PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
05-03-16, 11:19 AM
Hey guys, started a new thread since the previous discussion thread has gotten long.
Good Luck!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30875&d=1463083287 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30875&d=1463083287)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/CC1E6722-B79B-4BC6-8419-6572D1E84AA6_zpsunjlfbaz.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/CC1E6722-B79B-4BC6-8419-6572D1E84AA6_zpsunjlfbaz.png.html)

kooky panda
05-03-16, 11:19 AM
Extra Information:

Note there is a small display glitch :

The pop up announcing the bonus points for successful breeding appears right over the pop up for the breeding time points. You do get all your points, you just don't see both pop ups.

Elsa;1289921']The little pop up doesn't show the full amount of points when you get the bonus, but you do get all of the Leaderboard Points that you're supposed to have. This is a known issue, which we plan to resolve in a future update.

(IOS)- Arctic Island breeding does count.

(Android)- Event is not showing up on Halloween Version.

Mama Dragon- Pink and Blue, Ultra Rare, 16 hours.

Dragon Ages- You can purchase in the market for 150 gold

Wildflower Spring

Type: Habitat
Level: 20
Dragon Capacity: 3
Coin Capacity: 7,800 Coin
Cost: 200 Gold
Sells for: 5,200 Coin
Build Time: none
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

[S8] Elsa
05-03-16, 02:02 PM
The event is up. ;)

fhjigfrf
05-03-16, 02:07 PM
One of the milestones is a habitat!

DragonPhoenix6
05-03-16, 02:08 PM
Elsa;1288850']The event is up. ;)

Not up in my island :(

fluffpuff21
05-03-16, 02:10 PM
Already having issues.... I got the first milestone and I originally got some amount of food, I think around 5000 or so. Before I could take a screenshot, I got the Fruitful loading screen and *poof*! No more food...

nannytodragons
05-03-16, 02:12 PM
Not on my island either only the 6 day tournament for ember and offer for egg lol

kooky panda
05-03-16, 02:12 PM
If you are not seeing the event, try restarting your game.

belbar22
05-03-16, 02:13 PM
I have only got a tournament in both my accounts.

[S8] Elsa
05-03-16, 02:15 PM
The bar on the side scrolls, so you may need to scroll down to see the Leaderboard event icon.

Sandybellee
Oh goody! I don't care for any of the milestone dragons. The habitat would be nice though if I can get to 1700 points which I doubt since I didn't even prepare for the event.

hestiarulez
Yay!!! A bunch of eggs hatched; but already have 4 people ahead of me. Easy decision - not to spend much gold on this.

Bastiaan0
05-03-16, 02:17 PM
Also, Leaderboard doesn't show on Haloween version. Unfortunately original version crashes at the moment the news list is supposed to be shown, I can see the Leaderboard icon on the side, though :(

maebirdx
05-03-16, 02:17 PM
I've got no clue whether or not Arctic isles counts, but I'm already breeding something there. If you guys would like, I can check back with the results

zyfazix
05-03-16, 02:18 PM
Also, Leaderboard doesn't show on Haloween version. Unfortunately original version crashes at the moment the news list is supposed to be shown, I can see the Leaderboard icon on the side, though :(

Same issue here. I guess I'll try to get some things done that count toward the event but anything else will go on the Halloween version

AuroraLava
05-03-16, 02:19 PM
One further suggestion is to have the groups done by number of nests. Someone with two nests will always have an advantage over someone with only one. Happy playing everyone! I will not spend gold on this event but good luck to those who try to get that beautiful Mama dragon.

JCG812
05-03-16, 02:19 PM
In a group with some pretty large islands, 3 nests etc. Yikes! Good luck to everyone in my group, and to everyone in the community.

Milestone dragons are nice.

fhjigfrf
05-03-16, 02:20 PM
Arctic Isles counts. I forgot to have something evolving there in advance, though.

hestiarulez
05-03-16, 02:20 PM
One further suggestion is to have the groups done by number of nests. Someone with two nests will always have an advantage over someone with only one. Happy playing everyone! I will not spend gold on this event but good luck to those who try to get that beautiful Mama dragon.

I am not sure it is practical - since a player can add additional nests and breeding-den at any point in the game.

jjblueyes
05-03-16, 02:22 PM
Well it's here and yes there's already the folks way up and ahead.

@Hawk

Glad to hear you are healing and yea, funny how some get sales all the time and some hardly ever and 99 bucks?!? Yea I hear ya.

Jen

kooky panda
05-03-16, 02:23 PM
I've got no clue whether or not Arctic isles counts, but I'm already breeding something there. If you guys would like, I can check back with the results

I just collected my breeding on arctic island and it does count.

lenasdinner
05-03-16, 02:25 PM
ok...I like the habitat it's pretty happy about it,but Snowfall dragon and Duchess dragon already have,and Mother dragon is so far away that I'm not gonna make it.I don't even know for what I will be playin for here.First prize...I don't think I'll will be wining that eather.:(

utili68
05-03-16, 02:26 PM
And there we have the Storm8 ID's on the list again...

nyrrem
05-03-16, 02:29 PM

Why does that matter? It's not as if it is their real name and address.

Get ready for the rich to win!

FlatFoot

You should only be able to see your own. The others should be Island names.

savage_mel
The leader on my board already has 358 points. I have 51. Not even sure how its possible so soon out of the gate. I really do not enjoy these leaderboards so if i get the habitat and snowfall dragon I will be happy

pernmagic
Mine has just clicked in, 10pm uk time.... And a tourney and everything else as well ..... Habitate useful but not bothered about the dragons, have the first one anyway ..... Mixed levels participating but I'm 7 th already Oh well I'll do what I can but going to conserve my rather low gold stores and look after my resident dragons for a week ;)

MaribouMay
05-03-16, 02:32 PM

I have 2 nests, but all the leaders in my group have 4 nests and all the gold type dragons. The top two have 3200+ and 2000+ already and the event started less than an hour ago. I guess I should thank them for letting me know right away that there is no point in trying for Mama. It makes things much easier. Sticking to the milestones and my normal playing style without reservation.

ETA: the leader now has almost 4000; 800 in the time it took to write this post. Yeeeesh!

freshfunin2008
05-03-16, 02:34 PM
I didn't have it on my account after 3 hours so i hatched my nests and harvested my food when I saw the tourney and no other update. Now I have it only in 1 account. UGH!!!!

amalsaba
05-03-16, 02:36 PM
I have 2 nests, but all the leaders in my group have 4 nests and all the gold type dragons. The top two have 3200+ and 2000+ already and the event started less than an hour ago. I guess I should thank them for letting me know right away that there is no point in trying for Mama. It makes things much easier. Sticking to the milestones and my normal playing style without reservation.

ETA: the leader now has almost 4000; 800 in the time it took to write this post. Yeeeesh!

How is that even possible? I couldn't even reach the last milestone in the last leaderboard.

belarica
05-03-16, 02:37 PM
I'm just going for the habitat, as I have snowfall, duchess is breed able and I don't like mother :) lots of time to focus on breeding and growing food in 7 days

MaribouMay
05-03-16, 02:38 PM
How is that even possible? I couldn't even reach the last milestone in the last leaderboard.

They are spending gold and lots of it. I would guess speeding breeding/evolving.

belarica
05-03-16, 02:38 PM
I didn't have it on my account after 3 hours so i hatched my nests and harvested my food when I saw the tourney and no other update. Now I have it only in 1 account. UGH!!!!

When you switch between accounts you have to close and reopen to see the lb

AuroraLava
05-03-16, 02:39 PM
I am not sure it is practical - since a player can add additional nests and breeding-den at any point in the game.

