just stay calm and wait for further updates. I can empathize with your concerns cos my bakery was reset too. Took me a while of meddling and getting it back. You can try if you like and if you have a FB account. But yes it's a risk...

kooky panda
05-11-16, 04:37 PM
Guys, please do not panic at this point. The RS issue may be totally different than this issue. The team is currently looking into this issue. We should have some info soon.

Please try Rynetory's suggestions.

Just want to drop a note here on how I gotten my bakery and store level back... Not sure if this will help you guys but no harm trying.

My bakery was fine until I logged out of FB in game. My game reset to level 1 and Jenny store to level 2. Here are what I did.

1. Force shut BS2
2. Go to FB site and log in.
3. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
--> Got my level back. But my Jenny store is now level 2.

4. Force shut BS2
5. Start BS2 and log into FB via game.
--> Got my Jenny store back to original.

Fressie
05-11-16, 04:51 PM
I would try this but never linked my game with Facebook nor I intend to. I really want them to find the issue because I like the game very much. Thanks guys for the update

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 04:56 PM
I would try this but never linked my game with Facebook nor I intend to. I really want them to find the issue because I like the game very much. Thanks guys for the update

Just want to let you know my game has been linked to FB previously. I'm not sure how it will go for a game not linked. But I hope it works for you. :)

cosmolife
05-11-16, 09:04 PM
So I took a deep breath and did the tutorial. I was then able to connect to FB and got my game back!

However, my game is now linked to FB. My family and I play games on this iPad. We have 3 different gamecentre IDs. So now, each time I sign into my own gamecentre ID, BS2 restarts at level 1. Omg. And I have to go through the whole tutorial again, to then connect to FB, which then loads up my game.

This is beyond ridiculous! What have they done to the game, to make it so tedious to play now? I can't believe this has happened. The game went from one I enjoyed logging into and relaxing after a day's at work, to what is now a whole nightmare of tutorials, log into FB...repeatedly, over and over

Will TL fix this?

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 01:36 AM
@cosmolife - Great to hear that you got your bakery back! :) Just to let you know that I didnt have to do the tutorials over repeatedly - I only did it once and as long as I dont log off FB in game, my game is fine. Perhaps you had to repeat the steps cos you were sharing 1 device with others. Anyways I'm happy for you that your bakery is back in order.

cosmolife
05-12-16, 04:26 AM
I do not log out of FB. I have the FB app on my iPad. It's permanently logged in with my FB acct. I've never had to worry about logging in and out of FB before this happened. I've always shared this iPad with family. Never had a problem till now

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 04:33 AM
Let's wait for the team to resolve this issue. In the mean time, keep progressing for your event if you are participating.

cosmolife
05-12-16, 04:35 AM
So do I understand correctly, from your reply above, that TL won't be fixing this issue any time soon? As long as I get my game back? Doesn't matter to them that I now have to go through tutorials, logging into FB repeatedly, something which I NEVER had to do before this happened?

I have not changed the way I play TL games. Something they did on their end made this change happen. And it only happened to BS2. All other games are normal as before

They should fix this issue and put it back to the way it was before. Not ignoring us as long as we get our games back

Fressie
05-12-16, 04:39 AM
So I took a deep breath and did the tutorial. I was then able to connect to FB and got my game back!

However, my game is now linked to FB. My family and I play games on this iPad. We have 3 different gamecentre IDs. So now, each time I sign into my own gamecentre ID, BS2 restarts at level 1. Omg. And I have to go through the whole tutorial again, to then connect to FB, which then loads up my game.

This is beyond ridiculous! What have they done to the game, to make it so tedious to play now? I can't believe this has happened. The game went from one I enjoyed logging into and relaxing after a day's at work, to what is now a whole nightmare of tutorials, log into FB...repeatedly, over and over

Will TL fix this?

What? I understood that linking the game to Facebook was optional, now is mandatory? I never wanted to link my game to Facebook and never did, and now I feel that is the only option I have to get my progress back? This is beyond ridiculous. I will wait for a resolution from the team, even though I will probably miss this event and the new goal recipe *sigh*.

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 04:53 AM
So do I understand correctly, from your reply above, that TL won't be fixing this issue any time soon? As long as I get my game back? Doesn't matter to them that I now have to go through tutorials, logging into FB repeatedly, something which I NEVER had to do before this happened?

I have not changed the way I play TL games. Something they did on their end made this change happen. And it only happened to BS2. All other games are normal as before

They should fix this issue and put it back to the way it was before. Not ignoring us as long as we get our games back

The team is currently looking in this issue as mentioned by Kooky and me. I didnt say they wont fix this any time soon. And neither are they ignoring this. All I'm saying is let's give them a little more time to investigate and provide a fix. Dont panic, stay calm. As soon as we have more updates, we'll post here.

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 04:56 AM
What? I understood that linking the game to Facebook was optional, now is mandatory? I never wanted to link my game to Facebook and never did, and now I feel that is the only option I have to get my progress back? This is beyond ridiculous. I will wait for a resolution from the team, even though I will probably miss this event and the new goal recipe *sigh*.

Nope, Facebook is not mandatory.

Niire
05-12-16, 05:52 AM
I need to add as well...with the way my facebook is right now, none of my usual quickserve friends are on the list to ask...so basically i am getting no quickserves right now. Makes things much much more difficult. I usually have to relog facebook any time i turn my device off, because of this issue, obviously I can't. Sometimes also it kicks me out of the game when I go to the facebook stuff, or it runs so slow it's impossible to do anything. just trying to give as many details as possible for the team...:) Also, I am on android.

Nikita1807
05-12-16, 06:22 AM
Help I'm in the same situation, just started the lavender event and tried to play today only to find I've been thrown back to level 1!!!! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, logging out of game centre and logging back in, none of my other games are affected just this one! I don't log in and play via Facebook so any ideas???

