PDA

View Full Version : Hibernation cave/temple

xenu8
05-03-16, 02:24 PM
Can we please have some kind of place to store animals? I find it really hard to expand because I can't get enough runes stones. I have plenty of coins & nothing to do with them but I am terrible at mining, so I am stuck with having no place to put animals unless I sell off animals. I don't want to sell off animals that took forever to get epic just so I can house a common for some goal. Why can't we get a hibernaton cave/ temple? I will give you 10 million coins for it. Thanks.

PrairieGrass
05-31-16, 09:07 PM
Great idea of calling a storage area a hibernation cave! We definitely need a way to store animals so we can move animals in and out of the cave and have the chance to have all our hard earned creatures on display for a while.

PurpleSonya
12-28-16, 02:08 PM
This is a great idea. And I love the idea of paying for it with coins.Too many habitats cost gems.

Phoenix406
12-28-16, 10:34 PM
Agreed. This is very much needed. Some of my other animal breeding games have this feature.

Ellerslie6
01-29-17, 10:47 AM
Can we please have some kind of place to store animals? I find it really hard to expand because I can't get enough runes stones. I have plenty of coins & nothing to do with them but I am terrible at mining, so I am stuck with having no place to put animals unless I sell off animals. I don't want to sell off animals that took forever to get epic just so I can house a common for some goal. Why can't we get a hibernaton cave/ temple? I will give you 10 million coins for it. Thanks.

SUCH A GOOD IDEA
I too am terrible at mining - it's not unusual for me to spend 3 bombs and find no runes. BTW - is there a trick to finding them? As I said, I often see not a single "close" while mining.
And- I agree that difficulty in acquiring runes is reason many people quit playing. What's the sense in giving out so many decorations in storybook or worldwide events if we have no room to display them And, what's the point of leaderboard events that encourage players to LOSE so they can get a lower prize that includes runes? There's no room to put the trophies anyway.
Storage or hibernation areas that we can purchase with coins or win in leaderboard events would encourage us to use the 100s of decorative items we have sitting in storage. The areas would need to store enough animals to make it worthwhile giving up the space
I'm surprised we have had only one management response to the storage/hibernation concept given there's a couple if discussion strings focusing on this.
Cheers