PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

tuffyjkitten
05-16-16, 01:11 PM
You don't get the option to buy the second stone until you are actually at the craft your dragon step AFTER completing chapter 10. Do not spend gems on chapter 10 in the hopes of getting a second stone. You never actually get a stone. You get a congrats message and then additional dialog that directs you to the crafting step.

I'm crafting both my dragons now. Wooo!

meme1098
05-16-16, 01:24 PM
Yaaaay🎈🎉 thank you S8 Support Team ( Agent Zoey) and Elsa for giving me back my Ice Dragon :) 
Now Both of my dragons ( Fire and Ice) are growing together to be the best friends ever 😾🐁😂

Agent Zoey'very funny reply, I will copy/paste part of it just to share the fun :

"Oh no! Turns out, the Baby Ice Dragon ate some of Ivy's spicy peppers, which caused it to appear fiery. A few gulps of water from the pond later and your Baby Ice Dragon is as good as new."

Ok Folks Good luck to all who still going through the goal, as for me, need to go back to work pronto, this week my lunch hour(s) were stretched beyond 60 minutes. 😂😇

Hooray!! And what does Thurston say? Yahooza or something to that effect....lol

This is great news. :D

coldfire0101
05-16-16, 01:35 PM
Looks like my kingdom has been deserted by all monsters after completing chapter 10. Absolutely nothing not even a skunkupine

ktorewqas
05-16-16, 01:38 PM
Yaaaay🎈🎉 thank you S8 Support Team ( Agent Zoey) and Elsa for giving me back my Ice Dragon :) 
Now Both of my dragons ( Fire and Ice) are growing together to be the best friends ever 😾🐁😂

Agent Zoey'very funny reply, I will copy/paste part of it just to share the fun :

"Oh no! Turns out, the Baby Ice Dragon ate some of Ivy's spicy peppers, which caused it to appear fiery. A few gulps of water from the pond later and your Baby Ice Dragon is as good as new."

Ok Folks Good luck to all who still going through the goal, as for me, need to go back to work pronto, this week my lunch hour(s) were stretched beyond 60 minutes. 😂😇
lol thanks for the sharing and glad that you got your dragon :D

ktorewqas
05-16-16, 01:39 PM
Looks like my kingdom has been deserted by all monsters after completing chapter 10. Absolutely nothing not even a skunkupinethe same feeling. Only got one boar and few beasts for two days :eek:

PrincessCupOButter
05-16-16, 01:52 PM
Looks like my kingdom has been deserted by all monsters after completing chapter 10. Absolutely nothing not even a skunkupine

Same here, harvested 20 strawberries and 10 cocoa and not one dire boar! I've only seen a few monsters since finishing chapter 10. If there's an update this week, I sure hope it doesn't require bones or boar pelts. :rolleyes: No need to park a beast at all!

aiyoosha
05-16-16, 02:09 PM
ive only been getting ogres and lots of them for some odd reason even just checking building harvesting cocoa strawberries boom ogres up the wazoo

aurora171
05-16-16, 02:30 PM
ive only been getting ogres and lots of them for some odd reason even just checking building harvesting cocoa strawberries boom ogres up the wazoo

and they don't count :( I gave in and bought a couple of skunkpine traps and boom two feedings later fully grown dragon. Although have now had a good couple of fangbeast's in a row lol

Nikospets
05-16-16, 02:33 PM

I haven't had any monserters or orgres, can't seem to get anything at this point! I was hoping to replenish my stock!

Kastlerama
05-16-16, 02:40 PM

I shut everything down on my device and they started appearing again for me today.

meme1098
05-16-16, 03:51 PM
I haven't had any monserters or orgres, can't seem to get anything at this point! I was hoping to replenish my stock!

I shut everything down on my device and they started appearing again for me today.

The best thing you can do when you're done playing CS, even if just for 10 minutes, is to force close.

KadeeDid
05-16-16, 03:54 PM
I found that this quest required constant force closing to make things appear.

sugarnspicedenise
05-16-16, 05:08 PM
Does anyone know how much energy the dragons give each day?

KadeeDid
05-16-16, 05:14 PM
Best way to get something is to post that it is not showing up. As soon as you post, it appears! I am sure that this is some type of internet law! ;-) It is amazing how that works! :D :rolleyes:

This is getting rediculous. An hour or two ago I posted a message about no nagas appearing. I did slay a fangbeast during the time, but NO naga! Maxed out on water, fish, bluefish, mermaid scales... I was so looking forward ending this quest in time, now I'm not so sure of that anymore... 
* a minute after this post I got a naga*
Rob

mxs010
05-16-16, 05:28 PM
I also would like to know how much energy does the dragon drop. This will help me to decide if it is worth to spend 500 gems for the second dragon.

iamvan2
05-16-16, 05:30 PM
It took 19 "feedings" for my dragon to grow into an adult. Now 22 hours to first collection; from what I've read the drop(s) will most probably be disappointing.

poypoy1919
05-16-16, 05:35 PM
Help! Got my dragon stone. I did havest my dragon on my android instead of my ipad. Got stuck on the goal 'pick your dragon'.... Send email to support tram as well... Any ideas how to fix it?

MeganT87
05-16-16, 05:47 PM
I'm on The "fire or ice" goal. Can someone tell me if this will expire when the event ends or if it is not timed? Crossing my fingers for a gem sale so that I can get both dragons, but if my chance to even get one expires on May 19; Then I'm just going to finish it now. I have my fire dragon ready for collection, but need enough gems to get the second one... Which is why I'm waiting for a sale, but don't want to lose out on both. Lol thanks in advance!

SparklyOctopus
05-16-16, 05:50 PM
Help! Got my dragon stone. I did havest my dragon on my android instead of my ipad. Got stuck on the goal 'pick your dragon'.... Send email to support tram as well... Any ideas how to fix it?

Sorry to hear that! Can you PM me the ticket number? I'll have someone take a look at it.

MeganT87
05-16-16, 06:44 PM
Okay, I saw that the rest of the goals are not timed. Can someone verify that I can hang on to this goal (fire or ice?) with a dragon ready in the forge until I get enough gems to purchase the other egg to have both dragons?

jsburas123
05-16-16, 06:49 PM
How do you go about getting a second dragon? I haven't collected my egg yet but it's ready, do I buy the materials needed to make second egg or is there a pop Up to buy second dragon when you collect egg

transberry
05-16-16, 07:00 PM
If you start ritual before event ends in 5 hrs will you get chance to get dragon egg or only if completed

How many gems to skip it

ahomeforme
05-16-16, 07:15 PM
@transberry, Normally it is when u start the craft that is counted, not when u collect. But I can't say for sure for this event since there's a lot of confusion. Maybe someone else can answer this better.

