PDA

View Full Version : Quest: Mothers Day Event (May 2016)

Pages : 1 [2]

winglvr
05-14-16, 12:57 PM
I came here to see if I was missing something. I am level 56 and only receive one flower drop per visit. I have maintained my regular routine of cooking every time I can visit, which is not 24 x 7 because I work and sleep and live a normal life. I also missed a day while travelling for work so only have 3200 flowers. I agree with all the players that think the drop rate of flowers is ridiculous. S8 has a funny way of 'rewarding' long time players. I too am disgusted with the approach. I don't mind not finishing an event that is challenging but not finishing an event that is biased against long time players is not at all entertaining. And that is what these games are supposed to be - entertaining. I refuse to be tethered day and night to any game in order to win any prize.

jdgrozda
05-14-16, 02:22 PM
I'm another who started the event at 55 and levelled up to 56 because of all the cooking required. I can't believe I went from between 10-100 flowers per drop to ONE. That's absolutely ridiculous and makes me not only want to give up on the event, but the game itself.

snowd29
05-14-16, 06:13 PM
How do you trash recipes off counters without using gems?

Rynetory2
05-14-16, 06:17 PM
How do you trash recipes off counters without using gems?

Click on your counter and click on the red trash can shown at the bottom of your screen. Note that you won't get any coins if you trash it.

monaasn
05-14-16, 08:20 PM
no, it's impossible to get 80 bouquets from 20 appliances, because:

commercial range x2
Diner Oven x2
Pizza Oven
Celebration Oven
Japanese Food Cart
Campfire Stove
Taco Station
Julibee Oven

All these appliances only give you 2 bouquets at a time.
not to mention you need to make Custard for 2 hrs with no bouquet in order to do the dishes on diner oven first.

It's work for me so far :

salad bar 5 x 2
drink 4 x 2
deli station 4 x 2
wine barrel 8
deep fryer 8
celebration 2
commercial range 2 x 2
chateau stove 4 x 2
diner oven 2 x 2
commercial oven 4 x 2
cheteau oven 4
jubilee 2
pizza oven 2
taco bar 2
japanese cart 2
campfire grill 2
bbq range 2

I have 2 mixer too for prep deep fryer dan japanese cart, with restock 5 all pantry, 6 for general store.

littledarc3
05-14-16, 11:54 PM
That's 24 appliances, not 20. Grats in having multiple chatoue stoves. I only have the one of each kind. I have two mixers though. I bought it when it was on sale. Same with the wine barrels. Best gems spent ever.

Now if only they would sell me another spice rack...

monaasn
05-15-16, 04:36 AM
That's 24 appliances, not 20. Grats in having multiple chatoue stoves. I only have the one of each kind. I have two mixers though. I bought it when it was on sale. Same with the wine barrels. Best gems spent ever.

Now if only they would sell me another spice rack...

yes, sorry I just write average number. Mostly I can not run appliances all together because of lack ingredients. Average running on same time is 20. From all 24 appliances together can give more than 80 flowers.
I never buy with real money, and don't spend gems just for finishing quest.
Use gems for upgrade storage, upgrade pantry, and invest for buying new appliances.

JJTwinkles
05-15-16, 05:14 AM
Sad to say I'm losing interest in this quest. It was fun at the beginning. I have always been supportive of concessions for lower levels but the unbalance drops here is unbelievable. I don't see why I have to cook round the clock for days when some can collect wildflowers every 2 hours and complete the quest. Tbh I would not start this if I had known. *Smh*
Congrats to all who have completed this quest.

Jennerwein1
05-15-16, 06:43 AM
This has become a chore. Only continuing, because I "only" have 865 to go. Not throwing out a lot of food, not spending gems/money on this disaster. I agree with others, the imbalance is outrageous. Had I known I was going to be punished for leveling up, I would have sat this one out. The wine thing with 8 bunches does not make up for the one bunch per drop and total absence of wild flowers. And the recipe probably will have a low gem yield to top it off.

Rynetory2
05-15-16, 07:06 AM
Is it a gem recipe?

tuffyjkitten
05-15-16, 07:21 AM
Is it a gem recipe?

No. See post #208. 500 coins.

Rynetory2
05-15-16, 07:31 AM
No. See post #208. 500 coins.

