PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Re-Released: Starry Night & Cherry Blossom Dragons

amerirish
04-29-16, 10:39 AM
These two dragons will be leaving the market 5/6 10am Pacific Time.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Starry Night Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Blue Yellow
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 280 Gold On Sale
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Cherry Blossom Dragon

Rarity: Rare
Type: Pink Blue
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 240 Gold On Sale
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335 Exp

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 11:00 AM
Yes!!! Non stop dragon breeding coming up on my islands!!

amerirish
04-29-16, 11:16 AM
I've wanted Starry Night for longer than I can remember but keep missing out. I am not happy with the increased sale prices on re-releases though. They used to be 200 gold, now they're 240+. Unless they raise the amount our gold producing dragons can hold it's really not fair :(

Niire
04-29-16, 11:22 AM
amerirish...I think we might be long lost twins sometimes! LOL I have forgotten rainy day totally, because I. MUST. HAVE. STARRY. NIGHT!! Of course...my first shot was a mist, lol...

PS...I love you two! :D (amerirish and lnztrekfan!)

meoconlunar
04-29-16, 11:40 AM
got Starry Night first try with Metal x Griffin.
But I have had it alr = =!

Niire
04-29-16, 11:49 AM
got Starry Night first try with Metal x Griffin.
But I have had it alr = =!

..Please? I can has yours? :)

amerirish
04-29-16, 12:37 PM
amerirish...I think we might be long lost twins sometimes! LOL I have forgotten rainy day totally, because I. MUST. HAVE. STARRY. NIGHT!! Of course...my first shot was a mist, lol...

'Brother from Another Mother' or 'Sister from Another Mister'??? lol Great minds definitely do seem to think alike :D Love you too hun <3

I decided to try for both at the same time by pairing Blue/Yellow (Blue Peacock) with Black (Night). So far I got 10 hours (pfft Music or grrr Coral) so not looking great at the moment. I do really wish they didn't cost so much or I would buy them both :(

moonlyght88
04-29-16, 01:13 PM

You can keep trying to get both!!! Just need to breed a bat Dragon with any other dragon! :) I'm trying it right now.

Do you guys know how long starry night will be available? Cuz if I'm not lucky to breed it, I'll sure buy it!

Niire
04-29-16, 01:31 PM
That's a good question on the time...I HOPE it's till next friday so we have a chance at it, the gaia was around for a decent time...

I might do that after I get starry night, if I do, lol...I thought about going henna and water, or maybe quicksilver and bat...that would include everything at once, but sooo many choices, I have better luck trying one at a time though. :(

Niire
04-29-16, 01:32 PM
'Brother from Another Mother' or 'Sister from Another Mister'??? lol Great minds definitely do seem to think alike :D Love you too hun <3

I decided to try for both at the same time by pairing Blue/Yellow (Blue Peacock) with Black (Night). So far I got 10 hours (pfft Music or grrr Coral) so not looking great at the moment. I do really wish they didn't cost so much or I would buy them both :(

Definitely! LOL :D I am hoping, if breeding goes badly, I can scrounge enough for starry. :p

moonlyght88
04-29-16, 02:20 PM
I'll keep trying till next Thursday, and then I'll buy it. Wouldn't like to though, because I'll lose 240 gold, and they are so hard to get now!
If you find out how long the starry dragon will be available and on sale, please share! :)

moonlyght88
04-29-16, 02:25 PM
Just sent an email for the support! As soon as I have news I'll post here. :)

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 02:59 PM
Awww! Feeling the love, Niire! And sending it back to you <3 :) hmmm I'm gonna have to ask my dad if there's something he needs to tell me;)

I can't decide which dragon I want more! I want rainy day too! Last dragon from that was a mist and the first dragon for starry night is a mist too! It's so misty on my island!! I'm scared to try for the new sunny dragon cause of the sunshine fail. Good luck everyone!!

Bastiaan0
04-29-16, 03:54 PM
Blue/yellow and pink/blue, together with black/yellow Rainy Day and white/yellow Sunbeam, looks like I'll be returning soon to my favorite combo Diamond Prism and Neon...

meoconlunar
04-29-16, 10:09 PM
..Please? I can has yours? :)

Haha, come here, I'll throw it to you ;)

Blood_Banditz
04-30-16, 03:58 AM
The Cherry Blossom Dragon is so beautiful!!!