Unimportant question from me, just good to know.
1) will fire lilies and ice lilies continue to drop fire and ice petals? Or just orange and blue petals, after we craft/raised fire/ice dragon?
2) will we ever see Naga again after this event? I love fighting him. My most fave monster so far actually.

transberry
05-16-16, 07:32 PM
I know normally its when started, but dunno on this event and only 4 hours left

Spent way too many days getting ice seeds

It's just a normal dragon, dropping normal stuff no biggie if I don't get it, it'll just be first special thing I didn't win

SpiritWind00
05-16-16, 07:34 PM
How do you go about getting a second dragon? I haven't collected my egg yet but it's ready, do I buy the materials needed to make second egg or is there a pop Up to buy second dragon when you collect egg
When you have completed the event and you have your dragon stone, when you get to the next set of goals (which are not timed; only getting the stone in timed), then you can purchase an additional dragon stone from the forge once you've put the first dragon on to craft. If you want a second dragon, you must begin crafting before you collect your first dragon as the goal disappears.

Unimportant question from me, just good to know.
1) will fire lilies and ice lilies continue to drop fire and ice petals? Or just orange and blue petals, after we craft/raised fire/ice dragon?
2) will we ever see Naga again after this event? I love fighting him. My most fave monster so far actually.
1. Lilies stop dropping after you get your dragon.
2. No idea! :)

Okay, I saw that the rest of the goals are not timed. Can someone verify that I can hang on to this goal (fire or ice?) with a dragon ready in the forge until I get enough gems to purchase the other egg to have both dragons?
Yes, the goals post event completion are untimed. As to your second question, if you are thinking about holding it for a few hours and not collect that will be fine. If you left it there for 3 months till you accumulate gems, that is something you'll need to raise with a Community Manager (Pika or sourp4tch). :)

Snowtiger333
05-16-16, 08:32 PM
I realize now that I have made the mistake of sending out request for advocates to all my neighbors :( But, I am now waiting for chapter 9 only,and chapter 10 opens tomorrow..so I'm wondering if maybe people who will be sure to check their games tomorrow ( CS day that is ) at the earliest can help me with signatures before any of my neighbors respond to my advocate request? also, if I send out request for signatures to all my neighbors tomorrow at the earliest,will they replace the request for advocates? Or will it reach only the 60 neighbors who already responded in these three days??

I wouldn't stress over that. I sent the advocates out to all 103 of my neighbors. Most of my neighbors are active. I received my advocates within a few hours and there was a grand total of 6 that carried over to the next day. None carried to the second day. I then sent out 103 requests for the signatures. I *always* do my requests like this, for every storm 8 game, and it has yet to cause me problems.

Your requests reach the first 20 that sign on after you send it. Theres always a few extra that get auto sent the next day but never enough to carry it over for days.

DeeDeeBird70
05-16-16, 09:05 PM
Your requests reach the first 20 that sign on after you send it. Theres always a few extra that get auto sent the next day but never enough to carry it over for days.[/QUOTE]

I did an experiment with the Cherry Hive step 10 with the redundant goal to get 50 sealing dust from your neighbors. I sent out about 100 requests to active players except Stormie. I had gone visiting and deleted those that did not have the Cherry Hive tree. I sent the requests shortly after the reset time (12:00 am PDT) and had 20, the following day I got 20 more, and finished up on the third day and got an unknown number of helps after that. I was gone for part of that day and could not keep track. So the requests definitely carry over.

clarissahails
05-16-16, 10:50 PM
I started to craft just my time is up and when I collected it I got nothing. I closed and open the game, I restarted my iPad, nothing happens. I spent little gems on this quest. I am so disappointed.

jopik
05-16-16, 11:37 PM
I started to craft just my time is up and when I collected it I got nothing. I closed and open the game, I restarted my iPad, nothing happens. I spent little gems on this quest. I am so disappointed.

Sorry.. Just keep reloading the game, the follow up quests should pop up.
Idk why TL made it that way... I had to forse close too many times after the craft was over ..
The event is very buggy to Say the least

+read post 2 about chapter 10... SW

transberry
05-17-16, 12:03 AM
4 min left, never got the certificates from neighbors so spent 80 gems to skip, 38 for a couple extra naga parts and 12 to speed ritual just to make sure

It did count even if not out of forge in time

130 gems to craft a basic dragon that does nothing special, wish it would at least drop energy

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 12:07 AM
Congrats!

It is supposed to drop energy, just haven't had enough reports from those that have it to post anything definitive. It takes ages to grow it! :) we might not find out for a few days....

mellishab
05-17-16, 12:11 AM
Very very annoyed click on forge at the end got nothing. Not a thing drop no new things to do and no dragon or egg what was the point if everything to get nothing

dragoniakingdom
05-17-16, 12:14 AM
Very very annoyed click on forge at the end got nothing. Not a thing drop no new things to do and no dragon or egg what was the point if everything to get nothing

You need to force close your device & then go back into the game & it should then take you to the next part.

mellishab
05-17-16, 12:15 AM
I have forced closed 20 times still nothing what joke spend days working on something to get nothing

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 12:17 AM
Please read post 2 in this thread again for more info. I'll be back later to check on you... :)

Sandybellee
05-17-16, 12:18 AM
Day 10 for me today. It took all of two minutes to get the signatures from neighbors! (I sent the request to everyone at update time so it would replace all old requests.) Crafting the ritual now! :)

mellishab
05-17-16, 12:23 AM
I'm now up to 27 times. I have forced closed turned off device everything still nothing and now my timer has ran out.

mellishab
05-17-16, 12:25 AM
I have forced closed 27 times have turned off devices done everything I can think of still nothing. Now timer has ran out. And I know if there is a bug all I will get is a silly Engery pack but I want the dragon

Jennerwein1
05-17-16, 12:53 AM
I did all the things for chapter 10... I was halfway asleep because it was with an hour left.... I think the egg was the last thing to do.... Still no dragon egg in inventory. I've forced closed game, then iPad, then there was an upgrade, tried the whole cycle over...nothing. Nothing in the untimely quests.... Is there a thread for those of us that tried everything? I'm upset using about a 100 gems to get through it so I could finish.

What happens after the egg hatches, does it go in inventory or could it be hiding in my kingdom somewhere? It's enough to make you want to quit and I like this game
Same happened to me. I tapped on both forges who were ready ... Nothing. Force closed uninstalled, still nothing.

anissada
05-17-16, 01:22 AM
You don't get the option to buy the second stone until you are actually at the craft your dragon step AFTER completing chapter 10. Do not spend gems on chapter 10 in the hopes of getting a second stone. You never actually get a stone. You get a congrats message and then additional dialog that directs you to the crafting step.

I'm crafting both my dragons now. Wooo!

good news, just to be sure, you bought an extra mastery sword and a safety certification (50+100 gems) or did it cost more gems somewhere before you were able to craft the second dragon ?

anissada
05-17-16, 01:30 AM
When you have completed the event and you have your dragon stone, when you get to the next set of goals (which are not timed; only getting the stone in timed), then you can purchase an additional dragon stone from the forge once you've put the first dragon on to craft. If you want a second dragon, you must begin crafting before you collect your first dragon as the goal disappears.
)

how much gems for that second dragon stone.. this event is very confusing.
how much total for a second dragon ?

zernzid
05-17-16, 01:41 AM

Don't buy safety certification and sword.
Dragon stone is just reward. You can't craft two stones.

