PDA

View Full Version : Can't log on to get Quick Serves

PurpleScorpion76
05-05-16, 10:53 AM
I can't seem to be able to log on to facebook to give and receive Quick Serves. Anyone else having this problem? I haven't normally had to log back in it's always been there and the icon shows how many notifications I have if I have any new to give or receive, but now just got the fb logo.

kooky panda
05-05-16, 11:13 AM
Have you updated the regular version of the game? (new update came out yesterday in iTunes)

PurpleScorpion76
05-05-16, 12:06 PM
Have you updated the regular version of the game? (new update came out yesterday in iTunes)

It automatically updates for me but to be sure I deleted the game and reinstalled. Logged in at 12pm GMT time no issue, but since then i've had a problem.

kooky panda
05-05-16, 12:49 PM
Looks like the facebook login icon is no longer showing .
Hit the little gear in upper right hand corner to go to your settings , then you should see the face book connect button.

PurpleScorpion76
05-05-16, 01:22 PM
Looks like the facebook login icon is no longer showing .
Hit the little gear in upper right hand corner to go to your settings , then you should see the face book connect button.

I've done that too. And my fb logo is still showing.

kooky panda
05-05-16, 02:46 PM
I will report this over.
Can you post a screenshot?

[S8] Elsa
05-05-16, 02:57 PM
What happens when you try to log into Facebook? Do you see a white page?

PurpleScorpion76
05-06-16, 07:00 AM
I will report this over.

Unfortunately not, I haven't been able to do that since they changed the forum. But essentiallly it looks like I haven't logged in, fb logo is on the bottom left and cog wheel top right.

I click connect to log in then web page says... FB logo top left with Confirm then in white 'You have already authorised Bakery Story 2' click 'Cancel' or Ok. I Click Ok then it takes me through BS2 again and the screen looks the same with fb logo and cog wheel and everyone starting to walk through the door.

I'll see if I can post a screenshot using the laptop via email.

PurpleScorpion76
05-06-16, 07:11 AM

trying to attach more, but laptop glitchy will keep trying

Niire
05-06-16, 07:23 AM
Okay so, I can log into facebook, but when the update first came out, it would crash my game to do so...I reinstalled my game, and it was fine for the rest of the day yesterday. Today, it just took me 30 minutes to log into facebook, help friends, and get some quickserves/request more. That is insanely slow, it's normally about a minute and a half process...

Edit...wanted to add, I normally have to relog back into facebook to be able to see my friends' names on the list, otherwise they pop up as "Bakery Friend" (the whole list does)...and I am on android.

PurpleScorpion76
05-06-16, 07:32 AM

trying to attach more, but laptop glitchy will keep trying

PurpleScorpion76
05-06-16, 07:36 AM
Okay so, I can log into facebook, but when the update first came out, it would crash my game to do so...I reinstalled my game, and it was fine for the rest of the day yesterday. Today, it just took me 30 minutes to log into facebook, help friends, and get some quickserves/request more. That is insanely slow, it's normally about a minute and a half process...

Edit...wanted to add, I normally have to relog back into facebook to be able to see my friends' names on the list, otherwise they pop up as "Bakery Friend" (the whole list does)...and I am on android.

All of my friends for the last week or so have been down as Bakery Friend. Even my regular ones that have been sending QS are no longer named. ios user.

PurpleScorpion76
05-06-16, 07:43 AM
I wouldn't mind so much if we weren't right at the end of a timed event, I want to help those that have been kind enough to befriend me on fb and send quickserves and I'd like to return the favour!

Rynetory2
05-06-16, 07:57 AM
Thanks for your updates. I've passed them to the team.

[S8] Elsa
05-06-16, 10:32 AM
Unfortunately not, I haven't been able to do that since they changed the forum. But essentiallly it looks like I haven't logged in, fb logo is on the bottom left and cog wheel top right.

