PDA

View Full Version : Can't get from 521 to 522

JonnyBFine
04-28-16, 01:52 PM
Hi I have cleared level 521 (several times) and the marker has moved up to level 522. But when I click on 522 it tells me it's locked and I need to clear the previous level! If it helps, the 10 or so previous levels have a kind of blue chevron background to the trail (the one which shows all the levels) but these blue chevrons have not advanced up to 522. Is this a bug or do I need to get 3 stars on 521 or something in order to progress? Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
04-28-16, 04:34 PM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that fixes it? Please let us know!

JonnyBFine
04-29-16, 04:36 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that fixes it? Please let us know!

Thanks for getting back. It resolved itself overnight. My first post wasn't a knee jerk, it had been stuck for about 4-5 hours, but all ok now, without needing to reinstall.

SparklyOctopus
04-29-16, 10:24 AM
Glad to hear it! :)

JonnyBFine
09-13-16, 02:32 PM
This same issue has happened several times. Currently on level 682, completed. So incomplete a level, then close the game. When I reopen it shows eg level 682, 3 stars, but hasn't moved on to 683. Clicking on 683 tells me I have to complete earlier levels first (although 682 is obviously complete). Your suggestion of deleting and reinstalling worked at first but on other occasions the game has 'forgotten' I've passed a level or 2 and taken me back so I have to redo some very tough levels. This is BORING. These glitches did not occur on earlier levels and you risk losing long term players (BTW of this and other Storm8 games). Please resolve or lose me as faithful customer.

SparklyOctopus
09-13-16, 02:58 PM
This same issue has happened several times. Currently on level 682, completed. So incomplete a level, then close the game. When I reopen it shows eg level 682, 3 stars, but hasn't moved on to 683. Clicking on 683 tells me I have to complete earlier levels first (although 682 is obviously complete). Your suggestion of deleting and reinstalling worked at first but on other occasions the game has 'forgotten' I've passed a level or 2 and taken me back so I have to redo some very tough levels. This is BORING. These glitches did not occur on earlier levels and you risk losing long term players (BTW of this and other Storm8 games). Please resolve or lose me as faithful customer.

Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you. Please let them know if you're playing the game on offline mode or not.

JonnyBFine
09-15-16, 11:05 PM
Thanks for your email.

It seems the issue is not me not being connected to the net.

The game shows me having completed level 682 but has not moved on to 'open' 683. This is the bug.

Also this has only started happening on higher levels - when & where I play the game , and the associated ability/inability to access the net has not changed.

Please explain why the game is not moving on, and what steps you are taking to fix the bug.

Thanks

SparklyOctopus
09-15-16, 11:40 PM
Hey there. :) Thanks for responding back but one of our support agents will be able to assist you further with your account. Please write into support@storm8.com.