PDA

View Full Version : Not getting many customers??

emart0619
04-27-16, 12:34 PM
I'm level 38 and I have 15+ counters FULL OF FOOD that have been there for 2 days and I'm only getting a few customers a minute. The hearts that show satisfaction are stuck at '55' even though they should be '100' because I have so many tables (38) and so many counters of food. What the heck is going on? I'm only earning 20,000 coins a day when it should be five times that because of how much food I have. Help??

deekathleen
04-27-16, 01:06 PM
You must have something blocking some chairs that is making it so they can't get to them. Watch where your customers go and then see which tables and chairs they are not going to and then see if there is something blocking those ones.

monstertop
04-27-16, 02:15 PM
Adding on to what deekathleen said, look for the broken hearts as customers come in and unblock that section so that they always have path to a table and a chair.

geordieprogman
04-27-16, 02:25 PM
Are your customers able to get to all the tables and chairs? It sounds like they can't. Check to see if they are going to certain tables but not others. Make sure all of your chairs are facing the correct way as well. If you can post a picture of your bakery we can see if we can get it sorted for you. Good luck.

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 01:56 AM
Please check and make sure you have a clear path from the door to your greeter, tables and chairs.