PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

sourp4tch
05-06-16, 11:56 AM
Deep in the world's recesses lies an ancient legend. Rendered bare by the chaos wrought by Ancients, a scorched and frozen earth gave birth to the most unlikely of saviors. Although small and fragile, these blossoms paved the way to peace, ending the terrible war between history's greatest powers. Generations have passed since then, and people speak of a fabled relic said to contain the legacy of the Ancients. Only the Wisest, Mightiest, and most Courageous of rulers can summon forth this legacy, lest the world fall to ruin once more. Now, you have but a single question to answer--fire... or ice?

[==Update requires app update to Version 1.5 on iOS, Level 15+, and will be available to start beginning 5/6. Once started, you will have 10 days to complete the event. The event will automatically start on 5/9.==]

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: DRAGON

Issues area:
Posted by SW :
Issue with Nagas not spawning at Ch 9 is being worked on right now. Some players completed the Dragon Hoard and also started the craft "Dragon Stone Ritual" before getting to Ch 10, and S8 are looking into this issue as well.

RESOLVED :

Issue with the Nagas has been fixed. You should be able to spawn them again. We are still working on fixing players who already completed the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before reaching the last task in Chapter 10. You will not need to obtain the items you used to do this craft again so no worries! :)

I'll update the thread again once the second issue has been fixed, thank you guys so much for your patience!

2nd ISSUE NOW RESOLVED

Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone. :)

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!

The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!

please read new post #2 for all info on crafting the dragon and chapter 10! ;)

I have written troubleshooting info in this post as well.

I can't stress enough how important it is to read the new post 2. It's nearly time for my day to end, so please, keep referring players to post 2 for chapter 10 and what happens next if there are any issues that are posted.

Most importantly, force close your game as the event doesn't seem to end by itself without some intervention!

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Once you've collected the Ritual, Naga's stop spawning. Lilies start though as soon as you choose your dragon and while its crafting.

Good luck friends!

UPDATE 5/25/16:

Anyone who completed the event and did not receive their Dragon Stone has been credited! Please check your storage for the Dragon Stone and your Kingdom Goals list for your follow up Goals to hatch the Dragon Stone.

If you completed the event and did not receive your Dragon Stone, please write to support@storm8.com. Thank you guys so much for your patience!

sourp4tch
05-06-16, 11:56 AM
Fire and Ice Event | Chapter 10 and the Dragon

The main post below is so long and is getting harder to edit, so, I'm using this area just for the last part of this goal. I'll move it back down when all info is known.

* Fire and Ice Lilies start dropping again when Chapter 10 is finished.

Chapter 10: You have done it, Young Ruler! You have brought back the Fire Lilies and the Ice Lilies, and forged the legendary Mastery Sword. You have proven your knowledge of the proper, safe handling of mystical beasts, and fended off an attack from such creatures. In doing so, you successfully retrieved the fabled Hero's Crest. There is but one thing left to do... It is time, at last, to complete the ritual to reveal the Dragon Stone!

Chapter 10:
Goal 1 Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)
Goal 2 Build the Dragon's Hoard Cost: 500 coin. Build: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 20 shell armor (from Naga) and 10 golden eggs
Goal 3 Complete the Dragon Stone Ritual (The stone is almost ours!). Press "GO". (YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A DRAGON STONE FROM THIS CRAFT. YOU WILL RECEIVE A DRAGON STONE FOR COMPLETING THE EVENT.)

Notes:
* bone comes from fangbeast, trolls, dire boars, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle, spooky tree, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize)
* goal 3 - This takes you to the Magic Forge to craft the Dragon Ritual. 1 Safety Certification, 1 Mastery Sword and 1 Hero's Crest (which dropped from Naga). Crafting time is 3 hours. YOU ARE NOT CRAFTING A DRAGON STONE/EGG, YOU ARE CRAFTING THE RITUAL ONLY. DO NOT SPEND GEMS ON THIS, YOU NOT GET A STONE FOR A SECOND DRAGON.

The Timer Stops here: the rest of these goals are not timed.

Once you complete the Ritual, your game may not do anything.... FORCE CLOSE AND REOPEN and it will begin with the notification that you have completed Chapter 10, goal 3.

* The event book on the right side disappears from your screen. This is normal.
* You will then get a pop up that says "Congratulations! The Grand Prize is yours! You won the Dragon Stone! Get ready to pick which dragon to summon to your kingdom!" COLLECT.

Dialogue:
Old Thomas: Behold--the Dragon Stone! Well done, Young Ruler!
Ruler: It's beautiful, Old Thomas!
OT: Yes, it is quite the magnificent artifact, is it not?
Ruler: It looks so much like a dragon's egg, too... Do you think... ?
OT: Hmm... I think it is worth investigating, at least! Shall we consult an expert on the matter?

Goals:

I can think of no one better suited for this question than our most valiant knight, Sir Thurston!

1. The Dragon Stone
* visit the Stables 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
Rewards: 240 coin, 2 xp

Congratulations! Ah, there he is! Sir Thurston... A word, if we may?

Dialogue:
Sir Thurston: My Liege! is that... ?
Ruler: It sure is! We were able to retrieve the Dragon Stone after all.
ST: good show, My Liege! With this relic in hand... any who would challenge the safety of this kingdom would be a fool to do so!
Ruler: What makes you say that?
ST: What"? Surely, you know the purpose of this ancient stone, My Liege?
Ruler: Uhh...
ST: ... Old Thomas? Does it not state the Dragon Stone's power in your scrolls?
OT: Ahh... Well... It surely mentions that the Dragon Stone is a fabled treasure...
ST: My Liege, I apologize! I have failed you as your loyal knight!
Ruler: I think that's probably putting it a bit too strongly... anyway, what can you tell us about the Dragon Stone? What's it for?
ST: They who hold the Dragon Stone commands the powers of the Ancients! Tis a great gift, but also a heavy burden, as only one Ancient might be revived. Whether you choose Fire or Ice, it could have dire consequences for the future!

The secret to the Dragon Stone is held within the fabled lilies! Only one question remains for you, My Liege... NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE DRAGON.

2. Fire or Ice?
* Will you choose Fire? 0/1 FIRE! 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Fire Petals, 25 Glimmerdust | Magic Forge, 3 hours (speed up is 12 gems)
OR
* Will you choose Ice? 0/1 FIRE! 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Ice Petals, 25 Glimmerdust | Magic Forge, 3 hours (speed up is 12 gems)
Rewards: 240 coin, 2 xp
Notes:
* Once you have chosen your dragon, IF you want to spend gems and get the other dragon (or I guess 2 of the same), you need to purchase an additional Dragon Stone for 500 gems at the same time.
* Once you collect your dragon you cannot craft another one.

Congratulations! to be added

Craft, collect and place your dragon.

Info on top of screen
3. goal
* Battle 5 monsters
* Raise your baby dragon (feed it till grown).

Congratulations! to be added

It took 19 "feedings" for my dragon to grow into an adult. Now 22 hours to first collection.
I'll add some more info once known..... SW

sourp4tch
05-06-16, 01:42 PM
Fire and Ice Event
Prepared by SpiritWind

Time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com) compare where you are with California.

Pictures of the goal items are in post 33 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-%28iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL%29&p=1290734&viewfull=1#post1290734)

The Dragon Stone is used through follow-up quests to pick which of the two dragons you would like to welcome to your kingdom. These quests will start as soon as you receive your Dragon Stone!

Behold the Dragon Stone!
The legendary relic holds the power to summon either an Armored Fire Dragon or an Armored Ice Dragon to your kingdom. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity--complete the Fire and Ice even to claim it as your own!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906053.png_2v_31020.png
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906055.png_2v_31020.png

Armored Fire Dragon
Crafted: Magic Forge, only available during the Fire & Ice event
Drops: coin, dragon scales, energy, coal, jewels, longsword (they appear to have the same drops as a normal dragon)
Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone
Collection time: 22 hours
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-%28iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL%29)
Armored Ice Dragon
Crafted: Magic Forge, only available during the Fire & Ice event
Drops: coin, dragon scales, energy, coal, jewels, longsword (they appear to have the same drops as a normal dragon)
Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone
Collection time: 22 hours
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-%28iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL%29)

Tips from players (and me!)
1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

Goal Notes
1. You need a level 5 Tavern in Chapter 8....
2. If your game does not register an action, force close your game and then the action will be recorded.
3. Skunkupines will spawn from the Ice Lily (probably from the Fire Lily too)
4. Can I craft 2 dragons? YES! If you have a second forge, you can buy a 2nd Dragon Stone. But once you craft one, you lose the opportunity for the craft, so you'd need to do them both at the same time. Another Dragon egg costs 500 gems. You get the stone from completing this event. SEE POST 1.

5. Master Hilt is 50 gems to make a second Mastery Sword as a souvenir |The Safety Certification is 100 gems.
6. Fire and Ice Lilies start dropping again when Chapter 10 concludes.

Search the Elder Cave Search for Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds!
Adventure Requirement: 1 Simple Feast, 3 Longswords, 1000 coin. 1.5 hours in both the Castle and the Barracks.
speed Up: 6 gems
Goal Name:
Thread: Fire and Ice Event (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-%28iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL%29)
Drops: 5 glimmerdust, OR fire seeds, OR ice seeds
Notes of goal:
* fire seeds and ice seeds may drop before you get to Chapter 3.
* the timer in the Castle/Barracks says 2 hours, but it is registering as 1.5.
* if you're maxed on glimmerdust you may only get coins.

Chapter 1: It's such a lovely day today! The people are really active, too--they're bustling all about the kingdom. I should walk around see how things are going for them.

Chapter 1:
Goal 1 Visit 4 Market Places 0/4 (skip 100 gems |25 gems each skip)
Goal 2 Visit 10 cottages
Goal 3 Visit 10 farm houses
Notes:
* if you found the ancient book here, it will count in Chapter 2.

Chapter 2: Hmm... There's been talk around the kingdom about some kind of rare stone. Something about an ancient battle between the two eldest dragons? It sounds interesting! I wonder if we have any books at the Library that tell the tale?

Chapter 2:
Goal 1 Search the Library 0/1
Goal 2 Find the Tome of Ancients
Goal 3 Read the Tome of Ancients 0/1 (what does it say) READ
Notes:
* goal 2 may auto complete if in goal 1 you found the Tome of Ancients. If you didn't find, keep collecting from the Library until you do find it.

Chapter 3: Ahh, the Tome of Ancients! The legend inked upon its delicate pages tells a fascinating tale of two powerful dragons. Their war rages on for no less than a century, leaving the world in a ruin of ash and snow! However, sometimes the greatest light can be found in history's darkest corners. New life sprouted from the scorched and frozen earth, eventually spreading into the vast flora that healed our world. They say you can still find those mystic blooms in the world's furthest recesses, even today! Come, shall we take a look?

Chapter 3:
Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas 0/2 (skip 20 gems | 10 gems each)
Goal 2 Search the Elder Cave 0/1 SEARCH
Goal 3 Collect 3 Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds 0/3 GO
Notes:
* You may have to make multiple trips to the Elder Caves to get 3 seeds.
* Goal 3 may auto-complete if you get 3 seeds on your trip in goal 2.
* You must have 3 seeds in your inventory to pass this goal. Don't make lilies until chapter 4 starts.

