PDA

View Full Version : Design suggestion

cakes738
04-27-16, 02:35 AM
I have a suggestion for the design aspect of the game, specifically the floor and walls.

Instead of laying tiles one-by-one, which is time consuming - especially for those who have large bakeries - you could click-and-drag?

For example: I want to cover an area to create different sections. To do this I would click a spot in my bakery with the tile I wanted to use and drag it. When I've decided the area I wanted to cover, I would lift my finger and a pop-up would appear, saying something like "purchase x number of titles for x amount of coins?" and the total amount would be deducted from my savings.

It would work the same way for wallpapers.

The design menu could be used to see if different tiles, as well as chairs and tables go together.

To cover the entire wall or floor you would choose a tile, click on the wall/floor of your bakery to preview it and drag; when you've covered the entire floor or wall, you would tap it again and a pop-up would appear saying something like "do you want to cover the entire floor/wall with this title? Yes/No"

SpiritWind00
04-27-16, 03:16 AM
Good idea! And the bigger your bakery the longer redesigning takes. This is why I only have white floors! :)

(Moving to suggestions forum ;))