PDA

View Full Version : Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 07:00 PM
New Device - transfer your games

When you get a new device, you have a choice of setting a restaurant on your new device or transfer your current restaurant to it.

To set a new restaurant:

1. Download Restaurant Story unto your new device.
2. Start playing on your new restaurant. Don't forget to set your new Storm8 ID and password.

To transfer your current restaurant to your new device:

1. Transfer your games (see below instructions).
2. Log into your Game Centre if using iOS device
3. Start Restaurant Story

Transfer your games
You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Restaurant Story does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

Note:
(1) If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

(2) Playing on devices of different platforms may cause sync errors.

I am periodically experiencing sync errors. What's the problem?
If you recently transferred from iOS to Android, you may have some items that are not supported on the platform and appear invisible. Contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can assist you in hiding those items and prevent the errors.

Maintain your device
Remember to do the general housekeeping periodically to maintain your device for the best in-game experience. Your game will slow down when your device is not performing well.
Always keep the latest software version for your device (e.g. operating software and game)
Make sure your device has plenty of space (by clearing unwanted apps, photos, documents, etc.)
Clear cache
Disconnect and connect to your cellular or wifi
Restart device

MamaFoodie
04-29-16, 04:01 AM
Logging out of Game Center does not work. I have sent two emails to support and no response. Where is the log into another account button? Please bring that back.

SpiritWind00
04-29-16, 04:08 AM
Unfortunately you have to wait for support if logging in and out of game centre doesn't work. Support are still working their way through requests.

Is this what you did? This is for iOS -

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Restaurant Story.

MamaFoodie
04-29-16, 06:04 AM
Yes. Did not work. I cannot switch to other account. Game Center only recognizing 1 account on my iPad mini. Please bring back the option to log into another account in restaurant story.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 07:06 AM
Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. You'll have to wait for Support to assist you further on this.

MamaFoodie
06-10-16, 06:38 PM
I still have not heard from support and I sent two emails.

Rynetory2
06-11-16, 06:40 AM
Please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll help you to check on your status.

MamaFoodie
06-16-16, 12:50 PM
Sent private message and no reply.

Rynetory2
06-16-16, 05:50 PM
Sent private message and no reply.

I've submitted your ticket earlier when you posted and I'm still waiting for reply from the team. Will update you when I get an answer. Sorry to keep you waiting. :(

MamaFoodie
06-26-16, 05:46 AM
Still no response.

traellen
06-30-16, 03:46 AM
This just happened to me after switching accounts back and forth on various devices without issues for a couple of years. I logged onto an ipad and the game center messed up the links between my accounts so the iOS cloud doesn't switch RS to a new account anymore when I use BS to try to change accounts. RS just stays stuck on one account. This somehow messed up my android so my level 99 restaurant became a level 1 on the android... I'm not sure what's going on, but losing the ability to change accounts in RS is a weird backwards slide for TL or Storm8 or whoever is running the show now.

I'm not even sure that level 99 restaurant is safe now that it logs in as a level 1 on android. Which one will win?

traellen
06-30-16, 04:11 AM
Any word on when the account switch button is coming back?

I'm going to have to reset an ios device and force the cloud to load the correct RS. Hoping that will work to restore order...I know it has both accounts stored in the cloud because it asked which one to load when it first got confused. I don't understand why the game center handles this. I always thought the accounts were loaded from the Storm8 servers.

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 07:13 AM
Still no response.

Sorry I did check but no answer yet else I would had posted or pm you. Will do when I have further news. Sorry to keep you waiting. :(

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 07:15 AM
This just happened to me after switching accounts back and forth on various devices without issues for a couple of years. I logged onto an ipad and the game center messed up the links between my accounts so the iOS cloud doesn't switch RS to a new account anymore when I use BS to try to change accounts. RS just stays stuck on one account. This somehow messed up my android so my level 99 restaurant became a level 1 on the android... I'm not sure what's going on, but losing the ability to change accounts in RS is a weird backwards slide for TL or Storm8 or whoever is running the show now.

I'm not even sure that level 99 restaurant is safe now that it logs in as a level 1 on android. Which one will win?

For iOS device, please log in to the Game Centre using the correct account. As for your game on Android device, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further.

MamaFoodie
07-06-16, 12:08 PM
I've been asking for help since April!

nukesters2
07-20-16, 12:39 PM
Can we please get a response to the question asked several times over many months, why has the feature been taken away, to log into a different storm8 account through the game itself? Why remove something that was working perfectly? Thankyou

bakedpotato1e
07-20-16, 01:14 PM
Hello, I have the game on my android phone, with an account through android (not Game Center).
I'm trying to play on my iPad, but despite both games being logged into my Facebook, it's only recognizing the iOS Game Center log in, which is my moms.
I've tried with Facebook, it doesn't work.
I am not even able to make or log into a storm8 id on the iPad, there's no option.
There's also no option to log out of the Game Center that I could find.

Getting irritated about it.
Appreciate any help

[S8] Elsa
07-20-16, 01:42 PM
To log out or into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

3. tap Game Center and login or out where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart the game.

bakedpotato1e
07-20-16, 02:08 PM
Thank you for the reply.
I did that, but now the game won't log me into Facebook.

I click to log in, it opens browser, says I already gave permission, but then doesn't log me in

Dylan832
08-12-16, 09:53 PM
I have a solution. You need to download bakery story on your apple device. Then log into your storm8 account on bakery story and it will overwrite restaurant story to that account you just signed into. Hopes this helps.

Dylan832
08-12-16, 10:38 PM
I have an android tablet and phone. I was logged into my phone with restaurant story with my data and I was on level 53. I tried to log in with my tablet, but when it asked me to override the data on my tablet, it said I was on level one on my phone. I thought it was just glitches, but I hit override and now I am stuck on level one on both my tablet and phone.

Is there any way to restore my data or undo the changes I made?

Rynetory2
08-13-16, 02:51 AM
Is your phone iOS or Android? If it's iOS, force shut your game, log into Game Centre, start game and see if your restaurant is back to your original level. If you are using an Android phone, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further. Sorry about your issues.

Dylan832
08-13-16, 10:22 AM
I set up a temporary account with the id testm23. Whenever I log into something with my id DylanGaz, it thinks that testm23 is synced with my id DylanGaz. When I looked up DylanGaz under neighbors, my progress was still there. Now I need to figure out how to get out of testm23 and back into DylanGaz.

I have tried to log out of Facebook and game center, and when I log in with my main id DylanGaz, it just puts testm23 on that device for restaurant story only. There is no way to get into DylanGaz under restaurant story.

On android when I tired to log out of testm23 and into DylanGaz, it keeps wanting me to override the same data from testm23. When I hit ok, it just overrides that data with the same data, not my data from DylanGaz.

CuteTali
08-13-16, 03:06 PM
I have a similar issue. I got a new phone and restored all my data from the old phone, it installed all the games for me, but they're all level 1.

When I try to log in with my Storm8 ID in Account Settings, it is showing some of my games levels incorrect! I don't want to log in with the wrong levels.

I also signed into Game Center and started a game from within Game Center, it showed the first game I signed into, but the rest of games show incorrectly and log me at level 1 with an empty shop. Then I tried login in Account Settings again, but it just showed the wrong levels again.

I sent an email to support several days ago, but got no response.

I want to play all my games on my new phone, so that I can give away my old phone.

Rynetory2
08-13-16, 05:22 PM
I set up a temporary account with the id testm23. Whenever I log into something with my id DylanGaz, it thinks that testm23 is synced with my id DylanGaz. When I looked up DylanGaz under neighbors, my progress was still there. Now I need to figure out how to get out of testm23 and back into DylanGaz.

I have tried to log out of Facebook and game center, and when I log in with my main id DylanGaz, it just puts testm23 on that device for restaurant story only. There is no way to get into DylanGaz under restaurant story.

On android when I tired to log out of testm23 and into DylanGaz, it keeps wanting me to override the same data from testm23. When I hit ok, it just overrides that data with the same data, not my data from DylanGaz.

Hi. Since you are playing on devices of both platforms, you'll need to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further.

Rynetory2
08-13-16, 05:23 PM
I have a similar issue. I got a new phone and restored all my data from the old phone, it installed all the games for me, but they're all level 1.

When I try to log in with my Storm8 ID in Account Settings, it is showing some of my games levels incorrect! I don't want to log in with the wrong levels.

I also signed into Game Center and started a game from within Game Center, it showed the first game I signed into, but the rest of games show incorrectly and log me at level 1 with an empty shop. Then I tried login in Account Settings again, but it just showed the wrong levels again.

I sent an email to support several days ago, but got no response.

I want to play all my games on my new phone, so that I can give away my old phone.

It takes several business days for Support to respond. Please have the agent remove your ID from your old phone as well.

Dylan832
08-14-16, 07:45 PM
Thanks, I will email them tonight regarding my issue.