Chapter 4: Oh my gosh! Those seeds... They sprout into the rare fire and Ice Lilies! My sister Belladonna and I read all about them when we were kids. It was our mother's dream to see them one day! We learned everything about their care and nurture. I'll show you how it's done!

Chapter 4:
Goal 1 Grow a Fire Lily 0/1 MAKE 1 fire seed, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust | Potion Shop, 1.5 hours
Goal 2 Grow an Ice Lily 0/1 MAKE 1 ice seed, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust| Potion Shop, 1.5 hours
Goal 3 Harvest Fire Lilies or Ice Lilies 0/10 (skip 100 gems)
Notes:
* The timer in the Potion Shop says 2 hours, but it is registering as 1.5. Speed up cost is 6 gems.
* Once placed on the board, the ice lilies and fire lilies have a 30 minute timer.
* The ice lilies drop ice petals and fire lilies drop fire petals. You will get 1 or 2 drops each collection.
* Where do I get fire seeds and ice seeds? You get them from the adventure Search the Elder Cave.

Chapter 5: What lovely flowers! It seems like Ivy will be sending some to her sister. For our purposes, however, we move to the next passage of the ancient legend! It was the blooming of the Fire and Ice Lilies that paved the way to the end of the dragons' fearsome war. A courageous hero is said to have forged a powerful sword from their petals, one that would be swayed by neither fire nor ice. This proved to be the only blade which could withstand the elemental ferocity ravaging the world. With that legendary sword, the hero was able to tame both dragons, at last bringing their fury to an end!

Chapter 5:
Goal 1 Have 25 fire petals 0/25 GET (fire petal collected before this goal will count toward this goal)
Goal 2 Have 25 ice petals 0/25 GET (same as fire lilies)
Goal 2 reward: 1 Mastery Hilt
Goal 3 Forge the Mastery Sword 0/1 CRAFT 25 fire petals, 25 ice petals, 1 mastery hilt | Magic Forge, 3 hours
Notes:
* Once you complete (collect) the Mastery Sword, Lilies stopped dropping Fire and Ice petals and Naga's started to appear collecting from water. Hold off collecting your sword if you want souvenir petals just for fun.
* Lilies will start dropping petals again when Chapter 10 starts (not when you're waiting for it to start)

Chapter 6: My Liege! My Liege!!! A terrible thing has fallen upon the kingdom...We are being sieged by a beast none have seen before! It looks like some kind of giant snake, but with the torso of a man! My knights are not prepared for this threat...What should we do?!

Chapter 6:
Goal 1 Defeat the Naga 0/1 HUNT (skip 15 gems)
Goal 1 prize 1 Naga trap COLLECT
Goal 2 Chop a Naga trap 0/1 CHOP (check your inventory)
Goal 3 Slay 20 Naga's 0/20 HUNT
Notes:
* if you defeated any Naga's whilst waiting for this chapter, their drops will come in handy later.
* Naga's come from ponds and wells. There spawn rate is about 1/4 collections. There was a bug in this, but it has been fixed. Again, if your ****s aren't registering, force close your game and it will sync.

Chapter 7: Thy valiance hath saved our kingdom once more, My Liege! ...However, Old Thomas told me about the legend you found. I admit, the prospect of bringing such a terrible force to our kingdom has me worried! Wouldst thou consider completing the necessary steps for earning a Safety Certification, as outlined by the Knight's Code, Rules 95 through 115?

Chapter 7:
Goal 1 Visit 20 Kingdoms 0/20 GO (skip 200 gems)
Goal 2 Gather 20 Safety Advocates 0/20 ASK (skip 160 gems)
Goal 3 Present to Sir Thurston 0/1 SHOW
Goal 3 prize 1 Safety Certification
Notes:
* Goal 1 is community members, not neighbours
* If your safety advocates are not showing, force close you game and then they will show in the tally.

Chapter 8: The Naga's have rallied other beasts to their cause, My Liege! What slight did we commit to earn their ire? That, perhaps, is a question for another day... for now, we mut defend the kingdom! Perhaps presenting the pelts of slain beasts will dissuade the others from further aggression?

Chapter 8:
Goal 1 Slay 10 Monsters (skip 50 gems | 5 gems each)
Goal 2 Give 75 Boar Pelts (skip 450 gems)
Goal 3 Celebrate at a level 5 Tavern 0/2 (skip 20 gems)
Notes:
* Naga's still spawn and can be used for this goal. Any monster that spawns at your level can be used though.

Chapter 9: I believe I have a theory on our latest plight, Young Ruler! Some of my scrolls speak of an ancient rivalry between the Nagas the Dragons. The Nagas may have caught wind of our interest in the Ancients, and are acting to dissuade us from finding the Dragon Stone. In fact, one among their ranks was spotted fleeting the Ancient Vaults! I fear that Naga may have made off with one of the key pieces to revealing the Dragon's Stone... the Hero's Crest!

Chapter 9:
Goal 1 Slay 15 Nagas 0/15 HUNT (skip 225 gems| 15 gems each)
Goal 2 Give 70 Naga Fins 0/70 GIVE (skip 350 gems)
Goal 3 Have a Hero's Crest (this goal auto completed, so this may not be right.)
Notes:

Chapter 10: You have done it, Young Ruler! You have brought back the Fire Lilies and the Ice Lilies, and forged the legendary Mastery Sword. You have proven your knowledge of the proper, safe handling of mystical beasts, and fended off an attack from such creatures. In doing so, you successfully retrieved the fabled Hero's Crest. There is but one thing left to do... It is time, at last, to complete the ritual to reveal the Dragon Stone!

See new post no 2 for this info....

sourp4tch
Fire and Ice Event | Information about the Naga monster and trap

Thank you to all of the players who have posted pictures and information about Naga's and drops and to ShibuyaCloth for the pictures of all items (link in post 2 at the top).

* All players can purchase a Naga trap in the market.
* Cost is 10 gems each. They spawn a Naga. Naga's have several drops and are listed below.

Hello hello! Chiming in to add some clarity about the Nagas :)

There will be a part in the event where you need to hunt Nagas - during that part, you will be able to hunt them from various places in your kingdom. Outside of that period, you can hunt them using the Naga traps. Even outside of that part of the event, Nagas have a small chance to drop something nice :) That's why the Naga traps are available on Android, even though Android players do not have access to the event.

I'm glad to see folks excited for (or at least intrigued by!) the Nagas! I hope you all like their little surprise :)

To add to the Inventory Guide at the conclusion of the Fire and Ice event: only adding those additional items you may see on a board layout.
Drops from Naga's:

Coral Cluster - 1x1
Coral Ridge - 2x1
30837 30838
Coral Reef - 2x2
30878 30879

Shell Armor
Naga Fins
30738 30739
Seaweed

Hero's Crest
30829 30830
Naga Trap

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806051.png_2v_31020.png

Other items from the Event:

Mastery Sword

sourp4tch
Fire and Ice Event | Goals for lower levelled players

Big thanks to xtinem070672 for helping me with this information.

1.1 collect from 2 marketplaces (skip 50 gems)
1.2 collect from 5 cottages (skip 50 gems)
1.3 collect from 5 farmhouses (skip 25 gems)

2.1 Search the Library (skip 10 gems)
2.2 Find the Tome of Ancients
2.3 Read the Tome of Ancients 0/1 (what does it say) READ

3.1 Meet with Old Thomas 0/1 (skip 10 gems)
3.2 Search the Elder Cave 0/1 SEARCH
3.3 Collect 3 Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds 0/3 GO

4.1 Grow a Fire Lily
4.2 Grow an Ice Lily
4.3 Collect 5 Fire or Ice Lily Petals (skip 50 gems)
Tip- If you grow both Lilies at the same time in two potion shops make sure to collect the Fire Lily first!

5.1 Have 25 Fire Petals (previously collected count)
5.2 Have 25 Ice Petals (ditto)
5.3 Forge the Mastery Sword (Magic Forge)

6.1 Defeat 1 Naga (check water, mermaid ponds)
6.1 goal reward 1 Naga trap.
6.2 Chop a Naga trap (check your inventory)
6.3 Slay 15 Naga's

7.1 Visit 10 kingdoms
7.2 Receive 10 safety advocates (who will vouch for you)
7.3 Present the warrants

8.1 Defeat 5 monsters
8.2 Give 30 fur
8.3 Celebrate at 1 level 3 tavern

9.1 Slay 15 Nagas
9.2 Give 50 Naga Fins
9.3 We are assuming this goal is to have 1 hero's crest (which makes sense given the goal auto completes).

10.1 Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)
10.2 Build the Dragon's Hoard Cost: 500 coin. Build: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 20 shell armor (from Naga) and 10 golden eggs
10.3 Complete the Dragon Stone Ritual (The stone is almost ours!).

PLEASE NOTE THAT GOAL 10.3 IS TO CRAFT A RITUAL, NOT TO GET A STONE FOR A SECOND DRAGON. DO NOT SPEND GEMS ON THIS. YOU WILL NOT GET A DRAGON STONE TO CRAFT A SECOND DRAGON.

sourp4tch
Fire and Ice Event | Pictures for lower leveled players

Big thanks to xtinem070672 for posting this for us.

30734 30747
30748 30749 30750

For LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS here is Chapter 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 SW can you pls add this to the lower level player goal section? Thx:)

At long last, and after many gems spent and cried over, here are CHAPTER 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3 for LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS. SW can you pls add these to the goal list? Thx :D

30779 30780 30781

Here is Chapter 5 for Lower Level Players. Sorry no pic of the first goal, I got so happy the chapter was open I forgot to snap a pic ;)

30794 30795

And here are pics of Chapter 6.1, Goal Prize, 6.2, and 6.3. Thanks!

30855 30856 30857 30858

Here are pics of Chapter 7 for Lower Level Players. Thanks!
30894 30895 30896 30897

Here are pics of Chapter 8 for Lower Level Players.
30915 30916 30917

Here are pics of Chapter 9 for Lower Level Players-

30929 30930
NOTE- Part 9.3 auto-completes so there is no pic :)

last set of pics for the Fire & Ice Dragon event!

Chapter 10 for Lower Level Players

30955 30956 30957 30958

vickyville14
05-06-16, 01:49 PM
10 Days

Day 1 goals
1 of 3 - Visit 4 market places
2 of 3 - Visit 10 cottages
3 of 3 - Visit 10 farm houses

katbtodd
05-06-16, 01:49 PM
Mine says 9days not 10 ,how,did we lose aday already

meme1098
05-06-16, 02:00 PM
Mine says 9days not 10 ,how,did we lose aday already

Yep...on the first page mine says it expires in 9 days too. Already off to a messed up start.

sheepishjaina
05-06-16, 02:03 PM
I'm guessing it's reading as 9 days and x hours (depending on when you started) and only showing the 9 days part

AuntGma
05-06-16, 02:06 PM
10 Days

Day 1 goals

Thanks, Vickyville14. Buildings back out of storage. Again! Waiting until tomorrow to start.