Blood_Banditz
04-30-16, 04:00 AM
Awww! Feeling the love, Niire! And sending it back to you <3 :) hmmm I'm gonna have to ask my dad if there's something he needs to tell me;)

I can't decide which dragon I want more! I want rainy day too! Last dragon from that was a mist and the first dragon for starry night is a mist too! It's so misty on my island!! I'm scared to try for the new sunny dragon cause of the sunshine fail. Good luck everyone!!

Me and my father have been making Vincent Van Gogh puns for the past three months. I want the Starry Night Dragon so bad. Might just buy after a few days of trying to breed. And I do want to say that the Mist Dragon pun you just made, "It's so misty on my island!" made me laugh really hard

Feenfunke
04-30-16, 04:53 AM
Does anybody know what meaned is with limited time? Is it just for a week or for longer?

Hepatu
04-30-16, 05:42 AM
I don't believe my eyes.
First try with surprise and clown, 26 hrs ☺☺☺☺☺☺

Bastiaan0
04-30-16, 05:51 AM
I don't believe my eyes.

I hate to say it, but Bubble is also pink/blue and 26 hours... ;)

Hepatu
04-30-16, 05:59 AM
Don't have bubble either, so no matter what it's a win win situation ☺

moonchild1987
04-30-16, 10:01 AM
Been using Spooky Tree and Blue Peacock to try for both Rainy and Starry, no luck so far. Genie, Mist, Mist, Genie, Mistmoth(didn't have,) Genie and another 14hr timer.

LietuvosRespublika
04-30-16, 10:04 AM
I can't believe it . My first try was very lucky. My lovely lovely dragon... :)
Air + Water = Starry Night Dragon egg :o

Hepatu
04-30-16, 12:03 PM
Grts lietuv ☺

Niire
04-30-16, 12:03 PM
Grats! That gives me hope to keep trying air and water. I swapped over to clown and carnival and got...mist...gah mist mist mist...

Hepatu
04-30-16, 12:21 PM
Grats! That gives me hope to keep trying air and water. I swapped over to clown and carnival and got...mist...gah mist mist mist...

That's bc your brain is too foggy so you can't get anything else ☺

Niire
04-30-16, 12:55 PM
That's bc your brain is too foggy so you can't get anything else ☺

Haha! Might be!! :p

LietuvosRespublika
04-30-16, 01:14 PM
Grts lietuv ☺Thanks! :)

Thanks! Good luck! :)

Bastiaan0
04-30-16, 01:56 PM
Oh my God. Can't believe it. I finally bred a limited dragon :)
Got Starry Night as a "fail" trying for Rainy Day with Air and Night :cool:

Congrats to all of you who already got it, to those who didn't I can only say: good luck and keep trying. If I can do it, everyone can :p

Hepatu
04-30-16, 02:12 PM
Grts bastiaan

Tigerlily2013
04-30-16, 02:17 PM
Just bred air and lotus to get rainy day and got starry night instead!! Oh my god! Thought about changing to air and water to get it after this breeding round as I have wanted this one since I laid eyes on it the first time it came out. HAPPY!!

Hepatu
05-01-16, 02:50 AM
I hate to say it, but Bubble is also pink/blue and 26 hours... ;)

it was cherry ☺
Is on the nest now

Niire
05-01-16, 03:35 AM
Grats all getting their babies!! :D I am still mist-ified, so I may try your combo tigerlily!

hiabarara
05-01-16, 09:43 AM
I just got it :D That surprises me a lot because I was putting two random dragons together. I only wanted to see something else than my standard fails (I'm still trying for the Champion/Diamond hybrid). So that was a nice surprise. Now I'm trying for Cherry Blossom because I love me some pink dragons :)

lnztrekfan
05-01-16, 10:09 AM
Ugh! I'm a big dummy! For some unexplained reason I thought Jack and thunderbird would allow me to get rainy day or starry night! Lol! Not a possibility! When the egg came up it was macaw. But what is funny is I just checked to make sure I could get it with this combo and found out it wouldn't and I have to wait for them to come off the nest for a second time. Idk what my thought process was but at least I'll be able to fix it in time to keep trying. It doesn't contribute black element.