I click connect to log in then web page says... FB logo top left with Confirm then in white 'You have already authorised Bakery Story 2' click 'Cancel' or Ok. I Click Ok then it takes me through BS2 again and the screen looks the same with fb logo and cog wheel and everyone starting to walk through the door.

I'll see if I can post a screenshot using the laptop via email.

Try going into the Facebook app, then Settings > Apps and delete Bakery Story 2 from the list.

Then try to reconnect to Facebook. This should sort it out. ^^

Niire
05-06-16, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't mind so much if we weren't right at the end of a timed event, I want to help those that have been kind enough to befriend me on fb and send quickserves and I'd like to return the favour!

Exactly! I finished, but they really do make things much easier for everyone, even in off event times with the secret baker's club and to go orders...

Niire
05-07-16, 08:31 AM
I just wanted to update on my end, everything is back to normal for me. I hope your issues are resolved as well. <3

PurpleScorpion76
05-08-16, 03:01 AM
Elsa;1290483']Try going into the Facebook app, then Settings > Apps and delete Bakery Story 2 from the list.

Thanks. I'm now sending and receiving Quick Serves. For anyone else that is having issues like this. I should add I haven't had Facebook on my phone for a while I did have it under a different name to the one I was using for Bakery story 2. I installed Facebook with my new name and it all started working.

However. The person that posted earlier in the thread regarding issues sending and receiving and the fact it's taking so long to do so. I am now experiencing those issues. It even throws me out of the game regularly while i'm trying to send or receive. So whilst I'm now seeing almost everyone's names that are playing with their level sometimes the process of send or receive is an issue.

Bette3900
05-08-16, 11:02 AM
Thanks. I'm now sending and receiving Quick Serves. For anyone else that is having issues like this. I should add I haven't had Facebook on my phone for a while I did have it under a different name to the one I was using for Bakery story 2. I installed Facebook with my new name and it all started working.

However. The person that posted earlier in the thread regarding issues sending and receiving and the fact it's taking so long to do so. I am now experiencing those issues. It even throws me out of the game regularly while i'm trying to send or receive. So whilst I'm now seeing almost everyone's names that are playing with their level sometimes the process of send or receive is an issue.

I am experiencing the same thing, started about the same time as the last update a few days ago.

Rynetory2
05-09-16, 06:08 AM
I am experiencing the same thing, started about the same time as the last update a few days ago.

Please try these suggestions from Elsa.

Elsa;1290483']Try going into the Facebook app, then Settings > Apps and delete Bakery Story 2 from the list.

PurpleScorpion76
05-11-16, 04:57 PM

It's happened again, all if the above has not worked. :(

alexsjusa
05-11-16, 10:39 PM
I have to same problem and I have tried uninstalling, force closing and other suggestions! I have an iphone and I've had no problem switching between the two facebook accounts until after this last update! In fact when I sign into my account on facebook it resets the game to level one for some readon and all of a sudden my iphone game center app has 2 profiles ( the one that I've had my progresson with gems, quick serves etc and then another random facebook account in my cloud). I don't know how or why this happened but somehow my quick serves now go to the reset Bakery Story 2 game and my current progressed Bakery Story 2 game is linked to another Facebook profile that I can't send request to those people on there! May I add that there may be something wrong with logging in on Storm9 altogether. I can log in fine but if I want to change my email and password it keeps saying I have the wrong password! Something is wrong! I need y quick serves please!

