PDA

View Full Version : Expiring Goals

pinkflower7777
05-03-16, 07:33 PM
In my game I see one goal expiring in 6 days. It is the Birthstone dragon goal. I am wondering is just the goal expiring, or is the dragon expiring too? Thanks for any information.

edit(KP)

Just the goals are expiring(to make room for new goals!! ) ... The dragons will NOT be expiring! :)

Gem cluster can now be purchased from the market under the decorations tab.
100,000 coins!

roguebee
05-03-16, 07:52 PM
I had a pop up announcing a spring cleaning of goals. In my book, I see that the goal for the Birthstone dragon as well as the Jade dragon is expiring in 6 days.

ninasidstorm8
05-03-16, 07:53 PM
In my game I see one goal expiring in 6 days. It is the Birthstone dragon goal. I am wondering is just the goal expiring, or is the dragon expiring too? Thanks for any information.

I just received a popup stating that some Spring Cleaning was being done and after 4 years a number of Goals would be set to expire on 5/9. I see two of my goals have 6 days remaining. The one for the Birthstone Dragon was one of them. I expect that only the goals will expire.

Jackiesq
05-04-16, 01:01 AM
I want to know about the dragons too.
The goals for Waverider and Wooden are in the list expiring in 6 days too.

zyfazix
05-04-16, 01:39 AM
The goal for the Fluffy dragon is also expiring. I don't mind these goals being removed, they just clutter up the list and it's nearly impossible to get rid of everything. Hopefully they'll add more goals to the shredder

amerirish
05-04-16, 07:27 AM
Ditto about wanting confirmation that only the goals are going away and not the dragons. I don't have Fluffy or Birthstone :(

Kennedward
05-04-16, 07:30 AM
I don't mind them expiring, there's too many anyways, looking forward to seeing them clear up some of the old goals and give us new interesting ones

freshfunin2008
05-04-16, 08:16 AM
It's about time. Now lets clean up the storage as well.

pod5124cra
05-04-16, 08:45 AM
With S8 cleaning out the dragons and quests will those dragons still be in the market to get later. Cause it's impossible to breed those dragons in 6 days when your chances are slim to none of even getting said dragon.

amerirish
05-04-16, 08:47 AM
With S8 cleaning out the dragons and quests will those dragons still be in the market to get later. Cause it's impossible to breed those dragons in 6 days when your chances are slim to none of even getting said dragon.

Especially if you are also trying to breed the two Limited Time dragons that are only in the Market for 2 more days :(

pod5124cra
05-04-16, 08:48 AM
I think they should let us use the parts in storage to craft a dragon and not just waste the work we did to get the pieces by cleaning them up. I hope they still keep the dragons in the market.

kooky panda
05-04-16, 11:08 AM
Just the goals are expiring(to make room for new goals!! ) ... The dragons will NOT be expiring! :)

amerirish
05-04-16, 11:11 AM

Yay! Glad to hear that! Thanks again Ms. Panda <3

Jackiesq
05-04-16, 11:17 AM
Thx Kooky for the answer and thx S8 for not removing the dragons!

pinkflower7777
05-04-16, 11:21 AM

Thanks so much for answering Kooky! Its fine the goals are changing, I just didn"t want to miss the dragon. :D

Kennedward
05-05-16, 07:24 AM
It's about time. Now lets clean up the storage as well.

Agreed, too much cluttering

pod5124cra
05-05-16, 07:54 AM
Thnx kooky panda glad to hear dragons are staying. Maybe they will be nice and let us use our other breeding den FREE to do these quests since it takes many fails to get what the dragons we are trying to get in such a short time, just a thought.

justinbieber4444
05-11-16, 06:54 PM
And yet you keep the Skeletal Dragon goal when Skeletal Dragon has been expired?

Kennedward
05-12-16, 06:13 AM
And yet you keep the Sketal Dragon goal when Skektal Dragon has been expired?