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-16, 02:06 PM
Interesting change....The gems to skip went down after I visited 2 market places (only had 2 out) I can't remember what it was, but it was at least 100. Now it's 50 to skip the last two.

ktorewqas
05-06-16, 02:09 PM
I put out some libraries cause chapter 2 talking about books in library

Sheeba8188
05-06-16, 02:11 PM
And we're live! Hope you all enjoy today's update <3

Android can't enjoy?

xtinem070672
05-06-16, 02:13 PM
10 Days

Day 1 goals

So that's why gems are on sale! lol I only have one MP and at 22 hrs per visit x4...;)

ClaireEdwolf
05-06-16, 02:18 PM
Android can't enjoy?

They changed the game's avatar and update description on App Store only, so I was guessing this case.

federerGOAT
05-06-16, 02:18 PM
I don't plan to start until tomorrow.
If I do the "search the Elder cave" adventure for fire and ice seeds, would it trigger the story book to start?

storiadelcastello
05-06-16, 02:23 PM
If I do the "search the Elder cave" adventure for fire and ice seeds, would it trigger the story book to start?

Sorry I can't answer that but I'm a bit nervous to go on the adventure too soon. Am going to hold of until asked.
Looked again and it's only a two hour adventure so will definitely wait

caron7
05-06-16, 02:30 PM
So that's why gems are on sale! lol I only have one MP and at 22 hrs per visit x4...;)
Investing in additional marketplaces is a good idea. I try to keep a bunch on my board and I never collect from them unless I need to in an event, because of the long timer on them. Good luck!

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 02:38 PM

What materials are needed for the adventure? My knights are out in the desert so I can't check.

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 02:39 PM
Interesting change....The gems to skip went down after I visited 2 market places (only had 2 out) I can't remember what it was, but it was at least 100. Now it's 50 to skip the last two.

That is an excellent improvement! Hopefully it's the same for all the steps.

paisdelasmaravillas
05-06-16, 02:47 PM
I have three MP out. Now I build one more. And I will begin tomorrow.
I have more cottages and put in the board

robino23
05-06-16, 02:50 PM
Elder Cave Adventure
1-Simple Feast, 3-Long swords, 1000 coins

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 02:51 PM
1-Simple Feast, 3-Long swords, 1000 coins

Thank you! :)

vuvhappy
On my IPad yes but not on my cel 🤐

sourp4tch

No, it won't start the quest :) You can do the adventure if you like, but please note that it won't count towards the goal to do the adventure when you get to that part.

federerGOAT
What materials are needed for the adventure? My knights are out in the desert so I can't check.

Simple feast, 3 swords, 1000 coins. 2 hrs

Bookwormkaz
05-06-16, 02:52 PM

1 Simple Feast, 3 Swords, 1000 coins

vuvhappy
05-06-16, 02:53 PM
Is only two hrs and you can use the Barracks also

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 02:53 PM
Thank you guys! Everybody posted at the same time! :D

rulerofjennyville
05-06-16, 02:57 PM
Do we know what is required for level 2 yet?

anissada
05-06-16, 02:59 PM

Jagger5173
05-06-16, 03:02 PM
Why can't Android users play this?

ShibuyaCloth
05-06-16, 03:02 PM
Chapter 2:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50578.png_2v_31020.png
Tome of Ancients (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TomeofAncients)
Info: This was buried in the Library's section on ancient lore...
Type: Material
Source: Event
Found: Library
Events: Fire and Ice - May 2016
Cap: 99
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362

Chapter 3/4:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb20060.png_2v_31020.png
Search the Elder Cave
Type: Adventure
Crafted in: Keep, Barracks
Requirements: 1 Simple Feast, 5 Longsword, 1000 Coins
Drops: Fire Seeds, Ice Seeds, Glimmerdust
Timer: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Speed-up: 11 gems
Comments: Search for the Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds! Low chance of drop seed before the adventure is required. During chapter 3 chances increases.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50579.png_2v_31020.png
Fire Seeds (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FireSeeds)
Info: These seeds still hold within them the life of the sacred Fire Lilies!
Requirements: 30 gems
Found: Adventure (Elder Cave)
Comments: Leave at least 1 seed for chapter 4!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702020.png_2v_31020.png
Fire Lily (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FireLily)
Info: From the ash bloomed a magnificent flower that burned endlessly!
Type: Decoration
Crafted in: Potion Shop
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 1 Fire Seeds, 20 Water, 10 Glimmerdust
Drops: Fire Petals, Orange Petals
Timer: 30 minutes
Speed-up: 2 gems
Comments: Takes 2 hours to craft!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50576.png_2v_31020.png
Fire Petals (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FirePetals)
Info: Burning petals from the sacred Fire Lily.
Requirements: 4 gems
Found: Fire Lily
Used for: Mastery Sword, Armored Fire Dragon
Comments: Drops until end of chapter 5.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50580.png_2v_31020.png
Ice Seeds (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_IceSeeds)
Info: These seeds still hold within them the life of the sacred Ice Lilies!
Requirements: 30 gems
Found: Adventure (Elder Cave)
Comments: Leave at least 1 seed for chapter 4!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702021.png_2v_31020.png
Ice Lily (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_IceLily)
Info: From the snow bloomed a glorious flower that remains eternally frozen!
Crafted in: Potion Shop
Requirements: 1 Ice Seeds, 20 Water, 10 Glimmerdust
Drops: Ice Petals, Blue Petals
Timer: 30 minutes
Speed-up: 2 gems
Comments: Takes 2 hours to craft!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50577.png_2v_31020.png
Ice Petals (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_IcePetals)
Info: Frozen petals from the sacred Ice Lily.
Requirements: 4 gems
Found: Ice Lily
Used for: Mastery Sword, Armored Ice Dragon
Comments: Drops until end of chapter 5.

Chapter 5:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50584.png_2v_31020.png
Mastery Hilt (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MasteryHilt)
Info: A sturdy hilt, able to support the might of the two most ancient powers.
Requirements: 50 gems
Comments: Reward for goal 2 in chapter 5

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50574.png_2v_31020.png
Mastery Sword (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MasterySword)
Info: It is said that this legendary sword once ended a great war between Fire and Ice!
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Requirements: 100 gems // 25 Fire Petals, 25 Ice Petals,1 Mastery Hilt
Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Speed-up: 12 gems
Cap: 5
Comments: A sword forged from the power of fire and ice!

Chapter 6:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72016.png_2v_31020.png
Naga
Type: Spawn
Found: Pond, Well, Naga Trap
Drops: Naga Fins, Seaweed, Shell Armor, Hero's Crest, Coral Reef, Coral Ridge, Coral Cluster
Comments: 10 HP

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806051.png_2v_31020.png
Naga Trap (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_NagaTrap)
Info: Chop to lure a Naga! WARNING: Will not work of there is already a monster in your Kingdom!
Requirements: 10 gems
Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50581.png_2v_31020.png
Naga Fins (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_NagaFins)
Info: Remains from a fearsome Naga warrior.
Found: Naga

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50582.png_2v_31020.png
Seaweed (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Seaweed)
Info: This tends to get caught in Nagas' armor...

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50583.png_2v_31020.png
Shell Armor (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ShellArmor)
Info: This armor, made from wide variety of sea shells, is unique to Naga warriors.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50572.png_2v_31020.png
Hero's Crest (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HerosCrest)
Info: A legendary seal that marks a truly courageous hero.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702025.png_2v_31020.png
Coral Reef (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_CoralReef)
Info: A full reef of colorful coral from the ocean's depths!
Size: 2x2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702024.png_2v_31020.png
Coral Ridge (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_CoralRidge)
Info: A ridge of colorful coral from the ocean's depths!
Size: 2x1

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702023.png_2v_31020.png
Coral Cluster (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_CoralCluster)
Info: A piece of colorful coral from the ocean's depths!

Chapter 7:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50573.png_2v_31020.png
Safety Certification (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SafetyCertification)
Info: By the Knight's Code, you are herby acknowledged as a top Safety Practitioner!
Requirements: 100 gems
Comments: Reward for goal 3 in chapter 7

Chapter 10:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702022.png_2v_31020.png
Dragon Hoard (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DragonHoard)
Info: A pile of treasure truly befitting a mighty dragon.
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 500 coins // 50 Jewels, 75 Bone, 20 Shell Armor, 10 Golden Egg

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50575.png_2v_31020.png
Dragon Stone Ritual
Type: Craft
Requirements: 1 Safety Certification, 1 Mastery Sword, 1 Hero's Crest
Comments: Reveal the fabled Drgon Stone! Does not drop the Dragon stone.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50575.png_2v_31020.png
Dragon Stone (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DragonStone)
Info: This fabled stone holds within it the power of the Ancients! Prize from the Fire and Ice event.
Requirements: 500 gems
Used for: Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon

After Match:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906052.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Fire Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyFireDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Fire Ancient! It's not very fearsome yet...
Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Fire Petals, 25 Glimmerdust
Comments: Use Fire Petals to revive the Fire Ancient! 20 pets to grow up, refresh time 1 hour.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906053.png_2v_31020.png
Armored Fire Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ArmoredFireDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Fire Ancient, fully armored and ready for battle!
Drops: Coins, Dragon Scale, Energy
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906054.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Ice Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyIceDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Ice Ancient! It's not very fearsome yet...
Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Ice Petals, 25 Glimmerdust
Comments: Use Ice Petals to revive the Ice Ancient! 20 pets to grow up, refresh time 1 hour.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906055.png_2v_31020.png
Armored Ice Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ArmoredIceDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Ice Ancient, fully armored and ready for battle!
Drops: Coins, Dragon Scale, Energy
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems

ktorewqas
05-06-16, 03:05 PM
Here is the description for chapter 2: books in library30715

rulerofjennyville
05-06-16, 03:11 PM
Here is the description for chapter 2: books in library30715

Eh, I'll have to put something in storage to put any libraries out. I'll have to wait until I finish chapter 1 and clear all that.

spchstew
05-06-16, 03:12 PM
Do we know what is required for level 2 yet?

I just started Chapter 2 of 10
Goal 1 of 3
Search the Library
0/1 skip is 10 gems

Goal 2 of 3
Find the Tome of Ancients
0/1 Find (no gem skip listed)
**I have collected 1X from library without Tome dropping. Do Not know how many visits needed for Tome drop . . .random??

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 03:15 PM
Here is a pic of the royal proclamation. Looks like we randomly (?) get one or the other.

Jagger5173
05-06-16, 03:16 PM
OMG, those cool dragons drop energy? Not fair, why can't Android have this!

LastDuchess
05-06-16, 03:17 PM
Free comic book is tomorrow not today.

And we're live! Hope you all enjoy today's update <3

Hi all, I'm standing in a very long queue outside a comic shop as today is Free Comic Book Day. I'll be back later to start writing everything for us. SW ;)

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 03:18 PM
OMG, those cool dragons drop energy? Not fair, why can't Android have this!

We don't know yet what they drop - energy would be good considering the recent events. I'm so sorry you guys were left out again. :(

rulerofjennyville
05-06-16, 03:18 PM
I had to put away a bunch of stuff but I got four libraries set out. We'll see if that helps me get tomes quicker.

sunnyhook
05-06-16, 03:20 PM
Do different level players have different tasks??

Because my very first task is

Collect from 2 Marketplaces!

