PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

sao728
05-13-16, 08:31 AM
Ah, okay. So when Chapter 8 starts they will appear. With needing 75, I thought they were something that we already would have been able to have collected. I see lots of strawberries in my future!

aurora171
05-13-16, 08:32 AM
What do they look like? I don't have any in my Inventory.

I'm a lower level player and was asked for 30 fur rather than boar pelt's as I've not reached the boars yet in the game. Hopefully it'll be the same for you :)

sail147
05-13-16, 08:56 AM
When does the chance to build the Dragon's Hoard finally show up? I am on Chapter 10 first part and do not see where the ability to finish the last two steps are. Nothing shows up yet in my Magic Forge or in my workshops

Sandybellee
05-13-16, 09:03 AM
When does the chance to build the Dragon's Hoard finally show up? I am on Chapter 10 first part and do not see where the ability to finish the last two steps are. Nothing shows up yet in my Magic Forge or in my workshops

You can buy the dragon's hoard in the market. I have it available already now in ch 6.

missmelodiewhite
05-13-16, 09:32 AM
I spent 200 gems on crafting the 2nd dragon stone ritual. I have sent the email now to support :(

tuffyjkitten
05-13-16, 09:33 AM
I'm waiting for Chapter 8 to open up.
Can confirm that the Naga will still spawn.

Thanks. I guess they dont like me anymore since I haven't had any since completing chapter 6. Working on safety advocate collection now and still none. Only have 7 shell armor pieces and trying to get more.

arikasi
05-13-16, 09:36 AM
I'm waiting for Chapter 8 to open up.
Can confirm that the Naga will still spawn.

Thank you! I cam here looking for that info, going to be hacking Naga for the next few days trying for corals.

dragongold1
05-13-16, 09:39 AM
Both dragons are grown up on my game now if anyone wants to look at them to help decide name is
dragongold1

KNKstorm8
05-13-16, 09:52 AM
Ah, okay. So when Chapter 8 starts they will appear. With needing 75, I thought they were something that we already would have been able to have collected. I see lots of strawberries in my future!

No, you should start now! Getting 75 boar pelts is going to be tough. The Dire Boars will arrive at any time. They are not only for this challenge. I highly recommend working on them ASAP!

Radegast1
05-13-16, 10:04 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before..but what is the seaweed for?

I bet it will be something that can only be crafted from the Cooking Camp. This would help create a purpose for getting the camp and possibly the beastbane display.

aiyoosha
05-13-16, 10:55 AM
i got through level 8 easy thanks god, now im waiting for next chapter to open up

SweePea77
05-13-16, 11:06 AM
What is the quickest/best ways to get boar pelts for chapter 8? I know that sounds dumb....do they only come from dire boars?

ashley224
05-13-16, 11:25 AM
It's for the same thing that the Purple Hide is for. :confused:

😈I loved this too😈

Liloze
05-13-16, 11:26 AM
Nothing is spawing the DB for me! I am at 43 pelts right now.
I am doing the Magic fruit trade, planting strawberries, and Glimmerbulb for later when we need to fight other beasts.
Went through 120 strawberries until now all I got is 2 DB yes 2 :rolleyes:
That not mentioning the cocoa beans, buildings that always trigger them, and sap trees...nothing ...zilch....nada....
At this rate I won't make it...I am afraid:(

I do hope that by fixing the glitches, S8 did not fix the DB to disappear when we need them!
And to think I used to park my troll so that I could harvest my crops without interference ...every 2 crops lol
Every single time we need these beasties, at any event, they....POOF....vanish😳😱😂😂😂

sunnygirl634
05-13-16, 11:34 AM
Can I bulld the hoard from part ten before I'm actually on that step or will I have to build another one when I get there?

This question has been asked a couple times, but I have not found the answer. Can we build the Dragon Hoard early before Chapter 10 or will that mess things up?

PrincessCupOButter
05-13-16, 11:34 AM
What is the quickest/best ways to get boar pelts for chapter 8? I know that sounds dumb....do they only come from dire boars?

The quickest way is from dire boars. They sometimes drop from the feral lands adventure too, but that's not quick.
Ponds are out for now with the Naga beasts, but strawberries, cocoa, and cabbages spawn them. Strawberries are the fastest growing. Also try sparkling mines, sawmills, jewelers, conservatories and mushroom circles and patches. Good luck!

ashley224
05-13-16, 11:42 AM
You are doing good things to collect pelts. When I was collecting the boar pelts I balanced strawberries with glimmer bulbs to maximize the magic fruit trade for the energy return, assuming you have enough of the magic fruit to do the trade. I got a boar every 15-20 harvests of either strawberries or glimmer bulbs. It is good to grow the glimmer bulbs overnight. I also did the feral lands adventure. I collected an additional 60 pelts in a few days. This was prior to using all my energy to battle the Nagas for coral. I hope you get more dire boars soon.

Liloze
05-13-16, 11:48 AM
This question has been asked a couple times, but I have not found the answer. Can we build the Dragon Hoard early before Chapter 10 or will that mess things up?

I am waiting for Chapter 10 : Goal 2 to build it. I have it ready to build once am at that stage.
If you read the first page of this thread it says clearly
Chapter 10- Goal 2 : Build the Dragon Hoard. Better wait and not mess it up, at least this is my 2 cents :)
Maybe SW could shed some light on this matter ��

SweePea77
05-13-16, 11:50 AM
Thank you!

sunnygirl634
05-13-16, 12:01 PM
If you read the first page of this thread it says clearly
Chapter 10- Goal 2 : Build the Dragon Hoard. Better wait and not mess it up, at least this is my 2 cents :)
Maybe SW could shed some light on this matter ��

Yeah, I've read the first page, but I don't think it says it "clearly" that we need to wait. It talks about not doing goal 3-the stone ritual, but it seems vague about building the Hoard. I know we are at the mercy of those who gem ahead, so I appreciate any information we can get early. I'll just continue to wait! Thanks for your 2 cents. That is probably the best thing to do.

Liloze
05-13-16, 12:08 PM
For those asking about building Dragon Hoard beforehand, I guess better wait :)

iamvan2
05-13-16, 12:09 PM
I really hope I didn't accidentally mess up. I had the Hoard ready to build; but was going to wait to tap it when I needed it. My finger accidentally hit it; so now it's built. Hoard is no longer in market for me. I can't sell it. PLEASE tell me it's ok. If not, a lot of wasted work!!

Liloze
05-13-16, 12:14 PM
I really hope I didn't accidentally mess up. I had the Hoard ready to build; but was going to wait to tap it when I needed it. My finger accidentally hit it; so now it's built. Hoard is no longer in market for me. I can't sell it. PLEASE tell me it's ok. If not, a lot of wasted work!!
I am sorry for this mishap, I do hope it won't mess it up for you!
I really don't know, but just in case, you can send S8 Support team an email explaining your problem.
Hopefully SW will give us a definite answer about this DH building :)

ashley224
05-13-16, 12:18 PM
For those who are concerned about time, I would suggest that if possible, have two level 5 taverns ready

karlovivari
05-13-16, 12:40 PM
I think is another bug. After Having issues with crafting Dragon Stone Ritual craft. - i didnt get the final reward , i had to reload the game twice to make it show up!
But now, when i need to craft the dragon - it requires FIRE or ICE petals!!! But they dont drop anymore!!! BUMMER!!!
seriously! ive lost count how many issue this event already has!

katbtodd
05-13-16, 01:45 PM
I think is another bug. After Having issues with crafting Dragon Stone Ritual craft. - i didnt get the final reward , i had to reload the game twice to make it show up!
But now, when i need to craft the dragon - it requires FIRE or ICE petals!!! But they dont drop anymore!!! BUMMER!!!
I read they should drop again

aannerud
05-13-16, 01:50 PM
Has anyone gotten the coral ridge? That's the only one I'm missing. Must be very rare cause I've been Naga hunting for a couple of days now.

I have 3 - but no coral reef

aiyoosha
05-13-16, 01:56 PM
I have 3 - but no coral reef

i like that thing with all the pillows how did u get it?

Liloze
05-13-16, 01:58 PM
Ok there must be a glitch with the dire boars and beasties in general:(
Just collected 30 strawberries not a single dire boar, collected from buildings nothing, even Nagas disappeared
what is happening ? S8 please do something about those glitches already! :mad:

robotparade
05-13-16, 02:09 PM
i like that thing with all the pillows how did u get it?

I have that too. That is the Summer Gazebo and it drops food. It was part of a quest - maybe a faerie one? It was so long ago I can't remember.

Re: the coral - I also have ridges but no reef. Just can't get one, no matter how many Nagas I ****! Hope they are available in the market (but I know event decos usually aren't).

figththefire
05-13-16, 02:16 PM
Just collected 30 strawberries not a single dire boar, collected from buildings nothing, even Nagas disappeared

I think this quest had the most glitches , i had to spend 200 gems for the naga traps because of the naga glitch..
now i hear other player has other glitches..
hope it all get resolved, i really want two dragons in the end!...

Nikospets
05-13-16, 02:23 PM

I'm having the same issue, I thought it was just my bad luck! S8 please get this fixed, I would like to complete this quest!

jopik
05-13-16, 02:27 PM
I think this quest had the most glitches , i had to spend 200 gems for the naga traps because of the naga glitch..
now i hear other player has other glitches..
hope it all get resolved, i really want two dragons in the end!...

Im just thinking about all those players who do not use forum , how confused they must be with all these glitches..
I try to spread up the word to my nbrs if i read here about some errors, but still there are tons of people who doesnt know that the forum exists, they are on their own...:confused:

meme1098
05-13-16, 02:30 PM

What are the requirements to craft the dragon in the forge? Looked all over the first page & don't see them anywhere.
Thanks if anyone can help.

karlovivari
05-13-16, 02:34 PM
What are the requirements to craft the dragon in the forge? Looked all over the first page & don't see them anywhere.
Thanks if anyone can help.

each forge now has Two dragons to craft.
Ice dragon- 10 ice petals, 25 g/dust and the egg
Fire dragon - 10 fire petlas, 25 g/dust, the egg (500 gems if you want extra egg)

meme1098
05-13-16, 02:35 PM
each forge now has Two dragons to craft.
Ice dragon- 10 ice petals, 25 g/dust and the egg
Fire dragon - 10 fire petlas, 25 g/dust, the egg (500 gems if you want extra egg)

Thanks!