Oh if this helps it says my support ID for my level 39 games is YKSM53S the other reset game id is BTHYR7D

And I also need to mention that my general store has now reverted to 2 item stock, I was up to 5

CammoAmmo
05-12-16, 07:59 AM
I'm having the same problem as alexsjusa! I logged off my facebook account because quickserves do not work unless I relog and I got a message saying that my progress would not be lost. They linked our FB accounts to our games which is an absolutely horrible idea until they fix quickserves because now I have to log out, go through the tutorial, then relog and wait for my game to refresh and it's all chance whether or not my general store will go back to stocking 5 or stay at 2. Needless to say, I won't be logging out of FB again which means I can't get any quickserves, and even if I did relog the quickserves go to that new level 1 account instead so I literally cannot get any quickserves! I'd suggest that next time such a big change is added the team tests it more throughly because we have huge bugs every time a new release is out :(

PurpleScorpion76
05-12-16, 10:04 AM

This hasn't worked either. Just tried it again. It's connected on fb saying it's authorised etc. But still not showing up on bs2.

cosmolife
05-13-16, 12:06 AM
Same here. Can't log into Facebook. I tried what Elsa suggested...deleted BS2 from Facebook. Then relog in game. But it didn't work. I now can't get quickserves any more

Man. This game is full of bugs. First my game reset to level 1. Now I can't log into Facebook.

What next? Oh yes. How about the new goal...tons of fun/impress Liam...which makes my game restart by itself every frigging 3 seconds

The game is unplayable like this. I give up :(

Janet1fsu
05-13-16, 05:27 AM
Mine will only stay up for about 30 seconds to a minute then reset. I don't know how many times I have seen Jenny's Hobby done pop up.

PurpleScorpion76
05-13-16, 05:47 AM
Just to update: I've tried the following: deleted facebook and Bakery Story 2; tried deleting BS2 app from facebook; logged back in to facebook at various times of day; deleted apps that are no longer used; deleted pictures no longer required; deleted cache; none of the above seems to work. Still throwing me out and still not able to receive or send Quick Serves. HELP!

On a slightly lighter note once it does allow me to stay in the game I can keep it running for hours if I keep the game open and not allow it to close, only one issue, trying to complete Castle Story timed event too. :(

I'm now completely out of Quick Serves and desperate for this to get fixed. Are there any more suggestions we can do to get this fixed?

Rynetory2
05-14-16, 03:28 AM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

pally101
05-14-16, 07:29 AM
Yea same problem here...went to Facebook removed the app and tried again...no luck

kooky panda
05-14-16, 12:28 PM
If you are playing on the valentine version, try going to the regular version of the game and running through all the steps previously posted to see if you can get back into your game.

pally101
05-14-16, 07:14 PM
I using the regular version and the newest update, that caused all this. When I try to log into FB I get a screen that says choose progress my current game on my device and FB shows a lvl 2 game, after I installed the update yesterday the game reset or lvl 1 on both my phone and iPad

kooky panda
05-15-16, 01:05 PM

Try logging out of Facebook and also log out of the game center:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. Log out

Force close out your game, then log back into the game center, then log back into Facebook.
Then try opening your game.

pally101
05-15-16, 05:08 PM
Nope, didn't work...can't seam to sync my current game with FB, tried all different combos of logging out of Game Center go to FB remove the app, log off of FB, re log everything and start the game and try to login FB and add the app...still only shows a lvl 2 account on FB

pally101
05-15-16, 06:04 PM
Now I'm stuck at lvl 2 and Game Center progress is gone...just gets better and better...
The in game settings dosent even show a Game Center button anymore...30950 or any way to use my storm 8 Id to get my progress back

kooky panda
05-15-16, 06:12 PM
Nope, didn't work...can't seam to sync my current game with FB, tried all different combos of logging out of Game Center go to FB remove the app, log off of FB, re log everything and start the game and try to login FB and add the app...still only shows a lvl 2 account on FB
With your Facebook account: Did you pull up safari and log into your Facebook account from there?
Also if you have the Facebook app on your device, make sure you logged on there too.