Just wondering, I am level 25, which I know isn't THAT low, however, this is my very first challenge of this kind. What is it even called? I know that monster hunts are called monster hunts, there are community events, (I leveled up into the last 2 days of the last one of those). What are these called?

Thanks guys!

rulerofjennyville
05-06-16, 03:20 PM
I just hope none of this requires those gold nuggets. I haven't been able to get any more and I've been chopping rocks like mad. I only have 3 left.

[S8] Elsa
05-06-16, 03:21 PM

It is tomorrow depending on what country you're in. Australia is nearly a day ahead of the US. I like to ask my AU friend how the future is sometimes. :P

meme1098
05-06-16, 03:25 PM

Just wondering, I am level 25, which I know isn't THAT low, however, this is my very first challenge of this kind. What is it even called? I know that monster hunts are called monster hunts, there are community events, (I leveled up into the last 2 days of the last one of those). What are these called?

Thanks guys!

Lower level players may have different requirements for certain goals. :)

These are called Story Book goals. Not my favorite since you do a few steps and then have to sit and wait for the next chapter open.

spchstew
05-06-16, 03:27 PM
:p
I just hope none of this requires those gold nuggets. I haven't been able to get any more and I've been chopping rocks like mad. I only have 3 left.

Bite your tongue! :p Please no more gold nuggets! Tapped out here from last event.

meme1098
05-06-16, 03:28 PM

Bite your tongue!�� Please no more gold nuggets. Tapoed out here from last event!

That would be just so cruel!

SpiritWind00
05-06-16, 03:30 PM

Well, it's Saturday 8.30am for me and I'm near the top of the queue! Lol (definitely today for me.,;))

Elsa;1290755']It is tomorrow depending on what country you're in. Australia is nearly a day ahead of the US. I like to ask my AU friend how the future is sometimes. :P

The future is alive!

SpiritWind00
05-06-16, 03:34 PM

Thanks guys!

Sunnybrook, can you keep posting for us what your requirements are if you can. Please make sure they are marked at 'goals for lower level' though. (Or anyone! That's really helpful to see where the differences are...)

newzealander
05-06-16, 03:40 PM
Well, it's Saturday 8.30am for me and I'm near the top of the queue! Lol (definitely today for me.,;))

The future is alive!

Indeed it is...already 10.30 in NZ - and definitely today ;-).

Be careful if you plan to spend gems to skip the goal...it can be cheaper in gems just to speed up. I had 2 marketplaces out, collected, and now it's 50 gems to skip to goal 3....or 22 gems each to speed up the 2 marketplaces. Also, since I have 10 cottages and 10 farmhouses out, I will wait till just before 7pm my time (when the 'day' ticks over and the next chapter unlocks) to speed up those marketplaces, and it will cost a lot less. That way I won't lose any time, but won't be paying for waiting time.

xtinem070672
05-06-16, 03:47 PM
I'm level 27 and these are my tasks for the first day :) (the first pic isn't part of day one I just added it for future ref)

and86rew
05-06-16, 03:52 PM
I just collected from library & got Tome of Ancients book straight up

sourp4tch
05-06-16, 03:54 PM
Here is a pic of the royal proclamation. Looks like we randomly (?) get one or the other.

The Dragon Stone is used through follow-up quests to pick which of the two dragons you would like to welcome to your kingdom :) These quests will start as soon as you receive your Dragon Stone!

heypeanut10
05-06-16, 03:54 PM
It will only let me buy 1 market place and 1 library

heypeanut10
05-06-16, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=heypeanut10;1290782]It will only let me buy 1 market place and 1 library how did you get more than 1 my lvl is almost 42

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-16, 04:07 PM
It will only let me buy 1 market place and 1 library how did you get more than 1 my lvl is almost 42

There are limits to how many buildings you can have of each type (Royal, town, crafting) I don't know what the limits are, but you may have to sell some extras of buildings you already have in order to build extras of the market place and library.

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 04:25 PM
The Dragon Stone is used through follow-up quests to pick which of the two dragons you would like to welcome to your kingdom :) These quests will start as soon as you receive your Dragon Stone!

Oh, wonderful! Thank you for the info! I'm glad we get to choose! :)

tuffyjkitten
05-06-16, 04:31 PM
Will it be like the horse goal line where we had to choose which horse we wanted but could buy the other for gems afterwards? I hate decisions....:)

sourp4tch
05-06-16, 04:41 PM
Will it be like the horse goal line where we had to choose which horse we wanted but could buy the other for gems afterwards? I hate decisions....:)

Unfortunately, I can't make any guarantees or speculate about future releases.

:)

tuffyjkitten
05-06-16, 04:51 PM
Unfortunately, I can't make any guarantees or speculate about future releases.

:)

:) :)

spchstew
05-06-16, 05:42 PM

Ah, you are the lucky one! Took me three collections to get that silly book to drop. After that, the next goal was a piece of cake!

ktorewqas
05-06-16, 05:45 PM
Ah, you are the lucky one! Took me three collections to get that silly book to drop. After that, the next goal was a piece of cake!
What's the cake? Lol thanks :)

spchstew
05-06-16, 05:47 PM
What's the cake? Lol thanks :)

3rd part of chapter 2 says READ Tome. Press READ and that's it. Waiting for Chapter 3 now.

ktorewqas
05-06-16, 05:50 PM
3rd part of chapter 2 says READ Tome. Press READ and that's it. Waiting for Chapter 3 now.
Thank you very much! What do they say about next chapter? There might be some hint in it?

spchstew
05-06-16, 06:23 PM
Thank you very much! What do they say about next chapter? There might be some hint in it?

CHAPTER 3

Goal 1of 3
Visit Old Thomas' house 2X

Goal 2 of 3
Search the ELDER CAVE

spchstew
05-06-16, 06:27 PM
CHAPTER 2
Goal 3 of 3
Read the Tome (hit Read)

CHAPTER 3
Goal 1 of 3
Visit Old Thomas 0/2
Goal 2 of 3
Visit the ELDER CAVE 0/1
Goal 3 of 3
?

gilachaya
05-06-16, 06:28 PM
Investing in additional marketplaces is a good idea. I try to keep a bunch on my board and I never collect from them unless I need to in an event, because of the long timer on them. Good luck!

That is a great strategy. I'm going to do that from now on. Thank you Caron!

gilachaya
05-06-16, 06:31 PM

The future is alive!

I always knew the future is now!!

kdmusgrove
05-06-16, 07:08 PM
Anyone seen the Naga trap for sale in the market for ten gems? Know if it's related to this event it is it just new to the game?

meme1098
05-06-16, 07:12 PM
Anyone seen the Naga trap for sale in the market for ten gems? Know if it's related to this event it is it just new to the game?

Looks like we're gonna have to spawn that new beast in one of the future chapters.

tinydimegs
05-06-16, 07:44 PM

Me, too. Will this count when the Book is needed? Or will I need to wait for another to drop after it comes up in the quest?

SweePea77
05-06-16, 08:14 PM
I had three markets out, collected all three and only got credit for 2 😕

kdmusgrove
05-06-16, 08:16 PM
Looks like we're gonna have to spawn that new beast in one of the future chapters.

Nevermind. It's confirmed that the Naga trap is available on Android game, and the event is only iOS so who knows what that's about. I googled it and got nothing.

sweerfarmer
05-06-16, 09:15 PM
Are we getting anything after each chapter? I didn't get anything on completing chp 1.

caron7
05-06-16, 10:10 PM
Went on a search the elder quest while waiting for chapter 2 and my return was just 5 glimmer dust.

SpiritWind00
05-06-16, 10:12 PM
I had three markets out, collected all three and only got credit for 2 😕

If the goal was open when you collected, it should count. Sometimes you need to force close your game for it to catch up. Make sure your connection is strong when you collect tomorrow.

jopik
05-06-16, 11:29 PM
Wow i just saw Naga monster! It is soooo freaaaaaakiiiinggggg coool!!! I can't **** him, he is too gorgeous!))))

newzealander
05-06-16, 11:47 PM
Wow i just saw Naga monster! It is soooo freaaaaaakiiiinggggg coool!!! I can't **** him, he is too gorgeous!))))

Ooooooo...questions! When you ****ed him, how many blows does he take and what did he drop? Also, what spawned him? And most importantly....did you by chance snap a pic??

SpiritWind00
05-07-16, 12:08 AM
I guess I'll have to get rid of my parked troll now... Can't wait to get one now! Who'd believe we want monsters to spawn out of monster hunt season! :) sounds intriguing! Yes, someone please post a picture!

Thorgal
05-07-16, 12:16 AM
I started the event for 8 hours ago... But it says I only have 8 days left. Will be hard to manage ...

ladlasse
05-07-16, 12:54 AM
When I was done with Chapter 1 (maybe 5 hours total), it said chapter 2 was going to start in less than 2 hours. It started and took me to the library. I visited it and collected the book "tome of ancients", but the goals still showed 0 of 1 visits. I visited my second library, collected a second tome of ancients, but still the goal shows no progress. I wonder if it thinks chapter 2 shouldn't have started yet based on not enough hours since I started the first chapter, so it isn't registering my visits and books even though the game started chapter 2 for me. My game now says 8 days and I only started this whole thing less than 10 hours ago.

Any suggestiions or theories?

Update...I forced my iPad to close, waited a few minutes and turned it back on. Clicked on Castle Story and once it loaded, it immediately congratulated me on completing chapter 2 goal 1 and then goal 2. So I did get credit for the visits and book, but it just hadn't registered it yet. And now it says 22 hours until chapter 3. I still don't know why chapter 2 started so early, but no complaints about that.

kolakid
05-07-16, 01:00 AM
CHAPTER 3 GOAL 3:
Collect 3 Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds
... so 3 Visits to Elder Cave (2hrs...6 Gems to Skip)

katbtodd
05-07-16, 01:06 AM
My elder cave was open when I did my castle this morning,.. And my charpter 3 don't start until tomorrow ,,, what does it bring us

katbtodd
05-07-16, 01:06 AM

What trigger him

zier_29
05-07-16, 01:26 AM
how come i have to wait 23 hours b4 i can unlock level 3?

i hav to wait 3 hour to unlock level 2 too.

super waste of time....

federerGOAT
05-07-16, 01:35 AM
how come i have to wait 23 hours b4 i can unlock level 3?

i hav to wait 3 hour to unlock level 2 too.

super waste of time....

Game is set to PST zone or whatever they call the US west coast time zone. New day just ticked over 1.5 hours ago.
You have to wait another 22+ hours til the next day.