GlvtenFree
05-13-16, 02:46 PM
so when do fire and ice oetals start dropping again? they stopped dropping for me after the quest that ised them and now im seeing we will need more to make a dragon im on chalter 8 going on 9 now and still none..

ambergryphon
05-13-16, 02:47 PM
It's not fixed, Nagas are not spawning

sheepishjaina
05-13-16, 03:00 PM
so when do fire and ice oetals start dropping again? they stopped dropping for me after the quest that ised them and now im seeing we will need more to make a dragon im on chalter 8 going on 9 now and still none..

Same thing for me. I'm hoping they'll start again in chapter 10, otherwise I'll have to go with a fire dragon because that's what petals I already have enough of

Brigadere_General
05-13-16, 03:01 PM
Both dragons are grown up on my game now if anyone wants to look at them to help decide name is
dragongold1

How did you get both dragons? I thought this was an either/or... I'd like to have both too... Especially since there was that glitch since I couldn't collect all 5 'special' dragons...

meme1098
05-13-16, 03:31 PM
How did you get both dragons? I thought this was an either/or... I'd like to have both too... Especially since there was that glitch since I couldn't collect all 5 'special' dragons...

If you have 500 gems to buy the 2nd egg, plus the other items to craft it, you can craft it at the the same time as the first one.

FlowerBurst
05-13-16, 03:54 PM
Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone. :)

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!

What about the Dragon's Hoard? Will it automatically count if we built it early?

catpaladin
05-13-16, 03:55 PM
I'm not getting any dire boars. In fact, I'm not getting any beasts except Naga's. I need many many Boar Pelts and it doesn't appear that I'm going to be able to get past this chapter since the beasts are not coming.

Update: As soon as I posted this I got one.

moonchild1987
05-13-16, 03:55 PM
Anyone needing boar pelts, try the rock outcropping. I always get a bunch while chopping those.

Inachis2V
05-13-16, 04:01 PM
I got dire boars while collecting milk.

Liloze
05-13-16, 04:23 PM
I'm not getting any dire boars. In fact, I'm not getting any beasts except Naga's. I need many many Boar Pelts and it doesn't appear that I'm going to be able to get past this chapter since the beasts are not coming.

Same here, in Everything, I posted about the DB in bugs and issues, then went to collect 35 strawberries got one:rolleyes:
and one from a sap tree.
Today I used 150 energy for 2 effing DB, It is a glitch that S8 needs to fix pronto.
If I fail this Goal because of all these glitches, I will quit this game. That is a promise! :mad:

Editing to say I took out all of my DB traps and used them now I am at 68 and still have four out to use and see if tomorrow will bring more than 3 /day of these INVISIBLE beasts.:rolleyes:

I guess a certain S8 wants us to buy DB traps maybe🤔😜

sao728
05-13-16, 04:37 PM
How embarrassing. I looked farther back in my Inventory and found I had 99 boar pelts 😬

Liloze
05-13-16, 05:06 PM

Check your Inventory for any dire boar traps and use it, I knew I had the traps and I was trying to use them as a last resort, but at the rate boars were showing- or more correctly- NOT showing ( 4 all in all today) I choped them all off, then collected cocoa beans when they were ready, lo and behold one just spawn out of nowhere!
Good luck :)

missmelodiewhite
05-13-16, 05:14 PM
The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!

I have sent you a PM as well. :(

SpiritWind00
05-13-16, 06:52 PM
What about the Dragon's Hoard? Will it automatically count if we built it early?

Yes, it will count when you get to chapter 10 according to what Pika has posted.

Added a few bits and pieces to post 2.

cyndora
05-13-16, 06:53 PM
Rock cropping

I was low in jewels and stone, so I bought a rock cropping 2200 gold I think

Just got done ****ing 4 boars

Hope that helps
Xox

aiyoosha
05-13-16, 07:05 PM
I have that too. That is the Summer Gazebo and it drops food. It was part of a quest - maybe a faerie one? It was so long ago I can't remember.

Re: the coral - I also have ridges but no reef. Just can't get one, no matter how many Nagas I ****! Hope they are available in the market (but I know event decos usually aren't).

i want that quest:(

thx for letting me know.. i havent gotten any coral no ridges no nothing but seaweed and those horn things

riverly
05-13-16, 07:09 PM
Clusters, clusters, clusters, 1 reef but no ridge. What's up with that? Something fishy here.

xtinem070672
05-13-16, 07:25 PM
Here are pics of Chapter 7 for Lower Level Players. Thanks!

Here are pics of Chapter 8 for Lower Level Players. Thanks SW!

FlowerBurst
05-13-16, 08:25 PM
Yes, it will count when you get to chapter 10 according to what Pika has posted.

Added a few bits and pieces to post 2.

Thank you so much! :)

FlowerBurst
05-13-16, 08:31 PM

SW answered my post regarding this issue--YES, it will count!:)
(See posts 792 and 800)

chelsea16belle
05-13-16, 08:36 PM
I already made an ice Lilly, it's on my screen , but chapter 4 goal is still saying I need to make it?

iamvan2
05-13-16, 08:49 PM
What a relief to know that my Hoard will count😊

SpiritWind00
05-13-16, 09:17 PM
I already made an ice Lilly, it's on my screen , but chapter 4 goal is still saying I need to make it?

Yes, the goal says you need to make one, not have one. Did you make one before or after the goal? If is was after, please force close your game for it to register. Otherwise, you will need to craft another ice lily.

Also, make sure you do the fire one first and collect before you collect an ice lily for the to complete. There is more info in post 2 of this thread to help you. Having multiple lilies will help in the next chapter though, so they will come in handy.

chelsea16belle
05-13-16, 09:29 PM
Thank you!

Perry9877
05-13-16, 10:02 PM
Hmmm I am still getting Nagas, even after I slew the requisite 20. Must say I am disappointed. I expected the Nagas to drop Nagahyde. LOL (for those of you too young to remember it, Nagahyde was a man-made leather substitute used for furniture and automobile seats. It may still be out there these days, known to the pretentious as Vegan Leather.�� )

GlvtenFree
05-13-16, 10:16 PM
moving on to chapter nine. still, will the fire and ice flowers drop petals so i can have a dragon?

happp123
05-13-16, 10:32 PM
Also, fire and ice Lilly's are releasing orange and blue petals and I cannot collect any fire and ice petals from them. Any answer? Thank you.

rst345
05-13-16, 10:36 PM
How embarrassing. I looked farther back in my Inventory and found I had 99 boar pelts 😬

No need for embarrassment; I recently discovered a level 5 Jeweler! Who knew I had six not five. The depth of our storage locker is like the cupboard of all things in the Harry Potter books. I was happy to use up my stash of pelts they were getting musty. Also looking forward to using 10 of my 99 golden eggs. We really should have a melting forge building to melt eggs into golden nuggets. A quirky quest this one. I dare not do one thing ahead. Looking forward to a new dragon.

KNKstorm8
05-13-16, 10:39 PM

Yay! I'm so glad! Now it all makes sense. I couldn't understand how a level 50 player didn't have any boar pelts. I was honestly panicking for you, thinking you were going to have to collect 75 pelts from scratch!

moonchild1987
05-13-16, 10:55 PM
I'm always running low on mermaid scales and I need a bucket load because I'm preparing to build the faerie respite, searching for nagas have really helped in that department.

cavegirl1
05-13-16, 11:42 PM

Will be an issue for lots of players if they don't start dropping again ... Given the details for goal 5 at the start of the thread just say hold off to get petals as souvenirs , not that you need them later. Might need that to be updated.

EBJW
05-14-16, 12:14 AM
Don't know if it has been said before (have no time to read back now, sorry):

but just found out that pink skunks don't count in Chapter 8 - goal 1.
Neither did the glimmer troll.

sunnyhook
05-14-16, 12:41 AM
So I've been waiting to get to chapter 9 to be able to buy the dragons hoard, but now I am finding out people have had it since chapter 6. I am now at chapter 9, but mine still is not available to buy and is faded with GOAL written over it. Does anyone know what you need to do/have to be able to purchase the dragon hoard from the market so that you can start building it? Or, if it may be possible, maybe lower level players do not need it?? What does it do exactly?

Also, I completed Chapter 9. Waiting for the time to count down. Came back to my game and was back at the beginning of chapter 9. I know, unfortunately, this happens to a lot of people, however, I am just curious if this issue is ever fixed or if I actually have to redo the chapter. As a lower level player this could potentially put me out of the event.

3rd and last, just a suggestion, somehow, can we ask Storm8 if there is a way they can let us know when an event has different requirements for lower level players? For example, I started this event, saw that it required a level 5* Tavern and used all my resources to get my tavern to level 5. When I got to that part, it only needed to be Level 3*, which is SO much more manageable. I used many gems to buy enchanted beams and blocks and finish things easy to get from level 3 to 5.

I assume many players also had to issue with dire boar pelts vs. lower level players only needing 30 FUR. Because lower level players usually cannot skip ahead to tell people what steps are coming, and we are the ones that need the guidance the most, it is super frustrating for me that I used my resources to level up my tavern and spawn dire boars and now I don't have the resources to finish the challenge.

Thanks everyone that helps! **This is NOT a complaint that those facts were not listed, because I know that you had no way of knowing, and the people on this forum do an outstanding job, this is me asking S8 if THEY can give us a heads up about what parts will be different (they don't have to tell us what it is going to be, just that it is different depending on level)

jmterao
05-14-16, 01:24 AM
Also, fire and ice Lilly's are releasing orange and blue petals and I cannot collect any fire and ice petals from them. Any answer? Thank you.

I am having the same issue. I am at stage nine and will need 9 more petals on stage ten.

Amarice
05-14-16, 01:58 AM
Clusters, clusters, clusters, 1 reef but no ridge. What's up with that? Something fishy here.

I managed to get 1 ridge so far. That was however after ****ing 60 or so.

Edit: And just as I posted that I got another. lol. The games is peeking.

Amarice
05-14-16, 02:00 AM
Anyone needing boar pelts, try the rock outcropping. I always get a bunch while chopping those.

I also always get a lot from farming strawberries.

mymummy789
05-14-16, 02:13 AM
Can someone please confirm whether fire and ice petals start dropping again in chapter 10? I reach it tomorrow (Sunday) and do not have 10 of either petal. I refuse to use gems to finish the quest and tbh if I do not get a dragon at the end of this event then it will be goodbye castle story.

alexsjusa
05-14-16, 02:41 AM
Is anyone having problems getting naga from the ponds? I've gone though about 30 energy and not one popped up in chapter nine! Before they were much more frequent!

mymummy789
05-14-16, 02:53 AM
Is anyone having problems getting naga from the ponds? I've gone though about 30 energy and not one popped up in chapter nine! Before they were much more frequent!