I've never played via Facebook either assumed this was optional. Having the same issue back to level 1!!!!!

ChefDona
05-12-16, 06:27 AM
Guys, please do not panic at this point. The RS issue may be totally different than this issue. The team is currently looking into this issue. We should have some info soon.

This worked for me..thank you!

Fressie
05-12-16, 07:09 AM
Help I'm in the same situation, just started the lavender event and tried to play today only to find I've been thrown back to level 1!!!! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, logging out of game centre and logging back in, none of my other games are affected just this one! I don't log in and play via Facebook so any ideas???

So far nothing, I opened a ticket two days ago and so far no response from TL on how to fix this issue. What I've learned so far is the option to login to Facebook and see if you get your progress back which I haven't done. For me, it's a waiting game for a reply from the developers but have had bad experiences in the past where they simply haven't been very helpful and basically I had to use gems or other resources to keep playing their games. Hoping for the best.

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 07:10 AM
@Niire - I've sent in your updates. Thank you.

@Fressie and Nikita1807 - I'll highlight that you guys without FB accounts are still stuck. Sorry about that. Thank you for your patience.

@ChefDona - Great to hear that you got your bakery back. Thanks for letting us know.

Fressie
05-12-16, 07:14 AM
Thanks! I really want them to find the issue because I love the game! But at this point I will stop playing if they don't find what's wrong, I refuse to start again after all my time and money spent on the game. So, fingers crossed!

Rynetory2
05-12-16, 07:20 AM
Thanks! I really want them to find the issue because I love the game! But at this point I will stop playing if they don't find what's wrong, I refuse to start again after all my time and money spent on the game. So, fingers crossed!

Just to assure you, your game progress isn't lost. It's just this glitch somehow reset your bakery to level 1. I am very very sure that the team will be able to recover it for you. :)

kooky panda
05-12-16, 08:04 AM

That is not what Ryentory stated. The team is currently looking into this issue. Once there is fix or an update we will let you guys know.

kooky panda
05-12-16, 11:33 AM

Players who were signed into Game Center, need to sign in again to access your game.
(if you are using multiple accounts make sure when you login into your game on the device, to restart your device, then log into the game center to make sure you are pulling up the correct game)

For multiple accounts or cross-platform assistance, you need to contact support@storm8.com

Niire
05-12-16, 11:41 AM
kooky, by log out of facebook...do you mean in game? Or the facebook app on the device we are playing the game on? I tried relogging in game, and I got the exact same thing i did before. It gives me the no connection errer, which I have to force close the game to get off the screen...when I log back in, it's the level 1 game, I log into facebook in game again, but my general store only has 2 slots open in it when I had 5 before, and all of my friends names are "bakery friend" and I got a list to request from of friends I don't even have I don't think, lol...

I am a sad kitty being out of quick serves just about! And I cannot send back to my friends either! :(

Sorry that was so long there. I like trying to put in every detail, cause sometime it's the little things that help solve the mystery! :)

kooky panda
05-12-16, 12:00 PM
kooky, by log out of facebook...do you mean in game? Or the facebook app on the device we are playing the game on? I tried relogging in game, and I got the exact same thing i did before. It gives me the no connection errer, which I have to force close the game to get off the screen...when I log back in, it's the level 1 game, I log into facebook in game again, but my general store only has 2 slots open in it when I had 5 before, and all of my friends names are "bakery friend" and I got a list to request from of friends I don't even have I don't think, lol...

I am a sad kitty being out of quick serves just about! And I cannot send back to my friends either! :(

Sorry that was so long there. I like trying to put in every detail, cause sometime it's the little things that help solve the mystery! :)
What I did:
I first closed out the BS2 game.
I pulled up facebook.com on safari and logged into my kookypanda FB account.
On my iphone facebook application, I logged out of my account, then logged back in.
Then I opened my BS 2 game.

Make sure that you are logged into the game center before doing the facebook steps.

Once I got my game back, my Jenny store also reset to level 2, so I just forced closed my game one more time and when I opened my Jenny Store was back the correct level.

zeramise
05-12-16, 12:00 PM
I had a problem on iPad (Me and my wife have shared one iPad.)
After game app updated, game progress is all gone.
I had used only one FB account on iPad, and I did't sign out FB account.

I tried sign out and re-sign in, restart games...
my game says 'progress sync to fb account'
Now my game progress is level 2 on iPad.
What's going on? and What should I do?
Just send to e-mail and crossed my pinky? :mad:

My wife has played on two devices.
So do I. (one android cell, and one iPad)
Sometimes, we don't care whose account.

Dear Teamlava or storm8 staffs... Please, please, please?100000000
Don't use FB account like Restaurant Story(1) game.,
We hope that we can **choose**.
FB is easy way, but that isn't solution to solve the problem of the account.
We don't want to use only one account on one device.
I believe that some people agree with my opinion.

Anyway, thanks.

Fressie
05-12-16, 12:04 PM

I did it again even though I have done it before and nothing changed, the game start new like its the first time I've ever access it. Did they really came up with this solution? This was said before by another player and tried it before with no results. Looking forward to a real solution to this issue.

kooky panda
05-12-16, 12:17 PM
I did it again even though I have done it before and nothing changed, the game start new like its the first time I've ever access it. Did they really came up with this solution? This was said before by another player and tried it before with no results. Looking forward to a real solution to this issue.
If the above steps did not work for you, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

kooky panda
05-12-16, 12:21 PM
I had a problem on iPad (Me and my wife have shared one iPad.)
After game app updated, game progress is all gone.
I had used only one FB account on iPad, and I did't sign out FB account.