MamaFoodie
08-23-16, 04:53 PM
August

steelersbabyyy
08-24-16, 06:47 AM
I need help! I've emailed S8 about this issues 3 times and I've never gotten a reply back. I need help restoring my restaurant story onto my android device. One day by accident I logged into the game center on my ipad and my restaurant only pops up when I'm logged into the game center. If i log out of the game center and I click on restaurant story it says Im level 1. It also wont even load on my phone anymore which is an android device. It also just says I'm on level 1. Please help. My bakery story and fashion story are still fine on my android device. It's just my restaurant story. I'm not sure what to do. I know s8 can reinstall the game to my android phone but they won't get back to me!

vaitiare23
08-24-16, 07:20 AM
Hello,

I see that several people are facing the same problem I am having right now. I used my husband's Ipad to play bakery story as well as Restaurant story. This has previously worked fine and never causes any problems. Right now, I am trying to play Restaurant story o my android phone/tablet, however it shows that my restaurant has reverted back to a level 1.
Now, I have linked my restaurant to my facebook account in the hopes that I would be able to use that to restore my restaurant on my android devices only to find out that android does not have a facebook login.
My bakery story works fine but my restaurant story is currently a level 3 and no matter how many times I try to login with my account details, it is not working.

I am aware that support has not provided anyone with a solution to this problem and I don't think my case would be any different. However as a longtime player, I would like to request support to answer my emails and solve this problem. As it has been claimed that switching between devices should not be a problem. However, it has been a problem for several people.

Thanks in advance.

steelersbabyyy
08-24-16, 07:24 AM
Hello,

I see that several people are facing the same problem I am having right now. I used my husband's Ipad to play bakery story as well as Restaurant story. This has previously worked fine and never causes any problems. Right now, I am trying to play Restaurant story o my android phone/tablet, however it shows that my restaurant has reverted back to a level 1.
Now, I have linked my restaurant to my facebook account in the hopes that I would be able to use that to restore my restaurant on my android devices only to find out that android does not have a facebook login.
My bakery story works fine but my restaurant story is currently a level 3 and no matter how many times I try to login with my account details, it is not working.

I am aware that support has not provided anyone with a solution to this problem and I don't think my case would be any different. However as a longtime player, I would like to request support to answer my emails and solve this problem. As it has been claimed that switching between devices should not be a problem. However, it has been a problem for several people.

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue! Its because you're restaurant story is on the game center on your old iphone or ipad. One day I logged into the game center on my ipad and I havent been able to get my restaurant on my android ever since. I wish they would answer us back.

Rynetory2
08-24-16, 07:28 AM
Sorry to hear that you're having issues. For this, you'll need Support to assist further. To check on your ticket status, please email to Support using the acknowledgment email with your ticket number. Thanks.

Rynetory2
08-24-16, 07:32 AM
For this, you'll need Support to assist further. To check on your ticket status, please email to Support using the acknowledgment email with your ticket number. Thanks.

steelersbabyyy
08-24-16, 09:14 AM
Sorry to hear that you're having issues. For this, you'll need Support to assist further. To check on your ticket status, please email to Support using the acknowledgment email with your ticket number. Thanks.

I've emailed them three times in the past 4 months. I havent gotten a reply back.

vaitiare23
08-24-16, 09:27 AM
If people have been waiting for months to get a reply back it would be safe to assume that Storm8 customer support is non existent. If there is a customer support, then they simply do not care about their customers or perhaps it's just the android customers. iOS users are able to recover their accounts with game center or facebook while android users need to rely on a customer support team that does not bother to assist them.

Issues like this would be easily solved if the latter recovery option(facebook) would be available to both systems and not restricted to iOS users only.

[S8] Elsa
08-24-16, 10:41 AM
Please send me a PM with your ticket number and we'll ask someone to take a look.

steelersbabyyy
08-26-16, 11:45 AM
Elsa;1336030']Please send me a PM with your ticket number and we'll ask someone to take a look.

sent

steelersbabyyy
08-30-16, 07:46 AM
Were you ever able to get someone to help me out?

Dragon_version2
11-05-16, 01:51 AM
My son clicked reset the factory default button . Then I had to download Restaurant Story again in CH Play. They asked me to create a new ID and new name for new restaurant that I have to play from the beginning. I dont know how to use my old ID and keep playing at my old restaurant. I reached level 99, and I had been playing it for years.

The name of my restaurant is Dragon, with ID mousenemo.

Please help me to take it back. Thanks for reading.

Rynetory2
11-05-16, 01:59 AM
Sorry to hear that, you can use the Login feature to recover your games under your old account. Restaurant Story does not have the login feature, you will need to use a game posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

Dragon_version2
11-05-16, 03:52 PM
Thank you for your help. I will try to get my old restaurant back.
xxx

kiritokirigaya02
12-15-16, 06:18 PM
My old restaurant isn't transferring from my old ICloud account to my new one... what do I do to get my old restaurant back...?

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 07:01 AM
You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Restaurant Story / Bakery Story 2 / Farm Story 2) that do not have the login feature, you will need to use a game posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please contact Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

HermioneHogsmeade
01-14-17, 07:33 AM
My progress has been lost on my device on Restaurant Story:( Can I fix this?

kooky panda
01-14-17, 03:10 PM
My progress has been lost on my device on Restaurant Story:( Can I fix this?

If you play on iOS, please log into the game center to see if you can recover your game.

If you still have issues, or play on android, please submit a support form for assistance.

support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

(https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

AuntyRose32
01-31-17, 11:31 AM
Hi, I hope I'm posting in the correct thread?! I've been away from the forums for quite awhile, so I feel like a complete newbie.

Anyway, the problem I'm having is - getting to my old restaurant. I just transferred over to new device (iPad) I used Bakery Story to do the transfer. It all went fine and I have my old level 99 bakery back. I thought once I successfully transferred one game that all my games connected to that ID and password would transfer over? When I open Restaurant Story it's a new restaurant, not my level 99 restaurant. I'm hoping it hasn't been lost but I don't really see how it could have been if my bakery is there.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

LIDA3209
02-01-17, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure but last time you used Bakery story to transfer to your new device. So now do it again using Restaurant story. That might work. Good luck

AuntyRose32
02-02-17, 12:25 PM
Hi, I hope I'm posting in the correct thread?! I've been away from the forums for quite awhile, so I feel like a complete newbie.

Anyway, the problem I'm having is - getting to my old restaurant. I just transferred over to new device (iPad) I used Bakery Story to do the transfer. It all went fine and I have my old level 99 bakery back. I thought once I successfully transferred one game that all my games connected to that ID and password would transfer over? When I open Restaurant Story it's a new restaurant, not my level 99 restaurant. I'm hoping it hasn't been lost but I don't really see how it could have been if my bakery is there.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Kooky can you advise on this problem or should I contact support?

kooky panda
02-02-17, 01:29 PM
AuntyRose:

If your old device was an apple device, try logging into the game center on your new device to see if you can recover your RS game.

If you old device was android you will need to contact support so an agent can assist in transferring your game.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

AuntyRose32
02-02-17, 01:45 PM
Thanks Kooky. It was an apple device and I'm logged in already to Game Center (or what's left of it), it doesn't pull up Restaurant Story for me though. Apple removed the Game Center App from their devices with update iOS 10 they are ****ing the platform completely. So I don't know if Game Center is much help with this issue anymore. I've been able to open my Old Castle Story without a problem, it just seems to be RS.

I think I'll contact support and see what they say, thanks again.

kooky panda
02-02-17, 03:15 PM
Thanks Kooky. It was an apple device and I'm logged in already to Game Center (or what's left of it), it doesn't pull up Restaurant Story for me though. Apple removed the Game Center App from their devices with update iOS 10 they are ****ing the platform completely. So I don't know if Game Center is much help with this issue anymore. I've been able to open my Old Castle Story without a problem, it just seems to be RS.

I think I'll contact support and see what they say, thanks again.

While waiting for support, you can try scrolling down under settings to the game center, sign out then sign back in then restart your device and the RS game to see if that will work.

AuntyRose32
02-02-17, 03:18 PM
While waiting for support, you can try scrolling down under settings to the game center, sign out then sign back in then restart your device and the RS game to see if that will work.

Okay, will do, thanks.

kayjco
04-09-17, 02:28 AM
Months ago, I was in the middle of playing when my restaurant changed from my normal one to a brand new, little one.

I started playing the new one for fun, but mine came back.

It's happened again and I can't get mine back. Interestingly, I joined that same little one from last time, already in progress and NOTHING had spoiled.

So bizarre.

How do I get my game back???

Rynetory2
04-09-17, 06:30 AM
Are you using an iOS device? It could be due to your Game Center. Try the suggestions in Post 2.

Merged thread.

myharleycat
05-14-17, 03:17 PM
Hey all not sure where to put this. I've noticed that I still can't interchange restaurant story between my 2 devices, like I can with bakery story.anyone know if they fix this soon?!! Or if there's a workaround?! I hate carrying 2 devices with me 1 is apple the other android. Thnx a bunch.

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 07:18 PM
Have you tried using the New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) to transfer your games? Restaurant Story does not have this feature but you can use Bakery Story to do it and once you transfer, all your games under the account will be transferred over.