CONGRATS to all the proud new baby owners!!! :)

Hawk1
05-01-16, 10:36 AM
Put Diamond\Venomous in the den hoping for Rainy Day or anything not on my island and got a surprise 44 hour timer for Gold dragon. Lost count of how many times I've bred Air/Diamond trying for Gold, nice fail.

Hepatu
05-01-16, 11:14 AM
Oh my oh my...
night elf and air. 21 hrs ☺

lnztrekfan
05-01-16, 12:34 PM
Me and my father have been making Vincent Van Gogh puns for the past three months. I want the Starry Night Dragon so bad. Might just buy after a few days of trying to breed. And I do want to say that the Mist Dragon pun you just made, "It's so misty on my island!" made me laugh really hard

:) i do love a good pun! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! Both of these dragons I just adore. My favorite color is pink so I'm partial to almost any pink dragons! My favorite part of this game is trying to collect all the dragons. I'm a space and stars fan as well so Starry Night is needed on my island. I'm also thinking of spending some gold. Do you think I should try to breed a sunshine dragon to clear up the mist? ;)

Hepatu
05-02-16, 03:43 AM
Oh my oh my...
night elf and air. 21 hrs ☺

It wasn't starry night :-(
But at least I got a nice fail, a Leo, my first zodiac ☺

ladymakay
05-02-16, 08:07 AM
Jack and Oracle = Starry Night☺ in the nest

moonlyght88
05-02-16, 08:16 AM
It wasn't starry night :-(
But at least I got a nice fail, a Leo, my first zodiac ☺

Same thing just happened to me: 21 hours expecting and I have a Leo. Again. Got lots of mists, and now I have an 8 hour Dragon from Air and Lotus (i'm trying it now as I see 2 people got it from yellow+ black). :(

moonlyght88
05-02-16, 08:20 AM
Jack and Oracle = Starry Night☺ in the nest

I'm going to try that combination next. :)

lnztrekfan
05-02-16, 09:25 AM
Air and night got 14 hours and was expecting mist fail but I got Tricorn! Didn't have that one yet:)

Virtue and Water I got Goodwitch.

With my air and night I've gotten tons of mist fails and a few genie spread across three islands. Also had 2 lunar Rams mixed in there when I put the wrong dragons on ;) in between if breeding pairs haven't been ready I've been throwing on water and air eggs to collect globes.

hungryres
05-02-16, 09:41 AM
I don't believe my eyes.

I used this combo this morning, and timer said 24 hour..... grrrrr

kooky panda
05-02-16, 11:11 AM
You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

lnztrekfan
05-02-16, 11:20 AM

Aww man! I was hoping they were staying! Since it didn't say a date to leave it just said they were back. I hope I get at least one :)

Niire
05-02-16, 11:26 AM
Thank you for that date Kooky! You are an awesome little panda!!

kooky panda
05-02-16, 11:42 AM
Thank you for that date Kooky! You are an awesome little panda!!

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn380/lolilpopgal/panda/1861453hglezarcet.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/lolilpopgal/media/panda/1861453hglezarcet.gif.html)

moonlyght88
05-02-16, 05:16 PM

Thank you for the info!!! I'll try to get it through breeding till the 5th, if I'll have no choice but buying it. :(

roguebee
05-02-16, 08:48 PM
I'm glad it the 6th and not the 3rd. Diamond and March Mayhem just gave me a Gold fail. (Actually a great success for that island.) Den is tied up for 2 days... I'll have a chance or two after that.

amerirish
05-03-16, 06:04 AM
hey kooky: you just answered exactly what I came here to ask :D

You get extra bamboo today!! :p

amerirish
05-03-16, 06:09 AM
So I have to get Starry Night! Like it's a MUST:

I've wanted it for a long time since that's my very favorite Van Gogh painting. Now though, I just adopted a cat from the city shelter that is missing one ear (bit off) so I named him Vinny (aka Vincent Van Gogh) :D

kooky panda
05-03-16, 07:01 AM
hey kooky: you just answered exactly what I came here to ask :D

You get extra bamboo today!! :p

YUMMY!!!