Lol I did not think of that. Well they can grey out the buying option once the event starts so you can't buy any more while the leaderboard is on. :)

freshfunin2008
05-03-16, 02:41 PM
Now I have it in 2 accounts and I have 0 points and someone is already boosting. LOL

grandmatina
05-03-16, 02:45 PM
What is the Dragon Ages and where do we get it? Thanks.

hestiarulez
05-03-16, 02:46 PM
Does evolution in Arctic Isles add to the points?

leysanne
05-03-16, 02:46 PM
there's already a battle going on in my group ... the top 2 players both have boosts going right now :(

cdreams1980
05-03-16, 02:47 PM
I don't like to complain, but how is it fair to have Arctic Isles count? And I checked, I'm grouped with players from ios and I'm on Android.

jjblueyes
05-03-16, 02:49 PM
Yes ma'am! Some people last time had leaders already much much higher then that. Hope you enjoy that you can get out of the event but even if I win something I truly hate these events. I won't go on and on. Most folks don't like it. Have a good tourney and event!;)

farmday0123
05-03-16, 02:50 PM
Boost not work for me, i bought it n when I hatched eggs it refresh n get back all extra points, plus no quest out post this x, this is more difficult to win then x before, n only 2 can win mamma

lenasdinner
05-03-16, 02:50 PM
I'm totally dumbed!!!!I have two of my neighburs in my group(not shure about others yet)...and I allready know the winner. Good luck B......!!!!

metsfreek
05-03-16, 02:52 PM
So with a few hours shaved off we have to have even more points for the last prize then last time? Sweet game

noah1164
05-03-16, 02:52 PM
WTH? I double boosted. Took my Sea dragon off nest. Got milestone 1 of 133 points. Took my dragon I was evolving off. Got milestone 2. It put me ahead at 509 points. Then the stupid fruitful dragon processing screen comes up and rolls me back to only 373 points!? And dragon still off evolver. I'm seriously not happy getting ripped off right at the gate!

Anaboe
05-03-16, 02:54 PM
I hate this event. Did hate the last one, hate this one.

belarica
05-03-16, 02:55 PM
I don't like to complain, but how is it fair to have Arctic Isles count? And I checked, I'm grouped with players from ios and I'm on Android.

I'm iOS and I don't even have Arctic isle unlocked. :rolleyes:

Bastiaan0
05-03-16, 02:56 PM
15 points on the wheel, 3 Mists hatched, 101 points for the first milestone, Valiant done evolving (to epic :))... 386 points and leading :)
And another 75 coming up from the breeding den, never thought I would be happy with a Penumbra fail :p
1 neighbour in the list, so far no ridiculous amounts of points, but that could still come...
Have neither of the milestone dragons, so going to try to get to 4400 points, but won't be spending to much gold on that.
Have the habitat already...
Will try to get Mama, but only if she's in reach in the end...

feonalily
soooo when is android getting arctic isles cuz this is completely unfair

Hawk1
Bad start, first milestone was 5000 food, but crashed and when I logged back in in gave me those ridiculous tiles instead. Bleh why am I always hopeful that this game will stop stabbing me in the back :(

blueangel826
05-03-16, 02:57 PM
I thought that our IDs were not to be posted on our Leaderboard. Well, mine is but most of others look like their island name. PLEASE CHANGE THIS! !! I'm sure I read this on the thread with all the complaints & frustrations about 1st LB event. Thanks!

bozotc19
05-03-16, 02:57 PM
Ok, I quit. Zero chance to win. I am in a becket with level 200 and eight gold dragons and countless diamonds.

9krm
05-03-16, 02:59 PM

Yikes! The leader on my board has 500 and I was feeling sorry for myself. Now I won't. LOL

ghostiemom
What the heck!!!??? I just hit the first milestone, got awarded 118 crown things, showed up as raked #2 on the board, then my game did "processing" and my bonus disappeared and my rank dropped down to tenth or something. Thanks loads. :confused:

Edit: actually 13th

freshfunin2008
So I have the same problem I had last time. I spun the wheel. Got a chest. It said I won a certain amount of points and now it says spin again in 3:59 or what not and my total points is still 0. Last time I sent an email to support and 15 days later they said the problem is fixed. I never got my points. Oh well. I see how it is going to be this time. Just because you get points don't believe it. Check the total. I got points but my total is 0 still.. Hmmmmmmm

blueangel826
05-03-16, 03:00 PM
soooo when is android getting artic isles again cuz this is totally unfair
Everything is unfair as Android players! IOS players are only ones who ever had Arctic Isles! Good luck!

snowyhillz
05-03-16, 03:01 PM
I thought that our IDs were not to be posted on our Leaderboard. Well, mine is but most of others look like their island name. PLEASE CHANGE THIS! !! I'm sure I read this on the thread with all the complaints & frustrations about 1st LB event. Thanks!

They said that you will be the only one to see your ID

noah1164
05-03-16, 03:03 PM
What the heck!!!??? I just hit the first milestone, got awarded 118 crown things, showed up as raked #2 on the board, then my game did "processing" and my bonus disappeared and my rank dropped down to tenth or something. Thanks loads. :confused:

Edit: actually 13th

Same here. I lost 136 points!? Because it rolled back. Went from 509 to 373. I'm seriously ready to just quick this game. It's enough I spend gold all the time, but don't play games with me. Grrr.

Iloveasherbuns
Ok so the leader in my group keeps going up and up and yet they have 0 dragons in the one nest they have 0 dragons breeding and 0 in the evolution flower... How is this possible? They're almost at 1,000 points.

belarica
Ok, I quit. Zero chance to win. I am in a becket with level 200 and eight gold dragons and countless diamonds.

I'm in the highest bracket as well, I'm only 154.

ghostiemom
05-03-16, 03:04 PM
Oh well that diamond egg I've been sitting on just paid off! :p

saghaven
05-03-16, 03:07 PM
Same here. I lost 136 points!? Because it rolled back. Went from 509 to 373. I'm seriously ready to just quick this game. It's enough I spend gold all the time, but don't play games with me. Grrr.
Same! I got 106 points from hitting the first milestone and now they're gone. Now I'm only at 90. WTH?

D_Raho
05-03-16, 03:08 PM
Good thing they delayed this to get the kinks out. Sounds like it's running perfectly.

Niire
05-03-16, 03:09 PM
I have a decent score after doing some quick breeding for starry night and getting everything up. But I posted on my wall, I am sorry my points seem to be upp-ish, but I am only going for the milestones. :) I SO want a baby starry night! :D Hopefully folks in my bracket check my wall, I am not trying to start any sort of war. Didn't even check the leaderboard. I wish it would start off on the milestone page instead of the leader, cause my silly self forgot to write out the totals I need. I don't have a snowfall or a mother, and a habitat as a reward makes me SO happy with the milestones! <3

Didn't see it asked, no quest this time, correct? I'd love to run a lunar core quest. :)

chitown25
05-03-16, 03:10 PM
Eh...I just want the wildflower habitat..and maybe the duchess :D

Hawk1
05-03-16, 03:11 PM
Leader in my group had 1000 points in the first few minutes, okkkk milestones is really the only way to play this event and S8 pfffffft.

Bastiaan0
05-03-16, 03:12 PM
Forgot to mention... had a rollback on the second milestone prize... it was 4 royal roads, ended up with 5000 apples :)
But it's too bad these rollbacks still happen, S8 really should have a look into that!

Oh, and L......, thanks, but we'll see how things go ;)

DisposableHarlequin
05-03-16, 03:14 PM
My game is glitching and rolling back like crazy. Thankfully it's just been for collecting coins but if this keeps up I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose out on points soon. I feel bad for everyone who already has lost points.
Last leaderboard I collected coins before I attempted to collect points from tasks in case of rollbacks but right now it's glitching and rolling back even if I've been doing stuff on the game for the past few minutes.

xenu8
05-03-16, 03:19 PM
I boosted, then it was gone like "poof".....it said it lasted for an hour but it was more like a minute.

Hawk1
05-03-16, 03:19 PM
Forgot to mention... had a rollback on the second milestone prize... it was 4 royal roads, ended up with 5000 apples :)
But it's too bad these rollbacks still happen, S8 really should have a look into that!

Oh, and L......, thanks, but we'll see how things go ;)

Lol you got my food

noah1164
05-03-16, 03:20 PM
Same! I got 106 points from hitting the first milestone and now they're gone. Now I'm only at 90. WTH?

Yeah, after it rolled back I now got 5 maps instead of the 130 points and a double boost. Wow.
I don't like complaining but that was a lot of points I just lost.

vxh006
05-03-16, 03:23 PM
I breed snowangel in Arctic land and put my snowangel in the habitat and then the game refresh and my snowangel is gone... Please someone help me took me long time to breed and hatch this precious snowangel dragon. Event just start and already something is lost... Omg... So pissed...

D_Raho
05-03-16, 03:25 PM
I breed snowangel in Arctic land and put my snowangel in the habitat and then the game refresh and my snowangel is gone... Please someone help me took me long time to breed and hatch this precious snowangel dragon. Event just start and already something is lost... Omg... So pissed...

You're going to have to contact S8.

You aren't the only one that has lost an Arctic Isle Dragon. It seems to be somewhat common of an error, to be honest.

snowyhillz
05-03-16, 03:27 PM

This happened to me in the last leaderboard event too... As well as sending an email to support post in the bugs forum, it took about a week but I did get my icicle

seisurreal
05-03-16, 03:28 PM
★ hi :D ★

Are all players roped in to play this event or could we opt out? ★

// afternote .. We got PUSHED IN TO THE EVENT! ★

snowyhillz
05-03-16, 03:31 PM

Lol....I don't think there is an opt out but surely it is easy enough to just play your game and not click on the icon if you are not interested?

nyrrem
05-03-16, 03:32 PM
I'm going to challenge myself to come in last place on the leaderboard. Far more achievable.