Look at this...

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-(iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL)&p=1295370&viewfull=1#post1295370

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 01:45 AM

The reward for completing the event is a dragon stone. Once you start crafting your dragon, in the other forge you can purchase an additional stone for 500 gems. You can only purchase a stone this way to get a second dragon. Goal 10.3 was crafting a ritual, not crafting a dragon stone.

katbtodd
05-17-16, 01:48 AM
I have been taping on my little guys every since Sunday... And they are still not grown up...wow ,not complaining love my little ones..wish we didn't have to grown them up

WorleyWorld2
05-17-16, 01:58 AM
I went through all the steps and completed each phase. I did not receive a dragon egg when it completed at the forge. And now my game has finished and time has run out. I have checked my inventory and the stables. What do I do?

[removed long quote... Not necessary;)]

Sandybellee
05-17-16, 02:03 AM
I went through all the steps and completed each phase. I did not receive a dragon egg when it completed at the forge. And now my game has finished and time has run out. I have checked my inventory and the stables. What do I do?

Force close the game and open it again and you get the steps to craft the dragon. I just completed (sped up the forge a little) and am crafting the fire dragon now.

WorleyWorld2
05-17-16, 02:04 AM
Same here. I got nothing from the forge. I did not get a message about completing the ritual or anything. Now my time is up and I am upset. All that for nothing.

WorleyWorld2
05-17-16, 02:05 AM
I have force closed several times. I have still got nothing in inventory or my buildings.

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 02:06 AM

If you completed the ritual but did not move onto the next step, despite force closing, please send an email to Support and then send your ticket number by PM to PikaSquirrel (or me and I'll pass it on).

anissada
05-17-16, 02:16 AM
The reward for completing the event is a dragon stone. Once you start crafting your dragon, in the other forge you can purchase an additional stone for 500 gems. You can only purchase a stone this way to get a second dragon. Goal 10.3 was crafting a ritual, not crafting a dragon stone.

Don't buy safety certification and sword.
Dragon stone is just reward. You can't craft two stones.

Look at this...

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-(iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL)&p=1295370&viewfull=1#post1295370

very nice, i bought a master sword in both my games for 50 gems, cause sour4tch said in the first few days of post 2 that was the way obtaining another one for less gems. what now! i want those gems back cause i believe 650 is a bit too high for just a dragon. what do i do

like i said before, this whole event is very confusing, especially when info is changed overnight without any notice of it

even more frustrating, i now have 478 gems left due to the 50 spend without cause.. i could have been able to buy that other egg...

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 02:32 AM
very nice, i bought a master sword in both my games for 50 gems, cause sour4tch said in the first few days of post 2 that was the way obtaining another one for less gems. what now! i want those gems back cause i believe 650 is a bit too high for just a dragon. what do i do

like i said before, this whole event is very confusing, especially when info is changed overnight without any notice of it

even more frustrating, i now have 478 gems left due to the 50 spend without cause.. i could have been able to buy that other egg...
I posted this yesterday back on page 113: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-(iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL)&p=1295556&viewfull=1#post1295556 I never said it was possible, but listed the gem costs until it was known as I kept seeing many posts asking for the cost. Some players crafted a second sword just as a souvenir though.

Please refer to post 1 in this thread. pika posted about this days ago..... I have posted about it about so many times I've lost count. There was plenty of speculative posts before Pika posted on whether it was possible to get the items to make a stone which is why that info was first put on page 1. This is one of the reasons I have asked players to keep reading the first page of this thread....

Please follow the instructions in post 1 about reimbursing gems. Thanks.

mina_32
05-17-16, 03:01 AM
Anyone raised their dragon yet? How many tries does it take? I've been feeding my two days straight and it's still a baby ��

katbtodd
05-17-16, 03:14 AM
Anyone raised their dragon yet? How many tries does it take? I've been feeding my two days straight and it's still a baby ��

I been feeding my baby since Sunday morning.mine are still babies...

lambbunny4
05-17-16, 03:39 AM

It took me 16 to 18 clicks....

anissada
05-17-16, 03:40 AM
I posted this yesterday back on page 113: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-(iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL)&p=1295556&viewfull=1#post1295556 I never said it was possible, but listed the gem costs until it was known as I kept seeing many posts asking for the cost. Some players crafted a second sword just as a souvenir though.

thank you. i had been unable yo keep up with the forum for a few days, and in that time it build up from 13 pages to over a hundred, so you will understand it was almost not doable to read all of it, and i hold on to post two, which still mentioned the lower gem cost of z50 and 100, suggesting it would be able to get a second dragon that way. the next time i looked that was removed and changed into a completely different message! i did send you a pm too because i have not heard anything back from pikasquirrel yet about my mail to Support, and i need these 50 gems i did spend on a second mastery sword to be able to buy a secend egg. i play two games, ids anissada and anissafashion, will i get those gems back in time to buy that egg? hope so.. you were online when i pm'd you over an hour ago.. but did not reply to me :( and now you are offline..

cooking dinner time! Came back, saw and answered your PM :) SW

GrandmaAndMe2
05-17-16, 03:48 AM
Confused. The small icon on the right of the screen says "2 Days." The message on the Fire and Ice pop up says "1 Day." The timer stopping us from doing anything more says "Chapter 10 will start in 21 hours...." Does this mean we will have TWO HOURS to complete Chapter 10, which includes waiting for neighbours to respond? Pretty sure that is impossible. What's going on? Surely this is a programming error?

mnjcafe
05-17-16, 03:49 AM
Does anyone have advice on whether to choose the Fire Dragon or the Ice Dragon? Are the drops different at all? Are you choosing based on appearance?

GrandmaAndMe2
05-17-16, 03:58 AM
Confused. The small icon on the right of the screen says "2 Days." The message on the Fire and Ice pop up says "1 Day." The timer stopping us from doing anything more says "Chapter 10 will start in 21 hours...." Does this mean we will have TWO HOURS to complete Chapter 10, which includes waiting for neighbours to respond? Pretty sure that is impossible. What's going on? Surely this is a programming error?

Trying again to add a screenshot.

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 04:07 AM

It's not a bug, once the timer gets below 24 hours, it will count down in hours. All timed events work this way, it's a coding thing. Go by your countdown timer.

The timers on the icon round up to the next day. So even if there is 1 day and 1 minute left it will still say 2 days. Nasty but true. Go by the timer inside, which is more accurate, since it counts down to the second, or at least it should once it is under 24 hrs left.

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 04:12 AM
Does anyone have advice on whether to choose the Fire Dragon or the Ice Dragon? Are the drops different at all? Are you choosing based on appearance?

I went with fire, then decided I needed both! :) it was the tail on the fire dragon that helped make my choice..... (Well, initially!!!) :):):):):)

Drops will be the same for both dragons... Still not 100% sure what they are for these 2, but looking like normal dragon drops as listed in the inventory guide.

mina_32
05-17-16, 04:18 AM
It took me 16 to 18 clicks....

I been feeding my baby since Sunday morning.mine are still babies...