If it doesn't work for you, you will need to contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games. Thanks

myharleycat
05-14-17, 08:50 PM
Hmmm, maybe I should rephrase it. When I'm in my account on my android then say, if I just brought my apple device with me I login with my apple account, then go to the login account to switch my account name from my apple one to my android. But only my bakery game can switch back and forth. Not my restaurant game. So I end up bring both devices. Hope that helps clarify it.

Rynetory2
05-14-17, 09:05 PM
If you are not seeing your restaurant on your iOS device, try logging back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

If this doesn't work, I'm afraid you will have to contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for an agent to assist you further. Thanks.

Edit to add:

When switching your game back and forth between iOS and Android, it is important before switching your game back to your android device, you need to log out of the game center on your iOS device.

When going back to their iOS device, you will need to log back into the game center.

sehana
07-12-17, 12:31 PM
Didn't want to open a new thread on this, but here is my issue.
It's on Android (since I can't log into other restaurant through iOS)

I've tried clearing cache & data. restart device. re-installing and even did a factory reset

logging into my (sehana) restaurant successfully, yet another ID loads. (sehana) loads fine when Bakery is opened.

carolwaltson
08-10-17, 10:40 PM
I have the same problem, already send e-mails but noting yet! Please storm8 give us a solution!

Rynetory2
08-11-17, 10:40 AM
I have the same problem, already send e-mails but noting yet! Please storm8 give us a solution!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Are you trying to transfer between different platforms? Can you give more information regarding your issue?

JammLynn
08-21-17, 09:40 AM
I hope this is going to make sense so I can get some help. I have a Storm 8 ID set up on my Android phone. When I go to play restaurant story on my IPad it automatically signs me into an old Storm 8 account that I do not use, nor want to use. How do I log out and log into my current Storm 8 account? It's frustrating me because it seems the settings for Android and Apple are different in the game.

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 09:48 AM
On your iPad, try signing out of Game Centre and then use the Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) to transfer your games of the intended account to your iPad. If it does not work, you'll need to contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and ask them to assist you further. Hope it works.

waterbombs
09-01-17, 08:23 PM
I have a few games that I have been playing on my phone that I want to play on my iPad as well. When I log into storm8 and Game Center on my iPad, all of my games transferred onto he iPad with the same progress as my phone EXCEPT for Restaurant Story 1. That game started over for some reason. I've tried deleting and re downloading, signing out and back in several times and I don't know what to do. I really don't wanna start over because I'm really far a long in the game. Someone please help me!

Rynetory2
09-01-17, 08:47 PM
See instructions in New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98445-Restaurant-Story-WIP-Thread&p=1413266&viewfull=1#post1413266)

You'll need to sign into your Game Centre before you start your game for Restaurant Story.

waterbombs
09-01-17, 09:11 PM
I tried that. I don't understand how all of my games transferred at current progress except for the one game that started over.

Rynetory2
09-01-17, 09:42 PM
Just to make sure we are on the same page, log off your Game Center and games. Then do the following in this order. Hope it works for you this time.

1. On your iPad, check that you're logged into Game Centre using the same account which you use for your iPhone.
2. Start Restaurant Story.
3. Use the Login feature to transfer your games again.

bobbyrae
09-02-17, 09:37 AM
Just to make sure we are on the same page, log off your Game Center and games. Then do the following in this order. Hope it works for you this time.

1. On your iPad, check that you're logged into Game Centre using the same account which you use for your iPhone.
2. Start Restaurant Story.
3. Use the Login feature to transfer your games again.

It would be so simple if they would just make it so we can log in and out of our games using the storm8 menu as in Bakery Story. Smh. Wasn't it like that before?

pamelafj1982
09-02-17, 02:43 PM
I need help switching to my new phone. This is ridiculous!

waterbombs
09-02-17, 05:28 PM
I've already done that too. lol All of my logins are the same as my phone. I've logged in and out of everything several times, deleted and re downloaded, still nothing works.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 12:53 AM
I need help switching to my new phone. This is ridiculous!

See steps in New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98445-Restaurant-Story-WIP-Thread&p=1413266&viewfull=1#post1413266).

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 01:03 AM
It would be so simple if they would just make it so we can log in and out of our games using the storm8 menu as in Bakery Story. Smh. Wasn't it like that before?

It was same as Bakery long time ago.

Rynetory2
09-03-17, 01:04 AM
I've already done that too. lol All of my logins are the same as my phone. I've logged in and out of everything several times, deleted and re downloaded, still nothing works.

Let me see if someone can help to check your account.

kylebusch
09-11-17, 05:59 PM
Hey,
Today I tried to log into my old restaurant and start playing again and possibly buying some gems. When I downloaded the app it wouldn't allow me to sign in to my old account. I tried on bakery story and it allowed me to transfer all my progress from all the games except restaurant story. Any solutions? Does it have to do something with game center? Sorry to any forum staff I didn't know where to post this. Anyways any help is appreciated.

pixiegamer
09-11-17, 07:07 PM
Hi kylebusch,

It may possibly have to do with the Game Center. Are you playing cross-platform? (Ex. playing on iOS, but trying to log into Android?)

I'll try and help you out as much as I can, but you may want to file a claim with support (link in my signature).

Moved thread to bugs forum

cristimare
10-08-17, 02:35 PM
Why can not I connect to my old account I know it's like a new device iphon5 contu is cristimare

pixiegamer
10-08-17, 11:25 PM
Please refer to this guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&goto=newpost) on how to log back into your account. Restaurant Story should have a login feature in iOS, and your progress may be tracked through your Game Center ID as well :)

cristimare
10-09-17, 01:35 PM
thank you but I did not understand much more explicitly that the link is not helpful and if we fail we can transfer money to another account and the jams in Now (restaurant Story)

kooky panda
10-09-17, 01:49 PM
Gems from one game cannot be transferred to another game.

If you cannot log into your current game by using the steps shown in post 1 of the guide link that pixiegamer provided, please contact support so an agent can assist in recovering your game.

Support link is in my signature.

cristimare
10-09-17, 08:19 PM
good day I remembered older and can not connect iphonu 5 (restaurant story)

bobbyrae
10-10-17, 06:18 AM
Please refer to this guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&goto=newpost) on how to log back into your account. Restaurant Story should have a login feature in iOS, and your progress may be tracked through your Game Center ID as well :)

Restaurant Story doesn't have this anymore. It used to have it. Then it was taken away. Restaurant 2 does have it though.

kooky panda
10-10-17, 11:41 AM
good day I remembered older and can not connect iphonu 5 (restaurant story)

Try logging into the game center to see if you can recover your game.

Settings-scroll down to game center, then restart your Restaurant game.

Pupkash
11-01-17, 12:13 AM
I have read similar topics on this forum but none are quite the same problem as I am having:
I usually play Restaurant Story on iPad. The first time I tried to login to Restaurant Story with my android device it 'reset' the level to 1. I have a Game Center account and after logging out and in again I receive a message on RS (see attached screenshot) which shows both my level 99 game and the other 'guest' game. My problem seems to be that my level 99 game exists 'in the cloud' but I can only access the 'guest' game from devices other than my iPad.
Of course, doing this step and selecting the level 99 game hasn't solved the problem. On all other devices beside my iPad (android phones, iPod touch) after I login using my Storm ID and password it will default to the 'guest' game. I have contacted support and received an automated message to post on this forum. Any help is appreciated.

DeborahRAdams
11-01-17, 04:49 AM
I was on level 99 on restaurant story and have been for over a year. i have the game installed on my Android device. The other day, I installed the game on my iPod and logged into the game. When I tried to open the game later on my Android device my level was set back to level 1. I deleted the game from both devices and then reinstalled it back on my Android device but the game is still on level one. I had almost 50 gems and almost 100 friends. It took me over a year to get to level 99. Can anyone help me please?

pixiegamer
11-02-17, 09:24 AM
I'm sorry this happened to you! :(

Restaurant Story on Android has a login feature where you can tap on the S8 logo in the top right corner and log into the account associated with your restaurant. The login credentials are the same as the ones you use to log into the forums.

I hope you are able to recover your restaurant :) If this doesn't work, please send me a PM and I'll work with you further.

Thanks!

[Moved to Bugs and Issues]

Jojocl141587
11-02-17, 10:11 AM
I'm sorry this happened to you! :(

Restaurant Story on Android has a login feature where you can tap on the S8 logo in the top right corner and log into the account associated with your restaurant. The login credentials are the same as the ones you use to log into the forums.

I hope you are able to recover your restaurant :) If this doesn't work, please send me a PM and I'll work with you further.

Thanks!

That actually doesn’t work, once you’ve logged into Game Center on an iOS device the only way to get your restaurant back is by contacting Storm8. I lost my original restaurant for 8 months because of the way the login for RS works

kooky panda
11-02-17, 10:21 AM
That actually doesn?t work, once you?ve logged into Game Center on an iOS device the only way to get your restaurant back is by contacting Storm8. I lost my original restaurant for 8 months because of the way the login for RS works
When switching your game between android and iOS devices, try logging out of the game center on your iOS device before you transfer the
game to your android device.
When you are ready to switch the game back to your iOS make sure you are logged out of the game center. Once transferred, then you can log back into the game center.

pixiegamer
11-05-17, 08:13 AM
I'm sorry you've been experiencing this. I've forwarded your issue to a staff member for further input; I will send you a PM once I hear something back.