AnglChk507
05-03-16, 03:33 PM
Lol first hour in and two people are using there boost lol this will be fun to watch

dragongrands
05-03-16, 03:34 PM
Seriously?!? Just saw this start. One person already has 608. That person has 24 duamond Dragons and 2 more diamond eggs in their nests. How is that even possible?????!!!!!!

pocopicasso
05-03-16, 03:34 PM
What is the Dragon Ages and where do we get it? Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing.....
WHAT is "Dragon Ages" & how do you collect from it?
Thanks!

belarica
05-03-16, 03:36 PM
Seriously?!? Just saw this start. One person already has 608. That person has 24 duamond Dragons and 2 more diamond eggs in their nests. How is that even possible?????!!!!!!

Wow, now that's a sight! Maybe they dumped all their money in this game? A millionaire perhaps?

snowyhillz
05-03-16, 03:38 PM
I was wondering the same thing.....
WHAT is "Dragon Ages" & how do you collect from it?
Thanks!
its in the market for 150 gold

cdbabe
05-03-16, 03:39 PM
What are the dragons in our milestones???

fhjigfrf
05-03-16, 03:39 PM
Is there a bonus for evolving rare dragons or is that just for breeding and hatching?

sipland
05-03-16, 03:41 PM
I'd be really happy to get Duchess. No chance of winning for me though, the leader in my group has 1200+ points already (I'm at 85)!

Lurker2

Tap on the picture in the milestones tab. It will tell you near the bottom of the screen.

snowyhillz

Snowfall, duchess, mother

DragonPhoenix6
05-03-16, 03:43 PM
Hey guys, started a new thread since the previous discussion thread has gotten long.
Good Luck!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/CC1E6722-B79B-4BC6-8419-6572D1E84AA6_zpsunjlfbaz.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/CC1E6722-B79B-4BC6-8419-6572D1E84AA6_zpsunjlfbaz.png.html)

Hey Kooky Panda, can we please have some more info about the Mama dragon? Elements & rarity etc.

DragonPhoenix6
05-03-16, 03:44 PM
By the way I love the habitat and the milestone dragons, I don't have any of them so really happy to get them all

AuroraLava
05-03-16, 03:46 PM
Hey Kooky Panda, can we please have some more info about the Mama dragon? Elements & rarity etc.

Mama is Pink and Blue, Ultra Rare, 16 hours. She is sooooooooooooooooooo cute in all the forms.

DragonPhoenix6
05-03-16, 03:47 PM
Mama is Pink and Blue, Ultra Rare, 16 hours. She is sooooooooooooooooooo cute in all the forms.

Thanks AuroraLava, I also love mama and it would be great to have her, good luck!

Drachenia
05-03-16, 03:49 PM
Oh I love it , hope that this time I 'm on the 1st place . Good luck to all

seisurreal
05-03-16, 03:59 PM
I'm totally dumbed!!!!I have two of my neighburs in my group(not shure about others yet)...and I allready know the winner. Good luck B......!!!!

Oh are our neighbors in the same group? ★ it's not supposed to, isn't it?!! :p

athenageez
Finally got the game to load. It kept saying it couldn't connect. As soon as it starts up I check the leaderboard and someone has a 1,968 score.

Welp.

pocopicasso
its in the market for 150 gold

Thanks snowyhillz :) Too funny, I was just coming back on to post that I found it in the market for $150 and there was your answer!

injoketaken
05-03-16, 04:13 PM
seisurreal, Technically you can't opt out, but if you play in the Halloween Version the leadership board doesn't show up and nothing you do counts towards the event. I'm going to log into the main version ever 4 hours to spin and hope for food, but otherwise I'm not participating.

m545cli
05-03-16, 04:18 PM

Oh NO!! At least that's not as bad as having a family member in your group! My husband has one of our daughters in his group....this isn't going to be pretty!! At least it's only 7 days....

Burrymillz
05-03-16, 04:19 PM
Confirmed lie by a strom8 representative we are in fact mixed with Android and iOS

whitewineglass
05-03-16, 04:27 PM
No way I'm gonna win this one, the top two have 9-10 gold giving dragons and they are already using boosts and at 2XX points already.
Whelp, guess I'll just focus on the tournament instead.

lnztrekfan
05-03-16, 04:27 PM
Oh NO!! At least that's not as bad as having a family member in your group! My husband has one of our daughters in his group....this isn't going to be pretty!! At least it's only 7 days....

Yikes! That would be tough!

naga2keren
05-03-16, 04:36 PM
The score of the leader on my account is over 3000. With boost and speeding on hatching, breeding and evolving for sure.30657

insomniadreams88
05-03-16, 04:37 PM
I'm just going to try to get all the milestones, not even going to try for first place. (Currently 12th in my group with 143, #1 has 540.) There's no way I'd spend gold unless I see that a small amount would mean the difference between getting the prize dragon and not getting it as the event is ending.

mbyte68
05-03-16, 04:52 PM
getting sick of being rolled back allllllll week now but this is happening during the event as well :/ IM DONE allready, seems to be since new update and YES on latest apple FW as well

cdbabe
05-03-16, 04:54 PM

Tap on the picture in the milestones tab. It will tell you near the bottom of the screen.

Snowfall, duchess, mother

Thank you so much for the reply my dear neighbor!!

Cheers!!

Hawk1
05-03-16, 04:56 PM
Lvl 137-200 definitely a large spread there between islands on my leaderboard . About the only good thing I can say is everyone that wins Mama has to reach a goal, not just highest score on the leaderboard. Interesting change if they really follow through, not that I didn't want people to win with 250-2100 totals. Oh well back to the tournament which has been more fun than leaderboard.

Good luck to everyone with their hearts set on Mama dragon

Hawk1
05-03-16, 05:02 PM
As much as I'd love to have that adorable pink dragon I'll pass, Not buying gold when I had a 24 hour sale was difficult but I managed not to cave in to S8.

There are so many glitches with this event it isn't even funny, and S8 knows it but doesn't care because they know people will grump about it here but continue to play.

zenkitty99
05-03-16, 05:03 PM
There's no way I'd spend gold unless I see that a small amount would mean the difference between getting the prize dragon and not getting it as the event is ending.

This is one of the problems for those players in timezones which make it difficult for us to be there at the end. These events finish during the night for us Aussies, and there's just no way I'm willing to forgo sleep for a game. At the end of the last leaderboard event, I went to bed in first place (a reasonable distance in front of second place), only to wake up the next morning in third place, missing out on the Skylord dragon. It left a really bad taste in my mouth, and is one of the reasons I won't be participating this time around.

There's just no way I can see to make this kind of event fair for everyone, regardless of where they are playing from or what device they are playing on, and I'm really disappointed that S8 is persisting with them despite the backlash from players!

jaymieb2
05-03-16, 05:07 PM
I go into this event knowing that I will not be in the top two. Not even CLOSE! I accept that.

So here is my plan...

Breed 20hours/day = 60 crowns
Hatch 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
Evolve 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
Spin (based on last event) 60/day
Bonus crowns avg 10/day

250 x 7 = 1750 total crowns.

I bought the thing that gives 20 crowns every 2.5 hours hoping to get another 100+ per day. Why? I want the habitat and 150 gold for a habitat is cheap! And I might be able to get the first dragon milestone as well. :-)

Relax and enjoy the chance to breed what you want, hatch what you want, evolve what you want - and save food for the next Tale! :-)

missourijan
05-03-16, 05:09 PM
Where do I get the Dragon of Ages?

mbyte68
05-03-16, 05:12 PM
i agree theres I went to bed in 1st ended the event in 3rd :/

snowyhillz
05-03-16, 05:12 PM
However it is run you will always have 80% missing out on the 1st/2nd place prize, it is s8's game and they can develop it how they want, and we can give them feedback on how we view it but ultimately they have to look at the bottom line --- I personally am not into the competitive side of the game so will go for the milestone dragons, play the tournament and watch the competition from the sidelines

Hawk1
05-03-16, 05:13 PM
Where do I get the Dragon of Ages?

