PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Scroll Key

CelestiasHeaven
04-26-16, 05:17 PM
So how many times must i make the quest explore dark caves until i will finally get the legendary Key Scroll?
I am doing this quest in a row, and it never seems to finish.

SpiritWind00
04-26-16, 05:47 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59709-Castle-Story-10-10-2013-Update-Glimmergate-part-1

It may (unfortunately) be lots...

I removed your duplicate post about the Library books. I remember when I did these goals that they were difficult to get due to the random nature of drops. But, the books will drop, as will the scroll. We have our fingers crossed for you. :)

transberry
05-03-16, 03:38 AM
Not nearly as long as an alicorn wing that took me 2 years nearly 2 1/2 for first wing

Hundreds of adventures

Sheeba8188
05-03-16, 11:13 AM
roughly about same kinda drop rate as burning ember?

CelestiasHeaven
05-07-16, 10:04 AM
Not nearly as long as an alicorn wing that took me 2 years nearly 2 1/2 for first wing

Hundreds of adventures

I didnt have the quest until now O.o interesting. How do you get this quest? i hope i will get the key soon and thx for the good luck wishes :)

Sheeba8188
05-07-16, 12:15 PM

Hundreds of adventures

I didnt have the quest until now O.o interesting. How do you get this quest? i hope i will get the key soon and thx for the good luck wishes :)

Legendary key scroll is not the same questing as alicorn wing items just a comparison in the length of adventures required to obtain item was being made I don't think post loveshack users if you don't have this building you cannot do the alicorn part quests.