PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss?

Britilina
05-06-16, 08:57 AM
Okay, so for personal reasons, I stopped playing in the middle of the Glimmeregg event.

Now it is like I have been gone for years. From what I understand, I missed a Monster Hunt (which burns me up - I specifically avoided placing my Swampy Pond so the Dire Boars would go nuts and I would shoot up in tokens). There were some new buildings in the Monster Hunt (I don't have the option for a MRC and am curious why) which are causing QUITE a stir ATM.

And there was some new character called Anthia that I missed.

Are any of these still available to get, or were they all limited quests? Trying to get my ducks back in a row.

Elen4070
05-06-16, 10:51 AM
Anthia the fairy was limited

The Mythic Research Center was one of the new buildings in this monster hunt, at 70 gold token to unlock. You can also unlock a cabbage hut at 70 gold tokens.
They also sold for gems a beastbane that drops tokens even out of season.

The stir is that the MRC let us, until yesterday morning, craft an unlimited number of purple alicorns, costing 5 gold token, some staff tokens and 15 rope, each purple Ali dropped 40 energy every day. It was changed yesterday to 50 gold tokens, ten times as much. An it's one time craft only now.

kooky panda
05-06-16, 11:05 AM
For more information on past and current goals, please see The Hub and Games Guides Forums.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?108-Castle-Story-Discussions