Look at post #81

dragonwhispereri
05-03-16, 05:17 PM
Did this start earlier for some? There was nothing about 2.5 hours ago, and when I went in maybe 20 minutes ago, it was up and the high score so far is 150. since I only just started I'm at 0 and thus really far behind.
Also, how are groups made? I'm at level 68 and most people over 100.

ecxtasy
05-03-16, 05:24 PM
I am spending zilch gold and not even competing except for milestones. The leader on my leaderboard has 47 plus diamond hybrids and a lot are waiting to be evolved to level 7 scoring him heaps of points. Wow hats off to him though.

Took a screenshot cos never seen my thing like it. I'm off to bed am excited to see his score in the morning and go this event plays out.

kirby52
05-03-16, 05:37 PM
This leaderboard is going beyond reason on mine..two players are in a duel at over 20,000 each..and there are still 6 days to go ..absolutely ridiculous
I mean..who in their right mind would spend all that gold/money for a virtual,prize..they have nothing physical to show for all that money
Frankly i think they need psychiatric help..they are compulsive/obsessive..

tbetoug
05-03-16, 05:45 PM
Does anyone know what the first Milestone reward was? I don't believe I received anything...

Niire
05-03-16, 05:53 PM
The first 4 are random...food, coins is what I got so far...the next one after is a habitat, then the dragons.

LOL, hey Kennedward, I just checked milestone points...and my prediction on absolutely no chance is definite, there's a war between and first and second right now, both gold boosted and headed to 3k plus. :p

kooky panda
05-03-16, 05:56 PM

// afternote .. We got PUSHED IN TO THE EVENT! ★

This event is optional and you do not have to participate.

kooky panda
05-03-16, 05:57 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

lnztrekfan
05-03-16, 05:58 PM
Lvl 137-200 definitely a large spread there between islands on my leaderboard . About the only good thing I can say is everyone that wins Mama has to reach a goal, not just highest score on the leaderboard. Interesting change if they really follow through, not that I didn't want people to win with 250-2100 totals. Oh well back to the tournament which has been more fun than leaderboard.

Good luck to everyone with their hearts set on Mama dragon

I think any score can win. As long as no one in your group was playing technically you can win with 1 point. According to the milestones the final prize being the Mother dragon and not Mama dragon. And the top two scores in the classes win the mama.

Does anyone know what the first Milestone reward was? I don't believe I received anything...

The first milestone is 50 points.

vxh006
05-03-16, 06:05 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Hi, send an email to storm8 support waiting for reply. Thanks.

kimandamelia
05-03-16, 06:06 PM
This is ridiculous. How is it even possible to go from 149 to 2, 489 in minutes? No one stands a chance with blatant *****ing going on.

kooky panda
05-03-16, 06:18 PM
Confirmed lie by a strom8 representative we are in fact mixed with Android and iOS

Not sure where you received your information, but there was no lie on this subject.

When you begin the leaderboard event, you are matched with a group of other players with the same platform. When you're matched, your group doesn't change for the duration of the event.

The problem is players starting the event on android can switch over to their iOS devices. Storm 8 does not have control of this if players decide to log into their iOS device.
Feedback has been passed on to the team about the issues of iOS players having the arctic island extra advantage.

nicsdragonisle
05-03-16, 06:25 PM
Welcome to my Leaderboard world! Haven't dared to look at rankings yet. Had same exact thing on the leaders of both of my games last time. I calculated that even with gold on sale, the diamond dragons purchases alone amounted to more than $1700 on one of the games. (I didn't factor in the cost of rush hatching them.) I can't believe someone would continue to spend like that when they are already 20,000 ahead of 2nd place.
The only reasonable assumption is a hacked game. I could be wrong though.
I am sorry to see this. Perhaps it is from the last leaderboard event?

mbyte68
05-03-16, 06:31 PM
im still getting fed up of roll backs every time im playing putting me off from anything more then doing the battle arena , maybe this issue could be looked into also iphone5c latest apple FW

snowyhillz
05-03-16, 06:34 PM
im still getting fed up of roll backs every time im playing putting me off from anything more then doing the battle arena , maybe this issue could be looked into also iphone5c latest apple FW

It would probably pay to start a post for this issue in the bugs forum

chuckyt888
05-03-16, 06:34 PM
Very well could be. There are people who use exploits. It would be an easy check to prevent by S8 but I don't think it's a concern to them when money is coming in. They'd have to refund money in many cases.

Leader on my board is already well into 4 figures with a couple people also boosting. The leader's egg, evo color and Arctic isle has not changed yet the score goes up. Curious. Could be lagged island update... maybe.

Welcome to my Leaderboard world! Haven't dared to look at rankings yet. Had same exact thing on the leaders of both of my games last time. I calculated that even with gold on sale, the diamond dragons purchases alone amounted to more than $1700 on one of the games. (I didn't factor in the cost of rush hatching them.) I can't believe someone would continue to spend like that when they are already 20,000 ahead of 2nd place.
The only reasonable assumption is a hacked game. I could be wrong though.
I am sorry to see this. Perhaps it is from the last leaderboard event?

Burrymillz
05-03-16, 06:38 PM
Why not just make the isles no points??? This was brought up in the last event... They had plenty of time to fix this issue and decided to be lazy???? And the post by the storm8 rep Flatfoot was very deceiving about Android and iOS not being mixed

snowyhillz
05-03-16, 06:39 PM
Very well could be. There are people who use exploits. It would be an easy check to prevent by S8 but I don't think it's a concern to them when money is coming in. They'd have to refund money in many cases. .

Someone paying money is different from using an exploit, If it was an exploit being used s8 wouldn't need to refund anything....

bullwine
05-03-16, 06:49 PM
Anybody else having trouble with points posting? I'm collecting crops and involving dragons and points aren't posting. I logged off and locked in several times and no help. Any ideas?

seisurreal
05-03-16, 07:01 PM
This event is optional and you do not have to participate.

Kooky.. a pop up showed up, and that was an announcement for the event.

this pop up comes with a GO button.. but the GO button disappeared after that and i was roped into a group already. any battles or hatching gives me the credits which are recorded as a thumbnail and on the leaderboard.

my acct has been pre-grouped.. the top leader already is at 12,699 credits at 6 days 14 hr 56 min of event!

everything has been tracked in the leaderboard even if you choose to open the alternative Halloween DS app or don't check status!

Niire
05-03-16, 07:02 PM
Crops don't count on this event. But, yeah, curiousity got the best of me, and the number one in my bracket has arctic isles....I am android. Sooo..., yeah....

This is more as a heads up, as I know there's no way in h e double hockey sticks I am going anywhere near the top on this. :p

*Sighs*...making such a lovely dragon only to have it impossible completely to get is bad, bad bad...

DeeDe99
05-03-16, 07:07 PM
Me either Niire. The leader in my group is a level 200. I don't like this style of event and I am not going to do anything any differently - I'll concentrate on the Tournament.

I hope to get the milestone dragons though, since there isn't an opt-out option: I do like Duchess!

Niire
05-03-16, 07:09 PM
Me either Niire. The leader in my group is a level 200. I don't like this style of event and I am not going to do anything any differently - I'll concentrate on the Tournament.

I hope to get the milestone dragons though, since there isn't an opt-out option: I do like Duchess!

I got duchess, but not mother, or snowfall...that's what I'm concentrating on, that and starry night. Just man....if I could block the leaderboard entirely out, that would be fine by me...

belarica
05-03-16, 07:24 PM

I visited your island, what dragon is that with Galaxy, blue moon and starlight? It's beautiful and I've never seen it before:o

lnztrekfan
05-03-16, 07:28 PM

Hi Deede99! :) just wanted to let you know in case you didn't already that Duchess is still breedable! This made me happy because she is so pretty but I knew I couldn't get that many points. I still have a chance to breed her. Is it sad my personal goal is the habitat? :)

dangerb0y
05-03-16, 07:28 PM
Both my baby accounts are on the same leaderboard. The odds must be astronomical.

belarica
05-03-16, 07:30 PM
Hi Deede99! :) just wanted to let you know in case you didn't already that Duchess is still breedable! This made me happy because she is so pretty but I knew I couldn't get that many points. I still have a chance to breed her. Is it sad my personal goal is the habitat? :)

Not at all. The habitat is my only goal as well. :)

MTGbaker
05-03-16, 07:34 PM
The event starts and then only an hour later someone in my group is already over 3,000 i was so hoping to win this dragon

DisposableHarlequin
05-03-16, 07:42 PM
It's more than possible to jump up 340 points that quickly. That person either planned out timing with long breeding, hatching, and evolution times so they could gather everything at the same time or was speeding things up by spending gold, with or without a boost. Good planning and/or spending gold isn't *****ing.
Because we knew when this leaderboard was going to start people could prepare beforehand. In preparation I had looked up the evolution times of all the dragons I wanted to evolve and had the longest one evolving before the event even started. I also looked up the hatching times and rarities of all the eggs in my storage so I could plan those out, and I had things ready to go in my arctic isles as well.