CLOVERKAITO
05-07-16, 01:42 AM
Thanks for posting the steps! I'm gonna wait till it auto-starts since I'm still away on vacation and don't want to touch my ipad unless needed.

katbtodd
05-07-16, 01:58 AM

NOT MINE he was on a neighbors , not sure what trigger him yet.. But if I was to guess water,,
Since he is a seas monster. But may be the only way is to buy the thing in the market,but I don't know just guessing

Inachis2V
05-07-16, 02:03 AM
I have visited 2 market place. And I am in chapter 1 goal 1.
I have in my book a previous quest "how clan is your library" and I have to find "Bestiary book".
When I went to the library this morning, I got an Ancient book !
Something seems amazing! What's wrong ?

setanta101
05-07-16, 02:13 AM
I suspect it will take more than one search also 😊

katbtodd
05-07-16, 02:21 AM

jim23cash
05-07-16, 02:24 AM

NOT MINE he was on a neighbors , not sure what trigger him yet.. But if I was to guess water,,
Since he is a seas monster. But may be the only way is to buy the thing in the market,but I don't know just guessing
I'm not sure about this one, but a Naga (in my experience) is generally a human/snake hybrid, and not associated with water.
This one certainly looks like it is associated with water though, by the fins on its head... :confused:

katbtodd
05-07-16, 02:55 AM

I don't dare make the flower until it tells me to

katbtodd
05-07-16, 02:57 AM
I'm not sure about this one, but a Naga (in my experience) is generally a human/snake hybrid, and not associated with water.
This one certainly looks like it is associated with water though, by the fins on its head... :confused:

So far not luck triggering him ,no matter what I tap on..think this one going to be a rare one,,,

storiadelcastello
05-07-16, 03:23 AM
So far not luck triggering him ,no matter what I tap on..think this one going to be a rare one,,,

What chapter do we need to trigger the naga

katbtodd
05-07-16, 03:26 AM
What chapter do we need to trigger the naga

I have no idea I just seen it ,snap a picture, and started trying but I bet your right it got to be with in a charpter

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 03:30 AM
There is a trap on market so it might be triggered by the trap

coolssp
05-07-16, 03:33 AM
Hey just out of curiosity, what time did this quest start? I'm on vacation and wasn't checking as often as I usually do... So was pleasantly surprised to see the new quest today (I live in India which is GMT + 5.30).

And if I haven't done it recently, thanks to members who put up the information on the forum. I was able to take my cottages out so I could collect from them. Cheers.

Sheetal
Kingdom- Cool

katbtodd
05-07-16, 03:33 AM
There is a trap on market so it might be triggered by the trap

It could be

katbtodd
05-07-16, 03:35 AM
I wonder what her drops when we defeat him

gilachaya
05-07-16, 04:00 AM
Chapter 4

Goal 1: Grow a fire lily (1 fire seed,20 water,10 glimmerdust). 2 hours crafting time

Goal 2: Grow an ice lily (1 ice seed, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust) 2 hours to craft

Goal 3: Harvest 10 fire lilies or ice lilies. The ice lilies and fire lilies have a 30 minute timer. (Skip 100 gems). The ice lilies drop ice petals and fire lilies drop fire petals. I mostly got 1 petal but got 2 petals once.

nebulousju
05-07-16, 04:29 AM
Gilachaya: thanks for the info/update about next chapter. Do you have any more information on how we can get the fire seed and ice seed?

gilachaya
05-07-16, 04:57 AM
Gilachaya: thanks for the info/update about next chapter. Do you have any more information on how we can get the fire seed and ice seed?

you get them from the adventure Searching the Elder Cave. But you have to be up to that step in the event or the quest just drops coins.

ovadehill
05-07-16, 05:03 AM
Chiming in with a message of gratitude for the sharing of information and the tireless work of the forum moderators. I don't post often but you you guys rock.
A thousand thank you's!
And to S8, thanks for keeping my addiction going. I just had a look back at all the game guides... You've kept me busy over the years. Thanks for all your hard work. I'm intrigued of what's to come of this "challenge".

rembetiko
05-07-16, 05:07 AM
you get them from the adventure Searching the Elder Cave. But you have to be up to that step in the event or the quest just drops coins.

I have not even started the game and already got those seeds from Searching the Elder Cave.

rulerofjennyville
05-07-16, 05:15 AM
I'm excited about this competition which I haven't started yet. It looks like I should be able to finish so I will. And I wanted them to bring dragons back. I just hope we get an opportunity to get them both somehow.

CeceGma
05-07-16, 05:16 AM
I'm still in Chapter 1 and on a trip to the library found the Tome of the Ancients. Will it count when I get to Chapter 2?

spchstew
05-07-16, 05:54 AM

You will have to make 3 trips to the Elder Caves. Each time you will get needed seeds. Then chapter 4 starts out with growing a Fire Lily. You make needed item in the Potion Shop. Goal 2 is to make the Ice Lily in the Potion Shop. I am making both at same time, one in each Potion Shop. However, I will collect them in order for goals.

nebulousju
05-07-16, 06:03 AM
Thanks for all the infos about the seeds!

LovelyOrangeDaisy
05-07-16, 06:26 AM
Received tomb of ancients before level two. Don't know if I need to find another once I do reach the level though.

dfmomcat
05-07-16, 06:37 AM
Received tomb of ancients before level two. Don't know if I need to find another once I do reach the level though.

I found the book by accident yesterday. When I did the chapter today it skipped right from visit library to read book. So unless I got a freak glitch, books found before the goal do count, ����

caron7
05-07-16, 06:39 AM
I did this quest early and received 5 glimmer dust.

CeceGma
05-07-16, 06:40 AM
Sweet! TY dfmomcat!

cyndora
05-07-16, 06:41 AM
Why is it that when a moderator gets off topic it's not removed like it is for the rest of us? Start a new thread about comic book day and please erase them here.

Don't mess with spiritwind! She was simply stating why she would not be posting for a bit, I don't see that going off topic.
If she didn't post that, people would think she flew off the earth for not saying anything.

gunnysmum
05-07-16, 06:53 AM
I wonder what her drops when we defeat him

It has taken 10 to 15 tries for each one. All in all I think we need to **** 23 of them. 10 hits each. They drop 3 things so far, a fin, seaweed and some sort of armor

katbtodd
05-07-16, 07:06 AM
It has taken 10 to 15 tries for each one. All in all I think we need to **** 23 of them. 10 hits each. They drop 3 things so far, a fin, seaweed and some sort of armor

I can't get them to trigger .. Is is a certain chapter

rulerofjennyville
05-07-16, 07:12 AM
I found the book by accident yesterday. When I did the chapter today it skipped right from visit library to read book. So unless I got a freak glitch, books found before the goal do count, ����

That's good- I checked my inventory and I have two of them there somehow. I think mine must have come from an adventure I just got my libraries put back out again and none of them are ready to collect from. I haven't even started the competition yet.

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:23 AM
Chapter 5

Goal 1: Have 25 fire petals. (The ones I had from before counted)

Goal 2: Have 25 ice petals.
Reward for goal 2: 1 Mastery Hilt

Goal 3: Craft the Mastery Sword (25 fire petals, 25 ice petals,1 mastery hilt) 3 hours to forge.

nebulousju
05-07-16, 07:39 AM
My chapter 3 not yet opened, but I already adventured to the Elder Cave 2 times and received fire seeds. I'm already crafting a Fire Lily in potion shop.

gandalf72
05-07-16, 07:56 AM
I did this quest early and received 5 glimmer dust.

5 glimmer dust here too.

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 07:59 AM
I got an ice seed from the adventure. I am done chapter 2 and waiting on chapter 3 now.

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 08:02 AM
My chapter 3 not yet opened, but I already adventured to the Elder Cave 2 times and received fire seeds. I'm already crafting a Fire Lily in potion shop.i am in the same progress as you, but I do not see the craft option in potion shop

CharmOfLea
05-07-16, 08:25 AM
Just gave it a try. I'm on chapter 1 and the Elder Cave adv. returned 1 fire seed.

Lucinda1989
05-07-16, 08:35 AM
I visited the library one time and got the Tome, now I wait for the next chapter 😏

kdmusgrove
05-07-16, 08:36 AM
The Naga trap is available to Android players, and this event is only iOS, so I'm doubting that it will be event related, unless they plan on keeping it around in the future...

So I noticed it is part of the event, but why is the trap available on Android?

rulerofjennyville
05-07-16, 08:40 AM
Well, I haven't started the game yet but what I have is 2 of what is called "Tome of Ancients" - is this the book everyone is talking about? It says on the back of the card "This was buried in the library's reference section in on ancient lore"...

nebulousju
05-07-16, 09:05 AM
i am in the same progress as you, but I do not see the craft option in potion shop
Did you get seeds from the adventure?

nebulousju
05-07-16, 09:08 AM

My first Fire Lily, just placed it. 30min timer, 2gems to speed it up.

scotslassuk
05-07-16, 10:11 AM
Well, I haven't started the game yet but what I have is 2 of what is called "Tome of Ancients" - is this the book everyone is talking about? It says on the back of the card "This was buried in the library's reference section in on ancient lore"...

Yes this is the book you need for the quest. For once I actually delayed starting and like yourself after checking inventory I also have 2of the books!! Lucky us lol makes a change for me......normally I would be tap tap trying to get them. Just waiting on markets getting ready then I will begin.......Good Luck to Everyone 😊

xtinem070672
05-07-16, 10:12 AM
For LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS here are Chapters 1.1 and 1.2

room27
05-07-16, 10:42 AM
Still on the first chapter, only collected from one market, so I won't reach chapter 2 until later today.

However, I have been able to collect two tomes. Out of four adventures to the elders, have collected one of each of the seeds. As soon as I had one of each of the seeds, I got the option to grow the lilies in the potion shop. I'm currently crafting the fire lily, then when one of my potion shops frees up, I'll craft the ice lily. It's nice that we can get a head start on some of these required items.

I'm guessing I'll have to collect another set of seeds later on, but that's ok. Unless it turns into one of those times when you can't craft what you already have! Taking chances. ��

azriX2012
05-07-16, 10:52 AM
I don't know if this is offtopic but...so far these have been the drops I've had from fighting two Nagas.

30737 30738 30739 30740 30741

Edit: I actually have 4 Naga Fins and not 1 from fighting the two Nagas

1whitty
05-07-16, 10:54 AM
First problem I've encountered...I have collected 5 fire & ice petals. They show in my inventory, but only 4 counted in my goal. I force-closed, but that didn't help.

Ok. I now have 8 fire & ice petals in inventory & only 6 counting in goal. It seems that when the drop is 2 petals only 1 counts

1whitty
05-07-16, 10:56 AM
This is probably offtopic but...so far these have been the drops I've had from fighting two Nagas

If we fight Nagas before we get to that goal do we still get the drops & do they count towards the goal?

azriX2012
05-07-16, 10:59 AM
If we fight Nagas before we get to that goal do we still get the drops & do they count towards the goal?

This is why I don't know if it's offtopic because I don't know if this monster is related to the dragon event...

1whitty
05-07-16, 11:03 AM
This is why is think it's offtopic because I don't know if this monster is related to the dragon event...

Thank you. I think I'll try and hope.

Forgot to ask...what triggers the Nagas besides the traps?

azriX2012
05-07-16, 11:05 AM

You're welcome. We'll just have to wait and see the next chapters :)

ghjvcucjb
05-07-16, 11:06 AM

Naga are both mythological creatures/monsters associated with water and real humans located in areas around India. I'm thinking ours are along the mythological water monster sort :-)

azriX2012
05-07-16, 11:10 AM

Forgot to ask...what triggers the Nagas besides the traps?

Sorry no idea. Only used traps.

1whitty
05-07-16, 11:11 AM
Sorry no idea. Only used traps.

