PDA

View Full Version : Old Goals Expiring Soon?

amalsaba
04-26-16, 07:09 PM
I got a notification on my phone today that some old goals will be expiring soon, on the 9/5 if I am not wrong. When I opened the app and checked the goals, there was nothing about it. Has anyboby got that notification? It would be great if a storm8 staff member clarified this for us.

random59
04-26-16, 07:44 PM
I got a notification on my phone today that some old goals will be expiring soon, on the 9/5 if I am not wrong. When I opened the app and checked the goals, there was nothing about it. Has anyboby got that notification? It would be great if a storm8 staff member clarified this for us.

Also had it on my iPad and nothing showing on my goal list. It makes me wonder what will be removed and what will be replacing it!

If anyone has been on DS Facebook page there is another interesting teaser. Get ready for a very flowery May! Before you start your outdoor adventures, full of flower crowns......

Remembering also Flatfoot had said that he/she had been very busy designing something big and top secret for June in a previous post, very cryptic indeed!

[S8] Elsa
04-26-16, 10:31 PM
We were really excited to spring clean (and we had a lot of coffee), so we kinda shared it a little bit in advance. Oops! Nothing to see here. *whistles*

Consider it a sneak peek that at some point in the future, near or far, we may declutter the ol' goal book.