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss267/sppaddict44/PANDA%20ITEMS/bamboomuncherplushie.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/sppaddict44/media/PANDA%20ITEMS/bamboomuncherplushie.gif.html)

Niire
05-03-16, 12:28 PM
So I have to get Starry Night! Like it's a MUST:

I've wanted it for a long time since that's my very favorite Van Gogh painting. Now though, I just adopted a cat from the city shelter that is missing one ear (bit off) so I named him Vinny (aka Vincent Van Gogh) :D

Insanity!! That's what I decided to name my Starry Night when it was re-released this time, if I got one! :p

patisserieforever
05-03-16, 09:40 PM
I bred one Starry Night with Diamond and Summer Elf trying for Raining day and Diamond hybrids at the same time ! It's my first limited dragon bred ever lol
Quite good parent the summer elf, got 3 new dragons in the row, all 21 hours if I'm not wrong ! Social then Leo and then this Starry Night
Edit : Just remembered that I did breed a Seer too (not new) so not really 3 in the row but feel happy with breeding this last days 😊

Good luck everyone !

Niire
05-04-16, 05:22 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dances around happily!!!!!!!!!* FINALLY got my starry night baby on the nest, thought it was a social, because social loves me, lol.... Air and water are the proud parents. :) I also by mistake bred air and water again right after, since I had been doing it so long I guess...I am gonna totally blame my meds. :p

Best of luck to those still trying, and grats new parents!! :D Gonna try for cherry blossom now, though I don't hold out much luck, since I got this guy already lol.

amerirish
05-04-16, 07:30 AM
Grats to Niire, patisserieforever and all the proud new parents of a bouncing baby Starry Night :D I'm still trying, using Air & Water and Air & Night

moonlyght88
05-04-16, 07:41 AM
I'm still trying, but about to give up. Got 2 Leos, about 4 mists (5 now, one being bred). I'm speeding up hatching and breeding with gold, and I guess it's easier just to buy one. :(

amerirish
05-04-16, 08:16 AM
I'm still trying, but about to give up. Got 2 Leos, about 4 mists (5 now, one being bred). I'm speeding up hatching and breeding with gold, and I guess it's easier just to buy one. :(

Right there with you on all points. I've lost count of how many Mist fails I've gotten :mad: I've been trying on two nests with no luck. I'm definitely going to keep trying until Friday though since that's when it expires. If I still can't get one then I'm going to buy it; which is so boring IMHO.

moonlyght88
05-04-16, 09:23 AM
Right there with you on all points. I've lost count of how many Mist fails I've gotten :mad: I've been trying on two nests with no luck. I'm definitely going to keep trying until Friday though since that's when it expires. If I still can't get one then I'm going to buy it; which is so boring IMHO.

I tried all kinds of parents, now I'm breeding a clown x mindvolt: got a mist, of course. I'm trying yellow/blue x blue/yellow to have less possible results until Friday. I'm going to be incredibly mad if I spend 280 gold and got one by breeding right after.

Niire
05-04-16, 10:55 AM

Hah! Okay this is getting a little Twilight Zone-ish...I would 1000% rather breed it because of the sense of accomplishment, even if it does cost more than the dragon does by speed breeding...and I thought I was alone in thinking just buying it is too boring!

Actually, only dragon I've ever bought is the sterling silver one I got at tax time...I don't go insane on speed breeding, of course lol...I'm just saying as a matter of the way my brain works. Blah my braain! LOL

amerirish
05-04-16, 11:13 AM
To me, there is nothing more thrilling than accomplishing the breeding of the dragon I want. I figured it was just me being the nerd that I am :p I will sometimes buy a dragon (like this one) rather than let it go (despite what Frozen tells me to do!) but it's pretty anti-climactic in my opinion.

lnztrekfan
05-04-16, 11:24 AM
Congratulations Niire!! Still trying on two of my islands with air and water mostly mist results though. And my other island I was going for cherry blossom but no luck yet. I currently am waiting for lost bones to hatch. :) Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Bastiaan0
05-04-16, 11:33 AM
Hah! Okay this is getting a little Twilight Zone-ish...I would 1000% rather breed it because of the sense of accomplishment, even if it does cost more than the dragon does by speed breeding...and I thought I was alone in thinking just buying it is too boring!

