PDA

View Full Version : Access to new ovens

jbhur5903
05-10-16, 08:40 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock all the other different types of ovens? I have many that are locked and say "goal"

Rynetory2
05-10-16, 08:53 PM
See this http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90738-BAKERY-GOALS-2016-Apr-13-Kitchen-that-Never-Sleeps for the current goal ovens. The goals for the some other goal appliances have expired so you won't be able to access to them.

Dimonhunter
05-14-16, 07:56 PM
It would be nice if Storm 8 allowed us to access (buy with coins) certain goal ovens AFTER you reach level 99 or collected so many collectibles. Nobody needs those golden spoons; give me money or gems or new ovens or new recipes. I do not like the new BS 2 game; too OCD and you can't block the door to cook food. It is too hectic. Thus, I don't play it anymore. WE NEED MORE OVENS OR NEW RECIPES IN BS & RS! If you give decor, please throw in a new oven. Thanks.

blueangel826
05-14-16, 08:14 PM
It would be nice if Storm 8 allowed us to access (buy with coins) certain goal ovens AFTER you reach level 99 or collected so many collectibles. Nobody needs those golden spoons; give me money or gems or new ovens or new recipes. I do not like the new BS 2 game; too OCD and you can't block the door to cook food. It is too hectic. Thus, I don't play it anymore. WE NEED MORE OVENS OR NEW RECIPES IN BS & RS! If you give decor, please throw in a new oven. Thanks.
If you read through the forum in the section for newbies, you'll find that it's actually best to not block your bakery door. My place is never closed. One piece of advice I learned is that to cook overnight or at work ~~ if the recipe is for 8 hrs, the food won't go bad for 16 hrs. You always have same # hrs carryover when it's finished cooking as the recipe takes to cook! That's how you don't need to close up.

kooky panda
05-15-16, 12:54 PM
Thread has now gone off topic and the original question has been answered.

Closing thread.