Thanks again. It really helps to get info ahead of time.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-16, 11:17 AM
Chapter 5

Goal 1: Have 25 fire petals. (The ones I had from before counted)

Goal 2: Have 25 ice petals.

Goal 3: Craft the Mastery Sword (25 fire petals, 25 ice petals,1 mastery hilt) 3 hours to forge.
Thanks for posting the chapters/goals ahead ... Will you also please let us know if you still have the Elder Cave adventure and abilities to craft Fire & Ice Lilies after making your Mastery Sword? (Or when you notice those things disappear.)

damiana100
05-07-16, 11:36 AM
At the end of every chapter there is a treasure chest with a bow... I didnt get any gifts after completing first two chapters. Anybody have the same or its just me?

kdmusgrove
05-07-16, 11:56 AM
The Naga trap is available to Android players, and this event is IOS only, so what's up with that?

gilachaya
05-07-16, 11:56 AM
Chapter 6:

Goal 1: Defeat 1 Naga (check water)
I found mine after collecting 3 Mermaid ponds

Goal 2: Chop a Naga trap (check your inventory)

Goal 3: Slay 20 Nagas (the one from before counted)

sunnygirl634
05-07-16, 12:06 PM
I've read over the last few pages and am a bit confused.

I have finished Chapter 2, however, unlike many it seems, I do not have the Tome of Ancients in my inventory. I saw it drop from my library and was able to "read" it, but after force closing many times, it is not in there. Is this a glitch?

Thanks for any help.

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 12:13 PM
Did you get seeds from the adventure?thank you! I got an ice seed. I went to another adv, then the option is available :)

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 12:16 PM
Chapter 6:

I found mine after collecting 3 Mermaid ponds

Goal 3: Slay 20 Nagas (the one from before counted)wow, lots of energy will be spent on this day :o

redlorry
05-07-16, 12:17 PM

I have finished Chapter 2, however, unlike many it seems, I do not have the Tome of Ancients in my inventory. I saw it drop from my library and was able to "read" it, but after force closing many times, it is not in there. Is this a glitch?

I also, do not have any options in the potion shop, when others at this stage say they have it. Anyone else having these same issues? I can go on the new adventure but all it drops is 5 glimmerdust and no seeds-even though others at this stage have reported seeds. Am I wasting materials here?

Thanks for any help.

Exactly the same here.

ShibuyaCloth
05-07-16, 12:23 PM

Thanks for any help.

When you read it, it is consumed and removed from your inventory. Now I have 2, so after this step I had 1 left. I don't know if more drop.

sunnygirl210
05-07-16, 12:30 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm had a tome drop the first time I clicked on the library, but nothing in storage and it didn't move on to the next step to Read the Tome. I have clicked on several more libraries and sped up at least 5 times at the cost of gems so I could move on and I haven't gotten another one. I'm stuck here and don't want to spend more gems. Anyone else? By the way, first time poster, but long time player!

CeceGma
05-07-16, 12:33 PM
Visited the library in chapter 1 and received the Tome of the Ancients. Figured it would work for that step in Chapter 2. Nope. Had to visit the library to get it again then on to reading it. Now waiting for Chapter 3 to open.

alicemonte
05-07-16, 12:36 PM
in regards to the glimmerdust drop at the end of the Elder Cave quest, same here. hardly worth it, really. but maybe doing this within the chapter will reap more drops.

QueenCarolyn
05-07-16, 12:37 PM
I'm on chapter 1 and did 4 Elder Cave adventures. I got 3 with glimmer dust and 1 got fire seed.

icastled
05-07-16, 01:04 PM
REWARD NOT RECEIVED

Just finished chapter 1. My inventory doesn't reflect a reward for reaching the prize chest after completing step 3. Has anyone else noticed this? I didn't see anything in post 2 yet from SW. Force-closed game and didn't help.

Also, I have seen comments of people waiting for the market to be ready to collect before starting the event. That won't save any time. It will actually take longer. I thought that way too but realized that the timer is based on when you "start" chapter 1. So, I decided to start the chapter while waiting on markets. I just collected and completed all of ch 1 and now I only have 11 hrs until ch 2 starts.

katbtodd
05-07-16, 01:13 PM
REWARD NOT RECEIVED

Just finished chapter 1. My inventory doesn't reflect a reward for reaching the prize chest after completing step 3. Has anyone else noticed this? I didn't see anything in post 2 yet from SW. Force-closed game and didn't help.

Also, I have seen comments of people waiting for the market to be ready to collect before starting the event. That won't save any time. It will actually take longer. I thought that way too but realized that the timer is based on when you "start" chapter 1. So, I decided to start the chapter while waiting on markets. I just collected and completed all of ch 1 and now I only have 11 hrs until ch 2 starts.

I didn't get any thing either

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 01:16 PM
Maybe the chapter 1 reward is unlocking the adventure.

midsom
05-07-16, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm had a tome drop the first time I clicked on the library, but nothing in storage and it didn't move on to the next step to Read the Tome. I have clicked on several more libraries and sped up at least 5 times at the cost of gems so I could move on and I haven't gotten another one. I'm stuck here and don't want to spend more gems. Anyone else? By the way, first time poster, but long time player!

my tome hasnt dropped either, sped up many times and there is no skip on this, i thought it might be because i made the ice and fire flowers, have posted in the bugs section

sunnygirl634
05-07-16, 01:58 PM
When you read it, it is consumed and removed from your inventory. Now I have 2, so after this step I had 1 left. I don't know if more drop.

Bummer. I always like to have one extra. Guess I moved too quickly. Thanks!

ShibuyaCloth
05-07-16, 02:08 PM
Bummer. I always like to have one extra. Guess I moved too quickly. Thanks!

They are still dropping. Just got another one. I am waiting for chapter 3 to open. so my current bonus is at 2, unless we need them later for other parts.

storiadelcastello
05-07-16, 02:19 PM
in regards to the glimmerdust drop at the end of the Elder Cave quest, same here. hardly worth it, really. but maybe doing this within the chapter will reap more drops.

I only got coins so will wait until chapter 3 starts before I go on another adventure

midsom
05-07-16, 02:19 PM
They are still dropping. Just got another one. I am waiting for chapter 3 to open. so my current bonus is at 2, unless we need them later for other parts.

So once again it is random, some people may not get one?

robotparade
05-07-16, 02:26 PM
If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!)

I have never understood this with storybook goals. Why do they let you gem-skip if it makes no difference? Am I missing something? Can I work on the next chapter goals ahead of time if I gem-skip?

snowyhillz
05-07-16, 02:36 PM
I have never understood this with storybook goals. Why do they let you gem-skip if it makes no difference? Am I missing something? Can I work on the next chapter goals ahead of time if I gem-skip?

I think the gem skipping is useful if you are stuck on a chapter and running out of time

plby
05-07-16, 02:48 PM
I don't know if this is offtopic but...so far these have been the drops I've had from fighting two Nagas.

30737 30738 30739 30740 30741

Edit: I actually have 4 Naga Fins and not 1 from fighting the two Nagas

one additional drop

And it takes 10 hits to **** the Naga

DeeDeeBird70
05-07-16, 02:54 PM

If you gem skip, you can start work immediately on the next chapter, BUT the following chapter will only open at the time it would have if you had not skipped. The only good reason to gem skip is if you know you will not be able to play the next day.

It helps your understanding if you think of calendar squares. Depending on what day you start, each chapter is assigned to a square. If you start on Saturday with Chapter 1, Chapter 2 will be on Sunday and so on. If you gem skip Sunday to open Chapter 3, you can finish it but Chapter 4 will not open until Tuesday.

If you don't finish a Chapter within it's 24 hour period, the next Chapter will open as soon as you do finish. You don't have to gem skip. In fact you cannot skip ahead if you haven't finished the Chapter you are working on.

xtinem070672
05-07-16, 02:54 PM
For LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS here are updated goals for Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 SW can you pls update post #2 w this info for lower level players?

eastie41
05-07-16, 03:30 PM
Agree Whole-Heartedly! I appreciate our moderators and the many players who provide tips!:cool:

Chiming in with a message of gratitude for the sharing of information and the tireless work of the forum moderators. I don't post often but you you guys rock.
A thousand thank you's!
And to S8, thanks for keeping my addiction going. I just had a look back at all the game guides... You've kept me busy over the years. Thanks for all your hard work. I'm intrigued of what's to come of this "challenge".

rulerofjennyville
05-07-16, 04:01 PM
I have a question - it looks like I've already found 2 of the 99 tomes. They're in my inventory. So does this mean I just have to visit a library and click "read" to move onto level 3?

1Crazyhead
05-07-16, 04:27 PM

If the Naga trap is needed further on' and it costs gems, I'll be out of the quest then!! Can't afford it!😩😭

robotparade
05-07-16, 04:41 PM
If you gem skip, you can start work immediately on the next chapter, BUT the following chapter will only open at the time it would have if you had not skipped. The only good reason to gem skip is if you know you will not be able to play the next day.

It helps your understanding if you think of calendar squares. Depending on what day you start, each chapter is assigned to a square. If you start on Saturday with Chapter 1, Chapter 2 will be on Sunday and so on. If you gem skip Sunday to open Chapter 3, you can finish it but Chapter 4 will not open until Tuesday.

If you don't finish a Chapter within it's 24 hour period, the next Chapter will open as soon as you do finish. You don't have to gem skip. In fact you cannot skip ahead if you haven't finished the Chapter you are working on.

Thanks - this is a great clarification!

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 04:41 PM
The crafting time of ice flower or fire flower is actually 1 & 1/2 hr although it says 2 hrs. And the adventure is 1 & 1/2 hrs in fact.

rst345
05-07-16, 04:45 PM
Exactly the same here.
The option to create the fire lily appeared after I received fire seeds. That was my second adventure to the elders. First adventure gave me only glimmerdust. Still too early for chapter three to open. I really appreciate being able to start collecting a little early. Thanks S8

sunnygirl634
05-07-16, 05:06 PM

I must be terribly unlucky. I've collected and collected and have had no luck getting an extra. Not sure how much I want to keep trying for an extra.

moonchild1987
05-07-16, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know the exact number of elder quest we will need to do in order to get enough seeds for the flowers/petals? If I'm understanding correctly you craft one of each flower then you can collect from it every 30 mins. It's not a "chop" to get petals, then you have to make more? Sorry guys, I haven't started so some of the info is confusing and want to make sure I have enough simple meals/swords made in advanced.

ktorewqas
05-07-16, 05:11 PM
Does anyone know the exact number of elder quest we will need to do in order to get enough seeds for the flowers/petals? If I'm understanding correctly you craft one of each flower then you can collect from it every 30 mins. It's not a "chop" to get petals, then you have to make more? Sorry guys, I haven't started so some of the info is confusing and want to make sure I have enough simple meals/swords made in advanced. it's not "chop", it's collect like other color flowers we already have in CS.

fish63
05-07-16, 05:38 PM
I have received three seeds, two fire and one ice and crafted flowers, but it only shows 1.

gilachaya
05-07-16, 05:40 PM
Chapter 7

Goal 1: Visit 20 kingdoms (not neighbors)

Goal 2: Receive 20 safety advocates (who will vouch for you)

aiyoosha
05-07-16, 05:57 PM
Chapter 7

Goal 2: Receive 20 safety advocates (who will vouch for you)

so we have to ask neighbors?

kdmusgrove
05-07-16, 06:23 PM
If the Naga trap is needed further on' and it costs gems, I'll be out of the quest then!! Can't afford it!😩😭
You get a free one for competing one of the chapters.

sourp4tch
05-07-16, 06:35 PM
Hello hello! Chiming in to add some clarity about the Nagas :)

There will be a part in the event where you need to hunt Nagas - during that part, you will be able to hunt them from various places in your kingdom. Outside of that period, you can hunt them using the Naga traps. Even outside of that part of the event, Nagas have a small chance to drop something nice :) That's why the Naga traps are available on Android, even though Android players do not have access to the event.