Thanks guys. It just grew up and it's beautiful. 🙊

GrandmaAndMe2
05-17-16, 06:19 AM
So, you are saying we only have two hours to complete Chapter 10?

GrandmaAndMe2
05-17-16, 06:22 AM
It's not a bug, once the timer gets below 24 hours, it will count down in hours. All timed events work this way, it's a coding thing. Go by your countdown timer.

So are you saying we only have TWO Hours to complete Chapter 10?

lambbunny4
05-17-16, 06:26 AM
Thanks guys. It just grew up and it's beautiful. ��

Congrats ��

meme1098
05-17-16, 06:26 AM

So are you saying we only have TWO Hours to complete Chapter 10?

According to your pic, you have 1 day + 21 hours to finish. Both times together inside the Story book are your actual time left for the event.
The icon on your game board says 2 days, right?
So you then just add the 2 times inside to get the actual time left for the goal.

***S8***
You need to have an actual countdown clock (including the days, hours & minutes) inside on the left side of the page. The right side of the page then can still show the countdown clock to the next chapter. It's not that hard. You can do it.

riverly
05-17-16, 06:42 AM
Help I fell asleep 5 minutes before I could collect my egg in the magic force. When I collected it later it said something like time collected item. But I can't find it nowhere in my inventory.

What can I do now? Can I do anything to finish the goals or do something to receive the egg which I should have in my inventory?did you finish? Just curious. Hope you did.

tvangstanke
05-17-16, 06:54 AM

I chose Ice based on what element I feel an allegiance to. Then I bought Fire with gems, just because.
Here are my baby dragons Snow and Stormborn:

sdwombat
05-17-16, 07:22 AM
I could not get enough Naga in Chapter 6 to even have a chance to finish ��

raaver
05-17-16, 07:40 AM
Waiting for 5 signatures... Hopefully within 4 hours completed....

Rob

riverly
05-17-16, 07:54 AM
Reading through these pages, I am wondering how many players that had a problem actually were able to finish. Seems like with all the need to force close and the eggs and neighbor request and other glitches a lot of players ran into a problem. I hope they were able to complete it.

Not to mention the numerous searches for fire and ice seeds. I mean that was the worst in my opinion

transberry
05-17-16, 08:49 AM
If the ritual did not complete before timer ran out, you will not get stone

This is the first event where you had to complete all chapters prior to timer ending not just start it

If anyone gets their egg after complaining to storm8 I want my gems returned, I had to use gems to complete ritual before timer ran out or I wouldn't have gotten dragon stone

Ice petal stage took me days

I can't even craft ice dragon due to only having 1 petal

riverly
05-17-16, 08:54 AM
Just more feedback to this quest- why were the seeds a rare drop? I made it, but i quit searching for seeds when all I was getting was glimmer dust. To me that was a bad move to make seeds a somewhat rare drop. They should have dropped every time. IMO.

transberry
05-17-16, 08:56 AM
Seeds are still dropping, adventure still open

ahomeforme
05-17-16, 08:59 AM
I chose Ice based on what element I feel an allegiance to. Then I bought Fire with gems, just because.
Here are my baby dragons Snow and Stormborn:

Great shot! Such smart looking babies!

tuffyjkitten
05-17-16, 10:36 AM
good news, just to be sure, you bought an extra mastery sword and a safety certification (50+100 gems) or did it cost more gems somewhere before you were able to craft the second dragon ?

Do not buy a second sword or certification. You don't need them.

At the crafting the actual dragon step you buy a second stone for 500 gems. Steep, but I wanted both dragons. :D

GrandmaAndMe2
05-17-16, 11:12 AM
According to your pic, you have 1 day + 21 hours to finish. Both times together inside the Story book are your actual time left for the event.
The icon on your game board says 2 days, right?
So you then just add the 2 times inside to get the actual time left for the goal.

***S8***
You need to have an actual countdown clock (including the days, hours & minutes) inside on the left side of the page. The right side of the page then can still show the countdown clock to the next chapter. It's not that hard. You can do it.

Thank you sooo much for that explanation! The timer really does need an overhaul. Thanks again. x

scavaig
05-17-16, 11:20 AM
Why were the Naga's coral drops so rare?

I never got a coral reef.

What was the point of not making them more common ??? They were pretty items.

scavaig
05-17-16, 11:36 AM
Oh and by the way - why is my library still dropping tomes of ancients and not spell books. My event finished yesterday.

Boud101
05-17-16, 11:47 AM
Played for 4 years ..... Hated the micro management of my game and my time!!!! I will quit before I ever play like this quest!

petal2092
05-17-16, 11:49 AM
I enjoyed this quest, yes I too was frustrated at times, but our moderators deserve medals for their patience (gosh are we whiners) and I learned how to better use the form and love the dragon.

Radegast1
05-17-16, 11:57 AM
I also enjoyed the quest. Did not use any gems and only completed goals in order and did not have any issues

Radegast1
05-17-16, 11:59 AM
Don't know if I was just lucky but will try this again next storybook

ShibuyaCloth
05-17-16, 12:26 PM
After Match:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906052.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Fire Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyFireDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Fire Ancient! It's not very fearsome yet...
Type: Decoration
Source: Event
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Fire Petals, 25 Glimmerdust
Events: Fire and Ice - May 2016
Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Speed-up: 12 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362
Comments: Use Fire Petals to revive the Fire Ancient! 20 pets to grow up, refresh time 1 hour.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906053.png_2v_31020.png
Armored Fire Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ArmoredFireDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Fire Ancient, fully armored and ready for battle!
Drops: Coins, Dragon Scale, Energy
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906054.png_2v_31020.png
Baby Ice Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BabyIceDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Ice Ancient! It's not very fearsome yet...
Crafted in: Magic Forge
Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Ice Petals, 25 Glimmerdust
Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Speed-up: 12 gems
Comments: Use Ice Petals to revive the Ice Ancient! 20 pets to grow up, refresh time 1 hour.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906055.png_2v_31020.png
Armored Ice Dragon (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ArmoredIceDragon)
Info: The revived spirit of the Ice Ancient, fully armored and ready for battle!
Drops: Coins, Dragon Scale, Energy
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems

All here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91362-Castle-Story-5-06-Update-Fire-And-Ice-(iOS-Only-TIMED-OPTIONAL)&p=1290734&viewfull=1#post1290734

Sandybellee
05-17-16, 12:52 PM
Oh and by the way - why is my library still dropping tomes of ancients and not spell books. My event finished yesterday.

I got a tome and a spellbook from the library at the same time so it doesn't stop spellbooks from dropping. Maybe we need the tomes for the upcoming Colosseum of Beasts...

Sandybellee
05-17-16, 12:56 PM
I also enjoyed the quest. Did not use any gems and only completed goals in order and did not have any issues

I also thorougly enjoyed this! I think this was by far the best Storybook quest so far in view of what was needed and what the goals were. (No nuggets needed but golden eggs instead - excellent! Only 20 and 5 neighbor requests needed instead of 50 so we were able to complete the chapters in one day! Gorgeous coral decorations and fun naga monsters! Cute dragon as a reward!)

darthkris
05-17-16, 01:52 PM
Hi, maybe I am not the first one asking, but will there still be Nagas after this event? I like them.
And I am sad that I didn't get a coral reef. Is there a chance to buy it?
I got clusters, plenty of them, but the reef is soooo beautiful and I am sad. I wanna have one.