Thank you for your patience!

--Pixie

DeborahRAdams
11-08-17, 12:33 PM
I did contact them but haven't heard back.

DeborahRAdams
11-08-17, 12:34 PM
I tried that but it didn't work.

Anikamarie23
11-13-17, 08:47 AM
I got a new phone and all the apps on my old phone that just broke were lost, including Restaurant Story. I just downloaded the game expecting my restaurant to show, but instead it's a brand new restaurant. Like if I started a new one, but I didn't. Please help. I don't want to lose my restuarant/coins and all the ovens I got thru goals.

Jojocl141587
11-13-17, 09:37 AM
I got a new phone and all the apps on my old phone that just broke were lost, including Restaurant Story. I just downloaded the game expecting my restaurant to show, but instead it's a brand new restaurant. Like if I started a new one, but I didn't. Please help. I don't want to lose my restuarant/coins and all the ovens I got thru goals.

What operating system was your old phone and what is your new phone? iOS or Android? And did you have a Storm8 id and password set up?

snowbun23
11-13-17, 09:49 AM
Have you done the following steps:
- Click the S8 logo (upper right corner of your restaurant)
- Click 'Account Settings'

(You may need to complete the short tutorial first (serving those waffles/omelettes etc) in your 'brand new restaurant' before you are able to see the options above).

pixiegamer
11-13-17, 08:11 PM
If you just downloaded the game on your new device, you will have to log in to recover your restaurant.

If you're playing on Android: you should have the option to log in by tapping the S8 logo in the upper right corner of the screen, going to Account Settings, and logging in there. The username and password are the same as those used to log into this forum.

If you're playing on iOS: your progress will be saved in the Game Center, and should be restored when you log in and your account details sync up on your new device.

Please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) if neither of these options work. I hope you're able to get your restaurant back! :)

Anikamarie23
11-18-17, 09:25 AM
Omg it worked! Thank you all so much for your help!!!! I have my restuarant back!!😃

Waynevc56
12-05-17, 01:56 PM
I can't log in to my old account after I bought new phone

214sed
04-11-18, 12:22 PM
I am unable to transfer all of my saved data on restaurant story. I've tried to create another account so that I can try to trade with it, but it still says either that I'm a guest or my New ID that I created. Please tell me on what I can do from here.

kooky panda
04-11-18, 12:48 PM
Please see the instructions of how to transfer on the login thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602

tify74
04-22-18, 04:51 PM
I bet you will all tell me to email the storm8 account restoring guys, but I was hoping to avoid that. As u can see by me typing on the forum I remember my storm8 id and password just fine.

So I have a wierd issue with my restaurant. Been away from the game for at least a year, but felt like visiting my restaurant again. I installed it on my new devise (android), so I could log into my old account, however my restaurant shows up as lvl 1. Seemingly all the other games r okay, dragon story 130ish, bakery 70 and so on, but my restaurant shows up as lvl 1. Tried it on my android phone too, same thing. My second account was tested too, and there my restaurant showed as 99 with all bells and whistles. So I made a temporary account on my new device, invited this account and visited my restaurant. And its just as before the break. Also tried installing dragon story in the hope that logging in that way would fix it.

Have anyone else encountered this issue? Do u think maybe its just fixed by itself tomorrow(as storm8 games sometimes do)? Any ideas on how to fix it without contacting storm8? Maybe I should try farm story (as I recall it my first storm8 game)? Or any question I have forgotten to ask :)

Thanks in advance Anja

Lurker2
04-22-18, 11:36 PM
Use steps 3 and 4 in the following link:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602

tify74
04-23-18, 12:08 AM
That is what I did, otherwise I wouldnt have seen the lvl of my other games. Problem is, that when I do that, my restaurant comes out as lvl 1, and its lvl 99.

VanaCatu
04-23-18, 12:28 AM
looking like this, but even more weird thing happened to my husband's acct just one week ago.
we investigated during one day with help of nbrs, collected facts and screenshots and sent it all to support, as we found that we cannot do anything from our side.
tks god, it was dragon story - they currently only have dragon, castle and fantasy individual support there...
but if you choose not "transfer" topic of your message, but "lost account" topic, - maybe they will help you, since this glitch is really weird and looking like database problem.
in our case, they reacted very fast. hope you'll be lucky too.

ps: i invited you, and your place is looking lvl99 to me. green, with blossom grove, food lab ovens etc...
i can send you screenshot if you wd need it.

tify74
04-23-18, 12:45 AM
So u dont think it will be one of those things that will fix itself if I am patient?

Rynetory2
04-23-18, 12:49 AM
So u dont think it will be one of those things that will fix itself if I am patient?

This will require Support to help you. Please contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance. The forum is unable to help on investigation on individual account. Thanks.

andrew0621
05-07-18, 11:53 AM
I login my old account on 4/5.
I use the iOS system.
The game data auto sync to iOS game centre.

If I want to change back to Android device, how can I do?
I lost my Restaurant Story save(I know the save sync on the iOS game centre) on storm8
I try to login link up my Facebook account, but I can't got my old save after I login the facebook and game.

kooky panda
05-07-18, 01:19 PM
Log out of the game center on your iOS device.
Then on your android device try to log in.

justmine2
05-15-18, 06:25 AM
I too got a level 1 restaurant instead of my 99, I am logged in with my account name and password. Please advise

kooky panda
05-15-18, 09:48 AM
I too got a level 1 restaurant instead of my 99, I am logged in with my account name and password. Please advise
Please try playing for a few minutes to see if you 99 Level game kicks in.

justmine2
05-15-18, 09:58 AM
Thanks, but it didn't work. I've been playing it off and on since last night

kooky panda
05-15-18, 10:10 AM
Thanks, but it didn't work. I've been playing it off and on since last night
Make sure you have the most current version of game installed (from iTunes or google play).

If on iOS try going to settings-safari- clear data.

Also try turning wifi off then back on .

justmine2
05-15-18, 12:05 PM
Sorry, no none of that worked

kooky panda
05-15-18, 12:07 PM
Sorry, no none of that worked
Please contact support for assistance.
https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

Choose Account recovery.

Jojocl141587
05-16-18, 12:08 AM
So I just switched from an iPhone to Android. What's the best way for me to get my level 99 restaurant on my Android phone? Especially since they aren't responding to individual tickets

Rynetory2
05-16-18, 01:10 AM
So I just switched from an iPhone to Android. What's the best way for me to get my level 99 restaurant on my Android phone? Especially since they aren't responding to individual tickets

Try logging off your Game Center on your iOS device before you transfer to Android. Support does support recovering of accounts. Maybe your ticket was closed because you have the wrong category. Please submit again and make sure you select "Account Recovery" under category.

Jojocl141587
05-16-18, 01:18 PM
Try logging off your Game Center on your iOS device before you transfer to Android. Support does support recovering of accounts. Maybe your ticket was closed because you have the wrong category. Please submit again and make sure you select "Account Recovery" under category.

What if that doesn't work and then I lost 100% access to my restaurant. I might not be able to log out of my game center because my son dropped my phone in the toilet :'(

Rynetory2
05-16-18, 09:07 PM
Oh no... Support is available to help. Send a request to Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and make sure you select "Account Recovery" under category. Selecting a wrong category may result in having your ticket closed.

Jojocl141587
07-11-18, 12:23 PM
I?m possibly switching from iPhone back to android today and I don?t want to lose my restaurant again as I lost it for 8 months last time I did this. How do I make sure my restaurant transfers?

Here?s a pic of my basic info45682

kooky panda
07-11-18, 01:49 PM
When going from iOS to android, make sure on your iphone you log out of the game center first, then transfer your game over to your android device.

Jojocl141587
07-11-18, 02:56 PM
When going from iOS to android, make sure on your iphone you log out of the game center first, then transfer your game over to your android device.

That doesn't work

Jojocl141587
07-11-18, 03:02 PM
This is ridiculous, this is the second time I lose my restaurant and now I'm going to miss out on the goals starting tomorrow BC I refuse to start over. I was already level 99. Smh, Storm8 needs to figure out a way for us to be able to switch over as easily with RS like it is with BS

Rynetory2
07-12-18, 04:58 AM
Do you still have your iOS device? You can log back to Game Center and get back into your game?

Looks like you may need Support to help you do the transfer, send them a request.

Jojocl141587
07-12-18, 07:20 AM
I submitted a ticket with all the required info. Hopefully I hear something soon so I don't miss out on the new goal today

Rynetory2
07-12-18, 09:08 AM
Support usually takes 3-5 business days to respond, depending on the ticket volume.

Jojocl141587
07-12-18, 06:51 PM
Got my restaurant back already. I'm glad they did it so fast. All is well :)

Rynetory2
07-12-18, 10:25 PM
Oh wonderful!! So happy for you and just in time for the new goals. :)

124ant
07-23-18, 03:30 PM
Recently I re downloaded Restaurant Story. However, it is not letting me sign in on my previous account, like Bakery Story did. I have tried turning off and on Game Center, but that doesn't work. I am running iOS if that matters.