I noticed a drop in Nagas in chapter 9. Before I was almost getting one per pond but it took me a few visits to reach the 15 mark for the chapter 9 goal.

caz1761
05-14-16, 02:53 AM
Hi
I've just read that after chapter 10, goal 3. We need 10 ice or fire petals to creat the actual dragon!! My flowers no longer give petals and I've used the ones we collected for an earlier part of the task. I did read that we could have collected more but JUST FOR FUN !! Now it looks like we need more. I do hope that the flowers with again drop petals or mistype if us won't be able to finish this LONG task!!!!!!
Please can you clarify this for me
Many thanks 😳🤔

mina_32
05-14-16, 03:03 AM
Can someone please confirm whether fire and ice petals start dropping again in chapter 10? I reach it tomorrow (Sunday) and do not have 10 of either petal. I refuse to use gems to finish the quest and tbh if I do not get a dragon at the end of this event then it will be goodbye castle story.

Same, not getting any either. ��

ecxtasy
05-14-16, 03:42 AM
So I've been waiting to get to chapter 9 to be able to buy the dragons hoard, but now I am finding out people have had it since chapter 6. I am now at chapter 9, but mine still is not available to buy and is faded with GOAL written over it. Does anyone know what you need to do/have to be able to purchase the dragon hoard from the market so that you can start building it? Or, if it may be possible, maybe lower level players do not need it?? What does it do exactly?

Also, I completed Chapter 9. Waiting for the time to count down. Came back to my game and was back at the beginning of chapter 9. I know, unfortunately, this happens to a lot of people, however, I am just curious if this issue is ever fixed or if I actually have to redo the chapter. As a lower level player this could potentially put me out of the event.

3rd and last, just a suggestion, somehow, can we ask Storm8 if there is a way they can let us know when an event has different requirements for lower level players? For example, I started this event, saw that it required a level 5* Tavern and used all my resources to get my tavern to level 5. When I got to that part, it only needed to be Level 3*, which is SO much more manageable. I used many gems to buy enchanted beams and blocks and finish things easy to get from level 3 to 5.

I assume many players also had to issue with dire boar pelts vs. lower level players only needing 30 FUR. Because lower level players usually cannot skip ahead to tell people what steps are coming, and we are the ones that need the guidance the most, it is super frustrating for me that I used my resources to level up my tavern and spawn dire boars and now I don't have the resources to finish the challenge.

Thanks everyone that helps! **This is NOT a complaint that those facts were not listed, because I know that you had no way of knowing, and the people on this forum do an outstanding job, this is me asking S8 if THEY can give us a heads up about what parts will be different (they don't have to tell us what it is going to be, just that it is different depending on level)

Page one has the goals listed for lower levelled players . Wonderfull player who goes by the name of xtinem provides them. Sometimes it's best to wait before starting event.

This is my first event and I know this from playing dragon story. Not sure if I am going to make it as I am a day behind but fingers crossed

katbtodd
05-14-16, 03:52 AM
Spirt will the ice and fire flowers start dropping peddles again, for those of us that don't have enough to to give 10 fire for fire dragon or 10 ice peddles for ice dragon, I tried again this morning still no peddle ,

Milkybilly
05-14-16, 04:21 AM
I'm being asked to give boar pelts but I don't get dire boars! What can I do?

Brigadere_General
05-14-16, 04:24 AM
All my fire and ice flowers have dried up. Now I battle 15 Nagas. It'd be nice to harvest a few petals before the event is over. The quest will be pointless with no reward.

Also, I can do Elder Quests and search for seeds, but all I find is glimmer dust. 11 quests later and not one more seed. That's beyond random now... Why still have that quest available when it cannot be done?

Milkybilly
05-14-16, 04:30 AM
You will have different requirements if you are a lower level player and can't fight direboars yet.

I'm being asked to give boar pelts but I don't get dire boars! What can I do? How can I continue?

I HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO GET FAR and now it's asking me for boar pelts which I can't get? Please help!

I'm not being treated like a low level player ��

elita_1
05-14-16, 04:42 AM
Same issues here... Fire and Ice Lillies are not dropping petals any longer and I also see NOW that additional ones are needed in Goal 10. Since no one would have known this but for the forum, how'd Storm8 figure this piece of the puzzle? Would make sense to keep petals dropping throughout the game then. Not true? Release the petal drops please so we can be prepared when we get to that task/Chapter.

BTW... Thanks to Spirit Wind and SourP4tch for all of their help as well as all of the power users who help to keep the rest of us informed and up on our game.

E1

sao728
05-14-16, 04:48 AM
No need for embarrassment; I recently discovered a level 5 Jeweler! Who knew I had six not five. The depth of our storage locker is like the cupboard of all things in the Harry Potter books. I was happy to use up my stash of pelts they were getting musty. Also looking forward to using 10 of my 99 golden eggs. We really should have a melting forge building to melt eggs into golden nuggets. A quirky quest this one. I dare not do one thing ahead. Looking forward to a new dragon.

Yes, I agree!!
Hee hee.

Haflaxus
05-14-16, 04:58 AM
Same issues here... Fire and Ice Lillies are not dropping petals any longer and I also see NOW that additional ones are needed in Goal 10. Since no one would have known this but for the forum, how'd Storm8 figure this piece of the puzzle? Would make sense to keep petals dropping throughout the game then. Not true? Release the petal drops please so we can be prepared when we get to that task/Chapter.

BTW... Thanks to Spirit Wind and SourP4tch for all of their help as well as all of the power users who help to keep the rest of us informed and up on our game.

E1

Me too! So worried about it! The end of the event is coming in a few days and no reply yet!

Milkybilly
05-14-16, 05:07 AM
I can't even buy dire boar traps because they are locked by goal. How can I produce the pelts if I don't get dire boars? I'm now stuck and need Storm 8 to reply to my message. Is anyone else being asked for pelts when they don't get dire boars? Please help me S8

seisurreal
05-14-16, 05:18 AM
Hi CS Fans,

Do you recommend we buy 500 gems for the egg to craft the second dragon? ★

Will the two drags be avail in the shop? Is it also 500 gems? ★

chelsea16belle
05-14-16, 05:35 AM
Yes, the goal says you need to make one, not have one. Did you make one before or after the goal? If is was after, please force close your game for it to register. Otherwise, you will need to craft another ice lily.

Also, make sure you do the fire one first and collect before you collect an ice lily for the to complete. There is more info in post 2 of this thread to help you. Having multiple lilies will help in the next chapter though, so they will come in handy.

I made them both at the same time, and I placed the fire first and then the Ice. I've gone on the adventure twice, it's not dropping seeds anymore, so I'm unable to make another ice Lilly. I've forced closed and it's still not showing up.😞

stargaze91
05-14-16, 06:13 AM
I can't even buy dire boar traps because they are locked by goal. How can I produce the pelts if I don't get dire boars? I'm now stuck and need Storm 8 to reply to my message. Is anyone else being asked for pelts when they don't get dire boars? Please help me S8

I checked your kingdom and you seem to be at level 32.. So you'll be considered as a high level player..it would be hard for you to get 75 pelts in a few days, since you haven't expanded to the troll pit yet..defeating the troll king triggers troll tribe part 1 quest,and only when you do those goals you'll get dire boars..doing timed quests when you are around level 30 to 40 can be hard, I was at the same stage last year..when you reach higher levels, you'll stock up on resources depending on your game play speed..for now ,I think the options are 1. To gem skip if you have enough gems,and ready to spend them for the dragon 2. Or ,you can let the goal expire if the dragon doesn't seem worth it.. Imo,even if you start the troll tribe quest and buy dire bore traps,it's gonna cost you much more than 450 gems, since boar pelt is not a confirmed drop every time I think ( can someone verify this ?)so skipping would be the better option if you are using gems

jbfps116
05-14-16, 06:18 AM
ok I paid 500 gems for the second dragon stone. still have not heard back about spending 200 gems earlier on the materials for the stone. I expect to get those refunded...

xtina1585
05-14-16, 06:34 AM
What if I have a level 4 tavern? Will that work for a chapter 8 or does it have to be level 3?

aurora171
05-14-16, 06:38 AM
What if I have a level 4 tavern? Will that work for a chapter 8 or does it have to be level 3?

it'll work - I got mine up to level 5 only to find that we only needed a level 3 tavern. But you'll be able to pass chapter 8 on that :)

scotslassuk
05-14-16, 06:39 AM
I am now waiting 17hrs on chapter 9 starting........ My question is this I sent out the advocate requests and they took 21hours to get to my nbrs now I am WAY BEHIND and have this nasty feeling I am going to have done all this hard work and will run out off time?? Surely something is wrong when it's taking that long for requests to get to nbrs? How are we meant to complete timed quests when these obstecles are being put up and delaying us? Also the fact the petals are no longer dropping? what is going on?? it seems there are still glitches and they have not been fixed! i now have this terrible feeling Ive done all this work and am going to run out off time! Plz reasure us that we won't run out off time?? Thank you

roguebee
05-14-16, 06:47 AM

When CS asks for a building to be at a certain level, it means that level or higher.

meme1098
05-14-16, 06:48 AM
I am now waiting 17hrs on chapter 9 starting........ My question is this I sent out the advocate requests and they took 21hours to get to my nbrs now I am WAY BEHIND and have this nasty feeling I am going to have done all this hard work and will run out off time?? Surely something is wrong when it's taking that long for requests to get to nbrs? How are we meant to complete timed quests when these obstecles are being put up and delaying us? Plz reasure us that we won't run out off time?? Thank you

Yes, I wish there was an actual count down clock in the the goal instead of just the day there. Icon says 2 days but inside says 1. I know it's 1 day + 17 hrs & something ... But it would be nice to see a countdown there.

storiadelcastello
05-14-16, 06:55 AM
I am now waiting 17hrs on chapter 9 starting........ My question is this I sent out the advocate requests and they took 21hours to get to my nbrs now I am WAY BEHIND and have this nasty feeling I am going to have done all this hard work and will run out off time?? Surely something is wrong when it's taking that long for requests to get to nbrs? How are we meant to complete timed quests when these obstecles are being put up and delaying us? Plz reasure us that we won't run out off time?? Thank you

If you have to wait for chapter 9 to start it means you're not behind. How many days does it say you have left? If you don't have all the materials needed for chapter 9 and 10 I would recommend getting them. I got my 15 nagas very quickly and had the required material already to go so was done in a few hours. I had to gem ahead for chapter 10 as I am flying to Canada tomorrow and will be without Internet for long periods of time. To al those who send requests I will answer as many as possible before I actually fly and will check again once I arrive at the airport in Toronto. My apologies in advance if I don't get back to you in time.
Good luck with this but I think you should be fine.

kdgulle
05-14-16, 06:56 AM
Yes, I wish there was an actual count down clock in the the goal instead of just the day there. Icon says 2 days but inside says 1. I know it's 1 day + 17 hrs & something ... But it would be nice to see a countdown there.
I'm running into the same issue and was going to post as well. My new chapter starts at 3 am my time. I could set my alarm but that still leaves growing up the dragon. Are we sure how many times it takes? My hope is to get the dragon because that seems to be the reward, this might be the only quest I can't finish all the way through because of a 3 am start time. My chapter 10 starts in 16 hours and 53 min. My egg says 2 days my quest log says 1.

