PDA

View Full Version : Ember Dragon: Battle May 3 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

Luck6667
05-08-16, 04:39 PM
May I ask when does the breeding roost end its 50 gold sale? I just click the roost and see it costs 100gold for me!! And I just had 50gold at that moment, and I clicked the "activate " button, it actually activated again!! But I see my gold become negative amount!! WTH! It is now -50 gold for me! I also can't collect coins in my habitat now due to this issue! So weird! Someone please help me

MsMelanieMonster
05-08-16, 08:45 PM
Took out Ember with Opal 10 KO. Congrats to those who finished!

raygill1
05-08-16, 11:38 PM
With half an hour left to go, I've just lost to comic again, but this is the furthest I've got in a tournament and a lot of it was down to the suggestions on this page! Anyway off to level up as many dragons as I can before next the next one!

Elspelsie
05-09-16, 04:11 AM
Awww.. I didn't make it... Got stuck on Warden.

ladymakay
05-09-16, 06:34 AM
No Ember for me... hit rd 26 days ago and due to the beautiful weather we've been having, I spent my days chasing bubbles and kite fighting missed hours and hours of opportunities to battle lol. Oh well, the bubbles and kites were a lot more fun ☺☺

Clark_Wayne
05-09-16, 08:16 AM
No Ember for me... hit rd 26 days ago and due to the beautiful weather we've been having, I spent my days chasing bubbles and kite fighting missed hours and hours of opportunities to battle lol. Oh well, the bubbles and kites were a lot more fun ☺☺

LOL don't regret : you made the right decision ;) this is just a game and may be Ember will come back as spin wheel reward (or worse : a leaderboard reward :eek: )

ladymakay
05-09-16, 08:23 AM
LOL don't regret : you made the right decision ;) this is just a game and may be Ember will come back as spin wheel reward (or worse : a leaderboard reward :eek: )
Exactly! !