PDA

View Full Version : New update: Flowery fields..

BNM11013
04-29-16, 05:41 AM
Woke up this morning to a new goal on Dragon Story....it was to install and play Fantasy Forest Story Flowery Fields....so I figured I would start this and anyone could add new info for it.

AuroraLava
04-29-16, 06:15 AM
Woke up this morning to a new goal on Dragon Story....it was to install and play Fantasy Forest Story Flowery Fields....so I figured I would start this and anyone could add new info for it.

Well at least we got 14 gems for it so I am happy. As with the last update all my animals are invisible now and only shadows dance across their habitats, lol.
I guess this will soon take care of itself.

ninasidstorm8
04-29-16, 07:47 AM

I didn't receive such a goal on Dragon Story and I don't see that version of Fantasy Forest Story in the Apple App store. Are you using an iOS device?

GanleeKalinae
04-29-16, 07:55 AM
I didn't receive such a goal on Dragon Story and I don't see that version of Fantasy Forest Story in the Apple App store. Are you using an iOS device?
I got the goal on FFS itself but only on android, can't find it on the ios app store at all.

Looks like there are four new animals.

BNM11013
04-29-16, 08:41 AM

Yeah I am on Android, maybe it will become available for IOS users soon, so far nothing new is on it yet other than what appears to be new animals on the start screen. It was a goal for Dragon Story and it gave 14 gold and some XP.

Sandybellee
04-29-16, 01:43 PM
I got the goal on FFS itself but only on android, can't find it on the ios app store at all.

Looks like there are four new animals.

Ooh! I'm especially looking forward to the Peacock and the blue feline! The dog is adorable too - she looks like she's related to Prize Pony! :)

AuroraLava
04-29-16, 01:45 PM
Ooh! I'm especially looking forward to the Peacock and the blue feline! The dog is adorable too - she looks like she's related to Prize Pony! :)

Yesssssssss the peacock looks awesome!!!!

BNM11013
04-29-16, 01:54 PM

Agreed! They are all cool looking animals. .Cant wait to see them in the game

BNM11013
04-29-16, 01:56 PM

Ohh yea Thank You for accepting my neighbor request

reenh626
04-29-16, 06:15 PM

i downloaded that yesterday now suddenly my Norton antivirus is saying fantasy story has malware detected? so i had to delete it..im so annoyed i love this game and have been playing forever..i tried deleting it and downloading the regular fantasy story and it still said malware detected..ughh! :(

BNM11013
04-30-16, 04:45 AM
i downloaded that yesterday now suddenly my Norton antivirus is saying fantasy story has malware detected? so i had to delete it..im so annoyed i love this game and have been playing forever..i tried deleting it and downloading the regular fantasy story and it still said malware detected..ughh! :(

That's really weird... but I do understand how aggravating that would be. Maybe its just a bug, hopefully they get the kinks figured out.

kooky panda
04-30-16, 05:54 PM

I did check on this and the message you received is a false positive.
Fantasy doesn't have any malware and is totally safe for all devices.
If you have further questions on this, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

AuroraLava
04-30-16, 06:44 PM
Ohh yea Thank You for accepting my neighbor request

No problem. I just wish we could gift more things like runes in this game since we can gift maps for expansion in DS. Oh well!!!

tuffyjkitten
04-30-16, 07:49 PM
Ooooooo pretty pretty animals!! I love the peacock!

RocioBM
05-02-16, 06:26 PM
I want this also for iOS, the animals are very pretty!