PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Can't purchase gems?!?!

Juliepier1
05-07-16, 05:09 PM
I want to purchase Jems on sale. I have money in my iTunes account. I bought some earlier. I still have 52.00$ and it want let me baught the sale for 49.99$. I always receive a message telling me I don't have enough money, but I do!!!!:mad: SALES ENDS IN 7HOURS PLS HELP.:confused:

SparklyOctopus
05-07-16, 05:41 PM
Sorry to hear that! Can you try the following?

1) Uninstall and reinstall the game to see if you're able to purchase the Gems.

2) Log out of your Apple ID and log back in.

Please let me know if that helps!

kooky panda
05-07-16, 05:53 PM
I know in Texas iTunes charges sales tax. You may be a little short after the sales tax is added on top of the 49.99.

Juliepier1
05-07-16, 06:09 PM
Ok Will TRY that
Will let you, IF it works
Thanks

Juliepier1
05-07-16, 06:11 PM
Usually I don't pay taxes, if so didn't notices it before. Will check that.

Juliepier1
05-07-16, 06:34 PM
No didn't work...

Juliepier1
05-07-16, 07:05 PM
Thanks! It was the taxes!!!
Thanks for the quick respond and the private messages. Wow!!!😉

chance15
05-07-16, 08:03 PM
I have been waiting for over a month for a sale on gems. I still have nothing. I know they go to random players but this is ridiculous. What's going on with that?

Rynetory2
05-07-16, 08:06 PM
Please see Kooky's reply in the thread which you started about gem sale.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90731-Gem-sales

chance15
05-08-16, 09:18 AM
I saw her response back to me... It still does not explain to me why I have stopped getting gem sales in RS. I used to get them at least every week or two. I know they go to random players as I have played this game for years. I am still getting gem sales in Farm Story that is no longer supported by team lava. Go figure. You would think that I would not have to beg to spend my money. No problem, I will just hold off until I am offered a sale. ��

kooky panda
05-08-16, 05:47 PM
I saw her response back to me... It still does not explain to me why I have stopped getting gem sales in RS. I used to get them at least every week or two. I know they go to random players as I have played this game for years. I am still getting gem sales in Farm Story that is no longer supported by team lava. Go figure. You would think that I would not have to beg to spend my money. No problem, I will just hold off until I am offered a sale. 😡

I am sorry but the sales do go out randomly. For more questions about your specific accounts, please send an email to support@storm8.com