PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Decorations

Elspelsie
05-02-16, 04:22 AM
Please help me! I worked hard to finish the task 'Album Release' so I could have the piano. When I got it, I was really glad, but when I tried to place it in my boutique, it wouldn't appear. I could place everything else but the piano. I restarted my device, restarted the app and tried again but I still couldnt place it. Please help! I worked hard for this piano! :(

SparklyOctopus
05-02-16, 10:28 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you leave your game on for a while to see if that will load the image? Please let us know if that helps!

Elspelsie
05-02-16, 11:35 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you leave your game on for a while to see if that will load the image? Please let us know if that helps!

I tried, but it didnt appear. The 'tap an empty space' box appeared but when I tapped an empty space, nothing happened. It doesnt seem to have placed even though the space was big and empty. It's still in my inventory though

SparklyOctopus
05-02-16, 11:40 AM
Could you try clearing some more space and see if you can place it down then? Please let us know!

Elspelsie
05-03-16, 12:07 AM
Could you try clearing some more space and see if you can place it down then? Please let us know!

It worked! Thank you so so much! :D

SparklyOctopus
05-03-16, 12:32 AM
Glad to see it worked! It looks great!