Dylan832
07-23-18, 04:25 PM
I might be wrong, but I think you need to download bakery story and sign in with that. For some reason you can not sign in through restaurant story, you need to do it in bakery story. Once you do that, it will automatically sync all of your storm8 game data, including the data for restaurant story.

Rynetory2
07-24-18, 06:09 AM
Recently I re downloaded Restaurant Story. However, it is not letting me sign in on my previous account, like Bakery Story did. I have tried turning off and on Game Center, but that doesn't work. I am running iOS if that matters.

dylanGaz is correct. Use the Login feature in Bakery Story to transfer and all games under that account will be transferred over. Also make sure you are log unto the correct Game Center account if you are using a different account.

I might be wrong, but I think you need to download bakery story and sign in with that. For some reason you can not sign in through restaurant story, you need to do it in bakery story. Once you do that, it will automatically sync all of your storm8 game data, including the data for restaurant story.

124ant
07-24-18, 07:47 AM
dylanGaz is correct. Use the Login feature in Bakery Story to transfer and all games under that account will be transferred over. Also make sure you are log unto the correct Game Center account if you are using a different account.

How do I log in through bakery story? If I tap the S symbol it brings up a bunch of games, but it says install for Restaurant Story.

kooky panda
07-24-18, 09:05 AM
How do I log in through bakery story? If I tap the S symbol it brings up a bunch of games, but it says install for Restaurant Story.
If your previous game was attached to the game center, start playing this new RS game you downloaded and you should see the screen refresh and your old game should show up.

If you already have bakery story on your device and you just downloaded the RS game, try restarting your device. If your storm ID is the same for both your BS and RS games, your old RS game should show up.

124ant
07-24-18, 04:11 PM
If your previous game was attached to the game center, start playing this new RS game you downloaded and you should see the screen refresh and your old game should show up.

If you already have bakery story on your device and you just downloaded the RS game, try restarting your device. If your storm ID is the same for both your BS and RS games, your old RS game should show up.
I tried that, and it still doesn?t work. On both apps it just says install. I even tried clicking install and opening the app through the App Store, but it still didn?t work.

Edit: just found out my storm 8 ids are different on restaurant and bakery story.

Rynetory2
07-24-18, 10:30 PM
Glad you found that the accounts are different for your games. Use the Login feature to transfer to your respective account if you're playing on the same device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

124ant
07-24-18, 11:09 PM
Glad you found that the accounts are different for your games. Use the Login feature to transfer to your respective account if you're playing on the same device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.
That?s doesn?t work, as restaurant story doesn?t have the option to log into different accounts in the Storm8 section like Bakery Story.
Edit: found out restaurant story account is a cloud account.

kooky panda
07-25-18, 09:41 AM
That?s doesn?t work, as restaurant story doesn?t have the option to log into different accounts in the Storm8 section like Bakery Story.
Edit: found out restaurant story account is a cloud account.

Here is a thread for cloud accounts:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103417-Cloud-Account-Feature

124ant
07-25-18, 01:18 PM
Here is a thread for cloud accounts:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103417-Cloud-Account-Feature

Tried the steps there, it didn?t work.

kooky panda
07-25-18, 02:11 PM
Tried the steps there, it didn?t work.
I am sorry you are still having issues. Please contact support for assistance in recovering your game.

See support link in my signature.

Pupkash
09-10-18, 11:57 PM
I have a question as I have been emailing support but can't seem to get a clear answer. My issue is that I cannot seem to play across platforms; i.e android and iOS. I have asked support to recover or reset my game on my android device twice now and twice I have logged into Restaurant Story on iPad only to have it reset back to level 1 on both devices. As instructed by the support agent I have remained logged out of Game Center and Facebook when playing. After playing on android, I exited the app then hard closed it on my device. When I opened Restaurant Story on the iPad, I received this message:

I then opened my game on android and it was reset back to level 1.
Meanwhile on the iPad I get this message:

I'm not sure why this is happening and any suggestions are appreciated.

Rynetory2
09-11-18, 01:46 AM
Please send me your ticket number by private message, link in my signature, and I'll get them to check into your case. Thanks.

Pupkash
09-11-18, 09:04 PM
That's fine but the support agent doesn't seem to understand that there is something else going on here, they just tell me log out of Game Center and Facebook so they can reset it. Resetting it allows me to use the game on android but as soon as I use it on iPad it goes back to level 1 again. I can't find anything similar to my problem on this forum and I've been dealing with this for a long while.

Rynetory2
09-11-18, 09:09 PM
I was replying to you in private message as you were posting this. Please check your pm box. :)

Ilovetodesign
10-22-18, 10:22 PM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing?
I'm running into problems with my games not working right.
When trying to get things setup, my Bakery seems to be working properly on both the new iPad and older one which I keep having to use temporarily since the new iPad we are still trying to get setup.
It looks like everytime I try and play Restaurant Story, it keeps taking me back from Level 99 to Level 1.
Progress I have done from the old iPad and other things I have purchased are not on the new iPad.

Thank you very much for all help,
Amy

Ilovetodesign
10-22-18, 10:26 PM
Ok, just now, I got a notification on the new iPad that the omelettes I started on the old iPad which no longer will recognize that Im on Level 99.

Rynetory2
10-23-18, 01:11 AM

Moved to Restaurant Story forum given your issue is for this game.

stereo38
10-23-18, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing?
I'm running into problems with my games not working right.
When trying to get things setup, my Bakery seems to be working properly on both the new iPad and older one which I keep having to use temporarily since the new iPad we are still trying to get setup.
It looks like everytime I try and play Restaurant Story, it keeps taking me back from Level 99 to Level 1.
Progress I have done from the old iPad and other things I have purchased are not on the new iPad.

Thank you very much for all help,
Amy

Hi. I am having problems, too. I hope I can explain this clearly. I have been playing BS and RS on a
very old iPad. I also play both games on a newer iPad Mini. I recently received a brand new iPad Pro.
I wanted to transfer my games from my old iPad to my new iPad Pro. After contacting S8, somehow BS did transfer over.
(But I can still get to it on my old iPad). But the peculiar thing is that BS transferred from my old iPad
To my new device..but RS transferred from my iPad Mini to my new device. I have no idea how that
happened...each device has its own S8 ID and password. There is no ?log in to another account? tab on RS, and, after ending
up at Level 1 (I am at 99), I am afraid if I contact them about this, I will lose my current games.

I hope you get your game issues resolved.. I might try to contact S8 again, but I want to avoid
turning on the game and losing all my progress. I transferred games with Team Lava, but this time it is much more complicated
And it shouldn?t be.. Good luck with your game issues.

Ilovetodesign
10-23-18, 12:22 PM
I found a screenshot from just this past Saturday. Which shows a goal I finished.
Some things have changed, counters and other things which seem to still be missing. It still has me at Level 99. I still seem to receive messages on my Wall on the new iPad. Im not going to use the old iPad to play.

Ilovetodesign
10-23-18, 01:43 PM
On my new iPad, I am in Game Center but not on old iPad anymore.
Logging into the Game Center does not bring back my Game Progress from yesterday that I did on my old iPad and my old iPad thinks it?s a Level 1.

Rynetory2
10-24-18, 03:24 AM
Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and select "Account recovery" under category.

youyhea
11-25-18, 07:14 PM
I changed the device.
The bakery story is successfully logged in and can be accessed at that level.
However, the restaurant story cannot be logged in to the account.
What should I do?

kooky panda
11-26-18, 11:21 AM
Please contact support for assistance.

Under categories, choose account recover.

melee70
01-07-19, 10:29 PM
I have a new iphone and I wanted to add my Restaurant Story game to it. I was so excited to have a new phone with internet that I forgotten I needed to install Dragon Story first to upload my other games from Teamlava. I played Restaurant Story until the help step end. The right conner has no account to access than I realize I needed Dragon Story to get access to them. I added the Dragon Story and completed the help stage to get access to account settings. Everything look like it had download to Game Center but when I went back to Restaurant Story the new version was still there. Game Center didn't upload my old game. Dragon Story was upload.
This happens before when I added the Restaurant Story first instead of Dragon Story couple of years ago. I could never get it work on my iPod. I could set it back to manufacture setting but than I have to go back to my phone company to get access to phone and it's not good for my iPhone memory to reset unless it's really necessary.

Rynetory2
01-08-19, 06:19 AM
Close your games and log unto Game Center again. Start your Restaurant Story and you should get your restaurant back.

You can reach out to Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if it's still missing, make sure you select "Account Recovery" category.

melee70
01-08-19, 03:05 PM
Close your games and log unto Game Center again. Start your Restaurant Story and you should get your restaurant back.

You can reach out to Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if it's still missing, make sure you select "Account Recovery" category.

Thank for your help! I went to my phone company to help me reset it to manufacture setting. I was able to have access my old version after that. Happy Dance 😉 l install Dragon Story, complete help phase of game to get to my account to download my game.
I wish they have all their games able to access our account instead of select few.