Whelp, that was supposed to be a reply to kimandamelia.

ladymakay
05-03-16, 08:04 PM
Holy smokes...my game is slower than molasses now! Leaderboard? I just want to harvest my crops lol

sandygin
05-03-16, 08:05 PM
The top two in my group are already over 3000 and I don't have any hope of catching up.I missed skylord and now will miss this one. This is so disappointing.Everyone should have a chance to get these dragons.I am done with this game.

roguebee
05-03-16, 08:06 PM
I go into this event knowing that I will not be in the top two. Not even CLOSE! I accept that.

So here is my plan...

Breed 20hours/day = 60 crowns
Hatch 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
Evolve 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
Spin (based on last event) 60/day
Bonus crowns avg 10/day

250 x 7 = 1750 total crowns.

I bought the thing that gives 20 crowns every 2.5 hours hoping to get another 100+ per day. Why? I want the habitat and 150 gold for a habitat is cheap! And I might be able to get the first dragon milestone as well. :-)

Relax and enjoy the chance to breed what you want, hatch what you want, evolve what you want - and save food for the next Tale! :-)

Thank you for posting your math. With a second nest, it looks like Snowfall should be a milestone I can reach without a lot of extraordinary effort. From what I remember about the first event, I think your bonus and spin numbers may be a bit low, but then we're talking about whether we can get to Duchess or not. So far today, the spin numbers are optimistic as only have collected points once on 4 spins between two accounts.

chuckyt888
05-03-16, 08:07 PM
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. There is recourse for someone ending up with a banned account they've spent money on... might not be something S8 would bother with.

Someone paying money is different from using an exploit, If it was an exploit being used s8 wouldn't need to refund anything....

chuckyt888
05-03-16, 08:11 PM
Yep same situation here. The last leaderboard I was in did not come anywhere close to escalating this quickly (though it did the last few days). Big point potentials on this one. Figured it would be this way due to the dragon involved. There might be 10 people in my group with over 1000 soon... with that being the case a few thousand points wont mean much to them despite the leaders trying to mark their territority early.

I'll just sit back, laugh and go for the milestones.

The top two in my group are already over 3000 and I don't have any hope of catching up.I missed skylord and now will miss this one. This is so disappointing.Everyone should have a chance to get these dragons.I am done with this game.

TwiWoods
05-03-16, 08:18 PM
In order to get all milestones at 4,400 points, you need to get about 630 points every day! I don't have any of the dragons and will always accept a habitat as a prize, but don't think I can get there without using boosts. I don't seem to have very good luck with breeding lately, so I may end up with a 'Mother'-less Mother's Day.

blueangel826
05-03-16, 08:32 PM
They said that you will be the only one to see your ID
I hope that's right but I was sure that no IDs were to be listed! Do you remember if that statement was on the thread with all the complaints or where? I appreciate your help but last I read was what I put in my post.

DeeDe99
05-03-16, 08:42 PM
I visited your island, what dragon is that with Galaxy, blue moon and starlight? It's beautiful and I've never seen it before:o

Hi Belarica, that is Nightlight. Quite handy in the Arena sometimes too. Yes, stunning dragon. It was in a Value Pack in my early days playing and I thought it really pretty.

Hawk1
05-03-16, 08:48 PM
I think any score can win. As long as no one in your group was playing technically you can win with 1 point. According to the milestones the final prize being the Mother dragon and not Mama dragon. And the top two scores in the classes win the mama.

Gotcha, was only looking @ milestones instead of prizes "shrugs" not sure if milestones are worth the trouble either since final milestone is 4400 points, maybe if I only hope for the habitat I won't be as annoyed with this dumb event.

DeeDe99
05-03-16, 08:48 PM

Yes, I know Duchess is still breedable, but I tried and tried and no luck. So I moved on to other dragons - but not much luck lately breeding anything, I have to say. Hoping I'd get Duchess as a fail for something else, just like I got Cupcake.

No, it is not sad your goal is a habitat. I would like that too. :D

I can't remember how many point I got last time, but I did get all three milestone dragons last time.

hon3ycomb
05-03-16, 08:57 PM
I'm quite disappointed. Not only that this is really hard to go against iOS players but Im having a bad start as I wasn't able to access the event until now. I was sure I logged in after an hour of the launch time of this event and It wasn't active. After a night's sleep woke up to restart the game, only saw the tournament. And after the third time it finally showed up.. Ofc after I hatched the eggs on my nests...

jacksusa
05-03-16, 09:11 PM
I'm quite disappointed. Not only that this is really hard to go against iOS players but Im having a bad start as I wasn't able to access the event until now. I was sure I logged in after an hour of the launch time of this event and It wasn't active. After a night's sleep woke up to restart the game, only saw the tournament. And after the third time it finally showed up.. Ofc after I hatched the eggs on my nests...

Thought TL might finess this, a bit. Last time I was up against levels that were 30 to 50 times up. Same again, oh well. Good luck, neighbor's. TL, no need to even try to compete, unless you change the challenge

mimbiville2
05-03-16, 09:19 PM
The top two in my group are already up to 7642 and 3210 points, so at least I know from early on that I have no chance of winning in my group.

I have not had good luck breeding for Duchess, so she is my goal for the event.

porkchomp
The top two in my group are already over 3000 and I don't have any hope of catching up.

I have one in my group that is the same. On the plus side, when it happens this early I won't be tricked into burning a lot of gold late in the event trying to win.

BlackKat9
Great, I wake up now and of course I'm already hundreds of points behind because I could only start hours behind. Very fair contest indeed! This really sucks the joy out of the game

FireballFarm
05-03-16, 09:20 PM
Android and iOS players are NOT separated like we were told they would be.

This event is the most poorly camouflaged attempt at a money grab I have ever seen in an online game. Great job, TL. You have really outdone yourself.

Despite all the negative feedback on the first leaderboard event, and despite all the reasonable suggestions for improvements made by players, TL did absolutely nothing to make this event more fair and more fun for everyone. It is obvious they care nothing about player enjoyment and satisfaction- just money and more money. That's a sure-fire way to lose player loyalty and income, so TL might want to wise up by the time the next LB event rolls around. I've already noticed a lot less event-oriented action happening on neighbor and community visits than last time, so I'm guessing many, many folks realize this event is simply a money-making scam.

I have no problem spending money to support the games I enjoy, but this event, which is obviously set up to push gold sales and to reward those who spend the most money, makes me NOT want to spend my money.

BlackKat9
05-03-16, 09:36 PM
Suggestion: give us an opt out button. I don't mind sitting this one out but if I do, I don't want to be harassed by tge pop ups for a week now. You made it impossible for me to participate in a competitive way, so at least let me throw in the towel and spend a calm, relaxed week getting more than four of my dragons to lv 15. If you can't make these events fair from the get go, let us decide what to do with it. I used to love tge game because it was fun, but now it's really starting to sour on me

lnztrekfan
05-03-16, 10:01 PM
Not at all. The habitat is my only goal as well. :)
:) I only have the habitats that can be bought with coins so I'm kind of excited about a new one!

Gotcha, was only looking @ milestones instead of prizes "shrugs" not sure if milestones are worth the trouble either since final milestone is 4400 points, maybe if I only hope for the habitat I won't be as annoyed with this dumb event.
When I first read your post I was like omg I can win this as a milestone! ;) Lol I would've probably wasted a lot of gold trying to get 4400 points! :) no worries I go into it knowing I won't win main prize so I won't be disappointed. There will be more pretty dragons next week! Seems there always is.;)

Yes, I know Duchess is still breedable, but I tried and tried and no luck. So I moved on to other dragons - but not much luck lately breeding anything, I have to say. Hoping I'd get Duchess as a fail for something else, just like I got Cupcake.

No, it is not sad your goal is a habitat. I would like that too. :D

I can't remember how many point I got last time, but I did get all three milestone dragons last time.

She is a beautiful dragon and I was surprised she was still in the market. Haven't tried for her before but just might have to now! Holy moly you got all three! That's pretty awesome! I just squeaked in to get the first one who alas is still in storage. I really hope you are able to get her! :)

awsumum
05-03-16, 10:07 PM
My top person on the leaderboard is already at over 5,000 points. My points keep disappearing too. I hated the first one and I hate this one too. I have all dragons released so far, don't want to miss out on Mama, but it's really not looking all that fair. Worst thing is, I recognise a neighbour in my grouping :(

ericrypt
05-03-16, 10:09 PM
Quite frankly, the lamest dragon for this much fuss. Leaderboards are not good for the community period. It just plays to elitism.