I'm glad to see folks excited for (or at least intrigued by!) the Nagas! I hope you all like their little surprise :)

SpiritWind00
05-07-16, 06:50 PM
At the end of every chapter there is a treasure chest with a bow... I didnt get any gifts after completing first two chapters. Anybody have the same or its just me?

You don't get any gifts, it's just a pretty picture. :)

gilachaya
05-07-16, 06:58 PM
Chapter 7

Goal 3 Present the warrants

thank you so much for all of the goals! I really appreciate it! :) SW

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:08 PM
so we have to ask neighbors?

Yes, we ask neighbors.

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:09 PM
Chapter 7

I'm glad to help. Everyone on the forum has been great with sharing info and tips!

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:12 PM
Chapter 8

Goal 1: Slay 10 monsters. (Can be dire boar, fangbeast or Naga. I'm not sure about skunkupines.)

Goal 2: Give 75 boar pelts (skip 450 gems)

Goal 3: Celebrate twice at a level 5 tavern.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-16, 07:22 PM
gilachaya ~ I posted to you back on page 14 but I don't think you saw it... :)

Thanks for posting the chapters/goals ahead ... Will you also please let us know if you still have the Elder Cave adventure and abilities to craft Fire & Ice Lilies after making your Mastery Sword? (Or when you notice those things disappear.)

aiyoosha
05-07-16, 07:35 PM
Yes, we ask neighbors.

thx, hopefully it goes fast for me and at least its only 20

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:39 PM
Chapter 7

I appreciate all you do for the forum!!!

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:46 PM
gilachaya ~ I posted to you back on page 14 but I don't think you saw it... :)

Sorry- I've been reading the forum but missed your post. I still have the ability to craft fire and ice lilies by buying the fire or ice seeds but when I went on the adventure it didn't drop either seeds. I'm not sure if the seeds are a random drop.

tko1972
05-07-16, 07:47 PM
Just bought a Naga trap. Forgot that I had a monster parked in the corner., dang it. 10 gems wasted.

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:47 PM
thx, hopefully it goes fast for me and at least its only 20

I hope you get your responses quickly!

gilachaya
05-07-16, 07:49 PM
Chapter 9

Goal 1 - Slay 15 Nagas

gilachaya
05-07-16, 08:19 PM
There is something new in the market- Dragons Hoard. I think it was 500 regular coins.

To build it you need 50 jewels, 75 bone, 20 shell armor (from Naga) and 10 gold eggs.

xtinem070672
05-07-16, 09:38 PM
For LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS here is Chapter 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 SW can you pls add this to the lower level player goal section? Thx:)

robotparade
05-07-16, 10:16 PM
I'm only on Chapter 2, but I've collected info that people have posted here and I wanted to share it in case it helps someone. This is what I've seen so far:

Chapter 4

Goal 1: Grow a fire lily (1 fire seed, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust). 2 hours to craft

Goal 2: Grow an ice lily (1 ice seed, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust) 2 hours to craft

Goal 3: Harvest 10 fire lilies or ice lilies. The ice lilies and fire lilies have a 30 minute timer. (Skip 100 gems).

Chapter 5

Goal 1: Have 25 fire petals. (from fire lilies)

Goal 2: Have 25 ice petals. (from ice lilies)

Goal 3: Craft the Mastery Sword (25 fire petals, 25 ice petals, 1 mastery hilt) 3 hours to forge.

Chapter 6:

Goal 3: Slay 20 Nagas

Chapter 7

Goal 2: Receive 20 safety advocates (ask neighbors)

Goal 3: present the warrants

Chapter 8

Goal 1: Slay 10 monsters. (Can be dire boar, fangbeast or Nagas?)

Goal 3: Celebrate twice at a level 5 tavern

Chapter 9

Goal 1 - Slay 15 Nagas

aiyoosha
05-07-16, 10:35 PM

thank you! i think ill send my troops today and wont collect until i get that part

Spelletje1
05-07-16, 11:19 PM
I must be terribly unlucky. I've collected and collected (and spent a bunch of gems speeding up) and have had no luck getting an extra. Not sure how much I want to keep trying for an extra.
Me the same. I have collected 3 times 6 libraries. Maybe because I am max out on Spellbooks?

gilachaya
05-08-16, 12:48 AM
Chapter 9:

Goal 2 - Give 70 Naga fins
Goal 3- I don't know what it was because it clicked on the congratulations screen. Perhaps it is buy the Dragon's Hoard?

Chapter 10:

Goal 1 - Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)

Goal 2 - Build the Dragon's Hoard

gilachaya
05-08-16, 01:01 AM
Ive been having trouble triggering the Nagas for chapter 9. It said bear water. I collected for 29 ponds several times without luck. Finally I bought the traps. Maybe you have to click in something besides water?

Sandybellee
05-08-16, 01:47 AM
Yikes! This looks very challenging with all the monsters we have to fight and the randomness of trickering them! Just started the event today. Good luck everyone! :)

plby
05-08-16, 04:07 AM
Fire and Ice Storybook Event
Prepared by SpiritWind

Chapter 3: Ahh, the Tome of Ancients! The legend inked upon its delicate pages tells a fascinating tale of two powerful dragons. Their war rages on for no less than a century, leaving the world in a ruin of ash and snow! However, sometimes the greatest - need to finish this bit.....

Chapter 3:
Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas 0/2
Goal 2 Search the Elder Cave
Goal 3
Notes:
*You will have to make 3 trips to the Elder Caves. Each time you will get needed seeds. Then chapter 4 starts out with growing a Fire Lily. You make needed item in the Potion Shop. Goal 2 (in Chapter 4) is to make the Ice Lily in the Potion Shop. I am making both at same time, one in each Potion Shop. However, I will collect them in order for goals.

There is no goal 3 in this part, as far as I could see. When collecting the adventure a window pops up showing one each of the fire seed and ice seed. Which seems to be the prize.

how we can get the fire seed and ice seed? you get them from the adventure Searching the Elder Cave. But you have to be up to that step in the event or the quest just drops coins. My first Fire Lily, just placed it. 30min timer, 2 gems to speed it up.

This isn't my experience. I haven't unlocked part 4 yet but already crafted 2 fire lilies and 2 ice lilies. Been doing the adventure since it became available, and it drops either one fire seed, one ice seed or 5 glimmerdust randomly. Guessing the person who got coins is maxed on glimmerdust?

SpiritWind00
05-08-16, 04:20 AM
I think goal 3 will be the same as I've written in post 5 for lower levelled ones. It should auto complete for most players.

I think you're probably right about the adventure. perhaps this player didn't get the seeds and had to redo the adventure. I've just finished this bit and got 2 fire and 1 ice seed first collection from the castle and have 1 ice from barracks.

Love the colours in these new items.... :)

I've updated the first page and split out info so I can edit it easier. Goal info in post 2; Naga info in post 3; and 4&5 have the goals for lower levelled players.

katbtodd
05-08-16, 04:22 AM
I took charpter 4 as 10 flowers together ,. So now ,I'm taking it we got to tap 10 fire... Or 10 ice,, does this determine what dragon your going after

ktorewqas
05-08-16, 04:22 AM
CHAPTER 3 GOAL 3:
Collect 3 Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds
... so 3 Visits to Elder Cave (2hrs...6 Gems to Skip)goal 3 is here

ShibuyaCloth
05-08-16, 04:25 AM
Chapter 3 - Goal 2:
Collected the adventure
Got the goal bonus (1 seed of each)
Game resynchronized
Goal stayed as completed
Collected again the keep
Goal 3 completed

So I lost the bonus of goal 2 due to the synch. Not a big deal as have enough resources to do 20 cases adventure in a row , but still, for low level people his can be a big deal.

plby
05-08-16, 04:31 AM
I think goal 3 will be the same as I've written in post 5 for lower levelled ones. It should auto complete for most players.

I think you're probably right about the adventure. perhaps this player didn't get the seeds and had to redo the adventure. I've just finished this bit and got 2 fire and 1 ice seed first collection from the castle and have 1 ice from barracks.

Love the colours in these new items.... :)

I've updated the first page and split out info so I can edit it easier. Goal info in post 2; Naga info in post 3; and 4&5 have the goals for lower levelled players.

Probably right :) I crafted 4 lilies before even getting to part 3, if the third goal is 'get x number of seeds' it would auto complete

caron7
05-08-16, 04:34 AM
Chapter 8

Goal 1: Slay 10 monsters. (Can be dire boar, fangbeast or Naga. I'm not sure about skunkupines.)

Goal 3: Celebrate twice at a level 5 tavern.

Thank you. Good to know taverns must be level 5. Going to check now that mine are and, if not, work on this while waiting for next chapter!

Also, 75 dire boar pelts is a lot. But dire boar sightings are suddenly happening often for me. I just chopped a stone outcropping (20 chops) and triggered 3 dire boars!

VersaceMorrow
05-08-16, 05:18 AM
Does anyone know if the Elder Caves adventure shows up in the barracks, or only in the keep? I have been considering buying the barracks for a while now anyway and this would free up my castle for regular adventures.

plby
05-08-16, 05:20 AM
Does anyone know if the Elder Caves adventure shows up in the barracks, or only in the keep? I have been considering buying the barracks for a while now anyway and this would free up my castle for regular adventures.

It's in the keep and the barracks, and 2 hours in both

rosym47
05-08-16, 05:22 AM

Yes it does.

gilachaya
05-08-16, 05:27 AM
Chapter 9:

Goal 2 - Give 70 Naga fins
Goal 3- I don't know what it was because it clicked on the congratulations screen. Perhaps it is buy the Dragon's Hoard?

I now am guessing Goal 3 is to have a Hero's Crest (which drops from Nagas). This is needed for Goal 10 Step 3.
Chapter 10:

Goal 1 - Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)

Goal 2 - Build the Dragon's Hoard

Goal 3 - Complete the Dragon Stone Ritual (The stone is almost ours!). Press "GO". This takes you to the Magic Forge to craft the Dragon's Stone. 1 Safety Certification, 1 Mastery Swords and 1 Hero's Crest (which dropped from Naga). Crafting time is 3 hours.

twinkletoes12348
05-08-16, 06:04 AM
It's in the keep and the barracks, and 2 hours in both

It says 2 hours, but when I clicked on it the timer set to 1.5 hours. This just happened in both the keep and the barracks. Weird!

riverly
05-08-16, 06:08 AM
I'm doing this quest one step at a time without putting out tons of extra buildings and such. Basically playing as if I didn't have the info from the forum. It will be interesting to see how it progresses. I'm still on the library step waiting for tome. Just doing this out of curiosity to see if it can be done.