I tried sign out and re-sign in, restart games...
my game says 'progress sync to fb account'
Now my game progress is level 2 on iPad.
What's going on? and What should I do?
Just send to e-mail and crossed my pinky? :mad:

My wife has played on two devices.
So do I. (one android cell, and one iPad)
Sometimes, we don't care whose account.

Dear Teamlava or storm8 staffs... Please, please, please?100000000
Don't use FB account like Restaurant Story(1) game.,
We hope that we can **choose**.
FB is easy way, but that isn't solution to solve the problem of the account.
We don't want to use only one account on one device.
I believe that some people agree with my opinion.

Anyway, thanks.

Since you are sharing a device and going from android to Ios, you will need to send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Fressie
05-12-16, 12:34 PM
If the above steps did not work for you, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Kooky, do I need to send another email? I have an open ticket from 5/10 regarding this issue but haven't had a response from them yet. Should I send it again?

Niire
05-12-16, 01:46 PM
I went ahead and sent in an email, have my ticket number if you need it kooky. :)

kooky panda
05-12-16, 02:05 PM
Kooky, do I need to send another email? I have an open ticket from 5/10 regarding this issue but haven't had a response from them yet. Should I send it again?
No just wait on this ticket. Sending in multiple emails can sometimes delay the response time.

mjagermanm
05-12-16, 02:06 PM

Did not help for me keep getting the level 2 shop, out of clues now. Hope a fix will be found, till then I 'll be playing other games.

kooky panda
05-12-16, 02:38 PM
Did not help for me keep getting the level 2 shop, out of clues now. Hope a fix will be found, till then I 'll be playing other games.
If you got your game back, then force close out your game one more time and this should fix you shop level.

hamergate
05-12-16, 03:03 PM
This has happened to me as well, some odd combination of logging in and out and installing and uninstalling got my progress back but left me with a stock of 2 in general store (when it should be six). Also Facebook connection is clearly not working. So many new bugs all began with this new event. If I log out of Facebook but into iOS Game Center, everything is correct in terms of progress, but I can't acces quick serves! Loggin in to access quick serves forces me to level one and I have to go through beginner tutorial. It's very tedious. This needs to be fixed for the game to be playable.

kooky panda
05-12-16, 03:54 PM
This has happened to me as well, some odd combination of logging in and out and installing and uninstalling got my progress back but left me with a stock of 2 in general store (when it should be six). Also Facebook connection is clearly not working. So many new bugs all began with this new event. If I log out of Facebook but into iOS Game Center, everything is correct in terms of progress, but I can't acces quick serves! Loggin in to access quick serves forces me to level one and I have to go through beginner tutorial. It's very tedious. This needs to be fixed for the game to be playable.
Please force close your game to see if this fixes your shop level.
Log out of Facebook (on safari and Facebook app installed on your device), then close out your game, then log back into Facebook to see if this helps.

EllasGrandma1
05-12-16, 04:48 PM
My Bs2 is gone! I was playing the current challenge, which involves lavender and roses. Came back to continue and I'm Level 1 to start again! I've emailed support, but that could take ages. I've also deleted and reinstalled and I'm still L1. Not happy.

mjagermanm
05-12-16, 09:57 PM
If you got your game back, then force close out your game one more time and this should fix you shop level.

No, no game back, logging, force quitting, re-logging, reinstalling nothing seams to be helping.

midsummerbreeze
05-13-16, 11:02 AM
My progress on Bakery Story 2 was reset from 30 to 1, twice. I was able to get my level back up by re-connecting to facebook and game center but then yesterday it happened again and I had to re-connect to facebook and game center again.

Now, I am stuck in a game loop where it loads and then after 10 seconds it reloads, then after 10 seconds it reloads again. I cannot play the game because it keeps reloading every 10 seconds.

I have emailed support but know that I will not be helped for over 2 weeks. This is very frustrating.

[S8] Elsa
05-13-16, 11:45 AM
Hi folks,

We're sorry to hear that you currently aren't able to access your Bakery Story 2 progress. This should help.

@ChefDona, mjagermanm, Hamergate, EllasGrandma1, midsummerbreeze, and Nikita1807

You need to log into Game Center to recover your game progress.

4. Restart Restaurant Story.

@CosmoLife, Fressie, and zeramise please email support@storm8.com and pm me the ticket number for assistance.

merlin3108
05-13-16, 12:38 PM
Elsa;1294405']Hi folks,

We're sorry to hear that you currently aren't able to access your Bakery Story 2 progress. This should help.

@ChefDona, mjagermanm, Hamergate, EllasGrandma1, midsummerbreeze, and Nikita1807

@CosmoLife, Fressie, and zeramise please email support@storm8.com and pm me the ticket number for assistance.

Same thing happened to me this morning. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game several times. Then followed the steps described above - with no difference. I even signed out of the Game Center and signed back in before restarting Bakery Story 2 but my game still shows up as if it was brand new.... Also tried reinstalling the Valentine version of the game... But that is reset to Lv 1 as well...

@ Elsa ... Just sent off an email to support... Will PM you the Ticket No as soon as I have it...

Niire
05-13-16, 01:07 PM
Elsa;1294405']Hi folks,

Hey Elsa, what should I do? I already put in a ticket, do you need my #?

[S8] Elsa
05-13-16, 02:45 PM
Same thing happened to me this morning. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game several times. Then followed the steps described above - with no difference. I even signed out of the Game Center and signed back in before restarting Bakery Story 2 but my game still shows up as if it was brand new.... Also tried reinstalling the Valentine version of the game... But that is reset to Lv 1 as well...

@ Elsa ... Just sent off an email to support... Will PM you the Ticket No as soon as I have it...

Don't use Valentine's. Only log in using Game Center on Bakery Story 2 version 1.6.

Can you try logging into Game Center and Facebook?