Actually, only dragon I've ever bought is the sterling silver one I got at tax time...I don't go insane on speed breeding, of course lol...I'm just saying as a matter of the way my brain works. Blah my braain! LOL

To me, there is nothing more thrilling than accomplishing the breeding of the dragon I want. I figured it was just me being the nerd that I am :p I will sometimes buy a dragon (like this one) rather than let it go (despite what Frozen tells me to do!) but it's pretty anti-climactic in my opinion.

No, you're not alone ;)
I never ever bought a dragon, except for the gold producing ones ofcourse :D
I don't even buy non-breedables, always keeping hopes up I'll find those on a wheel or something like that one day...
There's actually only one dragon I might be tempted to buy at a certain time in the (far) future, Virgo. And just for the single reason that it is my sign...

kimandamelia
05-04-16, 01:55 PM
Could not be more amazed. I have wanted Starry Night forever and figured I would never breed it so I bought it. Guess what egg just appeared while breeding Gold with Black Knight? Now the have two!

moonlyght88
05-04-16, 03:11 PM
No, you're not alone ;)
I never ever bought a dragon, except for the gold producing ones ofcourse :D
I don't even buy non-breedables, always keeping hopes up I'll find those on a wheel or something like that one day...
There's actually only one dragon I might be tempted to buy at a certain time in the (far) future, Virgo. And just for the single reason that it is my sign...

The only Dragon I bought was a Daisy cuz it was pretty cheap (60 gold). This one it's the only one I'm thinking on buying, though every time I see the amount of gold I'll spend on it.... I don't buy gold, everything I've got is either from gifting, watching videos or completing tasks.
I've just started another breeding, not it again, just a 6-hour dragon - another Cosmos. At least it's not another Mist. 

JCG812
05-05-16, 07:16 AM
Just bred my third Starry Night. Saddened, I have to trash this one as it is a really pretty dragon. :(

Wish there was a trade to neighbor feature.

mybunnytail
05-05-16, 09:58 AM
I can not get a cherry blossom to save my life! I am trying on 3 islands and can not get even on 1 of them. I get everything but! Phone island I have now gotten 4 goodwitchs.

moonlyght88
05-05-16, 12:50 PM
Just bred my third Starry Night. Saddened, I have to trash this one as it is a really pretty dragon. :(

Wish there was a trade to neighbor feature.

How much I envy you. I just bred air and water, got a 21 hour baby. It was a social. I'm so mad that I'm considering not even buying the starry night anymore.

What parents are you using? Three times??? I want to try it too.

Sandybellee
05-05-16, 05:00 PM
Wasn't able to breed Starry Night but I just got to exactly 280 gold so I bought it. Back to zero gold again but this is my ultimate wish list dragon! I love Van Gogh's art and have dreamed of a chance to get Starry Night ever since I saw it. And I didn't have to buy the gold so it's all good! :)

Niire
05-05-16, 07:49 PM
I REALLY wish they'd do a trade to neighbors thing too. My tries on cherry have been a few loves, a winter, a laserlight and now I have a 16 hr timer as well. Don't think I'll get her but yeah I'll keep trying. :D Not able to speed breed anymore, did it for the starry night I had to have. :p

MsMelanieMonster
05-05-16, 09:40 PM
I got Bubble followed by Cherry Blossom with Surprise and Virtue. Missed out on Starry Night though. Maybe starry will be on a spin to win or show up as a leaderboard milestone since its so loved. *cough**hint* :)

zaccy678
05-05-16, 11:36 PM
BOO!!! Stupid Social dragon :(
Endless Mists, Cosmos' etc, thought I'd finally got him, but no...:( :( :(

Waaaaaahhhh :(

amerirish
05-06-16, 06:05 AM
My last two attempts were two more Mists :mad: so I will have to buy this one too. Anyone know what time it goes away? I'm thinking around 1:00 EST.

moonlyght88
05-06-16, 06:22 AM
My last two attempts were two more Mists :mad: so I will have to buy this one too. Anyone know what time it goes away? I'm thinking around 1:00 EST.

I've just bought mine too. Same thing: last attempt another Mist.

