PDA

View Full Version : Number of seats needed and dirty plates

Unregistered
02-26-11, 01:03 PM
First of all, I have no blocked seats and tables. I have 38 seats and tables and I still have customers leaving. There are always a lot of dirty plates and those seats are probably unusable until they are gone. My happy rating goes down to the low 90's but goes up again quickly because of the fast rate of customers eating, but I'd really like to have enough seats for everyone. Anyone have an actual count of minimum seats needed? My customers start leaving approx 1-1:30 min starting from empty.

Unregistered
02-28-11, 07:58 AM
I would wanna know kinda the same thing :)
I have enough seats and tables, cus i never have red angry faces, of leaving ppl.
How ever, i would like to put less seats, lol... so i can make a more nice bakery, instead of 1 filled with tables and seats, lol.
If you like, i could count my amount of seats and tables, to answer your question.
But.. trust me, its like ALOT :P

Unregistered
03-02-11, 12:09 PM
Around 26-27 tables is enough. You cant have more guests than that at the same time. There will always be some little people that leavs sad - even if you have more tables and seats.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 09:17 PM
I found the magic number to be 30 seats.

At 29 I will get some blue hearts when people first come in and they all sort of sit down at once. After that it it settles down to a smooth flow with only an occasional blue heart. At 30 I get no blue hearts ever.

I think the minimum is 24. At that level you will get blue hearts, but the happy people will cancel them out and you'll stay at 100.