Elspelsie
05-03-16, 10:25 PM
At first I wasnt going to participate in this event, then I saw the milestones!!! YOU CAN GET A HABITAT! AND THE MAMA DRAGON!! I'm giving this all i got... Forget about the leader board, I'm going for the milestones!! I'm coming for you snowball dragon....:o

CoachSuze
05-03-16, 10:36 PM
Has anyone noticed that only 1st and 2nd get the Mama grand prize dragon? I thought last time it was the top 3? (Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly??) With all the complaints, I can't believe they are awarding even fewer places with the grand prize!!??!! I hate this event.

mimbiville2
05-03-16, 10:43 PM
Has anyone noticed that only 1st and 2nd get the Mama grand prize dragon? I thought last time it was the top 3? (Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly??) With all the complaints, I can't believe they are awarding even fewer places with the grand prize!!??!! I hate this event.

It was only the top 2 who got Skylord in the last event. I think third place got a trophy.

rasike
05-03-16, 11:18 PM
The top two in my group are already up to 7642 and 3210 points, so at least I know from early on that I have no chance of winning in my group.

How is it possible to get so many points in such a short time?! :eek:
I had four eggs ready to hatch and finished breeding when the event started. I got 390 points when I hatched them and I was first in my group. Now there are three people in my group that have a similar number of points as me. Last time the situation was similar at the beginning and I was fourth at the end, so I do not hope to get the main prize. I am not going to spend gold, even if I could.

lnztrekfan
05-03-16, 11:39 PM
At first I wasnt going to participate in this event, then I saw the milestones!!! YOU CAN GET A HABITAT! AND THE MAMA DRAGON!! I'm giving this all i got... Forget about the leader board, I'm going for the milestones!! I'm coming for you snowball dragon....:o

You can't get the mama dragon from milestones. You get the mother dragon for 4400 points. Idk if you know that. :( I hate to be the bearer of bad news. I just don't want you to waste a ton of gold and be disappointed. In any case I wish you the best of luck on the event.

EnchantedG
05-04-16, 01:05 AM
Anybody else having trouble with points posting? I'm collecting crops and involving dragons and points aren't posting. I logged off and locked in several times and no help. Any ideas?

We get points for Crops????? I dont think so, i never got any, and i have collected several crops since last night (for us in UAE it was night 9:30 pm)

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 01:09 AM
We get points for Crops????? I dont think so, i never got any, and i have collected several crops since last night (for us in UAE it was night 9:30 pm)

You get points for evolving, breeding and hatching.... Not crops

monbohn
05-04-16, 01:09 AM
Last time I didn't even get any of the milestone dragons. All I got for my hard work was a bunch of balloons. And I was third in my group. I'm not sure why I had such a hard time getting enough points for at least one dragon. I'll give this a shot and see how points go...I would at least like the habitat. Wouldn't cry if I got a dragon too. :p I do think the mama dragon is really cute but I'm just not real competitive, for one, and I'm realistic and know it's out of my reach. Good luck to all on achieving whatever goals you set for yourself. :)

DsDan12
05-04-16, 01:52 AM
Can someone from TL/S8 please explain how somebody can get 6074 points in 12 hours legitimatly??? We really deserve an answer.

In my group the top 3 have 6074,5502,5070 respectivly, the fourth player has 541.

So much for balancing the leaderboard event, it really does take any fun out of it.

/end rant

marcatwolf
05-04-16, 02:14 AM
Can someone from TL/S8 please explain how somebody can get 6074 points in 12 hours legitimatly??? We really deserve an answer.

In my group the top 3 have 6074,5502,5070 respectivly, the fourth player has 541.

So much for balancing the leaderboard event, it really does take any fun out of it.

/end rant

The game has to be rigged, has to.

Lurker2
05-04-16, 02:38 AM

/end rant

The game has to be rigged, has to.

It doesn't have to be rigged. You just spend gold on speed hatching eggs from the market.

For example, if you buy 241 water eggs and speed hatch them, you get 8,676 points for hatching them.

Total cost:
241 x 10,000 coins = 2,410,000 coins
241 x 12 gold for hatching = 2,892 gold
241 x 20 seconds to buy each egg and speed hatch it = 1 hour 20 minutes 20 seconds total (if done nonstop)
Cost of 2900 gold at 30% off = US $69.99

Note that this requires only one nest and would have the effect of looking like the nest is empty most of the time.

utili68
05-04-16, 03:42 AM
I had a dragon in evolve in my Arctic Island ... Now it was ready... Look ...it is a....Music Dragon :D ...I hope it's not to cold for him here... but it counts for leaderboard event ...so what :D30660

weggelassen
05-04-16, 03:46 AM
I had a dragon in evolve in my Arctic Island ... Now it was ready... Look ...it is a....Music Dragon :D ...I hope it's not to cold for him here... but it counts for leaderboard event ...so what :D30660

He would freeze, im sure...;)

farmday0123
05-04-16, 04:36 AM
That so not fair every runner have artic island n i am not, i should not waste my money anymore :(

rasike
05-04-16, 04:41 AM
It doesn't have to be rigged. You just spend gold on speed hatching eggs from the market.

For example, if you buy 241 water eggs and speed hatch them, you get 8,676 points for hatching them.

Total cost:
241 x 20 seconds to buy each egg and speed hatch it = 1 hour 20 minutes 20 seconds total (if done nonstop)

Note that this requires only one nest and would have the effect of looking like the nest is empty most of the time.

That's crazy but explains a lot. But I still can not believe people do this!

DsDan12
05-04-16, 04:44 AM

Total cost:

I had not thought of that, but I find it hard to believe that people would spend that sort of real world money for one Dragon (or 4 fi you have none of the milestone ones). Maybe TL/S8 should try to find a way to keep the big spenders/speed breeders in seperate leaderboards. But I guess it is the luck of the draw.:rolleyes:

rasike
05-04-16, 04:56 AM
I see, with 2x boost it costs only a half, about 35 $.

Lurker2
05-04-16, 05:05 AM
That's crazy but explains a lot. But I still can not believe people do this!

I had not thought of that, but I find it hard to believe that people would spend that sort of real world money for one Dragon (or 4 fi you have none of the milestone ones). Maybe TL/S8 should try to find a way to keep the big spenders/speed breeders in seperate leaderboards. But I guess it is the luck of the draw.:rolleyes:

They have the same problem as gambling addicts. They just have to win.

DsDan12
05-04-16, 05:23 AM
They have the same problem as gambling addicts. They just have to win.

I agree, but Dragon Story WAS not and SHOULD not be that sort of game. It is shame that TL/S8 are taking this route.:(

I do not mind a little competition, but it should be a level playing field, not who can throw the most money at it to win.

marcatwolf
05-04-16, 05:47 AM

Total cost:

Okay then, now I see. Thanks for the example, I was never sharp at math. Sorry, Storms and Team Lava for doubting you!

marcatwolf
05-04-16, 05:47 AM
Who has time for that!

raygill1
05-04-16, 06:16 AM
How have we been grouped? I'm on level 69, there's another 60+ level person, a 70+, 2 x 80's, 1 x 90 and the rest........ 100+. I came 9th in last event, been up at 2nd this time but not expecting to get anywhere near there again. Would seem fairer to group similar levels together

Kennedward
05-04-16, 06:17 AM
So far it seems my group seems pretty normal, places 4 to last only have around 300 points each, 3rd has 600, 2nd has 800, and 1st has 1600, I'm one of those at the bottom because I'm not participating

rasike
05-04-16, 06:28 AM
So far I'm happy with my group. I did not see anyone using boost. And no one has reached 1000.

feonalily
05-04-16, 06:34 AM
Lol the 1st place holder in my group only has 400 points. Im still not spending a penny on this greedy event

ma1eficent
05-04-16, 06:44 AM
I never cared to have Arctic Island, never attempted to breed Ice Age Dragon and now I feel sorry for that :D Well, I will try to competewithout it while all other participants have one... I will keep you updated how is it going...

AnglChk507
05-04-16, 06:53 AM
Kinda annoyed so far6 people are boosting all6 practically 2000 almost 3000. I thought we were going to be grouped differently... Just because i have gold and money to spend doesn't mean i was going to use it... I decided after the first leadership i was apart That i was only going to go after milestones because it sucked for the people who were against me now I'm playing with no boost and spending and it sucks for me..i even mentioned that a bunch of times in chats ... Thanks s8 you assume how we play and group us cool whatever happy moms day to me sure know how to alienate your customers

DeeDe99
05-04-16, 07:02 AM
I've finished my first day on 815. The leader in my group is just over 1,000 and has used boosts already. I think I got about 150 from spins, not sure, didn't keep track. I expect to wake up and find many have eclipsed my tally while I sleep.