Don't get me wrong. I love the hints here. Just experimenting.

Sandybellee
05-08-16, 06:12 AM
Since chapters 1 and 2 require little time to complete I'm working ahead on what is needed later on. I'm collecting boar pelts and have already crafted a fire lily and am collecting fire petals. Haven't got any ice seeds from the adventure yet. (I got the first fire seeds yesterday before starting the event and same with the tome from the library!)

Edit: Just noticed we also need 75 bones! I better start collecting!

rulerofjennyville
05-08-16, 07:25 AM
Me the same. I have collected 3 times 6 libraries. Maybe because I am max out on Spellbooks?

I was maxed out on spellbooks and I got mine right away. So it's not that. I have two extra of those tomes in storage.

I'm up to waiting for chapter 3- do I wait until the chapter opens to send them off for seeds in the search the elder cave quest?

55lee55
05-08-16, 07:29 AM
I finally got through Chapter 2 this morning because it took over 50 tries to get the tome from my 3 Libraries.. I have 5 each Fire and Ice flowers, but although the limit shows as 99 in the inventory, I am getting the black flag on 30 for ice and 33 for Fire petals. I have collected water well over 100x's but the only Nagas I got, I got from a trap. I see a bunch of people way ahead of me, and I understand some skip, but there was no skip option on the tome. Am I the only one with this issue, or are a bunch of us doomed to not finish this event?

In the upcoming chapter I need to make the Fire & Ice flowers, but as I can't hold any more petals, is the collection from ten each wasted energy?

Thanks folks.

tuffyjkitten
05-08-16, 08:21 AM
I happened to still be awake at midnight so I started chapter 2. Collected from the first library and found a tome and gave it. Lovely message then told me chapter 3 would start in 23 hrs 59 min and 31 seconds. Never finished so fast ever!! Now I have 1 less game to worry about today. :)

Sandybellee where did you see 75 bones? What am I missing?

CharmOfLea
05-08-16, 08:23 AM
Do we know when the ice and fire seeds stop dropping? I'd like to grow as many as I can of these pretty lilies.

Sorry, if the answer is around here, I didn't find it.

CharmOfLea
05-08-16, 08:27 AM
I happened to still be awake at midnight so I started chapter 2. Collected from the first library and found a tome and gave it. Lovely message then told me chapter 3 would start in 23 hrs 59 min and 31 seconds. Never finished so fast ever!! Now I have 1 less game to worry about today. :)

Sandybellee where did you see 75 bones? What am I missing?
It's in post #193.

QueenCarolyn
05-08-16, 08:37 AM
Do we know when the ice and fire seeds stop dropping? I'd like to grow as many as I can of these pretty lilies.

Sorry, if the answer is around here, I didn't find it.

I started getting fire and ice seeds from the quest way back in Chapter 1, while I was waiting for markets.

CharmOfLea
05-08-16, 08:40 AM
I started getting fire and ice seeds from the quest way back in Chapter 1, while I was waiting for markets.

Yes, they dropped in chapter 1 for me as well. Now I'm wondering at which step they would stop dropping.

mcb397
05-08-16, 09:00 AM
Yeah, the info on Chapter 4 is wrong. I started doing the adventure right away and got ice seeds from the first collection and fire seeds from the second. The only times I've gotten just coins has been since I was maxed on glimmerdust.

xtinem070672
05-08-16, 09:26 AM
Anyone seen these yet?!? I just found these undersea beauties in a nbrs kingdom and if they are prizes for the quest I'm definitely using gems to finish if I have to! They're labeled coral cluster, coral ridge, and coral reef.

Sandybellee
05-08-16, 09:32 AM
Anyone seen these yet?!? I just found these undersea beauties in a nbrs kingdom and if they are prizes for the quest I'm definitely using gems to finish if I have to! They're labeled coral cluster, coral ridge, and coral reef.

Those are probably the rare drops from Nagas that sourp4tch mentioned.

My heart aches seeing all those purple alis... :(

fish63
05-08-16, 09:41 AM
Please have someone look at my game .I made the quests and crafted two fire flowers and one ice flower. Collected 20 fire petals and 8 ice petals, but chaper shows one seed. I have made at least 4 more quests and get glimmer dust. Have closed twice! Help!

meme1098
05-08-16, 09:50 AM
SW... Posting this for you ...

The Elder Cave Adventure in my keep shows 2 hours...

But the Adventure is actually timed at 1.5 hours ...

Don't know if you want to note this in post #2

(I know you have it posted at 1.5 hrs there but don't know if players will be confused by this :D)

tuffyjkitten
05-08-16, 10:20 AM
It's in post #193.

I did miss it, thank you! And yay gold eggs as opposed to nuggets!

Niire
05-08-16, 10:23 AM
Wow...I really wish I could do this event...poor droid user here though. :(

gandalf72
05-08-16, 10:25 AM
I don't appreciate the rarity of seeds dropping from adventures ☹️ A simple feast plus 3 swords represent a lot of resources to spend on 5 glimmer dust. Just sayin'... Still playin'.

EDIT: But since we really only need 1 of each seed to play on ... its not worth whining about any more.

meme1098
05-08-16, 10:41 AM
I wasn't able to get any of the seeds from the adventure until I was actually on that goal.:(

1whitty
05-08-16, 10:47 AM
Wow! I've used over 40 energy trying to get a Naga. I bought a Naga trap & got 1. What's with the sudden drop of Nagas?

gandalf72
05-08-16, 10:53 AM
Thanks meme1098!

meme1098
05-08-16, 10:53 AM
First collection from adventure netted one of each of the fire & ice seeds.

storiadelcastello
05-08-16, 11:09 AM
I wasn't able to get any of the seeds from the adventure until I was actually on that goal.:(
Me too. Then I got 1 fire seed and two ice seeds at one time

QueenCarolyn
05-08-16, 11:15 AM
I have a chapter 3 glitch. Last night I did several visit elder cave quests, and the book showed 2/3. I closed and this morning it was back to 1/3. I went on several more quests and got seeds and it only went to 2/3. I am afraid if I log off it will go back to 1/3. The good news is that I have about 10 fire and ice plants and 70 petals. The bad news is I am running out of swords.

riverly
05-08-16, 11:18 AM
The Knights hall and the jousting arena has a chance of dropping swords.

QueenCarolyn
05-08-16, 11:22 AM
I have a chapter 3 glitch. Last night I did several visit elder cave quests, and the book showed 2/3. I closed and this morning it was back to 1/3. I went on several more quests and got seeds and it only went to 2/3. I am afraid if I log off it will go back to 1/3. The good news is that I have about 10 fire and ice plants and 70 petals. The bad news is I am running out of swords.

I can't believe it! I logged off the game to come here and post and it went back to 1/3.

storiadelcastello
05-08-16, 11:31 AM
Are you using your seeds as soon as you get them. It might be you have to have three in your inventory to pass the goal. I got 1 fire seed and two ice seeds on one visit and my chapter completed. Just a thought as you have grown a lot of plants.
I on the other hand can't get any more seeds. Even doing the shut down trick so will only grow one ice plant in advance as I have only one extra seed

carebear8724
05-08-16, 11:33 AM
Hey, this question is for either Sourp4tch or SpiritWind. In the first post that the dragon stone will be used in later events to choose either the fire or the water dragon. They are both so beautiful and I don't want to choose. Lol is there going to maybe be a way we can aquire both in future quests or maybe even in the market?

QueenCarolyn
05-08-16, 11:33 AM
Are you using your seeds as soon as you get them. It might be you have to have three in your inventory to pass the goal. I got 1 fire seed and two ice seeds on one visit and my chapter completed. Just a thought as you have grown a lot of plants.
I on the other hand can't get any more seeds. Even doing the shut down trick so will only grow one ice plant in advance as I have only one extra seed

Ahh! That might be it. Yes, I have been using them as soon as I got them. Will wait now.

kolakid
05-08-16, 11:39 AM
Wow! I've used over 40 energy trying to get a Naga. I bought a Naga trap & got 1. What's with the sudden drop of Nagas?

Same here... used about 60 energy on wells/ponds... NOT ONE NAGA!!!!:mad:

1whitty
05-08-16, 11:45 AM
Same here... used about 60 energy on wells/ponds... NOT ONE NAGA!!!!:mad:

This is ridiculous! I'm now at almost 80. I'm thinking about not trying anymore until tomorrow when S8 will be back at work in case there's a problem on their end.

aiyoosha
05-08-16, 12:00 PM

same happened to me, like it started over again im like wth im already out of swords and feasts im making more now so now this is gonna take me forever to do

meme1098
05-08-16, 12:06 PM
same happened to me, like it started over again im like wth im already out of swords and feasts im making more now so now this is gonna take me forever to do

Be sure to collect your 3 seeds to pass that last part of Chapter 3 before crafting the lilies.
I'm waiting until Chapter 4 starts before I even start the lilies or at least until later tonight when I can collect them tomorrow.

ktorewqas
05-08-16, 12:16 PM
Same here... used about 60 energy on wells/ponds... NOT ONE NAGA!!!!:mad:which chapter are you working on? The monster hunt is my big concern too since each one needs 10 energy and the energy to hit the water ... Worried...

1whitty
05-08-16, 12:19 PM
which chapter are you working on? The monster hunt is my big concern too since each one needs 10 energy and the energy to hit the water ... Worried...

I'm on Chapter 9. I didn't have any problems getting Nagas before today when I started Chapter 9.

PrincessCupOButter
05-08-16, 12:20 PM
Be sure to collect your 3 seeds to pass that last part of Chapter 3 before crafting the lilies.
I'm waiting until Chapter 4 starts before I even start the lilies.

You beat me to it! Lol

I didn't get any seeds from early adventures either, but I got one of each from the first adventure after I got the goal. I decided to start the plants, just not collect until I got to chapter 4. SURPRISE! I went back to 0/3 seeds. I've done four more adventures and now have one fire and one ice seed to show for them. (Still haven't collected the plants, in case they don't count and I don't want to have to wait to craft more.) Two more adventures out. Thank-you S8 for putting them in both the barracks and the keep!

I'm a bit concerned about the low spawn rates reported for Naga monsters....obviously, I'm not to that chapter yet, and I haven't spawned any early ones......but I really hope they increase, considering how many we have to defeat! Before seeing the list of drops, I had wondered if we would get Naga-hide from them. :p (bad pun intended...sorry:o)

Special note to the USA players who are moms....Happy Mother's Day! And to all those from other countries, wishing you a wonderful day as well!

Dutchie27
05-08-16, 12:21 PM

Same here.
I have done five cave quests, I only got seeds the first time. The next 4 gave me nothing.
I am stuck, I can't get past this. And I am also running out of swords. I never made any fire and ice plants or any other plants (I didn't craft any lilies). Any suggestions would be welcome.

ktorewqas
05-08-16, 12:30 PM
I'm on Chapter 9. I didn't have any problems getting Nagas before today when I started Chapter 9.hope s8 will fix it tomorrow. Good luck on the task :)