LOL! I laughed so hard seeing your post, but i agree

moonchild1987
05-20-16, 11:07 AM
Looks like they are continuing with sping cleaning the goals. There are currently 12 goal expiring in either 11 or 18 days in my book.

zyfazix
05-20-16, 11:17 AM
Black Swan, Hunter, Paradise, Godmother, Healer, Humming, Siamese, Dark Angel, Troll, Mercury are the goals that are expiring from my book. It seems they're also removing goals for more 'recent' dragons like Humming, Healer and Siamese. Somewhat surprised about the expiring goals for Diamond hybrids. Not a complain, just surprised :P

moonchild1987
05-20-16, 11:26 AM
Extending zyfazix list...

Moon, goblin, manticore, iridescent, bat, and peacock.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
05-20-16, 11:41 AM
Peacock, Black Swan, Goblin for me on top of some of the others already listed.

Lurker2
05-20-16, 11:51 AM
I'm surprised that they're getting rid of the goblin goal. That one looks like it has a reward other than coins and exp.

Bastiaan0
05-22-16, 06:22 AM
I'm surprised that they're getting rid of the goblin goal. That one looks like it has a reward other than coins and exp.

Hear, hear!
I'd like to have both Goblin and the gem cluster, so I could start breeding Night and Fire. But I'm a bit afraid of 22, 25 and 32 hour fails :(
On the other side, it expires in 17 days (just an educated guess: june 7th, 10:00am Dragon Story Time?), so I might give it a shot...

RocioBM
05-22-16, 08:07 PM
I don't have Goblin but I want the gem cluster. I hope another way to get it soon.

honerkowski
05-24-16, 02:44 AM
I don't have Goblin but I want the gem cluster. I hope another way to get it soon.

Me too...

pinkflower7777
05-24-16, 05:42 PM

Yes, I really wish they'd rethink deleting this goal. It is currently the only way to get the gem cluster. I really hope they come up with another way to earn it.

snowyhillz
05-25-16, 01:45 PM
I'm hoping the new goals that they come up with are more interesting than get coins and experience for breeding a certain type of dragon (which we are going to try to do anyway) I have stopped looking at the goals a long time ago, they were only useful to me at the very start of the game when I was learning the game ie, buy habitats, buy dragons, breed dragons, expand, get mine etc, etc.

honerkowski
05-26-16, 04:05 AM
I'm hoping the new goals that they come up with are more interesting than get coins and experience for breeding a certain type of dragon (which we are going to try to do anyway) I have stopped looking at the goals a long time ago, they were only useful to me at the very start of the game when I was learning the game ie, buy habitats, buy dragons, breed dragons, expand, get mine etc, etc.

Same with me - I am on Level 166 with approx. 300 Million coins, I don't care about experience points or coins any more.
But I have neither Gem Cluster nor Nether Portal, so I really like these goals.
I've been trying for Neon since it came out, but I have none so far, and also no Goblin fail, which is rather disappointing given the number of tries...

Niire
05-26-16, 04:43 AM
Been trying for goblin myself to try and beat the timer in case...so far nada.

RocioBM
06-07-16, 02:36 PM
Now that the Goal to obtain the Gem Cluster is expired, how can we get that item?

It's still in the Store but it can't be purchased.

kooky panda
06-07-16, 04:14 PM
Now that the Goal to obtain the Gem Cluster is expired, how can we get that item?

It's still in the Store but it can't be purchased.

You can now purchase it in the market of 100,000 coins!
(Under the decorations tab)

RocioBM
06-07-16, 06:22 PM
Cool, thanks :)

Tracey8170
06-08-16, 07:50 AM
Is gem cluster just a Decoration? Or is there more to it😊

Tracey8170
06-08-16, 07:56 AM
I couldn't get Dark Angel, Troll, Hunter, Siamese, And Black Swan bc they all expired it actually made me sick😝 Now I have to buy them. Hope nothing else is expiring LOL

kooky panda
06-08-16, 08:40 AM
Is gem cluster just a Decoration? Or is there more to it
It is just a decoration.

roguebee
06-08-16, 02:05 PM
I couldn't get Dark Angel, Troll, Hunter, Siamese, And Black Swan bc they all expired it actually made me sick😝 Now I have to buy them. Hope nothing else is expiring LOL

Only the goals expired. You can still try and breed the dragons.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-08-16, 02:57 PM
Anyone heard anything about new goals?