I'm not sure how many neighbors will be up. At that time to get 5 signatures right away.

damiana100
05-14-16, 07:03 AM
Chapter 9 started 9 hours ago and until now I didnt found even one Naga... Is it normal? I really want the dragon and without Nagas I wont get it ������������

Milkybilly
05-14-16, 07:11 AM
I checked your kingdom and you seem to be at level 32.. So you'll be considered as a high level player..it would be hard for you to get 75 pelts in a few days, since you haven't expanded to the troll pit yet..defeating the troll king triggers troll tribe part 1 quest,and only when you do those goals you'll get dire boars..doing timed quests when you are around level 30 to 40 can be hard, I was at the same stage last year..when you reach higher levels, you'll stock up on resources depending on your game play speed..for now ,I think the options are 1. To gem skip if you have enough gems,and ready to spend them for the dragon 2. Or ,you can let the goal expire if the dragon doesn't seem worth it.. Imo,even if you start the troll tribe quest and buy dire bore traps,it's gonna cost you much more than 450 gems, since boar pelt is not a confirmed drop every time I think ( can someone verify this ?)so skipping would be the better option if you are using gems
Thank you for your answer. I have worked so hard on this event and I just feel really *****ed and absolutely gutted. I'm ages away from opening the troll pit. I don't have the coins and wisp lanterns. I'm level 32 because I'm pretty social and get lots of Xp that way. I enjoy visiting other players. Thoroughly miserable now. JUST WANT TO CRY.

muggapug
05-14-16, 07:30 AM
I'm wondering if I use gems to skip getting the last few advocate safety things, will I have to use gems on the next goal because I don't have the full 20 safety items to submit? Does anyone know how many gems skipping that part takes?

storiadelcastello
05-14-16, 07:34 AM
I'm running into the same issue and was going to post as well. My new chapter starts at 3 am my time. I could set my alarm but that still leaves growing up the dragon. Are we sure how many times it takes? My hope is to get the dragon because that seems to be the reward, this might be the only quest I can't finish all the way through because of a 3 am start time. My chapter 10 starts in 16 hours and 53 min. My egg says 2 days my quest log says 1.

I'm not sure how many neighbors will be up. At that time to get 5 signatures right away. is growing the dragon part of the timed event or does the timed event stop when we get the dragon stone?

farmgirl8888
05-14-16, 07:40 AM
I too am curious to know which timer is correct.

kdgulle
05-14-16, 07:42 AM
is growing the dragon part of the timed event or does the timed event stop when we get the dragon stone?

I do not know the answer to that unfortunately.

Valentina520
05-14-16, 07:46 AM
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck on chapter 7 because I'm waiting for more safety advocates. If you're taking on new neighbors and willing to help please add me! I play and gift daily! Valentina520

tuffyjkitten
05-14-16, 07:47 AM

The timers on the icon round up to the next day. So even if there is 1 day and 1 minute left it will still say 2 days. Nasty but true. Go by the timer inside, which is more accurate, since it counts down to the second, or at least it should once it is under 24 hrs left.

Valentina520
05-14-16, 08:15 AM
Thank you to everyone who just came to my rescue!!! What a great community of friends and neighbors. Namaste 🙏🏻

PrincessCupOButter
05-14-16, 08:19 AM

I determine time left by adding the days left in the actual book plus the hours left until the next chapter. For example (see attached photo) I have 1 day, 15 hours and 45 minutes left until the quest expires for me. So once chapter 10 unlocks, I'll have 24 hours to complete it.

ladyknightkeladry
05-14-16, 08:25 AM
Lower level Chapter 9 goals:

9.1 Slay 15 Nagas
9.2 Give 50 Naga Fins
9.3 ????

My 9.3 auto-completed. Might be having something in your inventory--hero's crest?

bozotc19
05-14-16, 08:30 AM
Chapter 9 started 9 hours ago and until now I didnt found even one Naga... Is it normal? I really want the dragon and without Nagas I wont get it ������������

I have the same problem.....Nagas have disappeared right when you need em the most. None since this morning...5 hours. Please fix this!

tuffyjkitten
05-14-16, 08:34 AM
I got 2 Nagas this morning (I'm on chapter 8, slay any 10 monsters) but it took awhile. Haven't seen a dire boar in 2 days, luckily I have the required pelts already. I've harvested about 100 strawberries and nothing!

storiadelcastello
05-14-16, 08:45 AM
I just finished the dragon stone ritual ( didn't automatically end the chapter, closed out and reopened chapter finished) timer went and

the quest went to normal goals NOT TIMED!!!!!,. Choose dragon: I have held of choosing because I didn't have enough fire petals but my

LILLIES ARE DROPPING PETALS AGAIN.

so I can get enough to make the fire dragon. Will wait to choose until I have enough petals and some extra.
Good news that we don't have to complete these steps in the limited time available

PPS. You will need to click on a STABLE before you get to choose the dragon so don't collect if you are near that step

FlowerBurst
05-14-16, 08:45 AM
I am nowhere near being maxed out on orange or blue petals, but when I collect from my fire and ice plants, I receive a message stating that I cannot hold more. :confused:

room27
05-14-16, 08:49 AM
Nagas seem to come to areas where ponds are clustered together in my queendom. I have a favorite spot to park monsters when I don't need them. I put 4 ponds there, next to each other. Every time I touch those ponds ( so far), I get two successive nagas in a row. The, I wait for the ponds to recharge, and go back again. So far, I've got 8 this way for chapter 9, and I can't remember how many for the other chapter that required 20.

katbtodd
05-14-16, 08:51 AM
They are cuting it close...thinking a lot of us if we don't make it ,it's their fault not ours . I have done each chapter and had to wait for the next one any where from 20-24 hours for it to begin each day at 3:00am EST and this is what mine clock says now , the last part looks to be a lot to do ..so not sure if any of us will have enough time ,On these story book events, we seem to have a days window , but not this time

caron7
05-14-16, 08:53 AM
I am nowhere near being maxed out on orange or blue petals, but when I collect from my fire and ice plants, I receive a message stating that I cannot hold more. :confused:. The message is that you are maxed on regular orange and blue petals, not the fire and ice petals. Those stop dropping midway through the goals. It looks like they start dropping fire and ice petals again in chapter 10. You might want to stop collecting from them for now and save your energy for fighting nagas.

lsloman
05-14-16, 08:56 AM
Other than receiving these when battling boars, is there another way to get these? We need 75 for this event. I only have 45 and I do not think I will get to battle 30 boars in one day. Thanks.

nebulousju
05-14-16, 08:59 AM
HELP'!

I'm on chapter 10 goal 3 and I crafted my dragon egg and I collected it, annnnnd.. Nothing! The goal is still here, asking me to complete the dragon stone ritual.. I don't have anymore the possibility to craft the egg. please help :-/ I was so happy to finish this quest and eeeek :-(

PrincessCupOButter
05-14-16, 09:05 AM
They are cuting it close...thinking a lot of us if we don't make it ,it's their fault not ours . I have done each chapter and had to wait for the next one any where from 20-24 hours for it to begin each day at 3:00am EST and this is what mine clock says now , the last part looks to be a lot to do ..so not sure if any of us will have enough time ,On these story book events, we seem to have a days window , but not this time

My memory may be a bit faulty but this looks like every other story book to me. The counters have never been like the community event counters. The only thing in chapter 10 that could cause a problem is the neighbor requests, but the good news is we only need 5! Thankfully, I'm blessed with awesome neighbors. :o
If we have all the materials ready, building the hoard will only take seconds and the stone will need 3 hours to craft.
It starts at 2 am for me, but I feel confident I will make it with time to spare, even without setting an alarm. Fingers crossed for you too!

FlowerBurst
05-14-16, 09:14 AM
. The message is that you are maxed on regular orange and blue petals, not the fire and ice petals. Those stop dropping midway through the goals. It looks like they start dropping fire and ice petals again in chapter 10. You might want to stop collecting from them for now and save your energy for fighting nagas.

Thank you--makes sense now!

ashley224
05-14-16, 09:27 AM
HELP'!

I'm on chapter 10 goal 3 and I crafted my dragon egg and I collected it, annnnnd.. Nothing! The goal is still here, asking me to complete the dragon stone ritual.. I don't have anymore the possibility to craft the egg. please help :-/ I was so happy to finish this quest and eeeek :-(

Try force closing the game and going back in....

SweePea77
05-14-16, 09:36 AM
Nothing is spawing the DB for me! I am at 43 pelts right now.
I am doing the Magic fruit trade, planting strawberries, and Glimmerbulb for later when we need to fight other beasts.
Went through 120 strawberries until now all I got is 2 DB yes 2 :rolleyes:
That not mentioning the cocoa beans, buildings that always trigger them, and sap trees...nothing ...zilch....nada....
At this rate I won't make it...I am afraid:(

I do hope that by fixing the glitches, S8 did not fix the DB to disappear when we need them!
And to think I used to park my troll so that I could harvest my crops without interference ...every 2 crops lol
Every single time we need these beasties, at any event, they....POOF....vanish

I am having the same problems....only 39 pelts....I will never finish at this rate. They are just not spawning!

nebulousju
05-14-16, 09:47 AM
Try force closing the game and going back in....

I forced close 3 or 4 times and then tried to open it without wifi on, it worked. don't know what happened but it's all good now! Crafting the fire dragon, but it was a hard choice

xtinem070672
05-14-16, 09:50 AM
Here are pics of Chapter 9 for Lower Level Players-

NOTE- Part 9.3 auto-completes so there is no pic :)

xtinem070672
05-14-16, 09:57 AM
Here is the story text for Chapter 10-

You have done it, Young Ruler! You have brought back the Fire Lilies and the Ice Lilies, and forged the legendary Mastery Sword. You have proven your knowledge of the proper, safe handling of mystical beasts, and fended off an attack from such creatures. In doing so, you successfully retrieved the fabled Hero's Crest. There is but one thing left to do... It is time, at last, to complete the ritual to reveal the Dragon Stone!