Radegast1
05-17-16, 01:52 PM
Probably going to regret saying this but miss the Nagas

mxs010
05-17-16, 02:08 PM
Did anybody collect? I am curious how much energy are we getting.

justmine2
05-17-16, 02:47 PM
Hope I get this one finished, some nbrs are just now sending the request I sent 2 days ago! I also received 2 today that were 3 & 4 days old!!

tuffyjkitten
05-17-16, 03:26 PM
Hi, maybe I am not the first one asking, but will there still be Nagas after this event? I like them.
And I am sad that I didn't get a coral reef. Is there a chance to buy it?
I got clusters, plenty of them, but the reef is soooo beautiful and I am sad. I wanna have one.

I liked the Nagas too, they were fun to battle. I love that they made the skunkupine squeaky noise.

Please make the coral available to buy....for coins please and not gems! I didnt get a reef either. :(

pikachu73
05-17-16, 03:56 PM
I have not made a complaint, but I had issues completing before the timer ended and had to use gems to complete

Anything involving neighbour requests is always an issue as despite having plenty of neighbours, I know many never respond

I also had the issue with not getting the egg, but worked out closing the game and going back in was the fix just in time to hatch but only by using gems to speed up

Having a very busy and demanding full time job makes completing any event hard enough as it is

Araleth
05-17-16, 04:36 PM
Crisis Averted. Reset the iPad and magically :) the dragon stone appeared. YAY!
Need help please! I just finished crafting the stone in the workshop and when I clicked on the check mark nothing happened.

PikaSquirrel
05-17-16, 04:50 PM
We're looking into the issue of having to force close after doing the Dragon Story Ritual craft while on Chapter 10 Task 3.

DragonsWolf07
05-17-16, 05:36 PM
Hi. So how long does it take to raise this ice baby to full grown. I've been tapping on the baby for 3 days and no so much as a moderate growth spurt yet!

PikaSquirrel
05-17-16, 05:36 PM

It will stop dropping once the event is over for everyone on 5/21.

poypoy1919
05-17-16, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hear that! Can you PM me the ticket number? I'll have someone take a look at it.

First time using this disscusion board. What is ticket number. ?

Nikospets
05-17-16, 05:47 PM
The best thing you can do when you're done playing CS, even if just for 10 minutes, is to force close.

Thank you, that's what I did and they are back!

Nikospets
05-17-16, 05:55 PM
I liked the Nagas too, they were fun to battle. I love that they made the skunkupine squeaky noise.

Please make the coral available to buy....for coins please and not gems! I didnt get a reef either. :(

I agree, did not get a reef either and I only have 25 gems after this last quest! I would like to see some of these things paid with coin!

meme1098
05-17-16, 06:09 PM
First time using this disscusion board. What is ticket number. ?

When you email support, then the email support sends back to you will have a ticket # for your issue.

rabsos
05-17-16, 07:39 PM
What's the seaweed for??

sgoetzinger99
05-17-16, 07:57 PM
What's the seaweed for?

brigadoon365
05-17-16, 08:21 PM
Hope I get this one finished, some nbrs are just now sending the request I sent 2 days ago! I also received 2 today that were 3 & 4 days old!!

I don't know if this happens with anyone else, but I found that requests would pop up at times saying that it had been for instance 22 hours and I have been playing and scrolling through all messages at least every few hours. Your neighbors may not have gotten the request in a timely manner.

Can someone please tell me how much energy the dragons drop. Trying to decide if I want to buy a second one. Thanks.

riverly
05-17-16, 08:30 PM
What's the seaweed for??for smoothies?? Energy drink.

riolam
05-17-16, 10:12 PM
SOLVED AFTER FORCING CLOSING SEVERAL TIMES :D

---

ANYONE GOT MY PROBLEM???

Only 2 hours left. I already finished goal 3 of chapter 10. But when I tapped on the forge, nothing showed up. It had some line saying "+1 things stuff something", but the game seemed not register it.

I forced closing the game many times. Still didnt work.

samiam853
05-17-16, 10:27 PM
When you have completed the event and you have your dragon stone, when you get to the next set of goals (which are not timed; only getting the stone in timed), then you can purchase an additional dragon...

Yes, the goals post event completion are untimed. As to your second question, if you are thinking about holding it for a few hours and not collect that will be fine. If you left it there for 3 months till you accumulate gems, that is something you'll need to raise with a Community Manager (Pika or sourp4tch). :)

Do we have any confirmation that these goals won't 'expire' and will be in our forge indefinitely until we choose?

tuffyjkitten
05-17-16, 11:04 PM
Do we have any confirmation that these goals won't 'expire' and will be in our forge indefinitely until we choose?

There is no timer attached to them in the goal book. That means they won't expire. The only thing is that if you want both dragons you have to craft them at the same time, since the option to craft will go away once the first dragon is collected.

mellishab
05-17-16, 11:36 PM
Does anyone know if they have fix the issue with the ritual. Still force closing my game 24 hours latter still no dragon stone. So still no complete and still no new tasks

SpiritWind00
05-17-16, 11:42 PM
Does anyone know if they have fix the issue with the ritual. Still force closing my game 24 hours latter still no dragon stone. So still no complete and still no new tasks

will forward you a PM. Pika posted a page back they are investigating this issue. ;)

newzealander
05-18-16, 01:15 AM
Did anyone else get a couple of crates of 10 energy when their dragon reached adulthood? I just got them as I tapped on my baby dragon for the last time before he grew up.

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 01:24 AM
Did anyone else get a couple of crates of 10 energy when their dragon reached adulthood? I just got them as I tapped on my baby dragon for the last time before he grew up.

The goal shows a pic of an energy crate as a reward. Great to hear it's more than one! Edit: I noticed it actually says +1. Are you sure you got more?

lambbunny4
05-18-16, 03:17 AM
The goal shows a pic of an energy crate as a reward. Great to hear it's more than one! Edit: I noticed it actually says +1. Are you sure you got more?

I only rec'd one energy crate.

cookie2crumble
05-18-16, 03:38 AM
Between 19-20 taps for the dragons to grow up

rulerofjennyville
05-18-16, 03:59 AM

I got one 10 energy crate. I put my grown dragon next to my purple alicorn. The alicorn gives 40 energy - hopefully the dragon will give around that. My wedding alicorn, while cute, only gives 4.

I still have the fire lilly/ice lilly and the trips to that cave available. I wonder if we're going to get to craft another dragon in the future in some competition.

Inevera
05-18-16, 04:38 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted their tips for completing this quest & navigating the glitches - especially SW & pika, patiently reading all the complaints & repeatedly explaining the same things over & over again!

