PDA

View Full Version : Boosted Breeding Weekend May 6 2016

D_Raho
05-06-16, 10:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GPaf7Ur.jpg

Yay!

And with the Breeding Roost only costing 50 Gold right now I have to activate it. Maybe even buy a new nest.

amerirish
05-06-16, 11:45 AM
Dang, I just put a pair in the den trying for Deep Sea. Must have missed this by moments :(

freshfunin2008
05-06-16, 11:47 AM
Still trying for Valiant and prime eternal / external what ever what ever............... still no luck. Lets see if boosting helps me out

belarica
05-06-16, 12:16 PM
First boosted breed.. Coral!!! :rolleyes:

meoconlunar
05-06-16, 12:17 PM
sunrise, and coral = = !

9krm
05-06-16, 07:11 PM

Same!

freshfunin2008
05-06-16, 09:07 PM
20 and 25 hour timer on my first 2 and I am sure they are nothing good

Grizzy91810
05-06-16, 09:42 PM
I put magic and lord of light on the den with boosted breeding and got a 31 hour incubation time. Imm getting a moon Dragon, yay!

blackeneddove
05-06-16, 10:00 PM
My breeding isn't boosted. This has happened to me the last 3 times (maybe 4) that my island misses the first day completely. :(

I sent an email to S8, but it won't matter unless they can give me an extra day to cover the one I missed today. Has this happen to anyone else or am I the only one? This has seriously happened the last 3 or 4 times they have had boosted breeding. Mine is still 12 gold and usually is until late the next day after everyone else has already started. *super sad face*

Hepatu
05-06-16, 10:37 PM
I put magic and lord of light on the den with boosted breeding and got a 31 hour incubation time. Imm getting a moon Dragon, yay!

Grts. That's the one I need the most.
I just bought the 2nd den and tri your combo and got 17 hrs. Crossing my fingers for a deep sea ☺

belbar22
05-07-16, 12:27 AM
My breeding isn't boosted in either of my accounts.

D_Raho
05-07-16, 12:28 AM
My breeding isn't boosted. This has happened to me the last 3 times (maybe 4) that my island misses the first day completely. :(

I sent an email to S8, but it won't matter unless they can give me an extra day to cover the one I missed today. Has this happen to anyone else or am I the only one? This has seriously happened the last 3 or 4 times they have had boosted breeding. Mine is still 12 gold and usually is until late the next day after everyone else has already started. *super sad face*
I haven't had that happen, but that really sucks. I understand glitches happen, but that is just too unfair. If I were S8 I would gift you 50 Gold to make up for it, since I know they won't specifically extend the Boosted weekend another day for just you. But 50 Gold would compensate you enough that you could use that Gold for a few boosts if you wanted. Little things like that matter to the customers and breeds a better relationship.

meoconlunar
05-07-16, 02:55 AM
1. Sunrise
2. Coral
3. Mist
4, Mist

Happy free boost breeding ~

belarica
05-07-16, 07:15 AM
I got celestial with a boosted breed. I already have one :confused:

Hawk1
05-07-16, 08:44 AM
Coral and Penumbra oh joy :(. Boosted breeding has never done a thing for me, hope it works for others.

chitown25
05-07-16, 09:11 AM
Storm, Iridescent, and Celestial..my 4th one of each :confused:

lnztrekfan
05-07-16, 09:31 AM

Bwahahaha! This made me for real laugh out loud! And then guess what my first one was! Yep coral!! :) Put Night and Magic on for Deep Sea got Coral, Peneumbra, Coral,Wizard and then Deep Sea!! (Speeded up til I got her on)

Huge Congrats!! I so want a moon dragon! :)

JetteG
05-07-16, 01:28 PM
Crusader and vertue: 1st try=love dragon
2nd try= kitsune
I always wanted that one-I am so happy
Now I am trying diamond and thunderstorm for any
Super rare or diamond.
Happy breeding

blackeneddove
05-07-16, 03:56 PM
I haven't had that happen, but that really sucks. I understand glitches happen, but that is just too unfair. If I were S8 I would gift you 50 Gold to make up for it, since I know they won't specifically extend the Boosted weekend another day for just you. But 50 Gold would compensate you enough that you could use that Gold for a few boosts if you wanted. Little things like that matter to the customers and breeds a better relationship.

Thanks D_Raho. Just anyone responding to me means a lot. I hate being ignored ^_^;

My boosted breeding works now, but it is as it has been the last few (3-4) times. The 1st day it didn't work & still cost gold. It would be nice if I could figure out why that happens to me. Seems that the boost started working after midnight or probably 12:30am my time (central standard time). So it is literally for the weekend ONLY, whereas for everyone else theirs started Friday, which makes sense because that's when the pop-up starts. (Those are usually 12:30pm for me) So, I always start 12 hours later than everyone else.

I know they wouldn't give me gold, lol, but that would be a nice incentive to keep a customer happy if they can't fix my game. :(

I hope everyone has had luck with boosting! I've only gotten one try in so far, and nothing new at the moment.

zenkitty99
05-07-16, 04:40 PM
I've been trying to breed Deep Sea, and have gotten 4 Corals in a row! So much for boosted breeding! :mad: At least at 10 hours they aren't a long fail, but I am so sick of them already...

sleepygs
05-07-16, 09:41 PM
I'm part of the "under level 100" crowd and still looking for a ton of the quest dragons, so I decided to try for Holographic with the boosted breeding because I figured it was "protection from island dragon"... So...
Winter Rose (yeah!)
Gemstone (also didn't have)
Island (Grrrr!)