Kennedward
06-08-16, 07:50 PM
Wow, to be honest, I didn't even realize which goals were expired

I think it has to do with the fact that there's such a long list, and even after expiring some goals, it's still a very long list

Tracey8170
06-09-16, 09:53 AM
I just found out you still can breed the dragons that expired and are expiring you just won't get the reward in the goal book.I was told to calm down 9 of my dragons are expiring in 6 days and a week ago 4 all expired. That's a lot of dragons expiring but happy to no I still can breed them. Is this right or my friend just say this to shut me up hahaha

Tracey8170
06-09-16, 10:02 AM
What is gem cluster for is it just a decoration?i seen someone island all gem cluster were connected and floating in the air the first gem was attached to the mining for land. He was on level 200 and I am on level 168 so does anybody no what these gem cluster do? Thank you

Niire
06-09-16, 10:06 AM
Gem clusters are just deco as far as I know. :) Also, the goals themselves are the only thing expiring when they do the expiring goals thing...your friend told you right, you can still breed those dragons, just no goals for doing so once they expire. :)

kooky panda
06-09-16, 12:19 PM
I just found out you still can breed the dragons that expired and are expiring you just won't get the reward in the goal book.I was told to calm down 9 of my dragons are expiring in 6 days and a week ago 4 all expired. That's a lot of dragons expiring but happy to no I still can breed them. Is this right or my friend just say this to shut me up hahaha

That is correct!

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 04:55 AM
UHm I wondered if you TeamlAva can removed some of the goals and make new goals for fun or a goals to collect dragon event... Just 2 of them I think

moonchild1987
06-14-16, 01:52 PM
Looks like another set of goals is due to expire on June 21 (note: just the goals are expiring, not the dragon.) I have music, flamingo, lavender, and honeysuckle. I'm very curious as to what s8 plans to due with the goal book. I want to be excited but don't want to get my hopes up and nothing come of it.

MsMelanieMonster
06-17-16, 07:45 AM
Just bred Honeysuckle with Tiny and Air! It's been awhile since I've bred a fun super rare dragon.
More goal book expirations: Fates, Leopard, Anubis

Kennedward
06-19-16, 05:39 AM
I think more of the older goals should be expired, and new ones should be added in to refresh that long list, I seriously doubt anyone cared to go through that huge list

Jackiesq
06-20-16, 07:07 AM
I think more of the older goals should be expired, and new ones should be added in to refresh that long list, I seriously doubt anyone cared to go through that huge list
Have you checked the goals you still have? Maybe you only need to plant a crop you never plant, visit a neighbor, buy a decor or pay some coins to complete them! If you have so many dragons your list can't be very long...

Kennedward
06-23-16, 06:18 AM
Have you checked the goals you still have? Maybe you only need to plant a crop you never plant, visit a neighbor, buy a decor or pay some coins to complete them! If you have so many dragons your list can't be very long...

I checked, still a very long list.......

Jackiesq
06-24-16, 03:40 AM
I checked, still a very long list.......
Okay, hoped it helped a bit...
Then you can do 2 things!
1 Just wait until S8 expires them all... (It seems they do 10 or so every week, so your open goals will expiring if you wait long enough) 😉
2 Just breed all dragons from the goals! 😂 I should start with some quick wins (rares, 2gems, majortypes) or the ones you really want...

And don't finish a goal that gives 3 new. That was my last action... 😡 Thankfully I was able to complete 2 the same moment...

Kennedward
06-24-16, 05:47 AM
Okay, hoped it helped a bit...
Then you can do 2 things!
1 Just wait until S8 expires them all... (It seems they do 10 or so every week, so your open goals will expiring if you wait long enough) ��
2 Just breed all dragons from the goals! �� I should start with some quick wins (rares, 2gems, majortypes) or the ones you really want...

And don't finish a goal that gives 3 new. That was my last action... �� Thankfully I was able to complete 2 the same si moment...

Nah, I'm fine playing at my own leisure rate

In case you haven't seen my signature, more dragons means nothing to me, I don't have the space to put them