[S8] Elsa
05-13-16, 02:46 PM
Hey Elsa, what should I do? I already put in a ticket, do you need my #?

Yes, please PM it to me.

mjagermanm
05-13-16, 03:12 PM
Elsa;1294405']Hi folks,

It worked, funny thing is that I did this yesterday too and it didn't work. Have to stay logged in Gamecenter and stay connected to Facebook otherwise the game will reset again.

Niire
05-13-16, 03:24 PM
Elsa;1294520']Yes, please PM it to me.

Done. :)

merlin3108
05-13-16, 04:20 PM
Elsa;1294519']Don't use Valentine's. Only log in using Game Center on Bakery Story 2 version 1.6.

Can you try logging into Game Center and Facebook?

I am logged into Game Center (and had been when the reset to Lv 1 happened) and I'm also logged into Facebook. Just to make sure I had logged of and logged back in before restarting the game. But all of this makes no difference...

hamergate
05-13-16, 08:40 PM
I'm logged into Game Center and have my progress, but I'm unable to access any Facebook friends/quick serves. If I log out of Game Center, I'm back at level 1, but I am able to log into Facebook, then things get weird and it restarts constantly. I've followed the steps above and it seems l have to choose between my progress or my Facebook connection/quick serves.

killself
05-13-16, 10:10 PM
Elsa;1294405']Hi folks,

I have log into Game Center and restart Bakery story2..But it seems useless. my account is still Level1... my TICKET NUMBER #2039852 thanks a lot.

midsummerbreeze
05-13-16, 10:47 PM
@elsa I have tried those instructions and it doesn't work for me. I see my level 31 again but I 'm stuck in a loop. The game keeps restarting every 10 seconds or so and I believe it is related to the Liam character that was just introduced. I can't get out of this restart loop. When I first start the game, I get the pop-up "Tons of Fun" which gives me 7 gems. 10 seconds after that the games restarts and I get the same pop-up and then another restart and on and on.

Elsa;1294405']Hi folks,

Nikita1807
05-14-16, 04:59 AM
Hi I've tried logging in and out of game centre and I'm still at level 1

Niire
05-14-16, 11:26 AM
getting to the point in the limited time quest where i really need some quickserves so I can move some rose water along. :(

merlin3108
05-14-16, 08:23 PM
Have been stuck on Lv 1 for two days now ... No matter if I'm logged into the Game Center or not... I guess there goes my chance at winning the new recipe.... :mad::mad::mad:

Fressie
05-14-16, 09:02 PM
Have been stuck on Lv 1 for two days now ... No matter if I'm logged into the Game Center or not... I guess there goes my chance at winning the new recipe.... :mad::mad::mad:

Yep, I know the feeling, been like that since the event started and I share your frustration. Never missed an event and it bugs me that I won't be able to get the recipe since the recipes from goals are the most profitable son far. No happy at all.

[S8] Elsa
05-14-16, 09:50 PM

Yep, I know the feeling, been like that since the event started and I share your frustration. Never missed an event and it bugs me that I won't be able to get the recipe since the recipes from goals are the most profitable son far. No happy at all.

getting to the point in the limited time quest where i really need some quickserves so I can move some rose water along. :(

Can each of you try again? Log into your game while you are logged out of Game Center on the device, please. After, feel free to log into GC, but please note that the GC account you log into is the one you need to be logged into to access.

@Niire: you can now access your game on Android, but please note using GC on iOS may result in losing the ability to login on Android again (they're not compatible). When support responds to your ticket, they can assist you in an account setup that fits what you need. ^_^

[S8] Elsa
05-14-16, 09:52 PM
@elsa I have tried those instructions and it doesn't work for me. I see my level 31 again but I 'm stuck in a loop. The game keeps restarting every 10 seconds or so and I believe it is related to the Liam character that was just introduced. I can't get out of this restart loop. When I first start the game, I get the pop-up "Tons of Fun" which gives me 7 gems. 10 seconds after that the games restarts and I get the same pop-up and then another restart and on and on.

If you are refreshing, log into the game you were doing the goal for. For example, if the goal was for Jewel Mania, log into Jewel once. This will resolve the refreshing.

midsummerbreeze
05-14-16, 10:16 PM
I do not know what game had that goal and none of the games I currently play is related to that goal.

Elsa;1295114']If you are refreshing, log into the game you were doing the goal for. For example, if the goal was for Jewel Mania, log into Jewel once. This will resolve the refreshing.

midsummerbreeze
05-14-16, 10:48 PM
I looked at the goals again. Tons of fun is linked to castle story in which I have to reach level 6. I don't play that game but I downloaded it and opened it. I leveled up to level 2 and then logged into bakery story 2 and I get the exact same refresh issue so your recommendation did not resolve my issue. I shouldn't even get the goal because I'm not at level 6 in castle story.

Elsa;1295114']If you are refreshing, log into the game you were doing the goal for. For example, if the goal was for Jewel Mania, log into Jewel once. This will resolve the refreshing.

Fressie
05-15-16, 05:12 AM
Elsa;1295113']Can each of you try again? Log into your game while you are logged out of Game Center on the device, please. After, feel free to log into GC, but please note that the GC account you log into is the one you need to be logged into to access.

@Niire: you can now access your game on Android, but please note using GC on iOS may result in losing the ability to login on Android again (they're not compatible). When support responds to your ticket, they can assist you in an account setup that fits what you need. ^_^

OK, here's what I did, I logged off Game Center, click on game and it was the same. Then I deleted the game and downloaded again while I was still logged off Game Center, then clicked on the game again and nothing, the game start with tutorials at level one. There's no words to describe my frustration. They did something on their end to make this happen and it looks that they are guessing and have no clue what went wrong. Please, please help, I like the game very much.