Kennedward
05-04-16, 07:32 AM
Lol the 1st place holder in my group only has 400 points. Im still not spending a penny on this greedy event

Same here, but it seems the 1st place in my group is determined to get it, as I see him with 2000 points now with everyone else pretty much the same as I last checked, so there are still players who are willing to spend, despite being a group where nobody else has points that comes close to his.

moonlyght88
05-04-16, 07:33 AM

Just to keep the moment when I was number 1. I know it won't last. *LOL*

kimandamelia
05-04-16, 07:35 AM
It's more than possible to jump up 340 points that quickly. That person either planned out timing with long breeding, hatching, and evolution times so they could gather everything at the same time or was speeding things up by spending gold, with or without a boost. Good planning and/or spending gold isn't *****ing.
Because we knew when this leaderboard was going to start people could prepare beforehand. In preparation I had looked up the evolution times of all the dragons I wanted to evolve and had the longest one evolving before the event even started. I also looked up the hatching times and rarities of all the eggs in my storage so I could plan those out, and I had things ready to go in my arctic isles as well.

Whelp, that was supposed to be a reply to kimandamelia.

349 points I can certainly see, but over 1,500? In a matter of minutes? Don't see how any planning can make that happen. However, being on Android, I don't have the privilege of having the Arctic Isles, so I'm not sure how many nests and breeding roosts you are allowed to have.

simbalot
05-04-16, 07:37 AM
I finished day 1 with about 400. This morning, 1st place in my group has over 14,000. I think I'll just work on the milestones!

debrasbistro
05-04-16, 07:47 AM
What a joke. First place has over 6,000. All seem near level 200 while I'm level 130 something. I did not set up anything before the event as I was disgusted we were doing this again so soon and it turned me off the game. This morning woke up and was in last place. I don't care a bit but wish I hadn't been so disgusted that I didn't even want to play so I could at least get a habitat. We'll see. Have more important things I'm worried about at the moment.

Jennerwein1
05-04-16, 07:50 AM
As of now, the top has over 3000, boosted right out of the gate, the next 4 are over 1000. I am in eighth position. Got Skylord last time with a little gold. Now he is just one of the herd. Will just play for the milestones, which is fun. What a liberating feeling to not compete. :) saving my gold for something worthwhile.

Burrymillz
05-04-16, 08:05 AM
This should be fun to watch 1st place has a little over 8000 points 4th place has a little over 4500 I have 497 oh I can't wait for the end and see these people go crazy and Have 2 of the people not win the final prize lol can't wait!!!!

Kennedward
05-04-16, 08:06 AM
Now my group 1st place has roughly 3900, the rest are roughly the same, as 2nd is still 800, 3rd has 600, then everyone from 4 to last are at the 300 to 400 points with very little differences between each one

I find it funny how 1st place boosted to increase the lead when he had more than double 2nd place's points and nobody seems to care as everyone pretty much got the same points after 3 hours

JCG812
05-04-16, 08:16 AM
What a liberating feeling to not compete. :) saving my gold for something worthwhile.

This!!!

I'm happy focusing on the tournament, replenishing depleted food supplies (I'm looking at you L15 Rainbow Sentinel), trying my luck on Diamond Prism, and working towards the Snowfall milestone.

Popcorn is ready, this battle should be entertaining to watch.

chuckyt888
05-04-16, 08:27 AM
2 people with well over 5k on mine. One with over 3k. A few more near 2k. People are going to get bit on my board.

freshfunin2008
05-04-16, 08:37 AM
So after about 8 hours with the late start yesterday I already had someone boosting and in the high 3k's already 2nd to last are still close. It will be a battle for 2nd basically in this group.

pod5124cra
05-04-16, 08:41 AM
This event is for those who have money to spend so I don't even try with these events not right only a couple people can win end dragon. Not fair to those of us that don't have money to spend but whatever, to hard to breed rare dragons anyway. Have fun and good luck to those who can do it.

chuckyt888
05-04-16, 08:52 AM
People like to try and stake their claim early in these leaderboard events. There are a handful who tried it and are going to get stung for it on my board. Leader yesterday had 3000+ within a couple hours and is now almost doubled up by 1st and 2nd. A few others are in the 2k range and had boosted early to try and scare people off.

I don't like saying it but the more people who get turned off by how these leaderboard events go the better.

Now my group 1st place has roughly 3900, the rest are roughly the same, as 2nd is still 800, 3rd has 600, then everyone from 4 to last are at the 300 to 400 points with very little differences between each one

I find it funny how 1st place boosted to increase the lead when he had more than double 2nd place's points and nobody seems to care as everyone pretty much got the same points after 3 hours

seisurreal
05-04-16, 09:04 AM
I finished day 1 with about 400. This morning, 1st place in my group has over 14,000. I think I'll just work on the milestones!

Ooo mine is quite similar to your situation .. Lol

flemlion
05-04-16, 09:49 AM
Another mega gold trap event has started.

Not for me thanks, just not bothered with this, will just keep playing my standard Lvl 200 game and just collect what drops without special leaderboard effort.

gisellepersad
05-04-16, 09:57 AM
Its quite possible to have a decent score without spending gold if u plan ahead, that's exactly what I did & I have 710 points which puts me in 2nd place, the leader has 1200 points or something like that and I have more coming when hidden gem comes off the temple, so you don't have to spend gold... Just smart planning & continuous breeding, hatching and evolution. I have never gotten any rollbacks so thank you storm 8.

blackeneddove
05-04-16, 09:59 AM

How funny!! Did you restart your game? Is he still a music dragon? what kind was it before you evolved him? :D At least you still got the points you needed lol

blackeneddove
05-04-16, 10:07 AM
I'm so happy we have been given a habitat as a milestone prize!! :D

Has anyone won it yet? What happens when you win - does it go into storage?? I only ask because I am currently expanding & don't have room for it just yet.

Thanks!

Niire
05-04-16, 10:16 AM
I'm so happy we have been given a habitat as a milestone prize!! :D

Has anyone won it yet? What happens when you win - does it go into storage?? I only ask because I am currently expanding & don't have room for it just yet.

Thanks!

Yeah, it goes to storage, I found it under the all tab, didn't try looking anywhere else. :) It's a very pretty habitat...is it an older one? For those who have been around longer than me...

ericrypt
05-04-16, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=
Not for me thanks, just not bothered with this[/QUOTE]

pretty much my sentiment, leaderboards just suck in general. Besides, the Mama dragon isn't even all that cool looking imho.

Sorry, no coffee yet.

belarica
05-04-16, 10:33 AM
Yeah, it goes to storage, I found it under the all tab, didn't try looking anywhere else. :) It's a very pretty habitat...is it an older one? For those who have been around longer than me...

It's in the market for 200 gold. There was no splash for it so I assume it's been in there for a long time

jjblueyes
05-04-16, 10:46 AM
Has anyone addressed the large numbers players are putting up without eggs on nest or dragons breeding? Anyone else seeing this? I'm watching a player flying up over 10,000 and no activity to be seen...

jjblueyes
05-04-16, 10:57 AM
Has anyone addressed the large numbers players are putting up without eggs on nest or dragons breeding? Anyone else seeing this? I'm watching a player flying up over 10,000 and no activity to be seen...

In just the past few minutes this player has gone to near 13000 without any activity to be seen. Wonder how far they think they should go up.

amerirish
05-04-16, 11:01 AM
It would be so much better if they got rid of the leaderboard (or as I call it 'loserboard') aspect and just kept the milestone feature with Mama being the final prize. I don't want to compete against anyone; not the kind of game I signed up for!

debrasbistro
05-04-16, 11:02 AM
Maybe someone can explain to me the rationale for some spending so much including speeding, buying, extra roost, 4 nests going, boosting all to get a nice but normal dragon as limiteds usually go for 250. I'm not fond of the milestone ones either. I guess I don't have the 'proper' mindset for this Motherboard ;) event. Sucks if it's taking the place of any other Mother's Day event and not sure why we have another 30 round tournament either ( not participating ).

As those in my group jockey for first, they will probably go nuts at the end. That's all well and good but how about having this be opt in so the rest of us don't need to see it all the time. Do it separately. Seems easy enough!

[S8] Elsa
05-04-16, 11:05 AM
In just the past few minutes this player has gone to near 13000 without any activity to be seen. Wonder how far they think they should go up.