But that screen doesn't indicate if it gives gems, the gem recipes have that screen too. The gem indicator is at the menu when we select to cook. I'm still crawling to 6300 lol

cquinn32
05-15-16, 08:02 AM
So sick of this event!! I've been cooking my butt off since this thing started and still have 1000 bouquets to collect. Did it have to be 14 days long? Collecting 3150 in 7 days would have been much better!!

patayita
05-15-16, 08:18 AM
Just received my first Wildflower from Emma! But I'm still 500 Bouquets behind my daily goal so I don't think I will finish this.

Jennerwein1
05-15-16, 08:37 AM
But that screen doesn't indicate if it gives gems, the gem recipes have that screen too. The gem indicator is at the menu when we select to cook. I'm still crawling to 6300 lol

I guess I was inferring. Jubilee oven already has a gem recipe on it, is lavender like the other gem stoves. Coin yield is extremely low, as in the other gem recipes. And it would be too much effort for 500 coins.

Rynetory2
05-15-16, 08:43 AM
I guess I was inferring. Jubilee oven already has a gem recipe on it, is lavender like the other gem stoves. Coin yield is extremely low, as in the other gem recipes. And it would be too much effort for 500 coins.

FYI the gem stove has non gem recipes. But I do hope you're right, to make our efforts worth. Hopefully those who have finished can help to confirm as well.

Just received my first Wildflower from Emma! But I'm still 500 Bouquets behind my daily goal so I don't think I will finish this.

Congrats patayita!

anicak84
05-15-16, 06:59 PM
Ok I'm giving up on this one, it's literally making me sick to my stomach to look at it. I would pay gems to finish but that would be a waste. Not even sure I want to come back to this game, as someone pointed before, it has become a chore and I already have plenty of those. Thanks S8 for ruining a perfectly good event for long therm players.

cathycathy1
05-15-16, 07:28 PM
I started the weekend with around 3000 flowers. Despite getting NO wildflower drops and only single bouquet drops except an occasional 5 bouquets, once I collect from this last round of cooking I will be done. I found I did better if I selected dishes that were quick, with fast ingredient refills, and just stuck with redoing them over and over so I didn't run out of counter space. There were only four appliances that I did multiple recipes. I did the following: (each asterisk represents an appliance, I don't remember all the appliance names)
* cheese fondu
* hotdog
* s****et biscuit
* apple ginger chicken
* sugar cookies
* margarhita pizza
* cobb salad or veggie sushi
* orange juice or veggie juice
* pizza bread
* onion rings
* BLTs
* beef taco platter
* Chardonnay or Cabernet
* rose meringues
* chowder or bunny cupcakes or king cake

I did occasionally use gems to refill flour, sugar, or cream - around 50 - but that was yesterday but once I got in a groove I realized I didn't need to after all.

Even though I succeeded at this task, and early, it has left a very foul taste in my mouth. I have never known one of these games to deliberately penalize long term, loyal players like this before. Seriously, giving me a flower table that just sat there like a glaring reminder, because I never got to use it, was probably the most aggravating part of it.

ghjvcucjb
05-15-16, 07:57 PM
I started the weekend with around 3000 flowers. Despite getting NO wildflower drops and only single bouquet drops except an occasional 5 bouquets, once I collect from this last round of cooking I will be done. I found I did better if I selected dishes that were quick, with fast ingredient refills, and just stuck with redoing them over and over so I didn't run out of counter space. There were only four appliances that I did multiple recipes. I did the following: (each asterisk represents an appliance, I don't remember all the appliance names)
* cheese fondu
* hotdog
* s****et biscuit
* apple ginger chicken
* sugar cookies
* margarhita pizza
* cobb salad or veggie sushi
* orange juice or veggie juice
* pizza bread
* onion rings
* BLTs
* beef taco platter
* Chardonnay or Cabernet
* rose meringues
* chowder or bunny cupcakes or king cake

I did occasionally use gems to refill flour, sugar, or cream - around 50 - but that was yesterday but once I got in a groove I realized I didn't need to after all.

Even though I succeeded at this task, and early, it has left a very foul taste in my mouth. I have never known one of these games to deliberately penalize long term, loyal players like this before. Seriously, giving me a flower table that just sat there like a glaring reminder, because I never got to use it, was probably the most aggravating part of it.