Niire
05-15-16, 07:26 AM
Thank you Elsa. :) I am actually android only, so no issue there. :)

Umm, my issue now isn't being able to load my game. My issue is actually being able to request quickserves. I'm only seeing the same names over and over on the request list, so I am only able to ask about 10% of my friends for quickserves...:(

I had to edit again...for some reason, I have someone's (I don't know whose) level 37 game loaded in my bakery! I am level 31...what in the world? I have something different happening now, when I try to relog into facebook. It puts me on this level 37 account, which isn't mine...then the game crashed when i tried to log into facebook. I loaded it back up, and there was a screen asking which account i wanted to play. Mine was on the list, so I selected that. I have all of my store expansions, which is improvement, but my facebook remains the same, with "bakery friend" as my friends' names on getting and helping...and on my request page, it's still the same names over and over, so I again am only able to ask about 10% of my friends for quickserves. :(

midsummerbreeze
05-15-16, 04:43 PM
When is this problem going to be resolved?

merlin3108
05-15-16, 05:39 PM
Elsa;1295113']Can each of you try again? Log into your game while you are logged out of Game Center on the device, please. After, feel free to log into GC, but please note that the GC account you log into is the one you need to be logged into to access

Ok, I disconnected GC, restarted Bakery Story 2 an actually got my game back for 5 minutes , could collect some baked goods and put some new ones in the oven... Then I went on to log into Facebook in order to send out some requests... When it connected I only got the anonymous Bakery Friends List (just as Nire mentioned)... Since this has happened before I disconnected FB again (usually doing that 2-3 times results in getting my friends names back)... I get a pop up telling me that my game status will not be lost when I disconnect from FB ... And what happens?? I'm reset to Lv 1 again and I'm once again not able to play the event... This makes three days now without this problem being solved!!!

Fressie
05-15-16, 07:49 PM
Ok, I disconnected GC, restarted Bakery Story 2 an actually got my game back for 5 minutes , could collect some baked goods and put some new ones in the oven... Then I went on to log into Facebook in order to send out some requests... When it connected I only got the anonymous Bakery Friends List (just as Nire mentioned)... Since this has happened before I disconnected FB again (usually doing that 2-3 times results in getting my friends names back)... I get a pop up telling me that my game status will not be lost when I disconnect from FB ... And what happens?? I'm reset to Lv 1 again and I'm once again not able to play the event... This makes three days now without this problem being solved!!!

Three days? For me, it's been like that since Tuesday, immediately after the event started. It's taking too long to solve this issue, but I'm still hopeful

merlin3108
05-15-16, 09:20 PM
Three days? For me, it's been like that since Tuesday, immediately after the event started. It's taking too long to solve this issue, but I'm still hopeful

So sorry to hear that.... I think with all the hassle we're going through S8 should just give the recipe to all the players who are having problems!

Fressie
05-16-16, 07:39 AM
So sorry to hear that.... I think with all the hassle we're going through S8 should just give the recipe to all the players who are having problems!

Ha! We can only dream....

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 07:48 AM
This bug thread has gone off topic to discussion, kindly take private discussions via PMs. Thank you.

Fressie
05-16-16, 12:46 PM
I'm so happy! Just got an email back from TL and my game is fixed!!! Thank you so much to the moderators that help with this issue and of course... Thanks TL!

Niire
05-16-16, 01:11 PM
Now it's not letting me connect my facebook account to my level 32 bakery at all. It started me off in the tutorial again. I removed the bs2 app from facebook, and tried several times force closing etc, and when I select my level 32 bs2 account, it just goes back to not being connected to facebook at all. :( Gonna try reinstalling bs2 I suppose.

Edit...yup, now I have no facebook at all. ><

Edit 2...support had to connect my level 32 game to the cloud, or something, but it's fixed now, wooo!!

merlin3108
05-16-16, 05:36 PM
I'm so happy! Just got an email back from TL and my game is fixed!!! Thank you so much to the moderators that help with this issue and of course... Thanks TL!

I'm happy for you! I got an email as well telling me to reconnect to my GC in order to get my game Lv 36 back - however my game is still reset to Lv 1 ;-(.

@Elsa - can you please keep an eye on this from your side as well... I responded to support telling them that the game is not fixed... My ticket is # 2041122

[S8] Elsa
05-16-16, 05:44 PM
I'm happy for you! I got an email as well telling me to reconnect to my GC in order to get my game Lv 36 back - however my game is still reset to Lv 1 ;-(.

@Elsa - can you please keep an eye on this from your side as well... I responded to support telling them that the game is not fixed... My ticket is # 2041122

Can you try connecting to GC and Facebook? Then restart the game. It may take a minute for it to kick in.

Niire
05-16-16, 05:49 PM
Thank you all SO much for fixing this. I got all of my friends back, and things are flying now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Much love and *hugs*!

kooky panda
05-16-16, 06:01 PM
Thank you all SO much for fixing this. I got all of my friends back, and things are flying now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Much love and *hugs*!
So glad you are back!! :)

merlin3108
05-16-16, 08:16 PM
Elsa;1296067']Can you try connecting to GC and Facebook? Then restart the game. It may take a minute for it to kick in.

Hi Elsa, I've tried that several times during the past two or three hours... Connecting and disconnecting to the Game Center and FB again and again... Just now I also tried deleting and re-installing the game... Unfortunately I'm still stuck in the tutorial of Lv 1

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 07:44 AM
Hi Elsa, I've tried that several times during the past two or three hours... Connecting and disconnecting to the Game Center and FB again and again... Just now I also tried deleting and re-installing the game... Unfortunately I'm still stuck in the tutorial of Lv 1

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. I've sent in your feedback.