For the game center go to your device settings and scroll down to the game center. Click your ID then log off of game center. Then go back and log on, then restart your bakery game.

pally101
05-15-16, 06:26 PM
I've done all that......
I even went as far as getting the Facebook app to see if that made a difference, I was using safari and yes was loged out and back in, now I'm stuck at lvl 2 no matter if I log into FB or not!!!!
I would get a msg 30951 when I was definitely loged in I click ok and it went back to the choice between lvl 32 and lvl 2 on FB
But now like I said I'm stuck at lvl 2, Game Center progress is gone...

kooky panda
05-15-16, 06:32 PM
I have my game back, but when I log out of Facebook, I reset back to level 1 and have to log back into Facebook and restart my game to get back to my level.
There seems to still be some issues with this.
Mod Rynetory and I have been keeping them updated with the ongoing issues.

If you have not already done so, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

Niire
05-15-16, 06:35 PM
Hey kooky, I already pm'ed elsa with my ticket number...do you need it as well?

pally101
05-15-16, 06:37 PM
So how do I get my game progress back, forget FB and quick serves... I can't even play now

On rs2 I can log on thur this30952 nothing like that in bs2 that I can find
I've loged on and off Game Center but still at lvl 2

kooky panda
05-15-16, 06:40 PM
Hey kooky, I already pm'ed elsa with my ticket number...do you need it as well?
No that is fine. It seems like some members may need extra attention on their games so it is good to go ahead and get your email in to support.

kooky panda
05-15-16, 06:41 PM
So how do I get my game progress back, forget FB and quick serves... I can't even play now

On rs2 I can log on thur this30952 nothing like that in bs2 that I can find
I've loged on and off Game Center but still at lvl 2
I am not sure why your game is not coming back after logging into Facebook so an support agent will need to check your game.
It sounds like you have tried all the steps we have posted.

kooky panda
05-15-16, 07:02 PM
Hey I was heading to bed and thought of a couple of more things to try!

Try going to Facebook and deleting the BS 2 game. The force close out your BS game and see if this opens the game.

Also I notice when I have to reset that after I force close out my game, when it loads, it first does show a new game, but then all of a sudden it switches and my game then shows up.

If you have an older device, it may take a little longer to switch over so if you see the level 1 game leave it open for about 5 minutes to see if you correct game shows up.

pally101
05-15-16, 07:25 PM
I got my progress back by deleting bs2 and reinstalling, then progress synced to Game Center, FB is still a bust,showing lvl 2, and I'm on a iPhone 6s with latest iOS so not running a older device

But now my general store is a 2 when I as at 4....can this game get any buggier!!!!

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 01:07 AM
I got my progress back by deleting bs2 and reinstalling, then progress synced to Game Center, FB is still a bust,showing lvl 2, and I'm on a iPhone 6s with latest iOS so not running a older device

But now my general store is a 2 when I as at 4....can this game get any buggier!!!!

Im not sure if you had tried to force shut your game again, I managed to recover my store level doing that. Hope it does for you.

Vjcostello
05-16-16, 10:18 AM

When was playing BS & BS2 I would have to go to cashe for FB and delete it, tons of times. I would do both, especially on my iPad. I think if you go do the cache clean on the iPhone for both BS2 & FB then open BS2 again. It might not hurt to delete and reinstall after cleaning the cache too. Just a thought .

PurpleScorpion76
05-16-16, 01:31 PM
Over the weekend, I tried logging in again through the cog wheel and low and behold it worked. For about 24 hours. Now all friends are 'Bakery friends' and i'm not getting anywhere near the amount of quick serves I usually get, least i'm getting some. I don't seem to be able to send the QS's to all of my fb friends either. I would wake up in the morning and have nearly 30 notifications nearly 20QS's. Now lucky if I get 2. I'm going to email support and see what they say.

Niire
05-16-16, 02:27 PM
Over the weekend, I tried logging in again through the cog wheel and low and behold it worked. For about 24 hours. Now all friends are 'Bakery friends' and i'm not getting anywhere near the amount of quick serves I usually get, least i'm getting some. I don't seem to be able to send the QS's to all of my fb friends either. I would wake up in the morning and have nearly 30 notifications nearly 20QS's. Now lucky if I get 2. I'm going to email support and see what they say.

