PDA

View Full Version : This is weird jade dragon becomes invisible on habitat

pernmagic
05-07-16, 05:16 AM
Is this just my world or does anyone else have this happen ?
My jade dragon who I have at last crafted and is now L4 does not show as visible on my habitats
I have had to check every habitate for dragons then it shows on the list but not in its own right as a dragon on the habitate it lives on, eventually found it by this method and I know where it is but still cannot see it.....
Just have to remember where so I can find it to feed it ..... Weird

DeeDe99
05-07-16, 05:40 AM
It happened to me once - I moved a dragon and once moved I could not see it, other than, like you, once I clicked on the habitat I could then cluck on the dragon icon for the invisible dragon. I force closed the game and it reappeared when I reopened the game. Only happened the once to me so far.

pernmagic
05-07-16, 07:21 AM
It happened to me once - I moved a dragon and once moved I could not see it, other than, like you, once I clicked on the habitat I could then cluck on the dragon icon for the invisible dragon. I force closed the game and it reappeared when I reopened the game. Only happened the once to me so far.
I am not alone :) yes I force closed everything and now it's sitting there in full reality in a game of non reality :)

belarica
05-07-16, 07:22 AM
You know what else is weird? Sometimes my storm dragon just freezes in place and doesn't move until I restart the game.

D_Raho
05-07-16, 12:25 PM
You know what else is weird? Sometimes my storm dragon just freezes in place and doesn't move until I restart the game.
My Storm does this as well. Sometimes stuck in the air frozen.

kooky panda
05-07-16, 12:46 PM
Hey guys sometimes mild display glitches may happen when your game is left running. Restarting your game usually takes care of these issues.

If you do get a glitch and restarting or deleting and redownloading the game does not fix the issue, please contact support@storm8. for assistance.

Thanks!