Thanks guys, you're awesome 👍🏼👍🏼

katbtodd
05-18-16, 04:48 AM
Oh my look what I got tapping my fire dragon

VersaceMorrow
05-18-16, 05:20 AM
Tapped for the first time today.... ice dragon gave coins and dragon scales, fire dragon gave coins and coal. No energy :(

Sandybellee
05-18-16, 05:20 AM
Oh my look what I got tapping my fire dragon

Yaaay!! Congrats! I hope they are a regular "drop". :)

darthkris
05-18-16, 05:29 AM
I hope that the Nagas stay. I really like them.
I also enjoy that they are dropping decorations, although I am still waiting for my coral reef. Please...

Overall I must say that I really enjoyed this 'task'.
One wasn't bound to do something or spend gems like it was with Anthia.

meme1098
05-18-16, 05:33 AM
Tapped for the first time today.... ice dragon gave coins and dragon scales, fire dragon gave coins and coal. No energy :(

Yes, those are the usual drops for dragons. On rare occasions they will drop gems or energy though. :)

katbtodd
05-18-16, 06:08 AM
Yaaay!! Congrats! I hope they are a regular "drop". :)

Would of got seaweed if I wasn't max on it

Anaboe
05-18-16, 06:37 AM

This is weird. I was forced by the game to start the event, or better: it started automaticly, now 10 days ago. I just finished this event, and didn't speed anything. So how is it possible that the event ends on 5/21?

Enjoyed this event, it was a smooth sailing. Too bad we couldn't get lots of souvenirs, just bought 1 for 50 gems.

And now the big question: will I get me the Fire or Ice Dragon? I already have more dragons than I can ever use, but the couple is lovely... But not lovely enough to spent 500 gems (which is almost 20 dollar) on it. I have a Flare Dragon, Matrix Dragon, Bijou Dragon, Glimmer Dragon and a normal Dragon, and only want 4 of them displayed in my Kingdom.

Elaustere
05-18-16, 07:07 AM
I have done all the steps, completed the dragon stone ritual, but have never received the dragon egg. Did not know about the force close thing, and thought that the egg will be just granted at the end of the event. But it was not.
Not sure what to do now.
Sigh.

sexyalc
05-18-16, 07:08 AM
Have fed my dragon to adult but he never appeared. It said congratulations but my ice dragon is just a shadow. I have forced close many time but still he is a shadow. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

VersaceMorrow
05-18-16, 07:21 AM
Have fed my dragon to adult but he never appeared. It said congratulations but my ice dragon is just a shadow. I have forced close many time but still he is a shadow. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Sometimes my pigs and horses have shown as shadows.... little grey ovals. When I deleted and reinstalled the app the images came back.

stargaze91
05-18-16, 07:34 AM

Try rotating it in edit mode..if it still doesn't appear, reinstall the game

blackpearl9
05-18-16, 08:34 AM
I could finish it on level 50 accounts, but not on those at lower levels. The problem was not having enough furs, boar pelts, jewels. For lower level players, it surely was very hard to get that egg in time.

Just wonder what we are supposed to do with all those naga fins, shell armor, seaweed and tome of ancients and we still get from fighting nagas and collecting from libraries.

sexyalc
05-18-16, 09:03 AM
Sometimes my pigs and horses have shown as shadows.... little grey ovals. When I deleted and reinstalled the app the images came back.

Thank you, deleted and reinstalled , now works.

justmine2
05-18-16, 09:09 AM
Have gotten 4 of the 5 request I need! Will wait til the last minute before I spend the gems lol

tuffyjkitten
05-18-16, 09:16 AM
Have gotten 4 of the 5 request I need! Will wait til the last minute before I spend the gems lol

Keep force closing and checking. My news page was showing that I had 7 neighbors respond to my request within 15 min of sending it but the counter kept telling me I had 4 returned. Good luck!

meme1098
05-18-16, 09:33 AM
I have done all the steps, completed the dragon stone ritual, but have never received the dragon egg. Did not know about the force close thing, and thought that the egg will be just granted at the end of the event. But it was not.
Not sure what to do now.
Sigh.

If you finished all of Chapter 10 & don't now have the dragon goals in your goal book, first part is to visit a stable, I would email support & advise them of your situation. Then you can send your ticket number to Pika Squirrel or SpiritWind to check your game.

To Force close: Double press the Home button & push all the open apps up & off your screen.

If you check post #2 of this thread you'll be able to see the rest of the goals after completing the Story Book goal.

EsmeW2
05-18-16, 10:10 AM
I could finish it on level 50 accounts, but not on those at lower levels. The problem was not having enough furs, boar pelts, jewels. For lower level players, it surely was very hard to get that egg in time.

Just wonder what we are supposed to do with all those naga fins, shell armor, seaweed and tome of ancients and we still get from fighting nagas and collecting from libraries.

I'd agree on how hard it was for lower level players. On level 20/21 I only managed to finish by playing all day on Sunday. First the quest in chapter 3 didn't deliver the seeds and getting the resources for additional quests took three days. Then I wasted resources on trying to upgrade the tavern when I didn't need to as a lower level player. Finally I didn't notice how many jewels I'd need, so used up all day, all gold and all gems chopping rocks for jewels or gem skipping to finish getting the jewels. I made it with about three hours to spare and very little sleep. Crazy! Should have read this thread more closely - but there were soooo many pages.

I did appreciate the concessions that were made for lower levels - though it was pretty weird meeting Thurston when he was still out there shivering and unknown in the forest.

And wish I could compare with my level 50 game. But sadly for me it's on Android, tough luck.

Loved that Naga - great graphics.

Galadraal
05-18-16, 10:23 AM
Any word on the Nagasaki coming back? I scrolled through the posts and saw someone else had asked but I didn't see an answer

meme1098
05-18-16, 10:37 AM
Any word on the Nagasaki coming back? I scrolled through the posts and saw someone else had asked but I didn't see an answer

Nagasaki...lol.:D I know ... it was the auto correct.

A few posts back, or maybe pages, someone got a Naga tapping their new dragon (don't remember if it was fire or ice)

ShibuyaCloth
05-18-16, 10:57 AM

Need to hurry to max out the tomes! A few to go

blackpearl9
05-18-16, 12:03 PM
And wish I could compare with my level 50 game. But sadly for me it's on Android, tough luck.

But you do know that you can switch accounts back and forth on your ios device? (I don't know for Android). So you could play both accounts on your ios device, if there is an ios only task.

justmine2
05-18-16, 12:53 PM
Yay! Have my egg crafting. Many many thanks to my nbrs who answered the request. I've been getting the Naga (so?) from my ponds still. Have gotten 4 today maybe because I'm not finished with chapter 10....

gfp60
05-18-16, 01:38 PM
for smoothies?? Energy drink.

I got coal, too. Wow. This goal was a lot of work and took a lot of time to complete. Seems to me there ought to be something a little more special about the dragons. Coal is useless. Big sigh.

federerGOAT
05-18-16, 01:59 PM
I've collected from my dragon twice.
Got coins and two jewels each time.