Congrats to the rest who had gotten their bakeries back! :D

[S8] Elsa
05-17-16, 09:35 AM

^_^ Did you finish the tutorial? Try completing it.

divinekakan
05-17-16, 11:47 AM
Is it here I get help or do I mail some support?
I have tried the log out and log in again as you described but the game is still back on level 1. The other games are OK.

kooky panda
05-17-16, 12:34 PM
Is it here I get help or do I mail some support?
I have tried the log out and log in again as you described but the game is still back on level 1. The other games are OK.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com .

divinekakan
05-17-16, 12:46 PM
Thank you!

merlin3108
05-17-16, 01:45 PM
Elsa;1296323']^_^ Did you finish the tutorial? Try completing it.

Yes, yes, yes - that worked and I finally got my game back... Thank you so much, Elsa and all the guys behind the scenes

Never thought of doing the tutorial as I was afraid that would completely mess up my game.

At first Jenny's store was down to a storage limit of two but once I reconnected the game to FB that was fixed as well...

Now off to brew some tea! :o

[S8] Elsa
05-17-16, 02:39 PM
Yes, yes, yes - that worked and I finally got my game back... Thank you so much, Elsa and all the guys behind the scenes

Never thought of doing the tutorial as I was afraid that would completely mess up my game.

At first Jenny's store was down to a storage limit of two but once I reconnected the game to FB that was fixed as well...

Now off to brew some tea! :o

Glad to hear it. To trigger the GC login, if you're in the tutorial, you need to finish it first to go into normal gameplay.

So if anyone tried the Game Center steps and they're seeing the tutorial, after restart -- go ahead and finish the tutorial.

Fressie
05-17-16, 08:33 PM
Oh no! My game got reset to level one again!!! What should I do? Send email to support? Please help!

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 09:33 PM
Oh no! My game got reset to level one again!!! What should I do? Send email to support? Please help!

Oh dear!! :(:( Can you respond back to your last email with Support and let them know your game is having issues again? I'll report this in for you as well.

Fressie
05-18-16, 05:40 AM
Oh dear!! :(:( Can you respond back to your last email with Support and let them know your game is having issues again? I'll report this in for you as well.

Thanks! I did reply and waiting for help. Bummer, I thought I had a shot at finishing the goal...:(

Niire
05-18-16, 06:03 AM
When everything got fixed with the storage issue, all of my s8 games got reset to level 1. I logged on BS1 and relogged in to the network through the s8 bubble in the upper right corner. maybe that will help? :(

Fressie
05-18-16, 07:29 AM
When everything got fixed with the storage issue, all of my s8 games got reset to level 1. I logged on BS1 and relogged in to the network through the s8 bubble in the upper right corner. maybe that will help? :(

I went ahead and did that and still the same. Thanks for the tip though, I'll try everything! :D

Nikita1807
05-20-16, 03:04 AM
OK, here's what I did, I logged off Game Center, click on game and it was the same. Then I deleted the game and downloaded again while I was still logged off Game Center, then clicked on the game again and nothing, the game start with tutorials at level one. There's no words to describe my frustration. They did something on their end to make this happen and it looks that they are guessing and have no clue what went wrong. Please, please help, I like the game very much.

Yep this is the same for me! I've logged in and out of game centre and deleted the game, reinstalled it. Don't know what else to do as I'm just permanently back to level 1. It's like my game centre details are not connecting to the game to sync its progress!!

Nikita1807
05-20-16, 03:10 AM
Yep this is the same for me! I've logged in and out of game centre and deleted the game, reinstalled it. Don't know what else to do as I'm just permanently back to level 1. It's like my game centre details are not connecting to the game to sync its progress!!

Hang on...... Wait a minute I'm back upto my previous level 28!!!! Yippee. I started playing the game from level one went through the tutorial and hey presto my game centre ID flashed up and I whizzed back up to 28!! 😍

Rynetory2
05-20-16, 06:09 AM
Hang on...... Wait a minute I'm back upto my previous level 28!!!! Yippee. I started playing the game from level one went through the tutorial and hey presto my game centre ID flashed up and I whizzed back up to 28!! ��

Congratulations on getting your game back! :D

Fressie
05-20-16, 07:15 AM
My heart stopped for a second. After playing normally these last couple of days I load my game this morning and started baking, after 30 min or so, came back to check my goodies and the game started at level one again, but not at tutorials, I think it was at level two, right after you complete tutorials, then after a minute it started to sync to GC and my level 37 bakery was back. The thing is that I had to OK'd all of the pending goals (which are a lot) again. Why does this keep happening? Im scared to open the game because I don't know what I will find.

Fressie
05-20-16, 12:12 PM
I know it is a long shot, but have to ask.... Is TL considering to give extra time to the players that missed days out of the Motherly Love event to finish the goal? In my case, I lost seven days due to the glitch and I would hate to lose that new recipe. Hoping for the best!

aurora40
05-20-16, 07:03 PM
Congratulations on getting your game back! :D

Same here....after going through tutorial and getting to level two it switched back to my original game. So glad, I was sick thinking I would have to start completely over. Or not.

Rynetory2
05-21-16, 06:34 AM
My heart stopped for a second. After playing normally these last couple of days I load my game this morning and started baking, after 30 min or so, came back to check my goodies and the game started at level one again, but not at tutorials, I think it was at level two, right after you complete tutorials, then after a minute it started to sync to GC and my level 37 bakery was back. The thing is that I had to OK'd all of the pending goals (which are a lot) again. Why does this keep happening? Im scared to open the game because I don't know what I will find.

If it makes you feel better, my game restarts too after I log off FB. But it returns after I restart my game.

Same here....after going through tutorial and getting to level two it switched back to my original game. So glad, I was sick thinking I would have to start completely over. Or not.