Evolution earns Leaderboard Points as well. ^^ If someone's not hatching/breeding, they might just be leveling up their existing Dragons.

freshfunin2008
05-04-16, 11:19 AM

It may be hidden but I am sure S8 can check the servers to see activity.

jjblueyes
05-04-16, 11:35 AM
Just interesting. Usually you can see evolution temples glowing when in use. My game did the processing thing and then the person I was watching was now down to 11.400.
So odd it was going up over 13 then down. Not that 11400
Isn't a huge number a day in. The whole thing is odd. I really don't like the event and as the polls show I'm not alone in that. Long week this is gonna be. Tournament has been the toughest I've ever done in all my years. I might need to take a dragon break. If my game isn't at least a little enjoyable I'm not sure why I'm playing it.
Hope others are enjoying things more. Good luck.

Niire
05-04-16, 11:40 AM
Just interesting. Usually you can see evolution temples glowing when in use. My game did the processing thing and then the person I was watching was now down to 11.400.
So odd it was going up over 13 then down. Not that 11400
Isn't a huge number a day in. The whole thing is odd. I really don't like the event and as the polls show I'm not alone in that. Long week this is gonna be. Tournament has been the toughest I've ever done in all my years. I might need to take a dragon break. If my game isn't at least a little enjoyable I'm not sure why I'm playing it.
Hope others are enjoying things more. Good luck.

Hey Jen! I have decided to pop some corn and kick back in my adjustable bed and watch the top few in my bracket spend a month's salary, I could always move to a couch if you wanna join! :p LOL, I even posted on my wall, I want nothing to do with the leaderboard, but now the milestones, that has my interest, as 2/3 dragons I don't have. And that habitat is sooo pretty (only holds 3, but so unique and seems to go with those dragon flowers from the last world event!)...

Niire
05-04-16, 11:45 AM
It's in the market for 200 gold. There was no splash for it so I assume it's been in there for a long time

Sorry I missed your post! Duh, I should have checked there first, lol! Knew it was a silly question. :p But thank you very much for the answer! <3

amerirish
05-04-16, 11:53 AM
Wildflower Spring

Type: Habitat
Level: 20
Dragon Capacity: 3
Coin Capacity: 7,800 Coin
Cost: 200 Gold
Sells for: 5,200 Coin
Build Time: none
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

amerirish
05-04-16, 11:56 AM
I'll be happy to add another Wildflower Spring habitat to my island, but really all I want out of this event is the Duchess Dragon. Don't have one so hopefully I'll get enough crowns or whatever they are :p

ETA: Just realized that I don't have the Mother Dragon either but I'm not going to hold my breath. I wasn't able to get the last milestone prize and I doubt I'll get this one either :(

fhjigfrf
05-04-16, 12:03 PM
I'm just going for the habitat (already have one, but this one's free) and Snowfall.

Others on my leaderboard have more gold dragons than I knew existed and at least one person activated the breeding roost. A few people have been boosting already. I'm happy to sit back and get the milestones I want, and hopefully win some food.

freshfunin2008
05-04-16, 12:12 PM
I like the idea of getting a habitat from an event. I missed this one some how in the past. lol

random59
05-04-16, 12:27 PM
Can someone please explain to me why we have 5 days and 21 hours until the event finishes? The game starts nearly 3 hours late but starts the same time! Why has the last milestone increased by 500 crowns, honestly don't get it! This is going to sound uppity but why only have expired dragons as milestones what is in it for the player who has all these already. God forbid there be another event like this but how about have new dragons, leave the older dragons to the wheel and drop decoration and coin!

jjblueyes
05-04-16, 01:23 PM
I wish it ended now

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 01:28 PM
I'm at the top of both of my leaderboards, but don't expect to stay there as I'm not going to spend any gold on this event..... I'm saving for the rest of the gold giving dragons I'm missing. (Edit: I will spend a little if I need to, to get the mother dragon)

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 01:29 PM
I like the idea of getting a habitat from an event. I missed this one some how in the past. lol

Me too .... Also I don't have snowfall or mother dragons so I'll go for those too

jjblueyes
05-04-16, 01:58 PM
Hey Jen! I have decided to pop some corn and kick back in my adjustable bed and watch the top few in my bracket spend a month's salary, I could always move to a couch if you wanna join! :p LOL, I even posted on my wall, I want nothing to do with the leaderboard, but now the milestones, that has my interest, as 2/3 dragons I don't have. And that habitat is sooo pretty (only holds 3, but so unique and seems to go with those dragon flowers from the last world event!)...

Crazy stuff.
Thanks hon

chuckyt888
05-04-16, 01:58 PM
Oh wow. The 3rd place person on my board is now boosting to catch the leaders. This is going to be so ugly. They are in the 6k range already.

jjblueyes
05-04-16, 02:06 PM
Oh wow. The 3rd place person on my board is now boosting to catch the leaders. This is going to be so ugly. They are in the 6k range already.

Mine are 11-13500 and there's been lots of boosting. Long week Chuck!

Edit - 11-15600. My bad.

belarica
05-04-16, 02:11 PM

I'm laughing every time someone posts a crazy amount on their leaderboard. Hopefully mine gets spicy soon, the two highest here are only 1.8k and 1.6k

petyang54321
05-04-16, 02:13 PM
HELP! I hatched a Supersonic and a Immovable but never receive the Bonus!

cazile81
05-04-16, 02:23 PM
HELP! I hatched a Supersonic and a Immovable but never receive the Bonus!

We don't get bonus points for common and unbreedable dragons. You'll be able to find this under the info tab in the leaderboard event.

cazile81
05-04-16, 02:26 PM
I'm only focusing on the Milestones for the habitat, Snowfall, and Mother dragon only cause I don't have any of them.

freshfunin2008
05-04-16, 02:30 PM
My top 3 players in 1 account are constantly leapfrogging each other using boost but they are all still under 2000 points so far. They have not gone ballistic yet.

petyang54321
05-04-16, 02:46 PM
Thanks for your reply.

caramellenina
05-04-16, 02:49 PM
The highest score on my board is currently 19,339, 2nd is 12,058, mine...2709. I'm just trying to get to Duchess and mother and I'm good! :p

chuckyt888
05-04-16, 02:53 PM
A day into the contest and 3rd place is around 5500 on my board . There are going to be a few distraught people this time.

Bastiaan0
05-04-16, 03:01 PM
Nothing ridiculous (yet) on my board, currently leading with 968 points :)

sophiensissi
05-04-16, 03:02 PM

That makes me laugh! Thank you for this! I'm in your boat too. I have 700 and am in 11th place in my group.

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 03:08 PM
I'm leading with 864....... 821..773...733...732
And 836.....622...590...561...537

Bastiaan0
05-04-16, 03:11 PM
I'm leading with 864....... 821..773...733...732
And 836.....622...590...561...537

Runner up is at 810 points, feels far more exciting than having 10k+ points leaders, doesn't it? :p;)

cdreams1980
05-04-16, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know if you use a boost, do you get the boost on the extra points for hatching a super rare or rare?

jjblueyes
05-04-16, 03:34 PM
Runner up is at 810 points, feels far more exciting than having 10k+ points leaders, doesn't it? :p;)

These are reasonable numbers

vxh006
05-04-16, 03:34 PM
3067130670First I lost my snow angel in Arctic land and next my immovable dragon is in my Arctic land now... []. This game is getting worse... Emailed storm8 support. No reply yet... This game is going down hill.. Someone please fix these glitches and errors. No one is replying...

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 03:41 PM

Yup.... The 2nd place has just started a boost and has 1,077 now, race has started lol

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 03:42 PM
Does anyone know if you use a boost, do you get the boost on the extra points for hatching a super rare or rare?

Yes you do, the only thing that doesn't boost is the wheel

cdreams1980
05-04-16, 03:58 PM

Thanks for the info!

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 04:02 PM
3067130670First I lost my snow angel in Arctic land and next my immortable dragon is in my Arctic land now... []. This game is getting worse... Emailed storm8 support. No reply yet... This game is going down hill.. Someone please fix these glitches and errors. No one is replying...

It will take a while to get a reply from support. ..... Breathe lol.......Also it is a bug so it would pay to open a thread in the bugs forum

Bastiaan0
05-04-16, 04:04 PM

Really? Last time it actually did!

freshfunin2008
05-04-16, 04:04 PM
The dragons are just lost. They will fix it.

snowyhillz
05-04-16, 05:06 PM
Really? Last time it actually did!

Strange! Last time mine didn't boost the wheel either