PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated Player

lunerasilver
05-10-16, 02:38 PM
I have been playing castle story for a long time, although I did take a break for awhile (in part because of my frustration re: how easy it is to unintentionally lose your gems), and started playing again about 3 months ago. Since I started playing again, I have probably lost over 150 gems in "gem traps" that I did not want to spend. I try to be VERY careful about where I tap, and NEVER tap twice, but it still manages to happen. Despite this, I still invested in a gem package so that I would be able to complete the last timed event (I was way too low on gold nuggets otherwise). I really wish I hadn't, because I have lost about 80-100 gems (that I paid REAL money for) from these traps. It is so frustrating. After the event, I still had 460ish gems left over, which was enough to get a cabbage house... but I was trying to decide between that and something else. Today I only have 319 (but I probably intentionally spent about 30). I have to say today was by FAR the worst though, because it wasn't even my fault. The game some how lagged and registered my tapping on a building to speed it up rather than the glitterdust pile I was actually tapping on and more gems swirled into Baron's pocket's.

kooky panda
05-10-16, 02:44 PM
I am sorry this has happened! For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com