Great that you got yours back! :D Yes it can be scary but I always make sure I've my Storm8 id and password so I can run to Support for rescue lol.

oo56
05-21-16, 02:55 PM
I tried resetting my game and re-logging into the Game Center like 500 times and it still is back at the tutorial. I don't know what to do. Now I've missed like 4 days of the Motherly Event.

kooky panda
05-21-16, 03:37 PM
I tried resetting my game and re-logging into the Game Center like 500 times and it still is back at the tutorial. I don't know what to do. Now I've missed like 4 days of the Motherly Event.
Try playing through the tutorial then restart your game.

redquinn
05-21-16, 07:23 PM
Hello I have the same issue of my bakery starting at Lv1, already tried the GC, FB, restarting, deleting and downloading the game, nothing worked, I sent an email to support and haven't heard from them. Can anybody help me please? not only I'm missing the event but also the fruit challenges.

Rynetory2
05-22-16, 12:15 AM
Hello I have the same issue of my bakery starting at Lv1, already tried the GC, FB, restarting, deleting and downloading the game, nothing worked, I sent an email to support and haven't heard from them. Can anybody help me please? not only I'm missing the event but also the fruit challenges.

Sorry to hear that. :( I've reported in your feedback.

redquinn
05-22-16, 05:54 AM
Thank you rynetory2

You are very welcome. I hope you'll get your game back very soon. Rynetory2 :o

Fressie
05-23-16, 08:44 PM

FYI... It happened again today, exactly like I described it before. It continues where I left off tutorials the first time my game reset, then after one minute or so, it sync with GC but the general store stock comes back at 2 item restock when I had 5 before, then I log off game and log again and comes back to normal 5 items restock. I don't understand why this keeps happenning. Just wanted to keep you guys updated on this issue.

OK this is getting annoying, after writing this post, went back to the game and ir restarted again! Had to this all over again!

Fressie
05-23-16, 08:54 PM
Is this going to continue like that? The game restarting every few days and re-sync every time? Why?

kat8rose
05-31-16, 11:49 AM
Worst update ever!

cbrooks777
06-17-16, 12:35 AM
I am having the same problem. I did the steps in the first post with no luck.

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 01:06 AM
I am having the same problem. I did the steps in the first post with no luck.

Sorry about that. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you on this.

redquinn
06-17-16, 10:31 AM
Hello I wonder if any of the moderators can help me, please.
My game restarted at level 1 for the second time, this happened about 10 days ago, I tried all the suggestions discussed here and none of them worked, the first time my game restarted happened on May and I recovered my progress after completing the tutorial for level 1, but there's no tutorial anymore. I sent an email to storm8support 10 days ago and, I haven't received an answer, I got a request number #2056133. I hope anyone can help or please let me know if there's anything else that I can do, thank you

cbrooks777
06-17-16, 05:30 PM
I did the tutorial and when it leveled to level 2, my game stored.

redquinn
06-17-16, 08:22 PM
Thank you. My game is back to level 35! Although I missed the pride event :(

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 08:28 PM
Thank you. My game is back to level 35! Although I missed the pride event :(

Great to hear your game is fine no now! :D Sorry about your event though...

Ranegirl1
06-19-16, 10:25 PM
I've contacted support 3 times with all my info and they keep replying with form letter to give them my info. Already tried restarting it from Game Center and didn't work. It also happened in the middle of the game.

Rynetory2
06-19-16, 11:36 PM
I've contacted support 3 times with all my info and they keep replying with form letter to give them my info. Already tried restarting it from Game Center and didn't work. It also happened in the middle of the game.

The email is an automated reply from Support upon sending your initial email to them, it contains your ticket number. Since you have already provided your information to them, you need not reply further. Sending repeated emails will slow down the progress. Kindly wait for a Support Agent to revert to your email and assist you further. Thank you.

zphinest
06-30-16, 08:59 AM
All of my progress is gone. Very distressed.

[S8] Elsa
06-30-16, 11:34 AM
You'll need to log back into Game Center.

4. Restart the game.

ST4CoolGames
08-30-16, 06:01 PM
I also lost my game progress. I was on Level 13. I may have messed up when I signed into one of my other accounts on my iOS device. I was already having issues with this game. On the iOS, I was on Level 13 but when I signed onto my account on my Android, I was restarted to Level 1 (I tend to cross-platform). I was trying to find a way to sync my progress from the iOS to my Facebook account and forgot about it when I signed into one of my other accounts. I returned to this account and I was restarted. After finishing the tutorial, then it saves my progress to Facebook! :mad:

Whatever. I really don't like this game but it does frost me that what little progress I made on it, it's gone. I'm done with it!

Rynetory2
08-31-16, 07:15 AM
I also lost my game progress. I was on Level 13. I may have messed up when I signed into one of my other accounts on my iOS device. I was already having issues with this game. On the iOS, I was on Level 13 but when I signed onto my account on my Android, I was restarted to Level 1 (I tend to cross-platform). I was trying to find a way to sync my progress from the iOS to my Facebook account and forgot about it when I signed into one of my other accounts. I returned to this account and I was restarted. After finishing the tutorial, then it saves my progress to Facebook! :mad:

Whatever. I really don't like this game but it does frost me that what little progress I made on it, it's gone. I'm done with it!

Hey, don't worry, you didn't lose your bakery. You can send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you with recovery. :)

BonnieBobbles
09-06-16, 02:47 AM
What is going on? The same thing happened to me this morning losing my game and back to level 1! I recently updated my ios to 9.3.5 version and wonder if this has anything to do with it.. I have deleted app.. downloaded again.. restarted.. signed into game centre as suggested but it still opens at level 2 (played hoping I would be able to change settings).. Have written email to the support so hope they can do something..

Rynetory2
09-06-16, 04:23 AM
What is going on? The same thing happened to me this morning losing my game and back to level 1! I recently updated my ios to 9.3.5 version and wonder if this has anything to do with it.. I have deleted app.. downloaded again.. restarted.. signed into game centre as suggested but it still opens at level 2 (played hoping I would be able to change settings).. Have written email to the support so hope they can do something..