AliceWinter24
05-14-16, 10:02 AM
I haven't gotten a single Naga all day. They showed up pretty often before I reached the goal (Chapter 6). But since I placed and shopped the Naga trap, they never show up anymore.

mymummy789
05-14-16, 10:11 AM
I just finished the dragon stone ritual ( didn't automatically end the chapter, closed out and reopened chapter finished) timer went and

the quest went to normal goals NOT TIMED!!!!!,. Choose dragon: I have held of choosing because I didn't have enough fire petals but my

so I can get enough to make the fire dragon. Will wait to choose until I have enough petals and some extra.
Good news that we don't have to complete these steps in the limited time available

PPS. You will need to click on a STABLE before you get to choose the dragon so don't collect if you are near that step
You have no idea how relieved I am to here the lilies start dropping again!! Thanks for the information .

storiadelcastello
05-14-16, 10:34 AM
HELP'!

That happened to me too. I closed game and the reopened the chapter finished and stone was in inventory

ktorewqas
05-14-16, 10:52 AM
Other than receiving these when battling boars, is there another way to get these? We need 75 for this event. I only have 45 and I do not think I will get to battle 30 boars in one day. Thanks.

Feral land adventure might drop few but it takes 22 hrs.

Cheech257
05-14-16, 10:56 AM
I am having the same problems....only 39 pelts....I will never finish at this rate. They are just not spawning!

I am having same problem. I have 65 pelts and am wondering if I give them will the cost to gem through decrease from 450 to something more manageable? Don't want to give away 65 and still not be able to complete this quest.

katbtodd
05-14-16, 11:11 AM

Thank you very much for this... I was worried about the time,

SweePea77
05-14-16, 11:21 AM
I am having same problem. I have 65 pelts and am wondering if I give them will the cost to gem through decrease from 450 to something more manageable? Don't want to give away 65 and still not be able to complete this quest.

The gem amount does go down, I just can't afford the gems

Cheech257
05-14-16, 11:27 AM
I have also noticed that a lot of the time when I do get a db it only drops boar tusks and no pelt. I just got one from mushrooms but no pelt just tusks. I can't understand what's going on!

cyndora
05-14-16, 11:38 AM
so confused ..... my icon says 2 days till the end of the event.

when i click the icon , it says 1 day ?....

12 hours till chapter 10.

i did everything before the chapters were over, and had to wait till next chapters, which are 2 am for me. only once did i set my alarm , that was last night so i can get a jump on chapter 9.

is there enough time to finish this???? do i have to wake up at 2 am again?

p.s these kind of quest are just plain out horrible.....who ever thought of storybook quests should be put in a raft and .....stay tuned for the next part of that in 17 hours.

tuffyjkitten
05-14-16, 11:43 AM
I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not, but when I'm maxed on water I can't get any Nagas. As soon as I use up some water on something the next click on a pond gives me a Naga. It's happened 3 times in a row so maybe not a coincidence?

Still no dire boars or fangbeasts to be found anywhere.

rst345
05-14-16, 11:44 AM
I have also noticed that a lot of the time when I do get a db it only drops boar tusks and no pelt. I just got one from mushrooms but no pelt just tusks. I can't understand what's going on!

I got pelts & tusks every time after I used my stash of 99 from years of play with no way to use pelts. Check deep, very deep into your storage. In regards to the Nagas I got great numbers from my grouped ponds. I think I have 8 out. Hope this helps. Oh, and thanks for the note about the petals dropping again. I will stop checking until chapter 10 opens. Keep playing, ignore the wacky timer, somehow it always works out.

tuffyjkitten
05-14-16, 11:49 AM
so confused ..... my icon says 2 days till the end of the event.

when i click the icon , it says 1 day ?....

12 hours till chapter 10.

i did everything before the chapters were over, and had to wait till next chapters, which are 2 am for me. only once did i set my alarm , that was last night so i can get a jump on chapter 9.

is there enough time to finish this???? do i have to wake up at 2 am again?

p.s these kind of quest are just plain out horrible.....who ever thought of storybook quests should be put in a raft and .....stay tuned for the next part of that in 17 hours.

Today and tomorrow are your 2 days left. Just because you finished today's tasks doesn't reset that timer. You should have 24 hrs or 1 day to complete the last chapter from when it opens. If you have everything for the Dragons Hoard and have quick responding neighbors then I think you can sleep in a bit. :)

And I agree, these chapter a day quests are horrible. It's bad when everyone's day starts at a different time and then players get stuck waking up early or staying up late to play. I'm lucky to be in the same time zone as S8 right now (and am an hour ahead of them the rest of the year).

kwms58
05-14-16, 11:56 AM
My lilies are not dropping fire petals or ice petals. I only get orange & blue petals. What gives?

storiadelcastello
05-14-16, 12:01 PM
I got pelts & tusks every time after I used my stash of 99 from years of play with no way to use pelts. Check deep, very deep into your storage. In regards to the Nagas I got great numbers from my grouped ponds. I think I have 8 out. Hope this helps. Oh, and thanks for the note about the petals dropping again. I will stop checking until chapter 10 opens. Keep playing, ignore the wacky timer, somehow it always works out.

Petals didn't start falling again until after chapter 10 finished

aurora171
05-14-16, 12:01 PM
I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not, but when I'm maxed on water I can't get any Nagas. As soon as I use up some water on something the next click on a pond gives me a Naga. It's happened 3 times in a row so maybe not a coincidence?

I was struggling with Nagas and maxed on water as well, but read your post and just used some of it ... Nagas started coming again! Thank you!

ekat1985
05-14-16, 12:04 PM
My lilies are not dropping fire petals or ice petals. I only get orange & blue petals. What gives?

Did you pass crafting the chapter where you craft the master sword? if so, they stop dropping fire and ice petals after that goal because you don't need them again.

lexigoodies
05-14-16, 12:14 PM
Using quick collect seems to help with Naga spawn rates.

amanda50
05-14-16, 12:19 PM
Can you please help.im on chapter 6 I need a naga I have searched ponds about 50 times and not 1 naga has spawned so I don't think problem has been solved .this has delayed my quest by half a day now and there is only 5 days left . Thankyou

hawkeye58
05-14-16, 12:20 PM
Something is not right here. I crafted the stone on the last chapter. Collected the stone and it is nowhere to be found. Can't craft another since option is gone and I'm not sure where to turn.

Gordon

meme1098
05-14-16, 12:29 PM
Something is not right here. I crafted the stone on the last chapter. Collected the stone and it is nowhere to be found. Can't craft another since option is gone and I'm not sure where to turn.

Gordon

Have you force closed? That seems to remedy situations where actions are not being counted. :)

Cheech257
05-14-16, 12:36 PM

I decided to go ahead and give the 65 pelts it said I had just to see how many gems it would cost to move forward but to my surprise it completed that goal. So many the counter was just messed up??? Anyway for anyone who still needs pelts try giving what ever number of pelts it says you have and you too might be surprised!

xtinem070672
05-14-16, 12:49 PM
SW, for Lower Level Players info updates check posts #858 for chap 9 goals, #872 for chap 9 pics, and #873 for chap 10 text. Thanks!:D

xtinem070672
05-14-16, 12:54 PM
.....who ever thought of storybook quests should be put in a raft...

LLLOOOOLLLL thank you for this comic relief, I can't tell you how hard I laughed at this idea! Relieved a lot of stress caused by this blasted quest ;)

Shezzowickked
05-14-16, 01:08 PM
I'm still waiting for my chapter 10 to unlock (tomorrow) but i already have the materials in building the dragon's hoard.. Can i build it now? Or should i wait? Thank you

jbfps116
05-14-16, 01:26 PM
you can build it now

kwms58
05-14-16, 02:26 PM
Thanks. I'm waiting for chapter 10 to unlock. I read that I would need them for hatching the egg. Looks like they start dropping again during that part of the challenge. Thanks for helping!

tigarlilyvol
05-14-16, 02:29 PM
Can you please help.im on chapter 6 I need a naga I have searched ponds about 50 times and not 1 naga has spawned so I don't think problem has been solved .this has delayed my quest by half a day now and there is only 5 days left . Thankyou

You have a dire boar in lower right corner, nagas won't come while he is there. **** him off, then try for nagas.

petal2092
05-14-16, 02:50 PM
Where is the Dragon Hoard crafted? I don't have the option to craft it anywhere.

ktorewqas
05-14-16, 03:03 PM
Where is the Dragon Hoard crafted? I don't have the option to craft it anywhere.you buy it in market, featured. It's just a decoration :( so expensive!

petal2092
05-14-16, 03:13 PM
you buy it in market, featured. It's just a decoration :( so expensive!

Thanks! Lol

sheepishjaina
05-14-16, 03:14 PM
Doh. I only realised earlier today that I need ten gold eggs. ****ed my nagas for the day and I've been stalking my poor chickens ever since. Two down, just one to go. Here, chickie, chickie...

3dogsandacat
05-14-16, 04:33 PM
Re: fire & ice event. I collected a bunch of seeds for goal 3 of 3, but I must have started on the Lily's too soon. I am totally stuck there no mater what I do. I have gone on about 5 or 6 more adventures, but no more seeds, I do have one of each flower & 1 of eac seed left.

I did not think to come look here until now, where I notice it says not to start on the flowers until the goal is finished- is there anything you can do to help me. Thank you

I have already made the Lily's & collected from them before I posted that last message. No matter how many more adventures I go on I am only getting glimmer dust & no seeds

Does that mean I will never get to chapter 4?

SpiritWind00
05-14-16, 04:45 PM
I have already made the Lily's & collected from them before I posted that last message. No matter how many more adventures I go on I am only getting glimmer dust & no seeds

Does that mean I will never get to chapter 4?
do you mean you still have goal 3.3 in your book? Do you have 3 seeds in your inventory (mix and match is ok)?? Seeds don't drop all of the time, they are rare.

Please don't duplicate posts..... I'll move these ones into the main thread to stay on topic.

3dogsandacat
05-14-16, 04:46 PM
I already made the 2 Lily's before I realized I was in trouble, I have also collected from them, I still have 2 seeds left, but I am stuck on goal 3 of 3. Because I made the flowers first, the adventure is not dropping any more seeds

Does that mean I will never get past this goal to level 4?

