PDA

View Full Version : Mining for dragons

SnowyKC
05-07-16, 08:27 AM
Have been mining for the Lost Bones dragon, and there seems to be an issue when I click mine again. A fresh mine doesn't open, instead I am looking at what I've already mined and simply having to work out what's an old spot and what's new. To add to the problem, it seems to be counting that I'm using bombs, and also seem to be losing the number of fossilised footprints I actually have! It'd go to the correct number, then go backwards by how many I mined, jump back up, and now I'm down to 166 when it should be 183. It only occurred to me to take a screenshot of the problem after I'd used 6 bombs. This was because it had somehow fixed itself, but then has decided to just continue being weird... I would like to have my footprints back at least.

SnowyKC
05-07-16, 08:29 AM
Have been mining for the Lost Bones dragon, and there seems to be an issue when I click mine again. A fresh mine doesn't open, instead I am looking at what I've already mined and simply having to work out what's an old spot and what's new. To add to the problem, it seems to be counting that I'm using bombs, and also seem to be losing the number of fossilised footprints I actually have! It'd go to the correct number, then go backwards by how many I mined, jump back up, and now I'm down to 166 when it should be 183. It only occurred to me to take a screenshot of the problem after I'd used 6 bombs. This was because it had somehow fixed itself, but then has decided to just continue being weird... I would like to have my footprints back at least.

Picture of problematic mine...

kooky panda
05-07-16, 12:40 PM
Have you tried force closing out your game?

If that does not work, try deleting and redownloading the game.

If still issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.