PDA

View Full Version : Android

kgp70282
04-27-16, 11:38 AM
My Id is kgp70282 and I am on level 99 I have been in contact with storm 8 and nothing has helped my issue.

I play on both android and iOS and for some reason only on Resturant story and on my on my android it has me logged out of my id and when I try to log into my game info isn't there and it is really fustrating me it has been over a week now

nmishii
04-27-16, 11:50 AM
I was told there is a backlog and Support is working on these tickets. It took over two and a half months for them to get to my ticket, and that was today. So you have a ways to go on your wait.

Keep in mind that when they do fix the problem, your restaurant will be accessible on your Android but no longer on your iOS device. I guess its an either/or and not both for only this game.

kooky panda
04-27-16, 12:02 PM
I am sorry this issue is taking so long. The fix is complicated and takes time for each game. Support is taking tickets in the order that they are received.
Thank you for your patience.

Also please note that you can play RS on both your android and iOS devices, just make sure that you are logged off the Game Center on you iOS device.