3dogsandacat
05-14-16, 04:50 PM
Yes it still says goal3 of 3 & won't move on, even though I have made the flowers & collected from them

Shut down app, turned off iPad, still says goal 3 of 3

My this post must have disappeared when you replied, so I asked my question again, my apologies

SpiritWind00
05-14-16, 04:52 PM
Yes it still says goal3 of 3 & won't move on, even though I have made the flowers & collected from them

Shut down app, turned off iPad, still says goal 3 of 3

My this post must have disappeared when you replied, so I asked my question again, my apologies
Ok, I understand. You should not have made the lilies till you got to chapter 4. This has caused lots of problems for many players. You have to have 3 seeds in your inventory and then you make the lilies. You'll need to keep adventuring to get more seeds....

KadeeDid
05-14-16, 05:20 PM
Re: Safety Advocates

I was up to date on Goals but have been stuck on Safety Advocates since last night. It says I have 9/20. I have shut down the iPad, force closed, reinstalled the game . . . several times. If I request more, will it cause an issue?

Thanks,
Serendipity

sipland
05-14-16, 05:32 PM
The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!

I've submitted a refund request also and ️sent you a PM with my ticket number. Thanks so much!

shooshemc
05-14-16, 05:36 PM
I defeated all 15 Naga, as required in Chapter 9, and was awarded 53 Naga fins, but I need 70. I have defeated at least another 10 Naga, but I still have only 53 fins. I have uninstalled the game, force rebooted my I-pad and reinstalled the game, but still only have 53 fins. I would suggest the problem is not resolved and I am running out of time. If I turn in a trouble ticket, I will get an answer about 3 days after the finish of the event. While I can use 85 gems and bypass this problem, that hardly seems fair. I am at odds as to what to do. Any suggestions?

Uninstalled and reinstalled a 2nd time and was successful

Seriously700
05-14-16, 05:50 PM
Fire and Ice Event
Prepared by SpiritWind

4. Can I craft 2 dragons? YES! If you have a second forge, you can buy a 2nd Dragon Stone. But once you craft one, you lose the opportunity for the craft, so you'd need to do them both at the same time. Another Dragon egg costs 500 gems.
[/COLOR]
Individual costs (if you want to try and get a second dragon possible with less gems) : Master Hilt is 50 gems to make a second Mastery Sword |The Safety Certification is 100 gems |

Can someone clarify this? My understanding after reading thru all the posts, is that there is no way to get a 2nd dragon with less gems, despite what's posted in post 2. Is that the case? Based on the above, I already spent 50 gems to be able to make a second sword but it seems like that won't matter and I'd need to spend 500 gems to craft a 2nd dragon.

ktorewqas
05-14-16, 06:01 PM
Can someone clarify this? My understanding after reading thru all the posts, is that there is no way to get a 2nd dragon with less gems, despite what's posted in post 2. Is that the case? Based on the above, I already spent 50 gems to be able to make a second sword but it seems like that won't matter and I'd need to spend 500 gems to craft a 2nd dragon.we do not get the dragon ston by crafting. We get it as reward for completing the event so only choice to get second dragon is to buy another stone at price of 500 gems. You could email s8 to see if they could refund you 50 gems.

derekpizzaking
05-14-16, 06:05 PM
Using quick collect seems to help with Naga spawn rates.

What is quick collect if you don't mind my asking?

transberry
05-14-16, 06:34 PM
Days behind, first time I'm ever behind

Paid 50 gems to make second sword

Gems and sword both gone

SpiritWind00
05-14-16, 06:45 PM
Can someone clarify this? My understanding after reading thru all the posts, is that there is no way to get a 2nd dragon with less gems, despite what's posted in post 2. Is that the case? Based on the above, I already spent 50 gems to be able to make a second sword but it seems like that won't matter and I'd need to spend 500 gems to craft a 2nd dragon.

I added this info as some players were asking whether they could get a dragon cheaper if possible. I think you're right that it's not possible as the stone comes from completing the event and you can only complete it once. If you buy another stone with gems you could craft a second dragon and that's possibly the only way.

SpiritWind00
05-14-16, 06:47 PM
Days behind, first time I'm ever behind

Paid 50 gems to make second sword

Gems and sword both gone

Do a reinstall / force close till it registers. let us know how you get on.

SpiritWind00
05-14-16, 06:49 PM
What is quick collect if you don't mind my asking?

From post 5 in the Hub.
7. Can I collect items quickly / automatically?
Yes, there are a couple of ways to collect automatically: Click all items to be collected, then
i) click on the "Menu/Social" then close the "Social" page. Items are placed in your inventory right away! Or
ii) Pull down the notification bar then push up your notification bar it will also automatically collect everything you had clicked. (iOS) or
iii) Double click the home screen and then go back into your game via the thumbnail (iOS)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1164564&viewfull=1#post1164564

jayjuice333
05-14-16, 06:56 PM
I'm still trying for a coral reef to complete the set. I must have ****ed 80+ Naga, but no luck yet.

When do Naga stop spawning?

iamvan2
05-14-16, 07:49 PM
After battling well over 100 Nagas I finally collected a coral ridge; but still no reef. I fervently hope I collect a reef to go along with my ridge and 10 clusters.

njkcck6
05-14-16, 08:32 PM
How do I get the two stones. I have used the 150 gems like it said, but received only one.

riverly
05-14-16, 08:45 PM
Got my collection of all 3 coral. Yay. Has anyone confirmed what the fire dragon and the ice dragon drops are? Are they usual dragon drops? Scales, energy, swords etc.

SpiritWind00
05-14-16, 10:05 PM
How do I get the two stones. I have used the 150 gems like it said, but received only one.

Please refer to post 1 in this thread. You cannot use gems on individual items to get a second dragon. That was posted in the last 24 hours and post 2 updated accordingly.

A second dragon requires a second stone which can only be bought with gems. Please contact Pika in regards to your gem use.

derekpizzaking
05-14-16, 11:30 PM
Thanks so much for the information on quick collect. Now if there was only a trick on getting a Naga to give me a coral reef. :D

derekpizzaking
05-14-16, 11:45 PM
Thanks so much for the information on quick collect. Now if there was only a trick on getting a Naga to give me a coral reef. :D

Unbelievable, I just got the coral reef for defeating a Naga as soon as I posted and went back to my game. I must have defeated over 100 of these bad boys. I'm plum tickled I finally got it, it was the only one I was missing. The coral decorations are beautiful!!!

crystalfire2000
05-15-16, 12:01 AM
I've looked but can't find, do both dragons drop the same thing? I saw info on Fire but not Ice. Thanks!

jennshrp
05-15-16, 12:10 AM
I got the most boars from just strawberries. Some from cocoa & I also read that jewelers, reg mines & deep mines also do it. But my best luck was the strawberries. I got a boar every 5-10 that I harvested. Good luck!

DrP4ever
05-15-16, 12:38 AM
I can't get into my game. Didn't get all my Nagas yesterday and can't sleep so thought I would try for some more but can't get in. Tried my other storm8 games and no luck either. Sad, sad, sad.

missmeow21
05-15-16, 12:42 AM
I'm confused by the game time left. The image with the egg says 2 days but the little box when clicked says 1 day. I don't think I will be able to complete as I can't ask for my neighbours for step 10 as I already asked them for part 8 help��

ladyknightkeladry
05-15-16, 12:44 AM
Lower level for Chapter 10 is the same as for upper levels.

Chapter 10:
10.1 Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)
10.2 Build the Dragon's Hoard Cost: 500 coin. Build: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 20 shell armor (from Naga) and 10 golden eggs
10.3 Complete the Dragon Stone Ritual (The stone is almost ours!).

xtinem070672
05-15-16, 12:47 AM
Ok so I have one dragon stone cooking in the magic forge. I have the option to cook another in my second forge. Will the second dragon stone in the second forge get me a second egg? If not, where do I buy the second egg?? Help! It's 4am and I'm confused! :p

AinoDK
05-15-16, 12:53 AM
I am on chapter 10, waiting to craft my dragon stone, but lilllies are still not dropping petals. Read they would start again when chapter 10 started, but maybe it's not until after it's completed and I can craft the dragons?

I actually do have 30 of each, I'm just greedy �� Also, when do the adventure disappear? Want more seeds.

I have ****ed 150+ nagas, have tons of seaweed, fins etc., and managed to get 5 clusters and 2 ridges, but just can't get a reef! When do nagas disappear?

Holding off on starting crafting the dragon stone as long as possible. Boy, when did I become such a hoarder?!! ��

federerGOAT
05-15-16, 12:54 AM
Ok so I have one dragon stone cooking in the magic forge. I have the option to cook another in my second forge. Will the second dragon stone in the second forge get me a second egg? If not, where do I buy the second egg?? Help! It's 4am and I'm confused! :p

From my understanding you cannot craft a second egg, so don't waste your gems trying.
The only way to get a second dragon is by purchasing a second egg during the hatching phase, which occurs after you have successfully completed the stoybook.
The second egg costs 500 gems.

crystalfire2000
05-15-16, 12:57 AM
I cannot find where you spend the 500 gems. In my magic forge, it appears I can buy the sword for 100 gems and the safety certificate for 100 gems and simply craft the dragon stone?

xtinem070672
05-15-16, 12:59 AM
From my understanding you cannot craft a second egg, so don't waste your gems trying.
The only way to get a second dragon is by purchasing a second egg during the hatching phase, which occurs after you have successfully completed the stoybook.
The second egg costs 500 gems.

Ah, ok, the hatching phase is when I can buy the second egg. The stone isn't the egg. My sleepy brain thanks you for clearing that up!:)

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 01:03 AM
I cannot find where you spend the 500 gems. In my magic forge, it appears I can buy the sword for 100 gems and the safety certificate for 100 gems and simply craft the dragon stone?

You are crafting a ritual, not a dragon egg. Do not spend gems on a second ritual. The 500 gems comes next after 10.3 is finished.

And.... Lilies are NOT dropping now I'm in chapter 10, so perhaps the answer is that they drop once you've finished the event and get the stone to craft the dragon .... [inserts groan!] :)

crystalfire2000
05-15-16, 01:12 AM
didn't mean to post and couldn't figure out how to delete. Time to sleep!

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 01:16 AM
:) I guess we will know exactly what's going on in a few hours once the ritual is complete. yes, we are all in together! Right, I'm off to finish dinner, so I'll be back later.... Ooh, so close to the finish line!

