PDA

View Full Version : Transfer home to new device

FuryUs58
05-08-16, 07:26 PM
I have a new iPad. I downloaded the app for Home Design but it takes me back to square one. How do I sign in to my old house on a new device.

Rynetory2
05-08-16, 07:50 PM
You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. You can use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

FuryUs58
05-08-16, 08:23 PM
It doesn't show home design as an option in Game Center

Rynetory2
05-08-16, 08:36 PM
There is no login feature for Home Design so you've to use another game in Post 1 to transfer all your Storm8 games, including Home Design over to your new device.

FuryUs58
05-09-16, 03:43 AM
Ok thanks

StevesAllNightDiner
05-11-16, 03:36 AM
I'm getting a new tablet Fri. Just want to confirm this with you. So if I install Bakery Story 1 onto the new Android tablet, all I have to do is open the game and go to account settings or in the social tab under invite and it will say log into existing account, then enter my storm8 ID and password that I already have and it will put me into the game where I left off? Then after that any storm8 game app like Restaurant Story, Bingo, etc will also be where I left off once I download and open them on the new tab? Please let me know if I'm correct to ease my mind! lol. Thanks!

SpiritWind00
05-11-16, 05:27 AM
..... Please let me know if I'm correct to ease my mind! lol. Thanks!
Yes, that's correct :)

If you are trading, selling or giving away your old device, I would advise sending an email to support@storm8.com and ask them to remove your storm ID and games from that device.
If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.