LOL oh well, that's the game. I'm pretty sure I used up all my luck accidentally breeding a Starry Night when trying to get the Cherry Blossom! So, while I'm super excited about that, I still hate island dragons (coral is not far behind!)

kimandamelia
05-07-16, 10:28 PM
Boosted Breeding is the worst! Got Fuzzy, Genie, and Pegasus. Ugh.

groovyedwin
05-08-16, 12:03 AM
Prior to boosted breeding weekend my last 13 were 2 forest, 5 dino and 6 pterodactyl.

During booster breeding weekend so far were 1 fire and 5 lunar ram.

Getting old with repeating results over and over again.

Luck6667
05-08-16, 04:41 PM
May I ask when does the breeding roost end its 50 gold sale? I just click the roost and see it costs 100gold for me!! And I just had 50gold at that moment, and I clicked the "activate " button, it actually activated again!! But I see my gold become negative amount!! WTH! It is now -50 gold for me! I also can't collect coins in my habitat now due to this issue! So weird! Someone please help me

DeeDe99
05-08-16, 05:01 PM
Water dragons by the score here. Plus a Penumbra, of course. When I was a newer player boosted breed actually did boost. These days I get about 97% commons.

1969venus
05-08-16, 05:19 PM
Prime Energy!
And about 5 mists...

FireballFarm
05-09-16, 02:45 AM
I wish we would get a notice when the free boosted breeding ends. Or a freakin' gold confirmation button could FINALLY be implemented. Ha! Yeah, right.
I just wasted gold in the Artic Isles, where I already have all the super rares. I'm only breeding up there for the event and I was only 3 gold away from buying another nest. Sigh.

FireballFarm
05-09-16, 02:58 AM
I'm part of the "under level 100" crowd and still looking for a ton of the quest dragons, so I decided to try for Holographic with the boosted breeding because I figured it was "protection from island dragon"... So...
Winter Rose (yeah!)
Gemstone (also didn't have)
Island (Grrrr!)

LOL oh well, that's the game. I'm pretty sure I used up all my luck accidentally breeding a Starry Night when trying to get the Cherry Blossom! So, while I'm super excited about that, I still hate island dragons (coral is not far behind!)

Be careful what you wish for, lol! After getting a Holographic about 2 months ago I am now plagued with them. At 18 hours, they are almost as bad as the Islands and just as common on my Isles. Between the two, I can't seem to breed any other blue/green dragons, and I now avoid using any breeding pairs that could result in a blue/green. It sucks. Trying to breed the Regrowth was a nightmare.

lenasdinner
05-09-16, 03:08 AM
Nothing for me........bunch of corals,penubra,celestial.with this combo type there is no good faill for me.....I think I have all breedable dragons.I'm so sad I really wanted this deep sea dragon

Elspelsie
05-09-16, 04:21 AM
Got Wizard and Night! But I had to sell Night cuz I had no space for it.... :(

Elspelsie
05-09-16, 04:26 AM
Be careful what you wish for, lol! After getting a Holographic about 2 months ago I am now plagued with them. At 18 hours, they are almost as bad as the Islands and just as common on my Isles. Between the two, I can't seem to breed any other blue/green dragons, and I now avoid using any breeding pairs that could result in a blue/green. It sucks. Trying to breed the Regrowth was a nightmare.

I almost never breed Water/Forest. Atlantis and Island won't leave me alone. Don't have Holo though. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
05-09-16, 08:05 AM
Got nothing but Air/Diamond Air Fails trying for Gold and then a Penumbra from Magic/Water fail from trying to get the two new dragons.

ladymakay
05-09-16, 08:20 AM
Luck, Luck, Luck and oh yeah Luck lol. Can't complain though, last week I got 5 new dragons,

Hawk1
05-09-16, 10:34 AM
I can barely believe it but I got a new dragon on my nest during boosted breeding (has never happened to me) ...My third zodiac dragon (Cancer) and I'm thrilled.

freshfunin2008
05-09-16, 11:15 AM
I did not get any new dragons using boosted breeding in all my accounts. Such a disappointment I got the standard common and rare fails. Breeding should not be so difficult.

amerirish
05-09-16, 11:26 AM
I don't know how much the boosted breed helped, but I managed to get Deep Sea with Mistmoth & Celestial :)

Niire
05-09-16, 11:40 AM
I don't know how much the boosted breed helped, but I managed to get Deep Sea with Mistmoth & Celestial :)

Ohh, grats! i got nothing as well, but we're so much alike, I think i should try that combo. :D

Hey I DID get my comet dragon finally, woooo!

amerirish
05-09-16, 11:56 AM
Ohh, grats! i got nothing as well, but we're so much alike, I think i should try that combo. :D

Hey I DID get my comet dragon finally, woooo!

WOW! Grats on Comet! :D He was a pill for me to get :(

Kennedward
05-10-16, 06:26 AM
Got nothing good out of boosted breed once again

Niire
05-10-16, 07:28 AM
WOW! Grats on Comet! :D He was a pill for me to get :(

Thanks! And you combo worked for me too! Just wish I could name him Leviathon, after the deep sea creatures from Mass Effect...:p

freesiawoods
05-11-16, 07:34 AM
Actually I was very surprised to get a Valiant on my second account. But it could just be a lucky streak coming directly after breeding a Starry Night on regular breed.

Kennedward
05-12-16, 06:10 AM
Actually I was very surprised to get a Valiant on my second account. But it could just be a lucky streak coming directly after breeding a Starry Night on regular breed.

Congrats!

freesiawoods
05-12-16, 06:16 AM
Congrats!

Thanks!
Adding also that another account bred Gadget on first try, on a whim.