PDA

View Full Version : This may be a silly question on breeding/eggs....

JeffW60
04-29-16, 04:27 PM
But here goes..... If two animals finish breeding, can you move the egg to storage or does it have to go on the nest?

kooky panda
04-29-16, 04:50 PM
It will automatically go to the nest. You cannot store the egg.

JeffW60
04-29-16, 04:53 PM
It will automatically go to the nest. You cannot store the egg.

Thank you. One more question. I tried to buy the money badger but I can't until my nest is clear. It can't be bought and put in storage?

kooky panda
04-29-16, 05:07 PM
Thank you. One more question. I tried to buy the money badger but I can't until my nest is clear. It can't be bought and put in storage?
No I am sorry but when you purchase from the market, the egg will directly go to the nest, you are not able to purchase and store the egg.

JeffW60
04-29-16, 05:09 PM
No I am sorry but when you purchase from the market, the egg will directly go to the nest, you are not able to purchase and store the egg.

Thank you for the response.

str8upwild
05-10-16, 07:34 AM
I'm new here and I was just wondering if there was a basic breeding pattern to get certain animals in FFS.

ninasidstorm8
05-10-16, 07:46 AM
I'm new here and I was just wondering if there was a basic breeding pattern to get certain animals in FFS.

Not really. Just ensure the parents have the elements of the animal you wish to breed between them. You may want to start breeding 4 elements as soon as you are eligible to breed a Crystal Unicorn since it I very difficult to breed.

str8upwild
05-10-16, 08:44 AM
Not really. Just ensure the parents have the elements of the animal you wish to breed between them. You may want to start breeding 4 elements as soon as you are eligible to breed a Crystal Unicorn since it I very difficult to breed.

Thank you for the reply and information. Do the coloring and design of the eggs give you any clue of the animals it will bare?

ninasidstorm8
05-10-16, 08:52 AM
Yes, following link is a list of topics put together as a Game Guide. It is not up to date but is a good reference for beginning players. It contains an egg chart that you can use to determine what animal the egg represents.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?71389-Fantasy-Forest-Game-Guide

kooky panda
05-10-16, 09:05 AM
Thread is now off topic and original question has been answered.
Closing thread.

For general questions about the game you can use this thread:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86105-Fantasy-General-Question-Thread