Did you send in an email to support? The same was happening with me, and they fixed it. :)

[S8] Elsa
05-16-16, 02:38 PM

Can you try now? ^^

When was playing BS & BS2 I would have to go to cashe for FB and delete it, tons of times. I would do both, especially on my iPad. I think if you go do the cache clean on the iPhone for both BS2 & FB then open BS2 again. It might not hurt to delete and reinstall after cleaning the cache too. Just a thought .

Are you level 13? Just log out of Game Center and you can load that account. If you want to use Game Center, email support. They'll need to do support magic to assist you. ^_^

Can you PM me your ticket number?

PurpleScorpion76
05-17-16, 10:17 AM
Elsa;1296012']

Can you PM me your ticket number?

What's a ticket number?

PurpleScorpion76
05-17-16, 10:18 AM
What's a ticket number?

If you mean the number s8 gave me i'll pm it over to you now.

PurpleScorpion76
05-17-16, 10:22 AM
Did you send in an email to support? The same was happening with me, and they fixed it. :)

Yes still waiting for a non computer response.

CammoAmmo
05-17-16, 06:32 PM
I have finally figured out how to solve my version of this problem, so if anyone has the same problem as me here is what I did:

First of all, my problem was that after logging out of facebook my account was set to level 1 which is most likely intended but after I logged back into my facebook my level 40 account lost all of its FB neighbors and I could no longer send quickserves cause I believe my facebook became associated with the level 1 account in some way.

I solved this by deleting and reinstalling the game, which let me log into facebook again without resetting my level and account, but I forgot that I had been logged onto my personal facebook on my phone. After relogging into my bakery story facebook, I was finally able to change the facebook icon to a golden message icon which showed that I had finally logged in. However, I still couldn't get any quickserves. Then I tried logging on on Love and Cupcakes and it worked like a charm! Now I play bakery story on the regular version and log onto love and cupcakes to send and receive quickserves.

Essentially, If you have your account fully recovered and do not have any of the serious problems and only cannot send or receive quickserves, then you might want to try downloading Love and Cupcakes and using that. I think I was rather late in figuring this out so most people have already tried it, but maybe I can help someone. I provided my process just in case admins or mods want more info about the bug to relay to storm8 :)

alexsjusa
05-18-16, 07:56 AM
I have finally figured out how to solve my version of this problem, so if anyone has the same problem as me here is what I did:

First of all, my problem was that after logging out of facebook my account was set to level 1 which is most likely intended but after I logged back into my facebook my level 40 account lost all of its FB neighbors and I could no longer send quickserves cause I believe my facebook became associated with the level 1 account in some way.

I solved this by deleting and reinstalling the game, which let me log into facebook again without resetting my level and account, but I forgot that I had been logged onto my personal facebook on my phone. After relogging into my bakery story facebook, I was finally able to change the facebook icon to a golden message icon which showed that I had finally logged in. However, I still couldn't get any quickserves. Then I tried logging on on Love and Cupcakes and it worked like a charm! Now I play bakery story on the regular version and log onto love and cupcakes to send and receive quickserves.

Essentially, If you have your account fully recovered and do not have any of the serious problems and only cannot send or receive quickserves, then you might want to try downloading Love and Cupcakes and using that. I think I was rather late in figuring this out so most people have already tried it, but maybe I can help someone. I provided my process just in case admins or mods want more info about the bug to relay to storm8 :)

That actually worked for me and I hope love and cupcakes is here to stay until they figure out why Game Center and Facebook don't mesh properly! As soon as opened love and cupcakes it was promoting me to use the newer version but I think I do this reroute in the interim! Thanks again! I'll keep checking to see if I can ever log in on newer version!