You got 3000 flowers in 2 days??? How is that possible? Inquiring minds need to know. Although I dropped out a couple of days ago, I've been cooking non stop all weekend and have only added 3% at the 4000 step over two days

cathycathy1
05-15-16, 08:54 PM
You got 3000 flowers in 2 days??? How is that possible? Inquiring minds need to know. Although I dropped out a couple of days ago, I've been cooking non stop all weekend and have only added 3% at the 4000 step over two days
More like 2 1/2 days, as I counted Friday night. I have two of all of the basic appliances, so that helps. I spent most of the weekend stuck in the house because I was sick. So, because I was bored silly I was checking at least every 20-30 minutes. Ordinarily, it wouldn't have happened because I have things to accomplish in the real world, but this weekend it gave me something to do between restless sleep sessions.

But.... I gardened to get basil, threw out every garlic. I did spend some gems refreshing flour so I was able to make tons of those margarhita pizzas (flour, cheese, tomato, basil) for 2 flowers @. I also now have 26 vanillas - lol. Pizza bread (tomato, cheese, bread) could be made non-stop every 6 minutes if you are inclined, and I made tons of those for 2 flowers @. My general store capacity is 5, butcher is 6, and veggies are 6. Fish and fruit are 4 each. This meant 2 Cobb salads (chicken, lettuce, eggs) could be made every 20 minutes for 5 flowers @. I made 2 fondues every 1/2 hour (cream, cheese, bread) for 2 flower @. Every time I got sugar I made sugar cookies, which took 4 minutes for 2 flowers @. I made 1 hot dog (beef, bread) everytime I checked the game for 2 flours @. I bought every single flour, sugar, and cream that became available at the market so I could make more fondues, sugar cookies, and margarhita pizzas. I bought every chicken and beef so I could make Cobb salads and hotdogs. And, then all the other additional, harder to make items using other appliances. Once I figured out how to max my cooking items in the least amount of time I was getting anywhere between 100-200 flowers an hour.

Yeah, it's ridiculous and sucked the joy out of the game. I'll be taking a vacation from the game to refresh myself.

Belluriel
05-15-16, 09:37 PM

I pretty much did what cathy suggests and was done in 5 days. There is strategy to this event, it's all in choosing the right dishes to do over and over. I'll be on 10k bouquets by the time this event finally finishes.

Belluriel
05-15-16, 09:42 PM

Definately no gems from this one

ghjvcucjb
05-16-16, 12:41 AM
I pretty much did what cathy suggests and was done in 5 days. There is strategy to this event, it's all in choosing the right dishes to do over and over. I'll be on 10k bouquets by the time this event finally finishes.

I'm sorry Belluriel, please don't take this wrong but I'm having a seriously hard time believing this. Or at least wrapping my head around it. I cooked every day, all day and since I was level 55 for the first few days was getting outrageous drops like 70 bouquets per visit, plus got several wildflower drops before I leveled to the infamous level 56 black hole of punishment and I'm no where close to finishing. I have a hard time believing that the few differences in our strategies could possibly affect our outcome by thousands upon thousands and that's not taking into consideration all the huge drops and wildflowers I got in the beginning. Something doesn't add up.

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 12:51 AM

Thank you for the info. :)

I'm sorry Belluriel, please don't take this wrong but I'm having a seriously hard time believing this. Or at least wrapping my head around it. I cooked every day, all day and since I was level 55 for the first few days was getting outrageous drops like 70 bouquets per visit, plus got several wildflower drops before I leveled to the infamous level 56 black hole of punishment and I'm no where close to finishing. I have a hard time believing that the few differences in our strategies could possibly affect our outcome by thousands upon thousands and that's not taking into consideration all the huge drops and wildflowers I got in the beginning. Something doesn't add up.

It hasn't been easy for me. Level 51 with 3 wildflowers since beginning of event and usually 10 to 50 bouquets (I cant remember if I had 75, maybe once or twice, idk). Cooking pizza bread and other short ingredient recipes like crazy.

