PDA

View Full Version : Lost bombs, runes, and World Event symbols

chickenladyx14
05-05-16, 11:14 AM
This is getting very annoying. I just lost another bomb and they are not easy to come by! I've lost 3 bombs, 2 runes, and 4 World Event symbols today!!! And had I not lost the bombs, I very well could have had more runes and symbols which I need.
Is anyone else having problems with the mine? I am at my wit's end. TY

Silverrain1
05-05-16, 01:30 PM
I used to have problems with the mine and now what I do is I mine and then exit the mine. As soon as I have exited i force close the game and then wait a few seconds then go back into the game and that seems to work for me. Other ppl have said to visit a neighbour after mining to sync the game but I used to crash before i could get to the neighbour bit

MelodicStars
05-05-16, 08:43 PM
I've had this problem on my iPad mini before and I lost numerous resources due to crashes. Now I've moved my main account over to my iPhone 6 (my forest is pretty dense and full) and everything goes smoothly. I think it helps to have a lot of space in your storage and not have a crowded, old device, especially if it can't handle very large apps like FFS. That's just my advice, I hope everything works out!

GanleeKalinae
05-06-16, 04:05 AM
Is the game crashing or is it rolling back? I've had some rollbacks recently where I've lost apples, coins, runes and most importantly, gems! It's quite frustrating :( One of the times I had just spent gems to speed up an expansion and then the game rollbacked and I had to expand again but my gems were still gone!

GanleeKalinae
05-06-16, 04:22 AM
On the funny side of things, I finally evolved my Bead Steed to epic level this morning and this happened.....

Doesn't look like he's feeling very well at all :p
I'm going to delete and re-install the game and see if that helps both him and these rollbacks.

Werekatze
05-06-16, 05:42 AM
On the funny side of things, I finally evolved my Bead Steed to epic level this morning and this happened.....

Doesn't look like he's feeling very well at all :p
I'm going to delete and re-install the game and see if that helps both him and these rollbacks.

Yikes!! I hope your plan puts your steed back together again!

I'm sadly experiencing the same thing since installing the new version. It crashes so often that I re-downloaded the previous version for visiting neighbors with enormous acreage.

GanleeKalinae
05-06-16, 08:57 AM
Yikes!! I hope your plan puts your steed back together again!

I'm sadly experiencing the same thing since installing the new version. It crashes so often that I re-downloaded the previous version for visiting neighbors with enormous acreage.

Thanks, it did indeed work, my steed is happily trotting around again all in one piece! those flailing, disembodied legs were like something out of a horror film so bad that it was actually funny ;)

I had that problem when visiting higher level neighbours also, I did a soft reset and that cleared the problem for me so hopefully it might work for you too!

Werekatze
05-06-16, 11:12 AM
Thanks, it did indeed work, my steed is happily trotting around again all in one piece! those flailing, disembodied legs were like something out of a horror film so bad that it was actually funny ;)

I had that problem when visiting higher level neighbours also, I did a soft reset and that cleared the problem for me so hopefully it might work for you too!

Oh, fantastic! I will have to give it a try, thank you for the tip! =D