And.... Did you guys notice that the timer is now displaying time in hours as we suspected would happen. :) so at least we know it's not broken.

tabskingdom
05-15-16, 02:18 AM
Will the naga and its drops be available and still spawning after I finish the event?

Squidlish
05-15-16, 02:21 AM
Hi SW -- i did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
I didn't receive my stone! The Chapter still shows that step incomplete, but the craft is now gone from my forge...
Can you help?

(I should really learn better than do these things early in this game. It always causes glitches!)

germander10
05-15-16, 02:30 AM
I'm confused by the game time left. The image with the egg says 2 days but the little box when clicked says 1 day. I don't think I will be able to complete as I can't ask for my neighbours for step 10 as I already asked them for part 8 help��

You can ask the same neighbours for help to complete Chapter 10. I did, and it worked.

Squidlish
05-15-16, 02:35 AM
Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone. :)

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!

Hi Pika-I am not sure I am messaging properly about this issue, so re-posting to you as well as I am now worried the event will end before this gets fixed.
**I am missing my Dragon Stone! I did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
I didn't receive my stone! The Chapter still shows that step incomplete, but the craft is now gone from my forge...
Can you help?

(I should really learn better than do these things early in this game. It always causes glitches!)

Sandybellee
05-15-16, 02:48 AM
I've looked but can't find, do both dragons drop the same thing? I saw info on Fire but not Ice. Thanks!

What does the fire dragon drop? Where did you find the info?

its buried in this thread somewhere! :) I think ShibuyaCloth also posted... SW.

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 03:01 AM
Hi SW -- i did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
Can you help?

Hey Squiddie, did you force close? I'll finish this goal in about 30 mins. Reinstalls are more helpful for display issues. A PM to Pika is the quickest way for issues to be sent. :) I'll make a report if it looks like more of us get caught out...

ecxtasy
05-15-16, 03:03 AM
Here are pics of Chapter 9 for Lower Level Players-

NOTE- Part 9.3 auto-completes so there is no pic :)

Hi did you ever see nag as before chapter 9? I haven't seen 1 at all despite always checking my ponds.

I doubt I will finish this event since I only have 12 fur and 30 are needed any help with that is welcomed!

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 03:09 AM
Hi did you ever see nag as before chapter 9? I haven't seen 1 at all despite always checking my ponds.

I doubt I will finish this event since I only have 12 fur and 30 are needed any help with that is welcomed!

Once the goal triggers them to spawn, they stay till at least chapter 10. Make sure you've no other monster on your board. Turn on your music to double check. Also, use the Quick Collection Method which means collect from a few ponds and wells at the same time as that always works. Here's my shortcut definition:

‼️collect fast: multi click what you want to collect. click social icon, then exit. Better chance of drops‼️

dragoniakingdom
05-15-16, 03:39 AM
Hi Pika-I am not sure I am messaging properly about this issue, so re-posting to you as well as I am now worried the event will end before this gets fixed.
**I am missing my Dragon Stone! I did the craft before Ch 10 started... but didn't actually collect until i got to part 3 of Chapter 10...
Can you help?

The same thing just happened to me. Force closing my iPad & going back into the game WORKED!

I am now waiting for the egg to *hatch*. Hopefully this will also work for you.

aurora171
05-15-16, 03:46 AM
The same thing just happened to me. Force closing my iPad & going back into the game WORKED!

I am now waiting for the egg to *hatch*. Hopefully this will also work for you.

Also just had this happen and forced closed and it worked! Thank heavens for this forum, so much helpful advice when you're stuck on something!!

DocZLA
05-15-16, 03:59 AM
Hi All, I need help and fast as my timer is less than 24 hours and I will spend most of my day on airplane!!! �� The problem is that I purchased my dragon hoard and found that as a lower level player we have the same requirement of 10 golden eggs! Yikes! I only have 2 and my chickens have turned into the plain old egg producing kind- not a single gold egg drop in site! What can I do but spend the 80 gems? Any ideas?
The other issue is that when I finished Ch 9 I had over 20 pieces of the shell armor. I noted the battle where that 20th one was collected. Problem is, only 18 are showing in my inventory now! Where did the other 2 go? I'm not getting anymore Nagas to battle! I've forced closed with no resolution in the problem. Any help would be appreciated. I wish I could say I have enjoyed this but I have found the requirements were so difficult that they were more stressful than fun. Much different than the story chapter games in Fantasy Forest that I have played for the last 2 years. Maybe with time it will get easier and be fun. Good luck to all! And thank you in advance for any help!
-DocZLA Level 26 (as of today)

jayjuice333
05-15-16, 04:13 AM
I don't know about others, but I haven't had a single Naga since ch 10 began.
Guess I'm not getting the coral reef after all.

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 04:22 AM
please read new post #2 for all info on crafting the dragon and chapter 10! ;)

I have written troubleshooting info in this post as well.

I can't stress enough how important it is to read the new post 2. It's nearly time for my day to end, so please, keep referring players to post 2 for chapter 10 and what happens next if there are any issues that are posted.

Most importantly, force close your game as the event doesn't seem to end by itself without some intervention!

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Once you've collected the Ritual, Naga's stop spawning. Lilies start though as soon as you choose your dragon and while its crafting.

Good luck friends!

jayjuice333
05-15-16, 04:30 AM
I don't know about others, but I haven't had a single Naga since ch 10 began.
Guess I'm not getting the coral reef after all.

I take that back... Finally got a Naga again. It was just a dry spell.

crystalfire2000
05-15-16, 04:38 AM
What does the fire dragon drop? Where did you find the info?

its buried in this thread somewhere! :) I think ShibuyaCloth also posted... SW.

Found it under Post 33, pictures of goal items. They both drop coins, dragon scales and energy.

jbfps116
05-15-16, 04:39 AM
I'm assuming after the event players like me who spent gems trying to craft a second Egg will be refunded our gems? I haven't heard anything new about that yet

crystalfire2000
05-15-16, 04:40 AM
Found it

Found it under Post 33, pictures of goal items. They both drop coins, dragon scales and energy.

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 04:42 AM
I'm assuming after the event players like me who spent gems trying to craft a second Egg will be refunded our gems? I haven't heard anything new about that yet

Please see Pika's post about this in Post 1 of this thread.....

ShibuyaCloth
05-15-16, 04:44 AM

This was just an assumption, I took the dragon template to build the new dragon cards. In 24 hours you will know, or someone will post here the real results.

mamalovesson
05-15-16, 04:51 AM
I had the dragon stone crafted and collected however there is no where can be seen. What went wrong!

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 04:55 AM
I had the dragon stone crafted and collected however there is no where can be seen. What went wrong!

Read my post on the previous page.... ;)

HappyHeartBakery
05-15-16, 05:06 AM
Help - need 11 more furs for chapter 8. Fange east drop rate very low.
Don't think I can finish this with time left. Really wanted a cute dragon. Disappointing to get this far & not finish:(

SpiritWind00
05-15-16, 05:11 AM
Help - need 11 more furs for chapter 8. Fange east drop rate very low.
Don't think I can finish this with time left. Really wanted a cute dragon. Disappointing to get this far & not finish:(
Do you have any of these items? Extract from the Inventory Guide:
Fur
Found: skunkupine, fangbeast, Ivy's hut, manticore, Pepe, Pepe's house, gift from neighbours (expired), Reindeer Stable, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Poinsettia Manticore (Baron's tent), Elf Skunkupine (Baron's tent)

plby
05-15-16, 05:18 AM
Anyone knows when the Nagas stop appearing? I've the the dragon stone craft completed but haven't collected in case they disappear. Really want to keep them around as long as possible :)

nessa005
05-15-16, 05:19 AM
I've just finished chapter 9. #10 starts in 18 hours. The egg timer says 2 days but the other one says 1 day. Which one is correct? Do you think I'll have time to finish or should I think about using ( horrors! ) gems to get there faster?

Answer here!: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35883-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Castle-Story&p=1295021&viewfull=1#post1295021 ;) SW

HappyHeartBakery
05-15-16, 05:24 AM
Fur
Found: skunkupine, fangbeast, Ivy's hut, manticore, Pepe, Pepe's house, gift from neighbours (expired), Reindeer Stable, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Poinsettia Manticore (Baron's tent), Elf Skunkupine (Baron's tent)

The only one I have is Ivys hut.
I couldn't find in the hub where the best places to find the skunkpines & fangbeasts. I've been collecting from my animals, but my fur drop rate is horrible. I need 9 more now

plby
05-15-16, 05:27 AM
The only one I have is Ivys hut.
I couldn't find in the hub where the best places to find the skunkpines & fangbeasts. I've been collecting from my animals, but my fur drop rate is horrible. I need 9 more now

Grow corn or tomatoes for skunks and strawberries for fangbeasts. Takes a lot of energy but it's the easiest way to get them.

Or collect from chickens and cows... They're good too. ;) SW

lambbunny4
05-15-16, 05:39 AM
I'm finally crafting the egg with only 18 hours to go! No petals are dropping yet and I have 0 of each in inventory O.O. Fingers crossed they start dropping after the egg is crafted....

Thank you to all who contributed information about this quest. If it wasn't for you, and my neighbors, I would not have gotten as far as I have. It's such a great community, especially with Spiritwind at the helm. Good luck to all the players trying to make their way through the quest!

oceans_of_time
05-15-16, 05:42 AM
Ugh! I'm stuck on signatures. Only 1 and I've forced closed.

lambbunny4
05-15-16, 05:51 AM
Ugh! I'm stuck on signatures. Only 1 and I've forced closed.

Feel free to invite me and send me the signature request. I'm in-game so I'll send it as soon as I get it.

WhisperSlowly
05-15-16, 05:57 AM
Just in case anyone wants a sense of what the dragons look like once your kingdom (aging them up took forever, phew!).

Haven't hit collection time yet, so not sure what the drops are. Also, they're positioned slightly ahead of previous dragons, so they look a bit awkward if you want to stick them all together (they don't line up).

katbtodd
05-15-16, 05:57 AM
Anyone knows when the Nagas stop appearing? I've the the dragon stone craft completed but haven't collected in case they disappear. Really want to keep them around as long as possible :)

I haven't seen him since and I have tried twice and still nothing

HappyHeartBakery
05-15-16, 06:07 AM
Grow corn or tomatoes for skunks and strawberries for fangbeasts. Takes a lot of energy but it's the easiest way to get them.