Belluriel
05-16-16, 01:07 AM

Honestly it's the only reason that adds up for me. I'm 55 not 56 so I do still get usually 10 or 25 bouquets per visit and I think about 3 wild flowers, none in days. I've hardly played since I finished so even with no drops I'd easily be finished by now.

Jennerwein1
05-16-16, 06:08 AM
Just got 5 bouquets from Emma a level 56. First multiple since turning level 56.

CLOVERKAITO
05-16-16, 06:42 AM

Thank you for confirming. I'll drop this event since I'm only at 86% at step 4 and it's really getting tedious......

nephthys82
05-16-16, 06:44 AM
More like 2 1/2 days, as I counted Friday night. I have two of all of the basic appliances, so that helps. I spent most of the weekend stuck in the house because I was sick. So, because I was bored silly I was checking at least every 20-30 minutes. Ordinarily, it wouldn't have happened because I have things to accomplish in the real world, but this weekend it gave me something to do between restless sleep sessions.

But.... I gardened to get basil, threw out every garlic. I did spend some gems refreshing flour so I was able to make tons of those margarhita pizzas (flour, cheese, tomato, basil) for 2 flowers @. I also now have 26 vanillas - lol. Pizza bread (tomato, cheese, bread) could be made non-stop every 6 minutes if you are inclined, and I made tons of those for 2 flowers @. My general store capacity is 5, butcher is 6, and veggies are 6. Fish and fruit are 4 each. This meant 2 Cobb salads (chicken, lettuce, eggs) could be made every 20 minutes for 5 flowers @. I made 2 fondues every 1/2 hour (cream, cheese, bread) for 2 flower @. Every time I got sugar I made sugar cookies, which took 4 minutes for 2 flowers @. I made 1 hot dog (beef, bread) everytime I checked the game for 2 flours @. I bought every single flour, sugar, and cream that became available at the market so I could make more fondues, sugar cookies, and margarhita pizzas. I bought every chicken and beef so I could make Cobb salads and hotdogs. And, then all the other additional, harder to make items using other appliances. Once I figured out how to max my cooking items in the least amount of time I was getting anywhere between 100-200 flowers an hour.

Yeah, it's ridiculous and sucked the joy out of the game. I'll be taking a vacation from the game to refresh myself.

Sounds possible, but totally draining! I'm not surprised you need a vacation now.

For those who still aren't convinced, I thought I'd crunch some numbers... (OK, I confess, I enjoy doing the maths)

Let's say you babysat the game intensely for 4 hrs Friday evening and 12 hrs each on Saturday and Sunday. That's 28 hrs of playing over the whole weekend.

Margherita pizza: limiting factor is flour = 10 cooks/hr = 20 bouquets/hr = 560 bouquets over the whole weekend
Pizza bread: limiting factor is time at 6 mins = 10 cooks/hr = 20 bouquets/hr = 560 bouquets over the whole weekend
Cobb Salad: limiting factor is chicken = 6 cooks/hr = 30 bouquets/hr = 840 bouquets over the whole weekend
Fondue: limiting factor is time = 4 cooks/hr = 8 bouquets/hr = 224 bouquets over the whole weekend
Sugar cookies: limiting factor is sugar (and flour as used in pizza) = 5 cooks/2hr = 10 bouquets/2hr = 140 bouquets over the whole weekend
Hot dogs: limiting factor is beef = 6 cooks/2hr = 12 bouquets/2hr = 168 bouquets over the whole weekend

From those 6 recipes: 560+560+840+224+140+168 = 2492 bouquets

Once you factor in all the other appliances, orange juice, BLT etc 3000 bouquets in a weekend is perfectly feasible if you cook constantly and strategically.

Of course, this is meant to be a game and therefore fun. Playing like this is NOT remotely enjoyable, so I hope our feedback is taken into account if we have similar events in future.

win1969
05-16-16, 10:22 AM
In addition since I have be*** this quest when I am out of the game I have not seen the screen that say's while you were away you earned xxxx amount of dollars. Also I have not cleared one counter without the use of quick serves or throwing food away. In normal play I usually have a hard time keeping my counters full.

