PDA

View Full Version : Recipe that awards quick serves

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 07:14 PM
Hi. I've looked for a suggestion thread but couldn't find one. I was wondering if there has ever been a recipe that awards quick serves? Do you think there would be any interest in one?

littledarc3
04-30-16, 01:23 AM
I would like that. Maybe the reward for a cruise or something. Luna the hula girl is the absolute best reward so far.

C2hWF
04-30-16, 02:16 AM
Cook the new recipes can reward quick serve;)

Maybe you're looking for this.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25311 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25311)

littledarc3
04-30-16, 07:07 AM
I was referring to a permanent award myself, but now I'm oddly looking forward to Halloween events. Did anyone else notice some of the appliances went away that used to be in the inventory? I think I had a weird egg thing and a couple others that could be placed but not used. Now I only have a cauldron. Maybe I just didn't notice after the event ended? Meh.

lnztrekfan
04-30-16, 07:50 AM
I completely forgot about that one Becky! But that one didn't give each cook, I would really like one that like our gem recipes that drops at least 1 each time.

Littledarc3 I think Luna was the first quest I participated in and I wasn't able to complete (sigh) but since then I think I've gotten all the little visitors! :) do you think people would play a cruise for a quick serve recipe or more apt to play a goal line quest?

C2hWF
04-30-16, 10:34 AM
I don't think a recipe rewards quick serves is more practical than a recipe rewards gems.

Malabie
06-09-16, 01:46 PM
I'd complete a cruise for a quick serve recipe, it'd make the following cruises easier...

Carbuck
06-17-16, 11:25 AM
Hi. I've looked for a suggestion thread but couldn't find one. I was wondering if there has ever been a recipe that awards quick serves? Do you think there would be any interest in one?

I'd love that too.

lnztrekfan
11-05-16, 01:31 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for bringing the ghost cupcakes back that award quick serves. I'm super sad to see it going away again and was wondering if there is any hope for a permanent quick serve recipe? Pretty please! :) Thanks again.

roxi9616
01-03-17, 07:14 AM
The cruise should reward quick serves. Or maybe we should get e recipe that rewards that. A permanent one.