Sorry that your game is reset to level 2. Good that you have written to Support, they will be able to assist you with recovery.

Moissonor
09-06-16, 05:46 AM
I just lost my game progress. I'm level 40 and it restarted me at level 1. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I fellow the procedure.
1. I erase BS2 from my Ipad
2. Restart my Ipad
3. Then go to the procedure
4. It works

Merci
P.S. Pour combien de temps ????

Rynetory2
09-06-16, 06:54 AM
I fellow the procedure.
1. I erase BS2 from my Ipad
2. Restart my Ipad
3. Then go to the procedure
4. It works

Merci
P.S. Pour combien de temps ????

Glad to hear that it works for you.

BonnieBobbles
09-07-16, 12:42 AM

The weirdest thing has happened.. I managed to recover my game by signing into my Facebook account.. That is good that I have recovered the game but it is not the Facebook account that I use with the game! WHen I log-out and enter the Facebook account that I use for my game I am straight back to level 2 again and it comes up in the game centre as the same with level 2 as it syncs... I have somehow managed to have bakery story 2 connected with Facebook through IN the Cloud on my iPad and cannot find a way to get it connected with the Facebook account I want to use.. So so frustrating.. Why have they got to complicate things.. Going to scream and stamp my feet now!!

Rynetory2
09-07-16, 01:10 AM
The weirdest thing has happened.. I managed to recover my game by signing into my Facebook account.. That is good that I have recovered the game but it is not the Facebook account that I use with the game! WHen I log-out and enter the Facebook account that I use for my game I am straight back to level 2 again and it comes up in the game centre as the same with level 2 as it syncs... I have somehow managed to have bakery story 2 connected with Facebook through IN the Cloud on my iPad and cannot find a way to get it connected with the Facebook account I want to use.. So so frustrating.. Why have they got to complicate things.. Going to scream and stamp my feet now!!

Please wait for an Agent to help you with recovery.

BonnieBobbles
09-26-16, 04:21 AM
Please wait for an Agent to help you with recovery.

I am still waiting for a reply.. surely someone should have gotten back in touch.. I got the standard reply saying they are busy but its has been quite a while now..

ST4CoolGames
09-26-16, 12:06 PM
Okay, so I decided to contact Support for assistance with my account. My main account got reset to Level 1 and I have to do the tutorial. But here's the real kicker: one of my other accounts somehow has the progress of my main account. My main account was on Level 13 but my other account was not.

I've contacted Support for this and thus far, it has been 21 days since anyone has even addressed this.

Rynetory2
09-27-16, 08:11 PM
I am still waiting for a reply.. surely someone should have gotten back in touch.. I got the standard reply saying they are busy but its has been quite a while now..

Okay, so I decided to contact Support for assistance with my account. My main account got reset to Level 1 and I have to do the tutorial. But here's the real kicker: one of my other accounts somehow has the progress of my main account. My main account was on Level 13 but my other account was not.

I've contacted Support for this and thus far, it has been 21 days since anyone has even addressed this.

Very sorry for the delay. I think Support may be tied up with high volume, they are trying their best to get to everyone as soon as they can. Please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll try to get help for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

BonnieBobbles
09-30-16, 04:02 AM
Very sorry for the delay. I think Support may be tied up with high volume, they are trying their best to get to everyone as soon as they can. Please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll try to get help for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)
Have sent you a private message with details rynetory2.. many thanks for all your help.. it truly is invaluable on this forum with all that you do..xx

ST4CoolGames
09-30-16, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the help, rynetory2. I've got my bakery back now.

zenzen2
10-01-16, 09:20 AM
So I was on level 40 an active player. My game crashed and when I reopened it I'm on level one again. I have tried everything. (I did email storm 8 3. Days ago when this happened). I have tried in installing and reinstalling and powering off my iPad and restarting. Still on level one. Has this happened to anyone else. Any suggestions?

twospoons
10-01-16, 07:26 PM
I've seen others post on it, so it has happened before, though not to me. If you hadn't set up your login info, I have no idea how to fix it beyond waiting for S8. Useless, I know, but I sympathize. Hope you hear soon!

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 04:11 AM
Have sent you a private message with details rynetory2.. many thanks for all your help.. it truly is invaluable on this forum with all that you do..xx

I've submitted your ticket number earlier. An agent should be getting in touch soon, if not already. Much appreciate your kind words, BonnieBobbles. Glad to know that the countless hours I spent on the forum was worth it. Thanks sweetie! :o

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the help, rynetory2. I've got my bakery back now.

Oh wonderful that you got your bakery back! You should have a reopening celebration. :) Thanks for letting me know.

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 04:26 AM
So I was on level 40 an active player. My game crashed and when I reopened it I'm on level one again. I have tried everything. (I did email storm 8 3. Days ago when this happened). I have tried in installing and reinstalling and powering off my iPad and restarting. Still on level one. Has this happened to anyone else. Any suggestions?

You may want to try to log back into Game Center to recover your bakery.

4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

If it doesnt work, please send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to assist you further.

(Moved and merged to Bakery Story 2 forum)

pansylover
10-03-16, 06:35 PM
I just upgraded my iPad Air to new version. Now both Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story have reverted to level 1. Also Game Center is gone. How do I get my games back??? This happened before.

Rynetory2
10-03-16, 07:36 PM
I just upgraded my iPad Air to new version. Now both Bakery Story 2 and Restaurant Story have reverted to level 1. Also Game Center is gone. How do I get my games back??? This happened before.

Sorry to hear that. Can you login to the Game Center via Device Settings and try again? Follow the steps in my post above yours.