KadeeDid
05-18-16, 02:13 PM
I found that I had to keep force closing and then more requests would show up. I was force closing every few minutes toward the end.

[S8] Elsa
05-18-16, 02:14 PM
Need to hurry to max out the tomes! A few to go

If you need to earn them again in the future, you won't be able to if you're maxed out. :/

I can't speculate on whether or not we'll use the item again, but just sharing maxing out the item is unlikely to be beneficial for the future.

KadeeDid
05-18-16, 02:18 PM
Keep force closing and checking. My news page was showing that I had 7 neighbors respond to my request within 15 min of sending it but the counter kept telling me I had 4 returned. Good luck!

I had to keep force closing too. Even did a delete and reinstall. This was the only app I was having issues with. I force closed everything else whenever I played this game.

BahSunFarms
05-18-16, 03:31 PM
Crafting my fire dragon. So happy I completed another event!

NansNarnia
05-18-16, 07:42 PM
Help... Not the most tech savvy person. Have no clue what email is connected to this account anymore.. I crafted two dragon eggs but only 1 popped out.. I spent gems being able to do this and now it seems they have been flushed down the toilet

Same here. Emailed S8 four days ago. No answer yet. Any success from anyone?

SpiritWind00
05-18-16, 07:46 PM
Same here. Emailed S8 four days ago. No answer yet. Any success from anyone?
Can you please send your ticket number by PM to PikaSquirrel who can assist you with this. Everyone who sent me a PM (and there were LOTS! :)) has been helped and the majority of them completed. If you need help with this, please send me a PM. thanks... :)

yummy_bistro
05-18-16, 08:08 PM
thx to all so for a low level player like me

now I have one ice dragon

it was fun event

look fwd to some more

jim23cash
05-19-16, 02:48 AM
:mad:So the two times I've collected from my Dragon, I've gotten no energy. It still says they give energy on the first page, in the event info. I was under the impression they were going to be like an Alicorn; drop 40 once a week. Since the timer was only 22 hours, I thought maybe it would vary. Now I'm getting nothing. All that work, giving materials and golden eggs, and it's just like a regular Dragon? I've already got like 30 of those... At least give this one something unusual to drop! Maybe let it drop petals, and make a new trade for fire and ice petals. Give me some reason to be excited to even have this new Dragon. :mad:

azriX2012
05-19-16, 04:50 AM
So far I can confirm the following drops: coins, energy (5), coal, dragon scales, longsword, light armor, Naga

maz3girl
05-19-16, 04:54 AM
How many times do I need to collect before my dragon is grown? I've been collecting for days and nothing yet.

katbtodd
05-19-16, 05:32 AM
So far I can confirm the following drops: coins, energy (5), coal, dragon scales, longsword, light armor, Naga

I can confirm and add to your list ,Wisp ,jewels

Radegast1
05-19-16, 06:24 AM
How many times do I need to collect before my dragon is grown? I've been collecting for days and nothing yet.

took at least 16 times but possibly 20

bwunderbach
05-19-16, 06:55 AM
My baby Fire Dragon took 20 feedings before it became an adult.

Liloze
05-19-16, 08:01 AM
@Liloze Yay!! So glad you got it straightened out!!

Thanks Princess :) I know they give stuff like regular dragons, but the hoarder in me want the whole set 😊

Liloze
05-19-16, 08:05 AM
Hooray!! And what does Thurston say? Yahooza or something to that effect....lol

This is great news. :D

Yahooza..It sounds like a certain mafia name.😂😂😂

Thanks Meme :o

Liloze
05-19-16, 08:06 AM
lol thanks for the sharing and glad that you got your dragon :D
Thank you 😀

moonchild1987
05-19-16, 08:22 AM
I'm curious if the two dragons will have different drops. I'm figuring both will drop dragon related items but if Thurston's comment about the choice of dragon making a difference to the kingdom is literal, could it be that they drop different things? I only got fire. If someone with both could keep track of each dragon, it would be neat to see the results.

aiyoosha
05-19-16, 09:38 AM
my dragon only gave me scales nothing else lol

gfp60
05-19-16, 12:26 PM
:mad:So the two times I've collected from my Dragon, I've gotten no energy. It still says they give energy on the first page, in the event info. I was under the impression they were going to be like an Alicorn; drop 40 once a week. Since the timer was only 22 hours, I thought maybe it would vary. Now I'm getting nothing. All that work, giving materials and golden eggs, and it's just like a regular Dragon? I've already got like 30 of those... At least give this one something unusual to drop! Maybe let it drop petals, and make a new trade for fire and ice petals. Give me some reason to be excited to even have this new Dragon. :mad:

You're right-- these dragons are no better. I got coal from mine the first drop and only coins for the second drop. All that time invested for what? I'm beyond disappointed.

RockerTK
05-19-16, 12:41 PM
I like my warrior dragon! :D I have now a total of 3 dragons! They all give the same so it's not really a shock or a dissapointment that this dragon isn't any different. The chapters and goals were fun, new and different. I really liked this event and my prize is awesome! Don't know why all the complaints but that's just my opinion.

Radegast1
05-19-16, 01:00 PM
I like my warrior dragon! :D I have now a total of 3 dragons! They all give the same so it's not really a shock or a dissapointment that this dragon isn't any different. The chapters and goals were fun, new and different. I really liked this event and my prize is awesome! Don't know why all the complaints but that's just my opinion.

Probably because the expectation when they list energy as a drop it is expected to be more than a random drop. The hype does not equal the reality

But never expected more than a regular dragon drop and the look as excited expected

katbtodd
05-19-16, 01:06 PM
I'm curious if the two dragons will have different drops. I'm figuring both will drop dragon related items but if Thurston's comment about the choice of dragon making a difference to the kingdom is literal, could it be that they drop different things? I only got fire. If someone with both could keep track of each dragon, it would be neat to see the results.

I have both and so fire has dropped better.

idrispad
05-19-16, 01:09 PM
So the Dragons don't actually drop energy??

meme1098
05-19-16, 01:18 PM

It can be an occasional rare drop by regular dragons so I would think it would be for the fire & ice dragons.

roguebee
05-19-16, 01:36 PM

If it is like my other dragons, maybe once a week. I get some energy every second or third day from my collection of dragons.

aiyoosha
05-19-16, 01:55 PM
why do they take so long to collect from? like a whole day geez! and just for some scales maybe lol wth

gfp60
05-19-16, 02:44 PM

I have three other dragons. All in storage because I'm maxed on everything they drop. Like someone else said, the hype was just that-- hype. They drop once a day with stuff I'm maxed out on. Bummer.