Although I have 9,686,131 coins and have nothing to spend them on I just throw the food away so I can keep cooking over and over and over........ again!!!!! In moving forward I hope that Storm 8 could explain the event so everyone can decide before starting if they really want to do it or have time to. Not everyone can stay glued to their devices. In short they could say this event is achievable if you have nothing else to do for the next ??????? days!

cathycathy1
05-16-16, 10:41 AM
Just a note on my experience with this Mother's Day Event. I have to admit I did not notice this until I was on stage 4 of Emma's Best Mother's day 6/6. Under current progress when I leveled from step 4 to 5 where it states the percentage I was immediately at 47%. Then when I moved to step 5 it put me at 57%. I am now at 96% with about 252 bouquets to go. Initially I was in agreement with others that have stated before that the game appears to be unbalanced. I am at level 60 and have 101,929 blue stars towards my 999,758,619. So let's just say I have been here for a while. I hope there is an update soon.
Considering this recent observation I was wondering if the credit percentage was Storm 8's way of balancing it out for higher level players. Since I have not seen in comments posted about this was this a fluke or has no one else noticed. I have been playing this game for almost three years and had not noticed previous quest progressing this way.
Although I am almost finish and with the advantage of ( mentioned above) as others have mentioned I have been cooking non-stop. I had high hopes for this event as most others stated it was a nice change from a cruise. Let's just say I would rather have a cruise back to back over this. No use for the flower cart what a waste.

In addition since I have be*** this quest when I am out of the game I have not seen the screen that say's while you were away you earned xxxx amount of dollars. Also I have not cleared one counter without the use of quick serves or throwing food away. In normal play I usually have a hard time keeping my counters full. Although I have 9,686,131 coins and have nothing to spend them on I just throw the food away so I can keep cooking over and over and over........ again!!!!! In moving forward I hope that Storm 8 could explain the event so everyone can decide before starting if they really want to do it or have time to. Not everyone can stay glued to their devices. In short they could say this event is achievable if you have nothing else to do for the next ??????? days!
It might have been clearer if the flowers went away each time and they asked for 1000 flowers for step 5 and 1300 flowers for step 6.

patayita
05-16-16, 11:10 AM
To see exact how many flowers you have, go to your pantry and the special items tab :)

Jennerwein1
05-16-16, 02:38 PM
All that effort for 500 coins? No gems? What a let down!

tuffyjkitten
05-16-16, 03:23 PM
I'm at just over 6000 bouquets now. The real gain has been in coins, which I am always short on. I now have over 800,000 which is far and away the most I have ever had at one time. I even did an expansion and learned some new recipes. All that cooking paid off. I'm usually not so diligent with it. And if I finish I have to buy a jubilee oven....

jelichami
05-16-16, 06:43 PM
Several people posted that they prefer this event to a cruise ship. I don't see why! The daily cruise ship goals are so concrete and manageable. Collecting these bouquets toward these massive totals is so unsatisfying to me. The bar seems too high. And it sounds like the final reward is anticlimactic. I absolutely prefer the cruise challenges!

ethan1brothers
05-16-16, 06:54 PM
its not just the high levels that are having problems we're only lvl 25 and I was getting drops of wild and normal flowers then no wild flowers then last night I got 3 wild flowers and then today I haven't gotten even 10 flowers from emma let alone wild flowers.......

catfoodie
05-16-16, 07:11 PM
Several people posted that they prefer this event to a cruise ship. I don't see why! The daily cruise ship goals are so concrete and manageable. Collecting these bouquets toward these massive totals is so unsatisfying to me. The bar seems too high. And it sounds like the final reward is anticlimactic. I absolutely prefer the cruise challenges!
I think that some people including me like the event because it allows you to cook whatever you want and get prizes as well as coins. During cruise event there is not much you can cook and it's mostly stockpiling food and cooking only for cruise (without ability to get coins for the most part). In my opinion a lot of negativity comes from unbalanced mechanics and amount of time you have to put in order to get the final prize. I would love to see this type of event but more balanced and with a better final reward!

ghjvcucjb
05-16-16, 08:33 PM
Honestly it's the only reason that adds up for me. I'm 55 not 56 so I do still get usually 10 or 25 bouquets per visit and I think about 3 wild flowers, none in days. I've hardly played since I finished so even with no drops I'd easily be finished by now.