It goes away 10am San Francisco time. That is 3:30 hours from now.

amerirish
05-06-16, 06:44 AM
I've just bought mine too. Same thing: last attempt another Mist.

It goes away 10am San Francisco time. That is 3:30 hours from now.

Thanks :) exactly what I figured, around 1:00 PM eastern although I'm going to get mine way before then in case TL does some kind of funky move :(

Niire
05-06-16, 06:56 AM
Thanks :) exactly what I figured, around 1:00 PM eastern although I'm going to get mine way before then in case TL does some kind of funky move :(

Good plan. I'm sorry you all had to buy it, but man it's soooo beautiful grown up...:)

My sis and I were sitting in my room, watching Hell's Kitchen and trying to breed him...and we both actually got him. :D I was as happy for her as i was for myself, lol.

amerirish
05-06-16, 07:30 AM
Good plan. I'm sorry you all had to buy it, but man it's soooo beautiful grown up...:)

My sis and I were sitting in my room, watching Hell's Kitchen and trying to breed him...and we both actually got him. :D I was as happy for her as i was for myself, lol.

Aaaahhhh! I watch HK too!!! The similarities keep on coming don't they? :D

Wish we also had in common breeding this dragon! Oh well, I agree that he is simply too beautiful to miss out on again :D

ETA: Just bought my beautiful Starry Night....I almost never rename dragons but this time I will name him Vinny (like Vincent Van Gogh) just like I did my new one-eared kitten IRL :D

ellipadaki
05-06-16, 09:51 AM

Wish we also had in common breeding this dragon! Oh well, I agree that he is simply too beautiful to miss out on again :D

ETA: Just bought my beautiful Starry Night....I almost never rename dragons but this time I will name him Vinny (like Vincent Van Gogh) just like I did my new one-eared kitten IRL :D
5yo daughter bred Starry Night way back the first time he was released. His name is Van Glow!

I gave her the choice of using every last gold bar she has on Cherry, since she didn't breed her. She hesitated. I suggested she could just come visit mine, which I bred last time Cherry was rereleased. She cried. So she spent the gold. ;)

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
05-06-16, 10:02 AM
Struck out on both this time. Tried the Kite/Water combo so either could happen and got nothing but dragons I already had. I was able to get Rainy Day just prior and hopefully can get the new one that starts today.

Niire
05-06-16, 10:05 AM

Mine is already named Vinny, teehee! <3 Grats on getting him though, even if it is a bit anti climatic. :D And yep, this is awesome...I should ask my mom if I had a twin and we got separated at birth...:p Umm, you weren't born in Iowa, were you? :D

BlackKat9
05-06-16, 10:11 AM
I was trying for the Cherry Blossom but didn't get it. Still pretty stoked as I got a Goodwitch instead so quite happy! I hope we'll have lots of re-releases in the future! Love getting another chance

amerirish
05-06-16, 11:49 AM
5yo daughter bred Starry Night way back the first time he was released. His name is Van Glow!

I gave her the choice of using every last gold bar she has on Cherry, since she didn't breed her. She hesitated. I suggested she could just come visit mine, which I bred last time Cherry was rereleased. She cried. So she spent the gold. ;)

Van Glow!! Hilarious!! Aw, poor little chicky; sorry she cried but glad she got the dragon she wanted :D

Mine is already named Vinny, teehee! <3 Grats on getting him though, even if it is a bit anti climatic. :D And yep, this is awesome...I should ask my mom if I had a twin and we got separated at birth...:p Umm, you weren't born in Iowa, were you? :D

No, I'm an east coast gal...never even had the pleasure of visiting Iowa. I would post a pic of Vinny the one eared cat but don't want to violate any forum rules.

lnztrekfan
05-06-16, 12:20 PM
Missed out on both on all three islands! Got Couple Goodwitches though and I didn't have her yet so that's cool. All those mist dragons I've bred have brought my town rain for days! Last tries are on the roosts but none of them had the required hours. Was seriously considering buying Cherry but I'm at work (don't tell my boss I'm playing games! ;) ) and I missed checking in and now the sale is over! Lol that's what I get for waiting to the last minute! Congrats to all those that welcomed new babies to their islands! Hmmm now on to Deep Sea :) Already have Goodwitch!