PDA

View Full Version : Facebook log in not showing up

chrissydid
04-28-16, 05:51 AM
Hello, I linked my Facebook account and received the cheese fondue recipe. However when I click on the 'helping hands' it says 'log in to Facebook'. So I click that and it goes to the Facebook app (which by the way is already logged in and running). Then it usually stalls on trying to open Facebook. Eventually it goes back to Restaurant. However when I click on the hand it still says log in.

Additionally, the app doesn't have permission to see my friends list which I realize it has to have. I've gone into Facebook and looked at the settings, but 'see friends list' isn't even offered. It only says:
INFO YOU PROVIDE TO THIS APP:
Public profile (required)
Email address

I tried removing permissions altogether and then re-approving, but it still doesn't give me an option to see friends.

Any suggestions? my stormed is chrissydid

thanks

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 06:35 AM
Just to let you know I'm having the same issue and had written in to Support. You may want to do that as well. support@storm8.com

chrissydid
04-28-16, 12:19 PM
oh great. thanks for the heads up. Makes me feel better thinking it is probably not a problem with my iPad.
Just to let you know I'm having the same issue and had written in to Support. You may want to do that as well. support@storm8.com

kayveronica
06-04-16, 05:23 PM
I have an android and I can't log in into facebook for restaurant story. Can someone help

Rynetory2
06-04-16, 07:57 PM
I have an android and I can't log in into facebook for restaurant story. Can someone help

Do you have the FB login icon in your game? Can you click on it? Can you post a screenshot or which specific step are you having issue with?

kayveronica
06-10-16, 09:23 PM
No it does not have an icon. I just want to transfer the game (restaurant story) from an android to an iphone.

Rynetory2
06-11-16, 06:31 AM
Haha you got me confused here cos if you are referring to Restaurant Story 1 and the Login Feature, then this is the wrong game forum. This is Restaurant Story 2 and this thread is for the FB login feature.

To transfer all your games to another device, you can use the Login feature. Restaurant Story 1 does not have the login feature, you will need to use a game posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games. If you are selling away your device, please email Support and have them removed your ID tagged to the old device.

If you have further questions about the game, please post in Restaurant Story 1 (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?218-Restaurant-Story) forum.