PurpleScorpion76
05-18-16, 12:29 PM
Didn't work for me :( And i'm getting tired of making the same recipies for the Secret Bakers Club - at least today I don't have any Motherly Love recipies, it's always Peanut Butter Jelly, Snowball, Scone, Creme Brule, Peanut Butter Balls and Raspberry Galette, sometimes I get the Fruit Blitz. Could this also be linked? Along with some basic ingredients appearing in the spot of the Motherly Love ingredients spots on the store shelves.

kooky panda
05-18-16, 12:56 PM

Thanks for reporting back the steps you have taken! This will help a lot of players!

alexsjusa
05-19-16, 08:57 AM
Thanks for reporting back the steps you have taken! This will help a lot of players!

Well it worked for a time! I'm having trouble bringing up all my friends to send out requests! It only brings up about 10 people with weird characters in their names

kooky panda
05-19-16, 09:27 AM
Well it worked for a time! I'm having trouble bringing up all my friends to send out requests! It only brings up about 10 people with weird characters in their names

Have you tried restarting your device?

PurpleScorpion76
05-19-16, 09:57 AM
Strangely since the latest update with all the new plants to take up our space. I am now getting slightly more Quick Serves than I have been but still considerably less than ususal, all friends however are still up as 'bakery friends'. We're slowly getting there. No word from s8 yet.

Rynetory2
05-20-16, 06:13 AM
Please continue to follow up with your ticket number and wait for an Agent to respond to you. Thanks.

CammoAmmo
05-23-16, 08:46 AM
I am now having the same problem as alexsjusa again so I guess my "fix" was temporary.

The only neighbors showing up are a handful of neighbors who all say "Friend Name" but if I scroll down the list and up again, some of the names simply dissappear and other ones change from "Friend Name" to the actual name, and where some names had a star originally now they dissappear.

Rynetory2
05-23-16, 08:51 AM
Logging out of FB fixes this for me but I've to repeat and restart game level and app all over again. So now, I just let it be and everyone remains as Bakery Friends which is fine since I accept all requests. At least until there's a permanent fix I guess.

CammoAmmo
05-23-16, 06:35 PM
Sorry for all the updates and constant posts (this should be the last one!) but I finally just decided to suck it up and log out of facebook and see what would happen... so it seems like for my problem I need to first log out of facebook on regular bs2, log back into facebook, then go onto love & cupcakes, log out and in there, and then log out and in a second time(?) and then it works. I had to relog in twice because I had to re download love and cupcakes, so it might be that my fix even requires me to reinstall love and cupcakes. Guess I'll have to do this process every few days, but hey, at least I get my quickserves back! and I can finally send some to my neighbors :)

PurpleScorpion76
05-27-16, 08:19 AM
Is there a fix on this yet? This most recent timed event is undoable without the Quick Serves working perfectly.

sugerbabby2
05-27-16, 05:55 PM
I'm having the same problem uninstalled but that hasn't helped either went to fb and tried from there.

merlin3108
05-31-16, 08:45 AM
I'm having the same problem... Got tired of only seeing 'friends name' on my quick serves so I disconnected from FB over the weekend and reconnected it trough BS2 game settings... Usually I have to do that several times in a row and then my friends 'names are back... But this time that didn't work and since Saturday I can no longer log onto FB through my regular game ... I tried everything mentioned on here with no change... (Logging in and out of Game Center as well as FB, deleting BS2 from the list of apps on FB, deleting and reinstalling BS2, clearing cache...

Thanks to @cammoAmmo I at least have the work around of going to the old love &cup cakes version where I can actually receive, answer and send out quick serve requests... However I cannot play the game on it... So this can certainly not be the answer to my problem in the long run...

PurpleScorpion76
06-08-16, 10:20 AM
I finally got a response yesterday after just over a month of my initial email. The fix worked, but then it did for just a couple of days the last time I tried it. However I cannot get answers to my latest questions as they've exceeded their quota and my emails are bouncing back. :(

Rynetory2
06-09-16, 08:45 PM
I finally got a response yesterday after just over a month of my initial email. The fix worked, but then it did for just a couple of days the last time I tried it. However I cannot get answers to my latest questions as they've exceeded their quota and my emails are bouncing back. :(

Sorry about this. This should now be resolved. Emails should not be bouncing back anymore. Please resend. Thank you for your feedback.