Well that explains it. You are level 55. Before I leveled up to the black hole of punishment, level 56, several days into the event I was blowing through it all with ease at a level 55 too

ghjvcucjb
05-16-16, 08:45 PM
SNIP for brevity....
In addition since I have be*** this quest when I am out of the game I have not seen the screen that say's while you were away you earned xxxx amount of dollars. Also I have not cleared one counter without the use of quick serves or throwing food away. In normal play I usually have a hard time keeping my counters full. Although I have 9,686,131 coins and have nothing to spend them on I just throw the food away so I can keep cooking over and over and over........ again!!!!! In moving forward I hope that Storm 8 could explain the event so everyone can decide before starting if they really want to do it or have time to. Not everyone can stay glued to their devices. In short they could say this event is achievable if you have nothing else to do for the next ??????? days!

The same for me. Plus I saw a few others post the same thing. I couldn't clear my counters except by using gems. Usually all but 5 of my counters clear every evening so I start anew in the morning. With this event, my counters were full every morning so I was stuck making the same dishes over and over. I even put out all the tables and chairs I had in storage hoping that would help but nada. Didn't want to trash large quantities of food and after spending a bucket load of gems to clear the first few days I just gave up and focused on the dishes already out. Once I had 29 servings left of something came back a couple of hours later and there were stil 26 servings left. There were still servings left that evening before bed so I gem it clear.

yummy_bistro
05-17-16, 12:36 AM

wow lucky for you

I only on lv 43 doesn't have those appliances you mentioned
have 642 to go in 3 days

hope recipe is worth it lol

debrasbistro
05-17-16, 02:05 AM
After this fiasco, I don't see myself playing this game again. For a high level player, this was laughable at best and I wish I never started it. Although I did opt out when I posted my concerns, I find I have no interest in the game any more. I'm one who doesn't mind spending gems but not thousands at a time. Craziness.

I can understand why lower levels might enjoy it with the wildflower drops and the large bouquet drops, but, one bouquet at a time for the rest of us was insulting to be honest. And, if we are at a certain level, we know the recipes by heart so no novelty there. And, I have nothing against the lower level players as they didn't create the disparity.

When my sometimes tedious real work becomes preferable to my 'game relaxation', I know it's time to quit.

patayita
05-17-16, 02:53 AM
Have someone bought the Greenhouse Style table? It looks so nice but I don't know if I'm ready to spend 90 gems on it :P

privet111
05-17-16, 04:05 AM
Guys , can you explain please ... How often cruise ship arrives ?

patayita
05-17-16, 04:15 AM
Guys , can you explain please ... How often cruise ship arrives ?

We have cruise ship events once a month, I think there is a good chance that we will have a new one on Thursday :)

clothespeg
05-17-16, 05:51 AM
All that effort for 500 coins? No gems? What a let down!

^^^^^^^^This, could not agree more. What a pathetic "reward" I will think twice before embarking on this type of "quest" I prefer the cruises as well. At least the reward are recipes that earn gems.

Rynetory2
05-17-16, 08:32 AM
Have someone bought the Greenhouse Style table? It looks so nice but I don't know if I'm ready to spend 90 gems on it :P

It looks very pretty but I agree, it's a bit steep.

On the side note, I'm finally done with the goal after tons of cooking! I prefer the last second prize to the final prize. Good luck to others who are trying!

tuffyjkitten
05-17-16, 09:20 AM
I will be done soon, less than 100 bouquets to go. Deciding whether to take a break or try to master a limited recipe or two. Going on a trip next Monday so doubt I would be able to finish a cruise if one starts, so maybe that will be my break and I will cook like crazy until then.

hqt081194
05-17-16, 10:35 AM
LOL, I have to cook a ton of disks to get a recipe that only gives me 500gold/1.5h, what a big prize...

cathycathy1
05-17-16, 12:45 PM
wow lucky for you

I only on lv 43 doesn't have those appliances you mentioned
have 642 to go in 3 days

hope recipe is worth it lolI got the appliances by saving ip gems and buying them when they were 15% off. :)

eicyarg
05-17-16, 01:06 PM
Emma's scones are a pathetic reward for all that cooking. It would be great if cooking scones would give us helping hands or gems? But 50 scones, 1.5 hrs and 500 coins! Really pathetic!

cannolilady
05-17-16, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the info on the scones, eicyarg. Now that I know that, I won't bother breaking my neck trying to finish this challenge. See no point in wasting my time for a recipe with such little return.

pivolet
05-17-16, 03:04 PM

In the middle of turning my restaurant into a spring cafe :3c

MysticOrchid
05-17-16, 05:07 PM
Finally finished this horrible event earlier today! Now time to re-stock my pantry.