Or collect from chickens and cows... They're good too. ;) SW

Thanks - I'll see what I can do & keep trying. With my schedule today & the event timing out, I don't have much hope to finish but who knows

plby
05-15-16, 06:08 AM
I haven't seen him since and I have tried twice and still nothing

Thanks, guess I'll put off collecting the craft as long as possible. Really like the Naga, he's cute :) (and the coral is pretty)

happp123
05-15-16, 06:24 AM
Fire and Ice Event | Goals for lower levelled players

Big thanks to xtinem070672 for helping me with this information.

1.1 collect from 2 marketplaces (skip 50 gems)
1.2 collect from 5 cottages (skip 50 gems)
1.3 collect from 5 farmhouses (skip 25 gems)

2.1 Search the Library (skip 10 gems)
2.2 Find the Tome of Ancients
2.3 Read the Tome of Ancients 0/1 (what does it say) READ

3.1 Meet with Old Thomas 0/1 (skip 10 gems)
3.2 Search the Elder Cave 0/1 SEARCH
3.3 Collect 3 Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds 0/3 GO

4.1 Grow a Fire Lily
4.2 Grow an Ice Lily
4.3 Collect 5 Fire or Ice Lily Petals (skip 50 gems)
Tip- If you grow both Lilies at the same time in two potion shops make sure to collect the Fire Lily first!

5.1 Have 25 Fire Petals (previously collected count)
5.2 Have 25 Ice Petals (ditto)
5.3 Forge the Mastery Sword (Magic Forge)

6.1 Defeat 1 Naga (check water, mermaid ponds)
6.1 goal reward 1 Naga trap.
6.2 Chop a Naga trap (check your inventory)
6.3 Slay 15 Naga's

7.1 Visit 10 kingdoms
7.2 Receive 10 safety advocates (who will vouch for you)
7.3 Present the warrants

8.1 Defeat 5 monsters
8.2 Give 30 fur
8.3 Celebrate at 1 level 3 tavern

9.1 Slay 15 Nagas
9.2 Give 50 Naga Fins
9.3 We are assuming this goal is to have 1 hero's crest (which makes sense given the goal auto completes).

10.1 Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)
10.2 Build the Dragon's Hoard Cost: 500 coin. Build: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 20 shell armor (from Naga) and 10 golden eggs
10.3 Complete the Dragon Stone Ritual (The stone is almost ours!).

PLEASE NOTE THAT GOAL 10.3 IS TO CRAFT A RITUAL, NOT TO GET A STONE FOR A SECOND DRAGON. DO NOT SPEND GEMS ON THIS. YOU WILL NOT GET A DRAGON STONE TO CRAFT A SECOND DRAGON.

What if I skipped? I didn't know I couldn't skip with gems? What next?

Liloze
05-15-16, 06:33 AM
Fur
Fang Beast trap as well :)

Liloze
05-15-16, 06:40 AM
30942What is the time to consider in this event ?
The time on the Icon saying 2 days?

or the time inside saying 1 day?

Please if anyone from S8 or SW can shed light on this matter! I do not want to wait the required 17 hours to find out that the event is over and I am without at least one Dragon!

plby
05-15-16, 06:56 AM
The timer on the icon 'catches up' with the one inside when it starts to count down the last 22 hours

katbtodd
05-15-16, 06:56 AM
Thanks, guess I'll put off collecting the craft as long as possible. Really like the Naga, he's cute :) (and the coral is pretty)

I feel I was pretty Lucky with the coral

plby
05-15-16, 07:02 AM
I feel I was pretty Lucky with the coral

Nice collection! I do have a few as well, but I'm being greedy and want more, especially the ridge and reef :)

mymummy789
05-15-16, 07:06 AM

I think they stop as soon as chapter 10 has completed. My fire dragon is in the forge and I went round my 20 ponds but not a naga to be seen now :( Slightly gutted that I never got the coral reef.

nickiz09
05-15-16, 07:14 AM
Anyone else craft the dragon and when it got to the certain goal I collected the crafted dragon and it just disappear?? I have no dragon in my inventory and the chapter ten goal is still there! Ugh

sweerfarmer
05-15-16, 07:23 AM
I have crafted the stone but after collecting it, nothin happened, it is not in my inventory, no option to craft dragon and the last part of the goal is still there, what to do now?

Dutchie27
05-15-16, 07:25 AM
I have crafted the stone but after collecting it, nothin happened, it is not in my inventory, no option to craft dragon and the last part of the goal is still there, what to do now?

Close your game and open again
Then go to the Magic Forge, you can craft your dragon.

sweerfarmer
05-15-16, 07:30 AM
Thanks, i did force close n now it's good, thanks a lot everyone especially spiritwood, thumbsup to all of u, happy gaming.

sircatalot
05-15-16, 07:33 AM
So worried....down to the wire...ch 10 will open at 2am...will only have a few hours...what are the odds my neighbors will actually be awake to send the signatures? Yikes!

BriarAvenue
05-15-16, 07:33 AM
Force closed and restart. Then the quest will come to an end.
Old Thomas will show. Will need one visit to the stable to get Thurston.
Then go to craft your choice of dragon in the forge.
If you don't have sufficient petal of ice or fire, you can now harvest them to complete the goal.

tuffyjkitten
05-15-16, 07:36 AM
So worried....down to the wire...ch 10 will open at 2am...will only have a few hours...what are the odds my neighbors will actually be awake to send the signatures? Yikes!

You have a full day once chapter 10 opens.

Jennerwein1
05-15-16, 07:37 AM
I finished Day9 and Naga is still appearing. Trying for more coral reef decorations.

PrincessCupOButter
05-15-16, 07:43 AM

My chapter 10 opened at 2 am this morning. I did not set an alarm and did not log on until 8 am. I now have 1 hour and 45 minutes before the stone ritual is complete and still have 17+ hours on the timer. The five requests come back quick if you send to active neighbors (I sent to those I had requests FROM when I logged in, as they were obviously awake and playing) If you have all the materials ready for the dragon hoard, it takes less than 10 seconds to build.
From start to finish chapter 10 will have taken me just over 3 1/2 hours to complete. And we are given 24 hours to finish it.
(So even if your neighbors aren't up at 2 am, it still moves fast after the requests arrive.)

***keep in mind, just as we've had to do on almost every step of this quest, you will almost certainly have to force close the app in order to get the signatures to register.

PrincessCupOButter
05-15-16, 07:53 AM
30942What is the time to consider in this event ?
The time on the Icon saying 2 days?

or the time inside saying 1 day?

Please if anyone from S8 or SW can shed light on this matter! I do not want to wait the required 17 hours to find out that the event is over and I am without at least one Dragon!

According to your photos, you have one day and a little over 17 hours left until the quest ends. At least that's how it worked for me. I started on the day it was released and now I have 17 hours left.
Once a new chapter opens, you have 24 hours to complete it. The timer on the icon is always rounded up. That's why it says 2 days instead of 1 day 17 hours.

Did you wait a day before starting the quest? From my understanding, as long as you have to wait between chapters, you are not behind. If you were, chapter 10 would have unlocked immediately after completing chapter 9.

This type of confusion is why I personally hate the storybook format. I don't mind timed events, if they'd let us move ahead at our own pace. :mad:

missmelodiewhite
05-15-16, 08:00 AM
So I have emailed for a refund & I have PM'd Pika regarding the dragon stone ritual.
It cost me 200 gems to buy a 2nd dragon stone ritual which I did thinking (like so many others) that I was buying the 2nd egg.

I've completed this event and I have the option to buy the 2nd dragon egg in my forge for 500 gems. I had planned to buy a 2nd one all along but if I don't get my 200 gems back, I most certainly will NOT be buying anything else from S8.
I am a long time player. Robbed many times by evil gem traps and I never complain.... So I'm hoping this issue is resolved for me. I am sure the admins are very busy so I'm trying to be patient but ... This is super annoying to me. Lol

kdgulle
05-15-16, 08:01 AM
I'm done and the Nagas have disappeared.:( I would hope storm 8 would bring them back. I really liked them. I had to **** my pet naga to **** 5 beasts. :(

mscptmal
05-15-16, 08:15 AM
I had to use up all my golden eggs on other quests not long before this one became available, and have been having a hard time finding any the past 10 days... so either I have to use up my gems or give up on the quest at the last step :( super frustrating...

magicgirl84
05-15-16, 08:20 AM
Ok so placed my dragon hoard but I've only got 18 shell armour, I've collected 3 times from all my ponds and no naga, not a single one!! Anyone else had this problem? I dont know how long to wait before spending the gems. Don't want to miss out on finishing this in time!

Liloze
05-15-16, 08:28 AM
According to your photos, you have one day and a little over 17 hours left until the quest ends. At least that's how it worked for me. I started on the day it was released and now I have 17 hours left.
Once a new chapter opens, you have 24 hours to complete it. The timer on the icon is always rounded up. That's why it says 2 days instead of 1 day 17 hours.

Did you wait a day before starting the quest? From my understanding, as long as you have to wait between chapters, you are not behind. If you were, chapter 10 would have unlocked immediately after completing chapter 9.

This type of confusion is why I personally hate the storybook format. I don't mind timed events, if they'd let us move ahead at our own pace. :mad:

Thank Princess :)
I did start the first day, so I gather I had a whole day, but I was restless and sped up :o
I too don't mind the timed events except the likes of this one :rolleyes:

Now my question is, if I pay 100 gems for Mastery Sword and the Reward, do I get another Egg or what ?

Never mind just read the post of Missmelodiewhite, :(

ktorewqas
05-15-16, 08:31 AM
Thank Princess :)
I did start the first day, so I gather I had a whole day, but I was restless and sped up :o

Now my question is, if I pay 100 gems for Mastery Sword and the Reward, do I get another Egg or what ?no, the egg is a reward by finishing the event only. So one has to spend 500 gems to buy another egg :(

Liloze
05-15-16, 08:39 AM
no, the egg is a reward by finishing the event only. So one has to spend 500 gems to buy another egg :(
Yep thanks for the answer.
When do the Ice/fire lilies start giving petals?

VersaceMorrow
05-15-16, 08:44 AM
Ok so placed my dragon hoard but I've only got 18 shell armour, I've collected 3 times from all my ponds and no naga, not a single one!! Anyone else had this problem? I dont know how long to wait before spending the gems. Don't want to miss out on finishing this in time!

I was short by 1 shell armor.... my problem wasn't finding nagas, but after ****ing them not getting shell armor. I think it took like 4-5 nagas before one finally dropped.

Brigadere_General
05-15-16, 08:49 AM
Can you help?

Close your game and from the iOS screen - reopen CastleStory and it immediately said "you did it" or completed or other positive phrase. Then the chapter continued. This happened to me too.