RockerTK
05-19-16, 02:53 PM
I get that! Im also maxed on scales and mythril..but to me its no suprise no amazing things are being 'given away' in the game now ;) something like the Dragon Bones decoration that was dropping the same things as dragons won't come anymore I think..so I'm just constantly NOT putting my hopes up. That way things can only get better like having a kick#%* looking dragon :D

PrincessCupOButter
05-19-16, 02:57 PM
I haven't collected from my ice dragon yet, but I'm not upset about the drops. I never saw S8 promise energy, just posts speculating about energy as a drop, based on other dragon drops.
I did this event, not because I expected a terrific prize, but simply because there is literally nothing else left to do in the game. I'm beyond ready to get a story line update and leave behind special and timed events for a while. (Though that doesn't seem likely for the next 3 plus weeks. :()

As for the dragons, yes, I am maxed on scales, coal, and a lot of other things. But I still collect from the dragons daily because at least once a week I will get 5 energy from one or two. Plus there is also a chance of gems. And because I still do adventures, the occasional sword, armor or wisp also make them worthwhile.

*updating to add: 1st collection from ice dragon - 5 energy. Also 2 gems from adult flare dragon. All others -coins only due to being maxed on drops. Still worth taking a chance on collecting to me.

meme1098
05-19-16, 03:38 PM
I haven't collected from my ice dragon yet, but I'm not upset about the drops. I never saw S8 promise energy, just posts speculating about energy as a drop, based on other dragon drops.
I did this event, not because I expected a terrific prize, but simply because there is literally nothing else left to do in the game. I'm beyond ready to get a story line update and leave behind special and timed events for a while. (Though that doesn't seem likely for the next 3 plus weeks. :()

As for the dragons, yes, I am maxed on scales, coal, and a lot of other things. But I still collect from the dragons daily because at least once a week I will get 5 energy from one or two. Plus there is also a chance of gems. And because I still do adventures, the occasional sword, armor or wisp also make them worthwhile.

*updating to add: 1st collection from ice dragon - 5 energy. Also 2 gems from adult flare dragon. All others -coins only due to being maxed on drops. Still worth taking a chance on collecting to me.

I also collect daily from all my regular & special dragons because of the chance for the gems, energy & help with adventure items.

And ...
I wasn't expecting anything other than normal drops either since they are dragons & not alicorns.

Liloze
05-19-16, 04:24 PM
@ Meme & princess,
Same here ;)

rulerofjennyville
05-19-16, 04:37 PM
I have the ice dragon and my first drop was dragon scales. No energy so far. I don't think I've ever gotten energy off a dragon. But I like the way it looks.

suzisu2
05-20-16, 04:12 AM
How long did it take for your dragon to grow? I've been at it for days!

azriX2012
05-20-16, 04:19 AM
How long did it take for your dragon to grow? I've been at it for days!

20 taps

suzisu2
05-20-16, 04:39 AM
Cheers I can't be far off then.

poypoy1919
05-20-16, 06:51 AM
Helpp... I've been waiting for someone to help me to fix the game for me. As i explained i crafted my dragon, harvest it on my android... And the windows choice of picking ice or fire dragon still come out........i send my tiker number here and pm.. Someone helpme fwd the ticket number as welll ... But haven't got any good news yetttt

anissada
05-20-16, 11:57 AM
what a big disappointment what those very expensive dragons drop..
if i would have know i never would have spend 500 gems to get the other one too in both my games
and now on top of things TL stunts again in theft on fridayevening by decreasing energydrop of purple ali's
think i will be deleting this game soon if that stays

jbfps116
05-21-16, 03:32 AM
a Naga spawned off my Ice dragon!

Sandybellee
05-21-16, 04:36 AM
I'm still getting responses to my signature requests so neighbor requests definitely carry over for a long time!

kkbry
05-21-16, 04:46 AM
Hi
I've sent in a request because I finished before the timer and never got the pop up to get my dragon and I've yet to hear from anyone I spent gems so I could finish on time and I still don't have a dragon yet.

ladyperidot
05-21-16, 05:43 AM
I have the ice dragon and my first drop was dragon scales. No energy so far. I don't think I've ever gotten energy off a dragon. But I like the way it looks.

I have the ice dragon. I got a light armor from my first collection. There were probably dragon scales too, but I'm maxed on those

riverly
05-21-16, 06:56 AM
I spent 500 gems too for the other dragon. At the time I was happy with how the game was progressing with getting enough energy from p Ali's to actually get things done. I did not mind spending gems at that point, because I wanted to support it financially. Now- not happy. Level 50 player for a long time. I thought I was being rewarded. I will be less quick to spend gems again. As far as I can tell these dragons drops are the same as regular dragons.
But I do like the looks of them. Very good.

jbfps116
05-21-16, 07:54 AM
level 3 colosseum drops 7 crests, 1 ea mason tools

nessa005
05-21-16, 12:22 PM

my ice dragon just dropped 2 gems!

aurora171
05-21-16, 12:52 PM
my ice dragon just dropped 2 gems!

also just got 2 gems off my ice dragon!!

omni69
05-22-16, 07:39 AM
[/QUOTE]I don't know, I've had to have fed this little guy mor than 20 times and he still won't grow

KNKstorm8
05-23-16, 09:40 AM
I went with fire, then decided I needed both! :) it was the tail on the fire dragon that helped make my choice..... (Well, initially!!!) :):):):):)

Drops will be the same for both dragons... Still not 100% sure what they are for these 2, but looking like normal dragon drops as listed in the inventory guide.

I am still sitting with my dragon stone, ready to craft my new dragon, but I can't decide! Unfortunately, I can't justify buying gems to get a second stone, as much as I'd like to. I like the color of the ice dragon in contrast to the regular dragons. And I like the fire dragon tail and ears. Decisions... Decisions... Can you tell me if either one has more animation? I've only seen still pictures. It would be great to know and help me choose.

I really liked this challenge and loved the Nagas. I'm thrilled to know they still pop up.

daffdil
05-23-16, 12:02 PM
I am still sitting with my dragon stone, ready to craft my new dragon, but I can't decide! Unfortunately, I can't justify buying gems to get a second stone, as much as I'd like to. I like the color of the ice dragon in contrast to the regular dragons. And I like the fire dragon tail and ears. Decisions... Decisions... Can you tell me if either one has more animation? I've only seen still pictures. It would be great to know and help me choose.

I really liked this challenge and loved the Nagas. I'm thrilled to know they still pop up.

I have one of each in 2 kingdoms. They're the same animation as the other dragons and have the same drops.

Radegast1
05-23-16, 12:18 PM
I have one of each in 2 kingdoms. They're the same animation as the other dragons and have the same drops.

yep, you end up with two dragons that tell you that you can't hold anymore dragon scales

ladyperidot
05-24-16, 11:37 AM
also just got 2 gems off my ice dragon!!

Me too!

SpiritWind00
05-24-16, 02:31 PM
I checked on the amount of times it takes to collect/pet/feed the fire or ice dragon and it was confirmed it takes 20 pets (including initial).

PikaSquirrel
05-25-16, 12:09 PM
Anyone who completed the event and did not receive their Dragon Stone has been credited! Please check your storage for the Dragon Stone and your Kingdom Goals list for your follow up Goals to hatch the Dragon Stone.

If you completed the event and did not receive your Dragon Stone, please write to support@storm8.com. Thank you guys so much for your patience!

galivl
08-22-16, 05:10 AM
What's the seaweed for (from Naga)?

we don't know yet.... :) SW