PDA

View Full Version : I think I have an energy problem.... :)

janddolphins
05-07-16, 05:16 AM
It started with 40 extra a day, then one of my Ali's dropped 100 yesterday a nd 50 yesterday and a few other daily Ali's plus two Wizard schools. Wednesday I was not collecting things with long time rates for prep of Thursday and was maxed on a lot plus did not have time as it was an important and busy day for me. Didn't get to look again until Thursday evening when the madness happened and already being a little behind on find out I have energy 296!!!!! Tried to insert picture from phone but too hard so just had to write it

What's the highest energy anyone has accidentally or purposefully reached? This could be an interesting thread. Meanwhile time for me to try and lose it all haha

Jagger5173
05-10-16, 12:32 AM
Humblebragging. :mad:

No, I'm kidding! I'm so jealous, I would love to have that much energy, you're so lucky! :D

SpiritWind00
05-10-16, 02:29 AM
Great thread!

Ooh, I had a similar experience when I first got the glimmer alicorn and got well over a hundred. If I collected from all my alicorns at once it would be a fun number to see!

296 is impressive though! Did you try and use it all in one go or did it take a while?

You should have made your title "I think I (don't) have an energy problem!" Lol

PurpleScorpion76
05-13-16, 01:32 PM
I got over 100 but not more than 125 I think. On a Thursday evening if I tried I could probably reach 10 + 10 2x Wizard Schools + 40 Energy dropping horse + 40 Energy dropping Glimmer Alicorn + 40 already stored + 5 Pink Alicorn + 5 Wedding Alicorn + 5 normal Alicorns so 155? At a minimum - dependant on the Alicorns actual drops. But i'm always thinking if I don't go over the 40 then the energy keeps accumulating on the timer. But if you go over the 40 it stops and waits til you've dropped below the 40. It can take a few minutes to get rid of all that energy til you get to 39 so that could be 1 or 2 energy you lose.

lemmiwinks724
05-15-16, 02:49 AM
I was collecting my morning fill from the wedding alicorn and my pink alicorn after already getting my wizard schools and one glimmer alicorn when the pink and wedding BOTH gave me 100 energy. I had cleared the morning crops and a few others and was looking at a little over 200 energy that i had to scramble to figure out how to get rid of. I think that was the first time i've seen nothing on the board that needed collecting.

Personally, i hate letting energy go to waste and i like to keep it under 40 as much as possible so the timer keeps generating. Spending 180 energy when I'd already spent 120 was not an easy task!

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 03:06 AM
Wow! That's awesome! Did you go on a rock cropping chopping frenzy for gold nuggets? I think that's what I'd do if I ever got one of those unlimited energy bundles or something similar . :)

xanethi
05-15-16, 06:03 AM
Hmm - fun experiment to calculate How much you could get. If i do not take luck into account (Like 100 dropping from wallicorn):
2xwizard School - 20
Weekly horse collection (rouncey i Think he is called)- 40
White alicorn - 40
Wallicorn - 5
Glimmer alicorn - 5
2xpurple alicorns - 80
Pink alicorn - 5

So 195 once a week

If i ADD an energy trade for 15 energy i would be at 210.
And i could collect from castle adding maybe 20 more so 230.

That is a lot of energy..... But 80 of it is only once Weekly.

federerGOAT
05-15-16, 06:36 AM
Not my neighbour, but whilst doing the storybook goal, came across a kingdom with over 300 alis.
Yikes, that's over 300 energy just to collect all the alicorns!
There were about 50 glimmer alis, so tha's 2000 energies right there.
The mind boggles.

snowyhillz
05-15-16, 02:19 PM
The mind does boggle .... It would spoil the game for me to have lots of purple Ali's, I like a challenge to complete events

ShibuyaCloth
05-15-16, 02:44 PM
Not my neighbour, but whilst doing the storybook goal, came across a kingdom with over 300 alis.
Yikes, that's over 300 energy just to collect all the alicorns!
There were about 50 glimmer alis, so tha's 2000 energies right there.
The mind boggles.

I have two neighboring dominions with endless fields of alis of all colors. Stopped counting them, all those flapping wings let me lose my count. I have 7 Purple Ali and I still think this is soiling the game.

rulerofjennyville
05-15-16, 04:51 PM
In the mornings I collect from my purple alicorn 40 energy, 10 from my wizard school, 4 from wedding alicorn and if there is any off the stargazer ridge I get it. So I get 94 energy some mornings to work with. That's the most I think I've ever gotten.

Queenzod
05-16-16, 10:26 PM
Last week I ended up with 246. I have 2 purple Ali's, a bunch of smaller ones and one gave me 100. That plus the wizard schools and I was set for the evening. I collect from my daily Ali's at 6pm, and so I normally get about 125 each evening, which lasts until I go to bed. Sometimes I go to bed in excess of 40 energy, which makes the morning collection much easier. I also have 13 weekly Ali's which I rarely collect from anymore, unless we're in an energy intensive update.

janddolphins
05-17-16, 02:13 AM
Crazy numbers I see posted here. I agree with some of you here. I might put a monster on the board and do a quick collect of my animals and flowers as well as useful buildings. Sometimes if it's a day with nothing to do I can get it under 40 but unless there is s quest that's rare. It's why I only got One purple Ali anyway before the fiasco. I feel bad for people like my sister who were s couple coins short of getting the building. Now all that work when she gets it. I hope the chance is very beneficial to get one

dalexxx
05-17-16, 08:26 PM
Wouldve been higher if I haven't used up some first prior to collecting energies ::3

http://i66.tinypic.com/4jkzo1.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2e66ckw.jpg

wouldn't show the image :<

http://i66.tinypic.com/2e66ckw.jpg

D_Raho
05-18-16, 12:28 PM
I try to stay below 40 whenever I can because I love free energy. But for you guys I collected a bunch right now for a quick pic.

http://i.imgur.com/negi2ix.jpg

I think I could grab a little more, but this was enough. I really don't fret about energy anymore. I used to hate this game and only played it to gift my mother and sister and answer their requests. But now that energy isn't a concern I can actually enjoy the game more. I wish they hadn't pulled the plug on the Glimmer Alicorns because I loved making them, but I knew they would turn off the gravy train sooner rather than later, so I made as many as I could as soon as I could and I'm glad I did.

ShibuyaCloth
05-18-16, 02:33 PM
It has been confirmed. The game has no energy cap at 9999!

dalexxx
05-18-16, 08:34 PM
It has been confirmed. The game has no energy cap at 9999!

yep no more cap. when I collect energy from wizard school before, it wouldn't add up greater than 40. it does now :: 3

http://i64.tinypic.com/fxcm6o.jpg