PDA

View Full Version : Remove 15 bomb storage limitation, please

campbellsNYC
05-10-16, 04:23 PM
Hi Storm8,

Apologies if this should be a part of another thread - but, I think a future release should consider removing the storage limit of 15 bombs. Personally I'm at a point where expansions take 74 runes. I usually average 2 runes per bomb. So on average the 74 runes would require about 37 bombs. That's about 2.5x the current storage limit of 15 bombs.

I also hate if I mis-judge a hatching and I lose gaining bombs upon hatching because I forgot to use some to get me under the 15 storage cap. I shouldn't have to think about it as often as I do to enjoy the game. I think it would add to the game experience to remove the 15 cap altogether, or in the least to have it scale in some proportion to our level or rune expansion requirements.

I hope other players add to this discussion. Is it only me?
thanks!!

natxjkkggg
05-10-16, 11:45 PM
No You are not alone with this problem. I often saw that I have 15 bombs in the storage and don't know how much bombs got loose by not watching this Storage. There Must be a marker that the storage reached 15 bombs or better this Limit will be eliminated at all!!

ninasidstorm8
05-11-16, 07:23 AM
I agree that the limit should be raised. I think a better limit would be the same as the number of runes that you need. I also think the maximum number of runes should be raised as well. The number you need to expand plus 5 or more would be helpful.

It seems that every expansion I end up needing 1 more rune. When I get it, I still have more attempts for that explosive left but I cannot get a Rune when I locate it. If you try to expand when you get the Rune you need from the popup that appears, you have left the mine and miss out on the remaining attempts.