CammoAmmo
07-06-16, 11:24 AM
With the disabling of Love & Cupcakes, I can no longer get quick serves at all. The game needs to fix some major issues! I am fine with not having any updates for a while, I just want to be able to play a game that doesn't seem broken all the time. If it is possible, please let us continue to play Love and Cupcakes until all of the major game bugs are fixed. I know many people need to use it simply to play the game without crashing.

debrasbistro
07-07-16, 01:13 AM
With the disabling of Love & Cupcakes, I can no longer get quick serves at all. The game needs to fix some major issues! I am fine with not having any updates for a while, I just want to be able to play a game that doesn't seem broken all the time. If it is possible, please let us continue to play Love and Cupcakes until all of the major game bugs are fixed. I know many people need to use it simply to play the game without crashing.

Yes! Same here. Seriously, why are we no longer able to ask for and give quick serves?

SpiritWind00
07-07-16, 02:06 AM
Last time the connection broke for me (last week), it took me about 6-8 times to hit connect before it finally registered. Maybe you could keep trying? What happened for me, was that i logged out as the list of names turned back to some other coded names listing, got a L1 store, didn't do the tutorial, kept clicking on the settings/connect FB over and over. The game went on and off and so did FB app over and over. Eventually it connected. It did take me about 20 mins though.

CammoAmmo
07-07-16, 09:05 AM
My problem is just that my neighbors never show up, no matter how many times i disconnect and reconnect facebook. I can only answer requests, not send them myself.

sugerbabby2
07-18-16, 04:48 AM
I been sending emails to nothing seems to help wish they would fix this

Niire
07-22-16, 12:32 PM
My problem is just that my neighbors never show up, no matter how many times i disconnect and reconnect facebook. I can only answer requests, not send them myself.

This issue just started with me today as well...

CammoAmmo
07-22-16, 01:54 PM
This issue just started with me today as well...

Sadly it has been a few months and there is still no fix... wish we would at least get an update. I have sent several emails to support but they stopped replying. Quite frustrating.

Niire
07-22-16, 02:44 PM
Sadly it has been a few months and there is still no fix... wish we would at least get an update. I have sent several emails to support but they stopped replying. Quite frustrating.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you...you're one of my friends actually! I just logged off facebook in game, removed the app on facebook, then logged back in in game, and it's working again. It's so odd how this is the only game I have issues with, lol.

CammoAmmo
07-22-16, 03:34 PM
I'm so sorry this is happening to you...you're one of my friends actually! I just logged off facebook in game, removed the app on facebook, then logged back in in game, and it's working again. It's so odd how this is the only game I have issues with, lol.

I'm sorry I can't send you requests anymore, but I still respond to whatever ones I get! Hopefully once in a while I'm a useful neighbor lol.

I tried what you did before and it didn't work for me sadly, just hoping that support is working on a way to fix the bug.

PurpleScorpion76
08-07-16, 07:26 AM
This problem still exists for me. I recently upgraded my phone to the latest model and latest software update. I downloaded the game and again for 24-48 hours the Quick Serves work fine, now everyone is Bakery Friend again and i'm getting very few Quick Serves, is there a fix to this yet?

Rynetory2
08-07-16, 07:55 AM
This problem still exists for me. I recently upgraded my phone to the latest model and latest software update. I downloaded the game and again for 24-48 hours the Quick Serves work fine, now everyone is Bakery Friend again and i'm getting very few Quick Serves, is there a fix to this yet?

Hi PurpleScorpion76. Try logging off FB, force shut game, start it and log into FB again. If it doesn't work, please continue to work with Support for your case because you'll need them to investigate your account and give you specific advise. The forum can't assist further. Sorry about that.