Libbie318817
05-18-16, 12:55 PM
The last couple days I've been getting a message about Emma's shabby chic style. Anyone else getting this message? Is this about a new event?

patayita
05-18-16, 01:04 PM
I have gotten it too, I think that they want us to decorate with the time-limited items because they will disappear tomorrow!

AimeiAmychen
05-18-16, 02:47 PM
anybody know when exactly the quest ends ?
about 23 hrs later?

I can only see it says 1 day.
But I want to know is it less than 24 hrs, or more than 24 hours?

ok, I saw the time counting in the market.

jennnyn44
05-18-16, 06:44 PM
anybody know when exactly the quest ends ?
about 23 hrs later?

I can only see it says 1 day.
But I want to know is it less than 24 hrs, or more than 24 hours?

ok, I saw the time counting in the market.

Usally for me it ends tomorrow (Thursday) around 4pm central time.

jennnyn44
05-18-16, 06:45 PM
I hope so

melface5
05-18-16, 10:00 PM
I'm so glad I didn't bother with this one!

catfoodie
05-18-16, 10:39 PM
I'm so glad I didn't bother with this one!
Haha I'm in the same boat! Didn't really bothered with this event, just excited to have a cruise event back ��

cappucina
05-19-16, 05:59 AM
Managed to get all bouquets a couple days ago. Mastered 2 out of 4 special recipes. Two of them were just not possible to do.

I thought this event was a nice change. I also liked taco event, but my phone needed to be fixed in the middle of that one. Couldn't finish anything. No recipes on my taco stand. Just a blank appliance. Bummer!

I use the stack counters strategy for the cruises. It's the only way I have been able to finish them. And I reduce my chairs to one or two, however, that puts me way behind in terms of coins to buy appliances, expand, and buy recipes. This Mother's Day quest gave me a chance to work on those goals a little. I also loose out on Cid drops with the reduce chair and stack counters. It's probably a wash in terms of gem value!!

tuffyjkitten
05-19-16, 11:02 AM
I got the goal recipe but didn't end up mastering a single limited thing. I did collect a ton of coins and leveled up to have lemons, oranges, and a drink station. That is gonna mess with my cruise cuz I haven't unlocked the fruit or bought the appliance yet. Oh well....I will miss most of the cruise days anyway with vacation.

patayita
05-19-16, 11:13 AM
Just finished, actually enjoyed this one and did not stress at all. Now focusing och the next event/cruise :)

05-19-16, 12:20 PM
I completed this task yesterday, but can't seem to locate the cream scones. Can someone help? TIA!

snowd29
05-19-16, 12:33 PM
I completed this task yesterday, but can't seem to locate the cream scones. Can someone help? TIA!

You can find it in jubilee oven it came available during clams casino

snowd29
05-19-16, 12:34 PM
Just finished with a few hours to spare. Everyone's talking about a cruise is thatbalreadybhappening. I seem to be a little behind

kooky panda
05-19-16, 12:48 PM

http://i65.tinypic.com/24uyq29.jpg

cnlsmommy
05-19-16, 02:46 PM
Worked the one literally up to the wire and missed it by 20 something flowers. I want to throw this game 😡

05-19-16, 03:47 PM
Ty to you and Kooky Panda...I never bought that appliance o_O!

jennnyn44
05-19-16, 07:34 PM
Will there be any use for it in the future or would be another "coming soon" feature?

Rynetory2
05-19-16, 08:13 PM
Will there be any use for it in the future or would be another "coming soon" feature?

This is for the Mother's Day event but it's over. You can store it.

Merged thread.

ElyzaG62
05-19-16, 09:54 PM
Worked the one literally up to the wire and missed it by 20 something flowers. I want to throw this game ��

For me the same! With 12 hours to spare my game went off line a few times. Cooked up large dishes for the flours but my counters weren't empty. ��