Rynetory2
01-09-19, 02:00 AM
Oh wonderful that you got your games back, melee70. :) I'm happy for you too. Happy cooking! Cheers.

Walteke
04-19-19, 03:01 PM
I can?t change accounts either is this something they are working on or just left to fate?

Walteke
04-21-19, 01:38 PM
I was able to change to my account in Game Center to load my game

Rynetory2
04-22-19, 03:39 AM
Glad you sorted this out. Happy cooking!

Brenda123T
05-07-19, 02:21 AM
Hi, yes I’m having the exact same issue...why is there no drop down to log in under a different account? My Bakery Story & Frozen Frenzy Mania transferred without a hitch...Restaurant Story..Back at level 1....I’m level 99, 66 gems? & I’ve been playing these games for 7 or 8yrs now, however, showing “New Resident” May 2016...I did start under a different RS & BS name when I got my iPad mini..Anyway can you please give me some insight to this..Thk u

Rynetory2
05-07-19, 03:18 AM
Hi, yes I’m having the exact same issue...why is there no drop down to log in under a different account? My Bakery Story & Frozen Frenzy Mania transferred without a hitch...Restaurant Story..Back at level 1....I’m level 99, 66 gems? & I’ve been playing these games for 7 or 8yrs now, however, showing “New Resident” May 2016...I did start under a different RS & BS name when I got my iPad mini..Anyway can you please give me some insight to this..Thk u

Restaurant Story does not have the Login feature. You can use Bakery to do the transfer as you already knew.

Is your Restaurant Story tagged to Game Center or are you playing on both android and ios platforms? Try logging unto your Game Center and start your game again. Make sure you are using the correct Storm8 ID and password of the correct account as you have multiples accounts.

As for showing “New Resident” May 2016, this is your forum details shown next to your forum account, nothing to do with your games. Hope these clarify.

Brenda123T
05-14-19, 08:21 PM
Hi....Thank you for responding..I was able to successfully get my game transferred back onto my iPad..However, I still have the issue of my 66 Gems not transferring over..When I purchased the “50” gems, I did it on my Google tablet, because my RS account did not transfer over yet..I’ve since discovered that the Total of 66 Gems are on “the Cloud” thru Facebook...I’ve already contacted TeamLava [] if you could please advise me on where to go from here...I have always used “Game Center” with my iPad...but when My iPad screen broke i wasn’t sure what to do because I just don’t have the money to buy a new one...so, I invested in a Google Tablet (Ugh) Anyway, Just could not adjust to how the Tablet worked compared to my iPad..long story short, I was able to get the screen replaced..so, I’m back on here (iPad)...but the Tablet I could only log in under Facebook...so, I’m sure that why the 50 I purchased & the other 16 earned through playing in the game...

Rynetory2
05-14-19, 08:58 PM
Hi Brenda123T,

I'm so sorry to hear about your broken iPad but I'm so glad to hear that you managed to fix it. :) I'm afraid the forum can't assist on your issue, only Support can do that. I would advise you to ask the Agent and have them assist you further.

For your information, support communications are private between you and Support. So if you need further help with your Support case, you can send me a pm with your ticket number and details. Thanks.
Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)

bsanford1965
05-19-19, 02:13 PM
Hi My mom plays several team lava games on both her iphone and ipad under 2 different storm IDs. 1 ID per device.

Fashion Story and Bakery Story are working fine. She has 2 separate IDs - 1 on each device. However, Restaurant Story is not working right. It has the same user ID on both devices. How do we fix this?

Device 1 – user name – mkelleher1961 - shows as the user name on all three games
Device 2 – user name – mkelleher1945 – shows as the user name on BS and FS, but user name mkelleher1961 shows on RS

Rynetory2
05-20-19, 05:31 AM
Hi My mom plays several team lava games on both her iphone and ipad under 2 different storm IDs. 1 ID per device.

Fashion Story and Bakery Story are working fine. She has 2 separate IDs - 1 on each device. However, Restaurant Story is not working right. It has the same user ID on both devices. How do we fix this?

Device 1 – user name – mkelleher1961 - shows as the user name on all three games
Device 2 – user name – mkelleher1945 – shows as the user name on BS and FS, but user name mkelleher1961 shows on RS

I think her account is linked to Game Center. Log into the Game Center using the correct account and she should get her game back.

christie1304
05-31-19, 08:36 AM
I created a storm8 ID and after logging into it through the social tab in Restaurant Story, and proceeding through the transfer game to this device screen, the game refreshes but I'm still not logged in. I'll go back to the social tab and it just asks me to login, there's nowhere to type another user's ID to add them as a neighbour, etc. I've tried it over a ton of times, I've force stopped the game, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and I can't get it to log me in. What am I doing wrong?

Rynetory2
06-02-19, 05:39 AM
I created a storm8 ID and after logging into it through the social tab in Restaurant Story, and proceeding through the transfer game to this device screen, the game refreshes but I'm still not logged in. I'll go back to the social tab and it just asks me to login, there's nowhere to type another user's ID to add them as a neighbour, etc. I've tried it over a ton of times, I've force stopped the game, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled and I can't get it to log me in. What am I doing wrong?

There's no Login transfer feature for Restaurant Story 1. Can you take a look at Post 1 of current thread and see how to transfer your games to your new device. Feel free to post if you have more questions. Before you transfer, make sure you have your Storm8 and password already set.

christie1304
06-03-19, 04:49 AM

There's no Login transfer feature for Restaurant Story 1. Can you take a look at Post 1 of current thread and see how to transfer your games to your new device. Feel free to post if you have more questions. Before you transfer, make sure you have your Storm8 and password already set.

I'm not trying to transfer anything though, I just want to login to my Storm8 account through Restaurant Story. If you look at the pictures in the link below, the top picture is what pops up after I type in my Storm8 ID and password, and after I hit proceed, the game refreshes but the second picture is what still appears when I go back to the social tab. It's as if I never logged in and I don't know why I can't log in.

[]

I tried downloading the Dragon Story game and logging in through that game, but the same thing happens.

Edit: how can I contact Storm directly? They closed my ticket I opened without answering me and told me to come to the forums but I can't explain myself properly here because I can't show pictures of what I mean. I have nothing to transfer to a new device because I've never played this game on another device so I don't understand why it won't let me sign into an account I just created.

Rynetory2
06-03-19, 05:59 AM
I'm not trying to transfer anything though, I just want to login to my Storm8 account through Restaurant Story. If you look at the pictures in the link below, the top picture is what pops up after I type in my Storm8 ID and password, and after I hit proceed, the game refreshes but the second picture is what still appears when I go back to the social tab. It's as if I never logged in and I don't know why I can't log in.

[]

I tried downloading the Dragon Story game and logging in through that game, but the same thing happens.

From the photos, it looks like your Storm8 ID has not been set up properly because your Storm8 ID isn't displayed on the SOCIAL/INVITE FRIENDS tab. You will see your id there once it's successfully set. Try creating your Storm8 ID again and verify on that tab.

Once you have created your Storm8 ID, you need not transfer your games. See Chapter Create Storm8 ID in Game Guide, link in my signature, if you need more information.

Do the following to upload photos on the forum.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

(See How To A Post Photo On The Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum) if you need help on adding a photo to your post.)

P.S. The Game Guide is a good place to read more about the game. Post 1 of Game Guide helps you to navigate around the forum.

RitaJo214
06-05-19, 04:33 AM
I now have an iPhone when I used to have an android. I cannot find a way to log in with my old storm ID. It forced me to create a new one. Does anyone know how I can get back my old games?

AnnirasSweets
06-05-19, 03:37 PM
I now have an iPhone when I used to have an android. I cannot find a way to log in with my old storm ID. It forced me to create a new one. Does anyone know how I can get back my old games?

Here's a link to the Game Guide thread on transferring your game between devices: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98445-Restaurant-Story-WIP-Thread&p=1413266&viewfull=1#post1413266

Rynetory2
06-07-19, 09:33 AM

Please see the info using the link given by AnnirasSweets. Alternatively, you can find it in Post 1 of current thread. They are both the same. Feel free to post if you need further help.

Here's a link to the Game Guide thread on transferring your game between devices: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98445-Restaurant-Story-WIP-Thread&p=1413266&viewfull=1#post1413266

devtri98
06-07-19, 05:10 PM
I was playing on my phone, I now have a Kindle HD and can not access my level in the game. When I download it , a new game is created and there is no option to sign in to account settings at all. What can I do to fix this?

kooky panda
06-10-19, 10:24 AM
I was playing on my phone, I now have a Kindle HD and can not access my level in the game. When I download it , a new game is created and there is no option to sign in to account settings at all. What can I do to fix this?
The login feature is not available for Kindle devices. You will need to contact support for assistance in transferring your games.

glitterjunkie
07-14-19, 08:21 AM
I recent got a new phone and can't retrieve my game. I followed the directions, downloaded another gave, logged in, etc. Still didn't work. Why can't I just log in regularly? I emailed storm 8 and got a response that it could take up to 30 days to get a response. I'm already missing challenges and I've received no help..

Rynetory2
07-15-19, 06:09 AM
I recent got a new phone and can't retrieve my game. I followed the directions, downloaded another gave, logged in, etc. Still didn't work. Why can't I just log in regularly? I emailed storm 8 and got a response that it could take up to 30 days to get a response. I'm already missing challenges and I've received no help..

What platforms are you transferring from and to? Try logging onto Game Center if your account were previously on iOS platform. See Post 1 of current thread for more information.

Falconera
08-26-19, 02:16 PM
I noticed that the button „account settings“ is missing in RS. (in BS it’s still there) social -> invite friends, both on android and IOS. so it’s no longer possible to log in to a different account in RS!

fortunately my RS game progress is still available on my iPad, but I also play on my android phone with the same account and there the progress is lost and my game is back to level 1. I tried to log back in, but it isn’t loading and I can’t access my account anymore. BS works fine, at least by now.

Rynetory2
08-27-19, 05:51 AM
I noticed that the button „account settings“ is missing in RS. (in BS it’s still there) social -> invite friends, both on android and IOS. so it’s no longer possible to log in to a different account in RS!

fortunately my RS game progress is still available on my iPad, but I also play on my android phone with the same account and there the progress is lost and my game is back to level 1. I tried to log back in, but it isn’t loading and I can’t access my account anymore. BS works fine, at least by now.

As mentioned in Post 1 of current thread, Restaurant Story does not have the Login feature which is why you dont see it. See Post 1 for more information on how to get the Login feature. Since you are playing on multiple platforms, do make sure that you have logged out of your Game Centre before you play on Android platform and vice versa, log into Game Centre before you play on iOS platform.

(Merged to existing thread)

Falconera
08-27-19, 10:28 AM
thanks for your answer.

I‘ve been playing on two devices with the same account for ages now. I never had a sync problem. And BS is still working properly on both devices, but RS doesn‘t connect and won‘t load the progress.

Rynetory2
08-27-19, 03:34 PM
Try logging out of Game Centre on your iPad before you transfer your games to your Android device.

If you're still unable to play on your Android device, you can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and select "Account recovery".

Falconera
08-27-19, 09:04 PM
thanks for your advice, unfortunately that didn‘t work.

I am still wondering why BS is able to sync on both devices and RS is not.

if this continues I‘ll have to stop playing RS although I will miss it.

Rynetory2
08-29-19, 04:20 AM
Restaurant is tagged to Game Centre while Bakery is not. Feel free to reach out to Support for help, as mentioned above. All the best!

Puss5678
09-25-19, 05:29 AM
After logging out of Game Center and logging back in, I can't access my game. It appears that the account setting button has been removed. There was one! I don't know why but I have two games on RS using the same ID which should not be possible! Please reinstate this button so I can change accounts.

Rynetory2
09-26-19, 05:47 AM
After logging out of Game Center and logging back in, I can't access my game. It appears that the account setting button has been removed. There was one! I don't know why but I have two games on RS using the same ID which should not be possible! Please reinstate this button so I can change accounts.

Some iOS players lost theirs after updating to iOS 13 - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109509-Lost-my-restaurant-after-ios13-update

Not sure if yours is the same. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and select "Account Recovery" category.

Puss5678
09-27-19, 09:10 AM
I have resolved my problem. I logged out then back into Game Center and then opened RS2. It should say "Welcome to Game Center." Logged back into RS and it loaded my game.

Rynetory2
10-02-19, 05:48 AM
I have resolved my problem. I logged out then back into Game Center and then opened RS2. It should say "Welcome to Game Center." Logged back into RS and it loaded my game.

Great that your issue is resolved! Thanks for the update.

rrivera921
11-17-19, 08:24 PM
I switched from iPhone 6 plus to Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Downloaded and logged into Bakery Story with my storm8 ID - no issues. Bakery Story opened with correct data. Downloaded Restaurant Story, and it's at level 1. I've been trying to figure this out all weekend. If RS is tied to BS log in, why is this happening? What am I missing? I opened a ticket, but have zero faith it will be answered. I am now still playing RS on the iPhone and Bakery Story on the Galaxy. I have to trade in the iPhone within next week.

Please help.

BirdyGirl79
10-21-20, 12:04 PM
I switched from iPhone 6 plus to Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Downloaded and logged into Bakery Story with my storm8 ID - no issues. Bakery Story opened with correct data. Downloaded Restaurant Story, and it's at level 1. I've been trying to figure this out all weekend. If RS is tied to BS log in, why is this happening? What am I missing? I opened a ticket, but have zero faith it will be answered. I am now still playing RS on the iPhone and Bakery Story on the Galaxy. I have to trade in the iPhone within next week.

Please help.

I have the same problem. I'm switching from apple to android. Bakery Story no problems, everything is working. My id and password is correct. I can't log in to Restaurant Story. :confused: Is there anything I can try to have my old Restaurant back? Thank you!

Paul__
10-21-20, 06:20 PM
I have the same problem. I'm switching from apple to android. Bakery Story no problems, everything is working. My id and password is correct. I can't log in to Restaurant Story. :confused: Is there anything I can try to have my old Restaurant back? Thank you!

You can contact support at support.storm8.com and they will assist you with transfering your account.

BirdyGirl79
10-23-20, 02:28 AM
You can contact support at support.storm8.com and they will assist you with transfering your account.

I did, no answer at all :(

I just don't understand why Bakery Story is working perfect and Restaurant Story is not. I use the same id and password, but Restaurant Story won't change/load my id. :confused:

jbgarza09
05-05-21, 09:02 PM
I don?t know how to contact support about this but I recently just got a new phone and I usually just delete all of my apps and when I get the new one I just install and log in through bakery story (IOS) but this last time I didn?t and they were able to transfer all my apps into the new phone. When I got into restaurant story on my new device it already had my account then when I got into bakery it was reset I basically had to create a temporary ID to log into my account. Weird then I noticed my restaurant is locked on that account and when I try to connect to my other accounts they transfer perfectly fine except restaurant story,it?s locked it won?t transfer to my other accounts, I guess I should be happy I didn?t lose my progress.

Then I tried to log into my tablet (andriod) but there my restaurant shows it?s at level 1 it?s frustrating because I just use my tablet to get on when I want to redecorate my stores.(much easier) I would want to reset my phone, and then try to install the games again to see if that works but I?m afraid it will for sure show that I?m on level 1 in restaurant story.

Also another thing on my iOS device i never did use game center to save my progress and that has worked for me and unfortunately this time in trying to figure out how to get me sign in into my other accounts I signed into GameCenter then signed out after I noticed my issue was still there and now it tells me sign in into gamecenter to continue my progress . I?m trying to post pics but I?m not sure how to.

Paul__
05-05-21, 09:31 PM
I don?t know how to contact support about this but I recently just got a new phone and I usually just delete all of my apps and when I get the new one I just install and log in through bakery story (IOS) but this last time I didn?t and they were able to transfer all my apps into the new phone. When I got into restaurant story on my new device it already had my account then when I got into bakery it was reset I basically had to create a temporary ID to log into my account. Weird then I noticed my restaurant is locked on that account and when I try to connect to my other accounts they transfer perfectly fine except restaurant story,it?s locked it won?t transfer to my other accounts, I guess I should be happy I didn?t lose my progress.

Then I tried to log into my tablet (andriod) but there my restaurant shows it?s at level 1 it?s frustrating because I just use my tablet to get on when I want to redecorate my stores.(much easier) I would want to reset my phone, and then try to install the games again to see if that works but I?m afraid it will for sure show that I?m on level 1 in restaurant story.

Also another thing on my iOS device i never did use game center to save my progress and that has worked for me and unfortunately this time in trying to figure out how to get me sign in into my other accounts I signed into GameCenter then signed out after I noticed my issue was still there and now it tells me sign in into gamecenter to continue my progress . I?m trying to post pics but I?m not sure how to.

Hi there,
You can contact support by clicking on the link here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
They can assist you more than the forums can since support can check your account. Here is a thread with a guide on how to fill out the form. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95186-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form
Please let me know if you still need help.

jbgarza09
05-05-21, 10:26 PM
So I’m having issues on both my IOS and andriod devices so how would I go about fixing both problems would they have to be separate tickets? And it’s only with my restaurant story game, on my iOS it’s locked into one account can’t access my other restaurants and on andriod it says I’m on level 1

jbgarza09
05-06-21, 06:57 AM
I don’t think I’m being understood, and for some reason I can’t upload my pictures on here. It’s so frustrating, I’m stuck on one account on my restaurant story on my iPhone and when I log into that same account on my tablet which is andriod it says I’m on level 1??

AnnirasSweets
05-06-21, 05:02 PM
I don?t think I?m being understood, and for some reason I can?t upload my pictures on here. It?s so frustrating, I?m stuck on one account on my restaurant story on my iPhone and when I log into that same account on my tablet which is andriod it says I?m on level 1??

It's because if the iOS Game Center - for some reason once RS has been linked to it, you cannot transfer the game to Android using the standard transfer method. All the other s8 games will transfer without issue but RS will show that you're logged in to the proper account but it'll be reset to level 1.

You'll have to submit a ticket with the team so they can do it on their end via the link Paul provided in post 189.

pagjoe
06-23-21, 02:32 PM
Hi ! How are you ? I need some help please , I?ve been playing RS since 2013 ( wishing to play before ). I?m an active player 24/7 I?ve spent time a lot of time and money as well, I got a new phone which is iPhone 12 but I didn?t notice that a lot of things are not There, like 2017, my side goals and my 5 day goals items are gone ( really sad) - ❌Whale fountain ( side Goal )
- ❌Summer Hammock ( side Goal )
- ❌Creepy clock ( side Goal )
☑️
- ❌Thanksgiving dessert ( side Goal ) Ring it in ( goal )�� new year party
Side Goal Get That Glow Part 1-3
- Be my Valentine part 1-4 goal ❌Side Goal Prize is Kissing Swans.
- Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018. ❌Side Goal Prize is Bear Porridge
- GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3
Side Goal I can?t remember the name also gone. Plus I finished my goals. Goal May 22 2018 and my price is lucked ( which is pizzeria kitchen and pizza tossed ). Please help me.

AnnirasSweets
06-23-21, 04:45 PM
Hi ! How are you ? I need some help please , I?ve been playing RS since 2013 ( wishing to play before ). I?m an active player 24/7 I?ve spent time a lot of time and money as well, I got a new phone which is iPhone 12 but I didn?t notice that a lot of things are not There, like 2017, my side goals and my 5 day goals items are gone ( really sad) - ❌Whale fountain ( side Goal )
- ❌Summer Hammock ( side Goal )
- ❌Creepy clock ( side Goal )
☑️
- ❌Thanksgiving dessert ( side Goal ) Ring it in ( goal )�� new year party
Side Goal Get That Glow Part 1-3
- Be my Valentine part 1-4 goal ❌Side Goal Prize is Kissing Swans.
- Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018. ❌Side Goal Prize is Bear Porridge
- GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3
Side Goal I can?t remember the name also gone. Plus I finished my goals. Goal May 22 2018 and my price is lucked ( which is pizzeria kitchen and pizza tossed ). Please help me.

Answered in your other post.

Breejan1987
12-26-22, 01:44 PM
I can no longer access my iPhone restaurant. It wants to log ,e in to my iPad restaurant. Is there something I can do to be able to have both of my restaurants on two iOS devices logged into Game Center?

pixiegamer
12-27-22, 09:05 AM
I can no longer access my iPhone restaurant. It wants to log ,e in to my iPad restaurant. Is there something I can do to be able to have both of my restaurants on two iOS devices logged into Game Center?

You may need to contact Storm8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for help with this. I believe some games on iOS still have a login feature (example: Bakery Story), that would allow you to switch accounts between all S8 games on that device - and you might still be able to try this, as the different login would reflect on Restautant Story as well. All you would need for this case are the S8 IDs and passwords associated with both restaruants. However, I'm not sure if/how that functionality works with Game Center.

Breejan1987
12-31-22, 08:35 PM
Thanks for replying!

mamareader02
01-10-24, 09:40 AM
Ok?very odd problem,hope I can explain?I play mainly on iPad..have played storm8/ team lava games since 2011?currently playing only fs,bs,and RS?couldn?t play on ipad yesterday due to storms,but could on phone( bakery already on it),went to redownload RS on it,had some weenie lvl 10 or 11 on it!,also had my forum ID on iit and friend code?big 99 has my friend code..but not forum ID?( after reading pages here,I got my big onto my phone,Game Center log in worked)?but big still doesn?t have forum ID on it?only the weenie one does,so I?m afraid only the weenie is attached to my Storm 8 ID,I believe the only reason my RS came back is because of Game Center ?so how can both have my friend code,yet only weenie has my forum name?and storm 8 sidebar when dropped from game is only recognizing the weenie? your salad is ready??I do not want the weenie attached to my storm 8 ID,only my big 99?.
Ps- yes,the RS I play on iPad is my big?and only now noticed didn?t have forum name?when I reinstalled on iPad earlier this year to get back into game,I used bakery log in ,RS popped up normal..so didn?t think nothing of it,seems RS only popped up big account because of being logged into Game Center

Ok….the lil one did NOT have my friend code….but still worried since it said my forum ID…and right hand drop down says go get your salad…I guess I’m stuck with Apple products in order to keep that game safe

AnnirasSweets
01-10-24, 02:27 PM
Ok?very odd problem,hope I can explain?I play mainly on iPad..have played storm8/ team lava games since 2011?currently playing only fs,bs,and RS?couldn?t play on ipad yesterday due to storms,but could on phone( bakery already on it),went to redownload RS on it,had some weenie lvl 10 or 11 on it!,also had my forum ID on iit and friend code?big 99 has my friend code..but not forum ID?( after reading pages here,I got my big onto my phone,Game Center log in worked)?but big still doesn?t have forum ID on it?only the weenie one does,so I?m afraid only the weenie is attached to my Storm 8 ID,I believe the only reason my RS came back is because of Game Center ?so how can both have my friend code,yet only weenie has my forum name?and storm 8 sidebar when dropped from game is only recognizing the weenie? your salad is ready??I do not want the weenie attached to my storm 8 ID,only my big 99?.
Ps- yes,the RS I play on iPad is my big?and only now noticed didn?t have forum name?when I reinstalled on iPad earlier this year to get back into game,I used bakery log in ,RS popped up normal..so didn?t think nothing of it,seems RS only popped up big account because of being logged into Game Center

As far as I know, the only way to resolve this is to ask the team to disconnect your game from the Game Center which you can do via Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

It used to be that the Game Center was the way we were able to keep our progress across devices but since then they've added the login feature so it's redundant now. It's my understanding that having them disconnect the GC from your restaurant shouldn't lose any of your progress.

mamareader02
01-10-24, 02:33 PM
As far as I know, the only way to resolve this is to ask the team to disconnect your game from the Game Center which you can do via Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

It used to be that the Game Center was the way we were able to keep our progress across devices but since then they've added the login feature so it's redundant now. It's my understanding that having them disconnect the GC from your restaurant shouldn't lose any of your progress.
Yes…but that seems to be the only way my RS is saved..through Game Center…as weenie one is the one that is recognized as having my forum ID…I’m just going to have to stay on Apple devices to keep it…I’ve read this entire posts,too many problems ,ty for replying though…as I can’t trust the weenie one being the one to stay connected to storm8,which somehow happened,logging into Game Center was the only way I got my big account back

AnnirasSweets
01-10-24, 02:46 PM
Yes…but that seems to be the only way my RS is saved..through Game Center…as weenie one is the one that is recognized as having my forum ID…I’m just going to have to stay on Apple devices to keep it…I’ve read this entire posts,too many problems ,ty for replying though…as I can’t trust the weenie one being the one to stay connected to storm8,which somehow happened,logging into Game Center was the only way I got my big account back

No problem.

But keep in mind that if you contact the team, they'll be able to see both the large and small restaurants on their end and you can specify which one you want to remain linked to your account. If you're worried, just make sure you take screen shots of the larger resto and its details such as XP, size, level, etc. That way, on the off chance there is an issue they can restore the proper one.

mamareader02
01-10-24, 04:18 PM
No problem.

But keep in mind that if you contact the team, they'll be able to see both the large and small restaurants on their end and you can specify which one you want to remain linked to your account. If you're worried, just make sure you take screen shots of the larger resto and its details such as XP, size, level, etc. That way, on the off chance there is an issue they can restore the proper one.

Thank you very much- I will def keep this info on hand,appreciate your help

mamareader02
01-11-24, 09:26 AM
No problem.

Ok,I just realized there is a “ Sign In with Apple” log in now…so I signed in…will that save my RS and BS progress that way,in case I get new device( Apple)

mamareader02
01-11-24, 12:03 PM
( I’m so sorry I’m asking so much stuff)…ok,so I signed in( in game) on settings “ Sign In with Apple ID”…on bakery & restaurant ( the level 99)…does that mean IF /WHEN I get new Apple device,all I have to do is sign into “ Sign In with Apple ID” and my bigs will pop up?are they now protected with my Apple ID?

AnnirasSweets
01-11-24, 07:02 PM
( I’m so sorry I’m asking so much stuff)…ok,so I signed in( in game) on settings “ Sign In with Apple ID”…on bakery & restaurant ( the level 99)…does that mean IF /WHEN I get new Apple device,all I have to do is sign into “ Sign In with Apple ID” and my bigs will pop up?are they now protected with my Apple ID?

From what I gather, the login with Apple or Facebook, etc. are secondary ways to make transferring our accounts between devices easier for us to do on our own. Our accounts are saved on Storm8 servers which means that our accounts are linked to our s8 usernames and passwords, these other options just link our storm8 accounts to other things such as facebook or apple id.

I can't say whether or not the apple login will sort the issue with your restaurants getting mixed up or not, but having another way to transfer on your own can't hurt. But in the end if you do try to transfer and come into any issues, it will need to be handled by the support team since they're the only ones who have direct access to our game data.